(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 185.
#1151 4 years ago

Updated list of Members LE's that have arrived. Congrats all to this lovely game.

I scanned the list and still no names from outside North America. Hope to see some coming in from overseas.

If I missed someone just DM or post.

001 ???
002 ???
003 ???
004 ???
005 ???
006 ???
007 ???
008 ???
009 ???
010 ???
011 cjmjmm2006

026 da_topper
044 medfly
049 PDX-Mike
068 Troutfarm
073 Pickleric
075 Cdonnerusmc
078 charliew65
097 bemmett
099 PiperPinball

101 youdontknowme
119 zavadoza
120 youdontknowme
121 youdontknowme
122 younginvisions
130 hassellcastle
135 blimpey
154 Mummite
159 catchlight
161 mthirkell
172 Tatman9999
176 Jerol
177 Carz5811
188 Chappie101

200 peanuts
218 Arcadem
242 gotfrogs
252 vongator
260 t7
263 Aukraut
269 MSLOW
270 C_Presley
274 TheGunnett
278 breger1
290 HawkMoon77

301 FrankMac
310 SunFox
313 scooterd
332 Banker
348 Tacreno
349 EVH347
350 tuflyf
362 TimLah79
363 TradesMan
375 dylanfan71
378 coindropper
380 Pinstein

418 BANE
475 ToddW
498 Jints56

Have a great day Guys.

#1152 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Updated list of Members LE's that have arrived. Congrats all to this lovely game.
I scanned the list and still no names from outside North America. Hope to see some coming in from overseas.

Looking good. There may be a typo for 290

#1153 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Looking good. There may be a typo for 290

That's your cousin....haha.....I will fix.

#1154 4 years ago

Unfortunately, looks like mine had a rough meeting with a forklift somewhere along the way.  The cabinet was damaged, so I rejected delivery.  Distro is fantastic and already on top of this, just looking for some sympathy here while I wait for a replacement

jple_damage (resized).jpgjple_damage (resized).jpg
#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Unfortunately, looks like mine had a rough meeting with a forklift somewhere along the way.  The cabinet was damaged, so I rejected delivery.  Distro is fantastic and already on top of this, just looking for some sympathy here while I wait for a replacement [quoted image]

Damn.

#1156 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I'm heavily leaning towards dropping out of my LE spot. Thus far I've heard of several various issues from LE owners and have witnessed it myself on someone's LE. I expect some kinks, but I've heard everything from the logic of the T-Rex head seemingly being off, posts falling apart, flippers feeling loose out of the box, blades hitting the wireform. The JP pro that showed up at the local arcade has already had several issues within the first couple of weeks including significant pooling, sputtering flippers, loose posts.
I own several Sterns, but at this point, my confidence is at all-time low spending this amount of money as I had issues with node boards failing on Star Wars less than a month out of box and entire mechs falling apart and clunking on the bottom of the cabinet on my Iron Maiden LE the same day out of the box. Pinball is pinball, there's always an element of failure because of the physical nature of the beast, but it's very concerning that out of my whole collection that includes Solid States and EMs from the 1970s, that a new in box Stern has been the least reliable.

Would be a very bad decision. This game is a ton of fun. My LE plays fantastic! These are still mass produced pinball machines and if you are afraid to make subtle adjustments then you probably shouldn’t own a pinball machine at all. Also they seem to have figured out the issue of the clear coat going forward.

#1157 4 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I recently passed on my premium preorder and am really glad I did. I’m looking for a HUO ST or TWD premium instead. Going to let the dust settle before I consider a NIB Stern.

Why would you pre-order a premium?

#1158 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Unfortunately, looks like mine had a rough meeting with a forklift somewhere along the way.  The cabinet was damaged, so I rejected delivery.  Distro is fantastic and already on top of this, just looking for some sympathy here while I wait for a replacement [quoted image]

I feel your PAIN. What is the new delivery date now??

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Interesting. Thank you. It is wildly distracting when playing a game. I couldn't even understand how a clear square insert got there, but then I noticed they also use one in the raptor cage. Must have been a mixup.
I just feel like it's more than a QC issue. At some point, that person learned it should be orange but didn't speak up about having done it wrong... What about the person who put the labels on the inserts all day? They didn't notice the word RESCUE was going over a clear when they've done hundreds (thousands) before? What about any of the PF assemblers? Or the final inspection? So many opportunities for someone who sees hundreds of these on a regular basis to notice a glaring issues like that. It's actually a little disappointing.

