(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 184.
#1501 4 years ago

If you're at Expo, what are your thoughts on JP2 Premium in the flesh? Great art? Middling art? What say you?

#1502 4 years ago

Has anyone used pinball browser to replace the Samuel L Jackson quotes with Samuel L’s voice? If so, would you be willing to send me the clips?

#1504 4 years ago

Public service announcement. Do not use superbands post sleeves. I am getting Constant stuck balls behind the raptor. At least don’t use them on the left ramp. They are just to bouncy.

#1505 4 years ago

Thanks just bought mine.

#1506 4 years ago

Looking for smart missile tips!
Often times the truck is blocking the shot directly to the drop target. When that's the case should you go up the middle and hope the ball falls into that area? Any other ways to hit the target?

#1507 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Often times the truck is blocking the shot directly to the drop target. When that's the case should you go up the middle and hope the ball falls into that area? Any other ways to hit the target?

Just go for it. The shot is there and it feels so good to hit it.

#1508 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

A soft hit to the right orbit or spinner could put the ball in the pop bumpers area which might get to the target within the 5 seconds.

#1509 4 years ago

Ordered Shooter Rod.....Im going to guess Stern will under manufacture, and they will run out.

#1510 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I believe with the new code the truck is always blocking, otherwise smart missile won’t activate. It’s a tight shot but can be done.

#1511 4 years ago

I bought the bug shooter too. Such a rip off but I just need it. Too cool.

#1512 4 years ago

Me too but how can you not have it. It should have been part of the LE package but it will be part of my LE.

#1513 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Me too but how can you not have it. It should have been part of the LE package but it will be part of my LE.

Does the Stern shooter rod upgrade actually light up, or is it just a shooter knob?

Brian

#1514 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Does the Stern shooter rod upgrade actually light up, or is it just a shooter knob?
Brian

It lights up.

JP_Shooter_on_game_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpgJP_Shooter_on_game_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
#1515 4 years ago

Modded out...

IMG_0074 (resized).jpgIMG_0074 (resized).jpg
#1516 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

It lights up.[quoted image]

Crazy. So, it looks like it's lighting up from the shooter plate. Interesting. Thanks.

Brian

#1517 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Modded out...[quoted image]

I like it but those stripes on the ramp and shooter would kill me from those pinstadiums.

I think pins are necessary but omegas is the way I went.

#1518 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I like it but those stripes on the ramp and shooter would kill me from those pinstadiums.

Agree, the candy cane reflections in the pics do not look great. Pinstadiums don’t photograph well IMO. The reflection is far less noticeable in person. I volunteered for the first round of Omegas, but they’re apparently not compatible with the hovers right now.

#1520 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

I volunteered for the first round of Omegas, but they’re apparently not compatible with the hovers right now.

Oh that will inevitably happen with Omega ver.2

#1521 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Modded out...[quoted image]

Is that Pinstadium lights on yours? I have a premium coming. Debating adding them. I don't have any games with Pinstadium yet. But, played the LE at Tilt and it seemed dark even with John's additional spots added.

#1522 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Has anyone noticed a mis-alignment on the drill holes of certain drop targets? The tightest one on mine is definitely cut wrong. See the product photo vs where mine is. No way to adjust this without drilling new holes in the playfield AFAIK which I am not going to do.
First pic is mine, second is an official product photo.[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from spidey:

Add a washer between the bracket and the pf on the right screw. This will force it to lean a little to the right so the overall target is more centered.

For anyone who has this same issue. spidey nailed the solution for me! The drill holes aren't off enough to dremel new positions without ruining things/simply widening the holes to where I wouldn't even be able to get the right size screws in. I added a small washer under the bracket on the right screw. It's now in an almost perfect position. One thing I will say is you can "push" the target itself to the right, but that's not going to push the bracket and it only temporarily corrects the position until you hit it next time. Seems solid now with the washer alone. Thanks everyone for the advice!

#1523 4 years ago

Does the shooter rod include the leds and the hook ups??

IT does not say that in Stern website descriptions.

#1524 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The omegas are just diffused version of the pin stadium lights? Any other difference? Seems like these would be better option for any game over the traditional lights.

#1525 4 years ago

Nothing in the description about the shooter housing with LEDs and connections.

It just shows shooter rod and Amber globe with mosquito.

