(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 185.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

In for a prem! Art is my fave on that one!

Congrats on the Prem.

Welcome to the club.

#52 4 years ago

The Jeep Mod is catching up to the topper.

I should have a concept design for the topper this week.

We will get that done and move onto the Jeep.

#53 4 years ago

I am in too, especially for a cool topper. Looking forward to seeing how things develop.

#54 4 years ago

Are Jurassic park on the Line now?

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from SMI3:

Are Jurassic park on the Line now?

Pros are.

#56 4 years ago

I am in for a premium too. Best art, Trex ball eater and raptor pen.

Extra cash isnt so bad over the pro for me. I need to show off the Trex eating when people come over.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I need to show off the Trex eating when people come over.

I think thats the main reason for it, I play alone 99% of the time and that moving Trex would lose its awe factor after 10 plays but if I still had people over playing pins, drinking all that I would have to have it.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from getadam:

I'm in on an LE and psyched, as is my 14-yo son. It's the one question he had for me from sleepaway camp - "Dad, did you get Jurassic Park pinball?"

Congrats and welcome to the club/room

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I am in too, especially for a cool topper. Looking forward to seeing how things develop.

Thanks for joining.

We will hopefully blow you guys away with what we are thinking of doing.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I am in for a premium too. Best art, Trex ball eater and raptor pen.
Extra cash isnt so bad over the pro for me. I need to show off the Trex eating when people come over.

Welcome to the club.

Congrats on your PREM pre-order.

#61 4 years ago

Hello, im stoked got my invoice for a premium! This is kinda my first NIB pin... my first was monster bash special from cgc, but thats a remake of a 99 table, so this will be my first time doing code updates and all that. Cant wait for the amber shooter rod.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Hello, im stoked got my invoice for a premium! This is kinda my first NIB pin... my first was monster bash special from cgc, but thats a remake of a 99 table, so this will be my first time doing code updates and all that. Cant wait for the amber shooter rod.

Sup DigDug,

My fav 1980's game . LOL.

Welcome to the coolest club ever....haha.

Yes sir bring on the shooter rod NOW!!....I will hang it on my wall until my JP arrives.

#63 4 years ago

Le order confirmed. The game has so many shots, toys. Look what Elwin did with maiden, I’m hearing people who’ve even played the premium it’s a better game overall experience then maiden which is top 10 game. Can’t wait till November for a premium, this is a worthy le!! Almost sold out too!!! Munsters lol

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Le order confirmed. The game has so many shots, toys. Look what Elwin did with maiden, I’m hearing people who’ve even played the premium it’s a better game overall experience then maiden which is top 10 game. Can’t wait till November for a premium, this is a worthy le!! Almost sold out too!!! Munsters lol

Another Canadian ...woohoo.

Raptors world champs and JP coming....how can you not order a JP. I love the name of your NBA arena.

Welcome to the Club.

Dont forget to vote.

#65 4 years ago

While not part of the club (I did recently acquire a DE JP which I have highly customized), Royale-W-Cheese and I have come up with some custom apron cards for the new Stern JP that he thought would be good if I shared with the group. One card is a title card (I see no reason to put "Free Play" on it for home use pins), while the other is an LE # or a Premium card. Additionally, I would be open to helping with additional designs for owners who have their own ideas.

I charge $10 per set for apron cards printed with a 6-color ink photo printer using OEM inks and OEM ultragloss photo paper. I then laminate with 3 mil clear gloss vinyl, razor cut to size, and then darken all edges so that you don't see a white perimeter. These cards are durable, look nice, and long-lasting. I've actually designed well over 50 card sets for other pins over the last couple of years, and have had nothing but positive reviews with them here on Pinside.

This is a simple and affordable way to add a custom look to your apron, so if you are interested please PM me and I will provide payment details.

Congrats to all of the new JP owners to be, as this looks like a really nice game (FYI, previews posted here are low-res versions).
JP_Stern-Title.jpgJP_Stern-Title.jpgJP_Stern-LE.jpgJP_Stern-LE.jpgJP_Stern-Premium.jpgJP_Stern-Premium.jpg

#66 4 years ago

Got a chance to play the pro and premium this week at Pinburgh. I have a Maiden LE and am in for a JP LE. Prem / LE is the way to go, it’s an amazing pin and is the superior pin to Maiden. I didn’t think it’d be possible to top it this soon, but Elwin has done just that.

#67 4 years ago

In for LE. Question is do I sell my precious DEJP??

#68 4 years ago

I played both the Premium and Pro at ReplayFX, and I found hitting the T-Rex shot very difficult on the Premium but easy/normal on the pro. Kind of reminded me of the Death Star shot on Star Wars Pro and Premium. The Pro is easy, but the Premium was really hard to hit unless your shot was exact.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

I played both the Premium and Pro at ReplayFX, and I found hitting the T-Rex shot very difficult on the Premium but easy/normal on the pro. Kind of reminded me of the Death Star shot on Star Wars Pro and Premium. The Pro is easy, but the Premium was really hard to hit unless your shot was exact.

Hard shots are good

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hard shots are good

Unless it’s an American pinball game

#71 4 years ago

Did anyone else get one of these?

14324 (resized).jpeg14324 (resized).jpeg
#72 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Unless it’s an American pinball game

I second that one . . . tried to play Houdini at TPF at least a dozen times and hated it just because of the difficult shots.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Got a chance to play the pro and premium this week at Pinburgh. I have a Maiden LE and am in for a JP LE. Prem / LE is the way to go, it’s an amazing pin and is the superior pin to Maiden. I didn’t think it’d be possible to top it this soon, but Elwin has done just that.