I’d love to have had that machine. It’s a rare item and actually makes it more unique then others. If it really bothers you then put a orange gel insert in there and it will look the same as others. To me it’s kind of a cool oddity and makes it more
Collectible.

#1160 4 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Why would you pre-order a premium?

More of a waiting list than a pre-order I guess. No payment was taken.

#1161 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Man... Shit happens but definitely a huge bummer. Glad your distro is taking care of it. I wonder what # that was and what they do with damaged LEs. If they just replace the damaged parts and resell, you should get a "refurbished" discount! Hell maybe you'll get #501/500!

#1162 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

I can relate to your situation. I purchased an AC/DC Luci back in July. Arrived damaged from a forklift driver that dropped it. I refused delivery and it was sent back to the distributor. They contacted Stern and dropped it off at the factory to be repaired. It took about 5-6 weeks to be repaired. My distributor just got it back last week and shipped it to me. It made it back the second time without any issues.

It was a two month wait, but well worth it. Hey, you will even get a new cardboard box!

From what I was told, Stern has a small production line that just deals with these situations for repairing pins that get damaged during shipping.

Good luck and patience is the key.

6A3EF2DA-437D-4070-BE3D-746424DF72D8 (resized).jpeg6A3EF2DA-437D-4070-BE3D-746424DF72D8 (resized).jpegD485D19E-22ED-4634-949A-1610DD61F646 (resized).jpegD485D19E-22ED-4634-949A-1610DD61F646 (resized).jpegA52550FC-5EF2-4D9A-9F8C-D032F49F60B4 (resized).jpegA52550FC-5EF2-4D9A-9F8C-D032F49F60B4 (resized).jpeg
#1163 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

If it helps, I get around 100% with mine and it is slightly askew to the angle of the ramp. I adjusted the setting to get it almost perfect with the ramp, but then I noticed a few balls were rejected that might have made it before I played with the menu settings. I can't tell if it was some off shots or if I made it worse. I set it back to the way it was, and it plays great. I also found that a slight lowering of flipper power helped as well.
My height is set much lower than yours. I did not see an adjustment for height, but there is a test for it. I believe the height adjustment is made mechanically while you are in test mode under the settings. I know it can seem a bit overwhelming to dig in that deeply into a new game, but it may not prove to be too difficult.

Can you clarify what you mean about "made mechanically while you're in test mode"? Are you saying that while in the vert or horiz test, if you manipulate the head (not mess with the bracket as that guide shows) that doing so will adjust the head's center points?

Following advice from EaglePin I actually did try to physically adjust after loosening the bracket. However now it's just more inconsistent. Now the head positions itself more in line horiz. with the ramp half the time, other times it seems to be back in its jogged to the left position.

Regardless, even when it's in straight it still doesn't catch the ball most of the time. I've also played with the flipper settings to no avail. I'm at the point where I truly think the main problem is the weaknesses of the mouth's magnet. I've not been able to prove that it's not triggering. I believe it is every time but the magnet will only catch the ball at the perfect velocity, angle, and depth the ball makes it into the mouth. If it were stronger I imagine those variations wouldnt matter much at all. It seems that all one should need to do is hit a shot that cleanly passes the ramp's side posts.

Everyone's head and jaw position is going to vary and change over time and use, so I really hope a software update is all that's needed to strengthen the magnet and/or the sensitivity of its opto trigger to fix any machine that at least has its jaw laying on the ramp.

I do see other adjustments for the t-rex but they are not documented. Anyone know what the "slurp ticks" or "hold strength" settings do?

#1164 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Man... Shit happens but definitely a huge bummer. Glad your distro is taking care of it. I wonder what # that was and what they do with damaged LEs. If they just replace the damaged parts and resell, you should get a "refurbished" discount! Hell maybe you'll get #501/500!

Dont get me all excited....LOL

You know me and serial numbers.