1A74DE60-E28B-4E62-8329-69B014E930C0 (resized).jpeg1A74DE60-E28B-4E62-8329-69B014E930C0 (resized).jpeg
#1526 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Nothing in the description about the shooter housing with LEDs and connections.
It just shows shooter rod and Amber globe with mosquito.[quoted image]

Their other shooter rods say that as well, but it’s the entire assembly with them. Probably why it costs double double what the others cost.

#1527 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Their other shooter rods say that as well, but it’s the entire assembly with them. Probably why it costs double double what the others cost.

Hope so I ordered one before I read it!

Little shop of games says it is included.
That’s good.

EEEFB55B-63D4-478D-9EFF-9E13EE266370 (resized).pngEEEFB55B-63D4-478D-9EFF-9E13EE266370 (resized).png
#1528 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

The omegas are just diffused version of the pin stadium lights? Any other difference? Seems like these would be better option for any game over the traditional lights.

Omegas are not full RGB, just different whites. If you don’t care about the color GI, then they are a great option. For most games, I would go Omegas.

#1529 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

It lights up.[quoted image]

Once someone gets this can you post a review? Not sure how I feel about an external light on the rod.

#1530 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

If you're at Expo, what are your thoughts on JP2 Premium in the flesh? Great art? Middling art? What say you?

I've been playing a Pro on route the past few months and played about 7-8 games on the Premium at Expo on Thursday. I do think the cab art on the Premium is the best of the 3 models whereas the LE has the best backglass art. Pro is the worst all around for art. I like the look of the game.

As far as gameplay I don't really notice much difference. Raptor pit is a little better on the Premium but I did have a couple balls get hung up on the motorized bank.- likely an adjustment issue. Also had a few rejections on the Trex which is likely the same. Trex is cool but it does slow the game down a little bit. I'm still leaning Premium mostly due to the art but I think I'd be perfectly happy with the Pro too. If the Pro had the Premium art I'd probably lean that way.

#1531 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Trex is cool but it does slow the game down a little bit.

Doesn't the t-rex only grab the ball when the pro would stop it anyway with the up post on the inlane? Haven't played LE, only pro, so just curious...thought Keith said it didn't change the flow at all in an earlier post

#1532 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Agree, the candy cane reflections in the pics do not look great. Pinstadiums don’t photograph well IMO. The reflection is far less noticeable in person. I volunteered for the first round of Omegas, but they’re apparently not compatible with the hovers right now.

Hovers are compatible with Omegas. There are two different models of Hovers. I just ordered Omegas and Hovers for my LE.

#1533 4 years ago

# 92 checking in. It has 100 plays on it, and the playfield has zero issues. The flippers are already starting to crack so I ordered Titans today. This game absolutely rocks!!

262060AF-0355-474D-92C1-84CA357F54F0 (resized).jpeg262060AF-0355-474D-92C1-84CA357F54F0 (resized).jpeg825B14C0-DCFA-4BD7-8500-9FEB84C8A682 (resized).jpeg825B14C0-DCFA-4BD7-8500-9FEB84C8A682 (resized).jpeg
#1534 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Doesn't the t-rex only grab the ball when the pro would stop it anyway with the up post on the inlane? Haven't played LE, only pro, so just curious...thought Keith said it didn't change the flow at all in an earlier post

That could be the case. It just seems like a longer time when the Trex moves back and forth a bunch before finally putting the ball on the ramp. I'd have to time it to be sure though. I do hope they make that left inlane hold post cancellable in future code.

#1535 4 years ago

Anyone else play Chaos multiball, get extra ball during that.
Drain down to one ball and both flippers died.
gave me my bonus and on to the extra ball.

Game played normal after that.

Side note, check all your posts and screws.
They were all loose on mine.

Game plays great, love it.

C883AD6D-C027-4E99-B827-CD73FBF6D648 (resized).jpegC883AD6D-C027-4E99-B827-CD73FBF6D648 (resized).jpeg
#1536 4 years ago

Ok, I might be the first one. I’m installing playfield protector. Down to the truck. Anyone know how to remove? Is it just this Allen wrench set screw?

Once done, I will post pictures and video for other folks to help install protector.

Thanks.

Never mind, it was the simple set screw. Almost done.