Welcome to the Club.

LE is gonna rock.

Looks like topper is taking the lead on jeep in the poll.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

In for LE. Question is do I sell my precious DEJP??

Welcome to the club.

Once these LE's starting arriving we can start posting serial numbers together who owns number 1, 5 or 500. Be kinda fun.

How cool would it be if we had all 500 in the club.

My wife and I are travel agents, I see a JP cruise coming soon for the 250 USA owners.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

I’m in the same position, recently picked up my very first NIB, a MBRLE but yep, although all the extra CGC add ons are amazing, I didn’t get that absolute new pin feel. JP will definitely be that, cant wait.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I’m in the same position, recently picked up my very first NIB, a MBRLE but yep, although all the extra CGC add ons are amazing, I didn’t get that absolute new pin feel. JP will definitely be that, cant wait.

Welcome FF,

Please make sure you guys all vote for which MOD goes first.

This is going to be a great club/room.

FilmClubJurassicPark (resized).jpgFilmClubJurassicPark (resized).jpg
#77 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Welcome FF,
This is going to be a great club/room.[quoted image]

Easy, new Jeep! Already have one on its way - looks like the playfield one is approx 4" and this one is too. Once I get it on I'll post pics but I'm in on a prem so it will be a while:

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

#78 4 years ago

Welcome FF,
This is going to be a great club/room.[quoted image]

?? Maybe best you start a dedicated mod thread 8BT. I’m happy to wait till I get the pin to see what it needs if anything.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

?? Maybe best you start a dedicated mod thread 8BT. I’m happy to wait till I get the pin to see what it needs if anything.

This. Take into account size ratio, spacing, color, etc. Patience. Don’t rush it. Do we really need to see the Jurassic Park selection from the K-mart toy aisle?

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Easy, new Jeep! Already have one on its way - looks like the playfield one is approx 4" and this one is too. Once I get it on I'll post pics but I'm in on a prem so it will be a while:
[quoted image]

Nice Find. Where did you find it?

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Nice Find. Where did you find it?

Just Ebay, search 'jurassic jeep 1/32' Nice and detailed and accurate

#82 4 years ago

We will take alot of time and it will be unique not from a toy store.

Anyone in the room/club going to Chicago expo??

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Where are you hearing November for premium? Distributor told me they would start shipping in mid September.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

Where are you hearing November for premium? Distributor told me they would start shipping in mid September.

I think i saw a post somewhere that was in this order of release.

Pro- End of Aug

LE - End of Sept

Premium- End of Oct.

Let me go look around and try to find it.

#85 4 years ago

Poll is swaying more to the topper.

27 for the topper mod.

18 for the Jeep Mod.

How cool would it be if the shooter rod was included in the LE. Surprise us when we open the box.

Wishful thinking.

#86 4 years ago

We will take alot of time and it will be unique not from a toy store.
Anyone in the room/club going to Chicago expo??

Gonna try!

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarson:

I played both the Premium and Pro at ReplayFX, and I found hitting the T-Rex shot very difficult on the Premium but easy/normal on the pro.

I guess I haven’t looked closely. Are the ramps different between premium and pro? I thought the only difference was the moving T-Rex.

#88 4 years ago

Confirmed paid in full on an LE from Little Shop of Games here in Florida! My grail theme is finally a reality!

#89 4 years ago

We are now sold out of LE’s. Thank you to those that purchased one from us. Still happy to assist others that may be looking for a pro or a premium. PM me! Out of state buyers, no sales tax!

As for production schedule, let me clarify.
Initial first batch of Pro’s - 2 weeks! Mid August, if you don’t order ASAP you will be in the next batch after premium build. late sept/October delivery

Limited Editions - Estimated for late August delivery

Premiums - Mid/Late September

Sooner to order..sooner to get your game.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from Ebirah:

Confirmed paid in full on an LE from Little Shop of Games here in Florida! My grail theme is finally a reality!

CONGRATULATIONS.

Let the fun begin.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

We are now sold out of LE’s. Thank you to those that purchased one from us. Still happy to assist others that may be looking for a pro or a premium. PM me! Out of state buyers, no sales tax!
As for production schedule, let me clarify.
Initial first batch of Pro’s - 2 weeks! Mid August, if you don’t order ASAP you will be in the next batch after premium build. late sept/October delivery
Limited Editions - Estimated for late August delivery
Premiums - Mid/Late September
Sooner to order..sooner to get your game.

Good info to know.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

Did anyone else get one of these?[quoted image]

I need this, where did you get it. My JP Shrine has one spare wall. lol

#94 4 years ago

Let’s fix up the game as quickly as possible with content that doesn’t match the pin design art style.

#96 4 years ago

In on premium! I really struggled with premium vs LE, I do like backglass in LE better, but not my dream theme so satisfied with premium. Can’t wait to flip it

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

In on premium! I really struggled with premium vs LE, I do like backglass in LE better, but not my dream theme so satisfied with premium. Can’t wait to flip it

Congrats on the Order.

Welcome to the club.

#98 4 years ago

Congrats on the Order.
Welcome to the club.

I was going pro then upgrading to premium due to my impatience, but found a hobbit Smaug to keep me satisfied for a while

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

I was going pro then upgrading to premium due to my impatience, but found a hobbit Smaug to keep me satisfied for a while

Pros are shipping first though, correct???

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Pros are shipping first though, correct???

Yes Pros mid-august, LEs end august/first september, Premium end of September

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

There are 9,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/2?hl=jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.