#1165 4 years ago

Just update on my LE T Trex issues.... there must be an issue with my assembly unit, as one of the screws is holding the T. rex is sitting in the cabinet, and no matter what physical adjustment is made, the mouth won’t come close to the ramp. Also found a tiny nick on the green cabinet. Yuck. Waiting to hear from my distributor, but I think my Dino head is a lemon

#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Regardless, even when it's in straight it still doesn't catch the ball most of the time. I've also played with the flipper settings to no avail. I'm at the point where I truly think the main problem is the weaknesses of the mouth's magnet. I've not been able to prove that it's not triggering. I believe it is every time but the magnet will only catch the ball at the perfect velocity, angle, and depth the ball makes it into the mouth. If it were stronger I imagine those variations wouldnt matter much at all. It seems that all one should need to do is hit a shot that cleanly passes the ramp's side posts.

I'm having the exact same issues and believe it could be the magnet as well. Very frustrating.

#1167 4 years ago

Just got my highest score to date. 314 million. I know, nothing to brag about. How are you guys going after the big scores? Stricly raptor, t rex, and chaos multi ball? Does it pay to go after the paddocks? I would love to hear some of your guys insights and tips!

#1168 4 years ago
Quoted from scooterd:

Just update on my LE T Trex issues.... there must be an issue with my assembly unit, as one of the screws is holding the T. rex is sitting in the cabinet, and no matter what physical adjustment is made, the mouth won’t come close to the ramp. Also found a tiny nick on the green cabinet. Yuck. Waiting to hear from my distributor, but I think my Dino head is a lemon

My T-Rex head stopped moving horizontally last week. Found a screw thingy sitting in the cabinet too. Had to pull the playfield all the way out of the cabinet to see the t-Rex assembly completely. Wasn’t hard to see where it came from after that (t-Rex crank assembly, p59 of manual). Has been fine since.
However, I do have issues with the T-Rex not catching balls. Sometimes it catches consistently then sometimes it doesn’t at all. Can’t figure it out.
My Raptor pen gate doesn’t work either (doesn’t stay up when the games starts)- tried to trouble shoot with Stern, but they are sending me a new gate assembly.
Despite the issues, the game is still addictive!

13A8079F-9EB3-4606-BC56-A97972D57F33 (resized).jpeg13A8079F-9EB3-4606-BC56-A97972D57F33 (resized).jpeg
#1169 4 years ago

Form Keith Elwin on Tilt Forum :

"Enjoy your last day of bringing X into trex base jackpot "

So, a game code update is coming today or tomorrow (depending of timezone)! This one might be the larger one since the release of the machine.

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

Just got my highest score to date. 314 million. I know, nothing to brag about. How are you guys going after the big scores? Stricly raptor, t rex, and chaos multi ball? Does it pay to go after the paddocks? I would love to hear some of your guys insights and tips!

I like trying to increase the T-Rex multiball jackpot value by hitting a few of the shots before starting it, and then I like trying to hit the jackpots from left to right when it starts. Usually I drain while in the process of trying to boost the jackpot value though. One time after hitting a miracle streak of consecutive shots including the T-Rex catch I was able to start T-Rex multiball with a jackpot value of about 5.8 million, and then of course drained without hitting a jackpot. Best I've done so far is hit three of the jackpots in order left to right. It's probably not the smartest way to play but most of the time I like playing by picking one or two objectives & challenges to try to go after instead of going for pure score. I haven't done very well in the control room modes. Those are tough for me but once or twice I've been able to get 30 to 40 million out of one. I did get through Raptor Tri-Ball once for 280 million. That was REALLY fun, but I'm guessing I won't be able to pull it off again. I really like all the different choices of what modes to play and when to play them. I haven't really focused on trying to get far in the paddocks yet. Seems like the best way to go for a high scores would be to start a paddock and then try to start a multiball or T-Rex mode with it.