87A4F4BC-4360-44A5-9678-E88A1399DF59 (resized).jpeg87A4F4BC-4360-44A5-9678-E88A1399DF59 (resized).jpegC300F932-5138-4D15-810B-8B696C5ED9EE (resized).jpegC300F932-5138-4D15-810B-8B696C5ED9EE (resized).jpegD4713C1B-43D9-4E67-B0A4-71D05441E41F (resized).jpegD4713C1B-43D9-4E67-B0A4-71D05441E41F (resized).jpegF53A46A7-7CC0-4CB8-A8A1-F29727C46D9A (resized).jpegF53A46A7-7CC0-4CB8-A8A1-F29727C46D9A (resized).jpeg

#1537 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Is that Pinstadium lights on yours? I have a premium coming. Debating adding them. I don't have any games with Pinstadium yet. But, played the LE at Tilt and it seemed dark even with John's additional spots added.

Yes.

#1538 4 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Once someone gets this can you post a review? Not sure how I feel about an external light on the rod.

I have had one on order thru my distributor since September. I’ve gotten no reply to my last two emails requesting a status. Maybe busy at Expo?

#1539 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Hovers are compatible with Omegas. There are two different models of Hovers. I just ordered Omegas and Hovers for my LE.

There are two different versions of hovers...one for Pinstadium and one for Fusion. I have the Pinstadium, hence no hover compatibility. Scott told me I would not have compatibility with Omegas.

136AA265-B53D-4B47-929B-A18701C292B6 (resized).png136AA265-B53D-4B47-929B-A18701C292B6 (resized).png
Added over 4 years ago:

I meant....no Omega Pinstadium/Fusion compatibility with Hovers. The Omega option doesn’t fit in the Hovers as currently manufactured.

#1540 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

There are two different versions of hovers...one for Pinstadium and one for Fusion. I have the Pinstadium, hence no hover compatibility. Scott told me I would not have compatibility with Omegas.[quoted image]

Ok sorry guys I misunderstood. I just ordered these myself I thought the Pinstadium and Omega were the same design so both would fit the hover. I guess not.

#1541 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hope so I ordered one before I read it!
Little shop of games says it is included.
That’s good.[quoted image]

I pre-ordered the LED rod from LSoG many months ago. It better be the fully lit version as that's what the description was when I paid them. I checked in with them a few weeks ago and they assured me that I was within their 1st batch. I can't even find the listing on their site today though aka the screenshot you posted. Did they take it down? Makes me a little concerned about when and what I will receive.

#1542 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Anyone else play Chaos multiball, get extra ball during that.
Drain down to one ball and both flippers died.
gave me my bonus and on to the extra ball.

Game played normal after that.

Yep, same thing happened to me. I'm not sure though which code version it was on.

#1543 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I pre-ordered the LED rod from LSoG many months ago. It better be the fully lit version as that's what the description was when I paid them. I checked in with them a few weeks ago and they assured me that I was within their 1st batch. I can't even find the listing on their site today though aka the screenshot you posted. Did they take it down? Makes me a little concerned about when and what I will receive.

It is still on the LSG website.

Stern offers 2 day shipping for those who do not want to wait.

#1544 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I don't think there is an alternate version from Stern without the lights. I'm sure you'll be fine.

#1545 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It is still on the LSG website.
Stern offers 2 day shipping for those who do not want to wait.

I couldn't find it on LSoG website. Do you have a link?

#1546 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Ok, I might be the first one. I’m installing playfield protector. Down to the truck. Anyone know how to remove? Is it just this Allen wrench set screw?
Once done, I will post pictures and video for other folks to help install protector.
Thanks.
Never mind, it was the simple set screw. Almost done.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

so how did you remove the truck?

#1547 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so how did you remove the truck?

It was simple. Just loosen black set screw.

#1548 4 years ago

Anyone install different color posts and flipper rubbers? Would love to see how different color options look, especially the posts in front of ramps.

Here's my idea. I try to blend post with the color of the Playfield near the post.

IMG_1682 (resized).jpegIMG_1682 (resized).jpegIMG_1683 (resized).jpegIMG_1683 (resized).jpegIMG_1684 (resized).jpegIMG_1684 (resized).jpegIMG_1685 (resized).jpegIMG_1685 (resized).jpegIMG_1686 (resized).jpegIMG_1686 (resized).jpegIMG_1687 (resized).jpegIMG_1687 (resized).jpeg
#1550 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

Yep, same thing happened to me. I'm not sure though which code version it was on.

I am on the latest code, it didn't do it before that.
I guess something to fix with the next update.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 16.00
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 35.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 39.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/31?hl=m00nmuppet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.