#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

I'm still digesting the game (proud owner of LE #300) and I'm about 10 days in. Chaos multiball seems to be rewarding, but Raptor doesn't seem to be at this point (code build .89), on top of being dicey to attain (there's an occassional, and downright nasty right lane drain reward for nailing the gate... I'm thinking a backhand shot on from the left flipper might help mitigate said drain threat, but I haven't spent any time to experiment on that shot focus). Basicall, Raptor mode doesn't seem to be altogether implemented in conjunction with the rest of the gameplay. I'm pretty sure that during Chaos multiball, the raptor paddocks becomes a dead target (Code update will fix this to stack it as a multiball.. Again, I'm just getting going on it, and I'm far from understanding the intricacies of the already deep ruleset, as I'm just playing wild (I prefer to do that with new to me games); but from what I gather, there's a rhyme/reason to following the shot progression to rescuing and adding up bonus/dna etc.

All these things said, I've managed to somehow score just shy of 650 million without so much as getting past the first T-rex paddocks (NO the glass wasn't off lol, and the tilt is set pretty sensitive).

In all, this game is on another level. It's the perfect combination of challenging and rewarding.

#1172 4 years ago
Quoted from Flare:

Raptor doesn't seem to be at this point (code build .89), on top of being dicey to attain (there's an occassional, and downright nasty right lane drain reward for nailing the gate... I'm thinking a backhand shot on from the left flipper might help mitigate said drain threat, but I haven't spent any time to experiment on that shot focus

Good idea, I’m going to try that backhand to the pen from the left flipper. Any time I’ve tried to get Raptor Tri Ball started it’s had to just be my focus for that one game because of all the drains on the rebounds.

#1173 4 years ago

Anyone have the T-Rex setting to allow it to throw the ball enabled? I set mine to only have it place it on the wire form. Seems like it could cause damage throwing it and I haven’t wanted to take the risk. Just curious if anyone has tried it and how it’s going. How far does it throw?

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Anyone have the T-Rex setting to allow it to throw the ball enabled? I set mine to only have it place it on the wire form. Seems like it could cause damage throwing it and I haven’t wanted to take the risk. Just curious if anyone has tried it and how it’s going. How far does it throw?

Mine "throws" it. It is more of a random drop than a violent throw. And it bounces off some stuff before landing anywhere, so it doesn't really just crater into the PF. I think it was well thought out and I like the way it adds to the gameplay.

#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Mine "throws" it. It is more of a random drop than a violent throw. And it bounces off some stuff before landing anywhere, so it doesn't really just crater into the PF. I think it was well thought out and I like the way it adds to the gameplay.

In the Stern Insider podcast between Nate Shivers and Keith Elwin, Elwin said that originally they had the T-Rex lobbing the ball around, but it was even hitting the side of the cabinet some times so they limited it to dropping into the pop bumper area and not too far out, limiting any potential damage to the playfield components etc.

#1176 4 years ago

Anyone have any experience upgrading their stern LE speakers to flipper fidelity package? I have been thinking about upgrading my JP LE... Does it make a difference compared to LE stock speakers?

#1177 4 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Anyone have any experience upgrading their stern LE speakers to flipper fidelity package? I have been thinking about upgrading my JP LE... Does it make a difference compared to LE stock speakers?

I am going to use PinWoofer bundle. His system for my ACDC rocks my entire house.

#1178 4 years ago

OK, my LE has arrived. Number 357. Did quick check:
- no pooling or lifting on clear coat
- T-Rex catches balls and seems to be working perfectly
- Rescue inserts all Red, none clear
- I have the numbers near sling shot post, for whatever that is worth or means
- only issue I found was one black screw under coin box. Anyone else see this? I guess I really should lift Playfield and see if I can find a missing screw.

Anything else I should do a check on?

All in all, wow, this is a keeper.

IMG_1501 (resized).jpegIMG_1501 (resized).jpegIMG_1504 (resized).jpegIMG_1504 (resized).jpegIMG_1505 (resized).jpegIMG_1505 (resized).jpegIMG_1506 (resized).jpegIMG_1506 (resized).jpegIMG_1507 (resized).jpegIMG_1507 (resized).jpegIMG_1508 (resized).jpegIMG_1508 (resized).jpegIMG_1509 (resized).jpegIMG_1509 (resized).jpegIMG_1512 (resized).jpegIMG_1512 (resized).jpegIMG_1513 (resized).jpegIMG_1513 (resized).jpegIMG_1514 (resized).jpegIMG_1514 (resized).jpegIMG_1515 (resized).jpegIMG_1515 (resized).jpegIMG_1516 (resized).jpegIMG_1516 (resized).jpegIMG_1517 (resized).jpegIMG_1517 (resized).jpegIMG_1518 (resized).jpegIMG_1518 (resized).jpeg
#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

001 ???
002 ???
003 ???
004 ???
005 ???
006 ???
007 ???
008 ???
009 ???
010 ???
011 cjmjmm2006
026 da_topper
044 medfly
049 PDX-Mike
068 Troutfarm
073 Pickleric
075 Cdonnerusmc
078 charliew65
097 bemmett
099 PiperPinball
101 youdontknowme
119 zavadoza
120 youdontknowme
121 youdontknowme
122 younginvisions
130 hassellcastle
135 blimpey
154 Mummite
159 catchlight
161 mthirkell
172 Tatman9999
176 Jerol
177 Carz5811
188 Chappie101
200 peanuts
218 Arcadem
242 gotfrogs
252 vongator
260 t7
263 Aukraut
269 MSLOW
270 C_Presley
274 TheGunnett
278 breger1
290 HawkMoon77
301 FrankMac
310 SunFox
313 scooterd
332 Banker
348 Tacreno
349 EVH347
350 tuflyf
362 TimLah79
363 TradesMan
375 dylanfan71
378 coindropper
380 Pinstein
418 BANE
475 ToddW
498 Jints56
Have a great day Guys.

Add 357 for navystan !!

#1180 4 years ago

Very impressed with my JP LE #301.

No issues out box.

The pin is amazing in all areas!!

#1181 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

- only issue I found was one black screw under coin box. Anyone else see this? I guess I really should lift Playfield and see if I can find a missing screw.
Anything else I should do a check on?

Check the playfield plastics above the Raptor pit. That looks like one of the screws that hold the 3 Raptor LED PCBs in place.

#1182 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Check the playfield plastics above the Raptor pit. That looks like one of the screws that hold the 3 Raptor LED PCBs in place.

Well, checked the plastics on Raptor pit. All screws there. Looks like most of the Playfield plastics use that same black screw. All plastics had screws. Maybe check under Playfield?

#1183 4 years ago

expected to receive my premium next week!

for the guy not allowing the trex to throw the ball - what in the hell? Enjoy the game! That's like turning off one of the best features. You'll be fine.

#1184 4 years ago

OK, for those that have external subwoofer (the Polk one that several have recommended). Can I just hook up or do I need to buy any other products to make it right?

Thanks in advance.

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

OK, for those that have external subwoofer (the Polk one that several have recommended). Can I just hook up or do I need to buy any other products to make it right?
Thanks in advance.

Navystan
these are what I use...
http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=48&osCsid=qcj2j8dki9d3v0h9qqqcbq0oq4

or you can just tap off the cabinet speaker with an extra length of heavy gauge speaker wire and go to the high level inputs.

but for $35.00 and easily reversible its a no brainer for me.

#1186 4 years ago

Anyone get confirmation that Premiums are on the line this week? I’m visiting the factory next Wednesday and hoping my machine arrives before then

#1187 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Add 357 for navystan !!

Added your name and will update after a few more post in....Can only edit with 24 hrs so will wait and add 4-5 at same time.

#1188 4 years ago

Game Code V0.90 is out :

V0.90.0 - October 9, 2019
============================
- Fossils - all fossils can now be collected
- Fossils - fossils sets now give awards when collected
- Smart Missile - display effect priority improvements during multiball
- Smart Missile - 3 second countdown now allows you to select from 1 of 6 awards with the action button, you are choosing the award that will be collected if you successfully hit the pop target
- Smart Missile - choice that is on the screen when countdown expires is the selected award
- Smart Missile - all choices also give 10M points + 5M points each successful smart missile, in addition to one of the choices below when the award is collected
- Smart Missile - choice 1 - Complete Chaos OR Super Supply Drop (when Chaos is lit or started already)
- Smart Missile - choice 2 - Clear Paddock (when in a Paddock) OR Super Combos
- Smart Missile - choice 3 - one of the following: +5 Rescues / +10 Rescues / Raptor Multiball / Extra Ball / Fossil / Super Escape
- Smart Missile - choice 4 - one of the following: +5 Rescues / +10 Rescues / Raptor Multiball / Extra Ball / Fossil / Super Escape
- Smart Missile - choice 5 - 25M Points
- Smart Missile - choice 6 - Abort - cancels the smart missile launch to save for later (shoot Truck to re-light inlane)
- Smart Missile - more awards may be added in future updates
- Amber Targets / Slings / Ramps / Pops - now start a timer that allow you to hit that shot for a 1X amber award
- Amber Targets / Slings / Ramps / Pops - added total screens for each
- Super Supply Drop - no longer cycles forever, it is a limited number of awards that can only be given once per game
- Super Supply Drop - removed Super Combos from the random awards eligible, this has been moved to Smart Missile
- Super Supply Drop - removed Fossil award, this has been moved to Smart Missile
- Super Supply Drop - removed 30M award... not needed since there are point awards for Loop Awards in between each Super Supply Drop being lit
- Escape - added display effect for Escape Ball Save
- Loop Rule - adjusted thresholds for loop awards, first one is 3 and then every 5
- Easier Loop Awards Perk - fixed an issue where perk was only adjusting the first award threshold and not later award thresholds
- Easier Inlanes Perk - fixed an issue where perk was only adjusting the first award threshold and not later award thresholds
- Boost Amber Perk - gives a one time increase to the amber bonus of 1M (in addition to the +15K per pop bumper hit)
- M-A-P Spellout - added light shows for collecting, completing, and lit on the back panel lights
- Advance Paddock - when next paddock is lit the sign lamp will now flash
- 2X Playfield - added light shows when 2X playfield is lit and started
- Multiballs - fixed an issue where totals wouldn't show up on double drains
- Raptor Locks - fixed an issue with multiplayer games where lock progress could be changed by other players lighting lock
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixed an issue where the first Super Jackpot you hit could be hit multiple times even though it was not lit anymore
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixed an issue in background lamp effect where the 'S' light in chaos phase would stick on when the shot was not lit anymore
- Raptor Tri-Ball - 2x multiplier timer no longer uses score frame timer, lamp effect on raptor pit flasher now times down with a flash effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added instructional text to the background display effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - total video added along with sound effects
- Raptor Tri-Ball - jackpot sound effects are louder
- Raptor Tri-Ball - when a ball is locked for 2x multiplier you can reset the timer by hitting the up post into the ball again
- Raptor Tri-Ball - when a ball is locked for 2x multiplier ball search will no longer release the ball
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added a better kick out warning light show when locked ball is released
- Chaos Spellout - fixed an issue where the chaos letter award light show would play twice sometimes
- Chaos Spellout - chaos letter lightshow no longer turns GI off
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the 'Ball Added!' text was not showing up on the display when being awarded
- Restore Power - added spinner flasher effects when spinner is hit
- Control Room Modes - added instructional text to background display effect
- T-Rex Mech - now performs shows when holding a ball waiting for mode intros to start
- T-Rex Event Modes - when T-Rex Event is ready the sign lamp will now flash
- T-Rex Event Modes - added instructional text to background display effect
- T-Rex Event Modes - fixed an issue in multiplayer games where restarting a game could cause the second player to skip his Feed T-Rex / T-Rex multiball
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - now collected when the ramp entry opto is crossed
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - added background lamp effects when running
- T-Rex Feed Hurry Up - added sound effects for hitting boost shots while the hurry up is running
- T-Rex Multiball - added new mode start lamp / shaker motor effects
- T-Rex Multiball - fixed an issue where the game would crash after getting Super Jackpot and X Eligible Jackpot on the same Left Ramp shot and continuing the multiplier increase until the Helipad shot
- King of the Island - updated the sound effect for jackpots
- Pteranodon Attack - added background lamp effects when running
- Pteranodon Attack - timer no longer pauses for pop bumper hits
- Bonus - now kills other sound effects so the bonus count up doesn't conflict with other sounds
- Tilt Warning - tilt warning display effect / sound no longer truncates
- Sound - sound fx mix has been adjusted
- Sound - T-Rex roars are now louder
- Shaker Motor - shaker adjustments for MINIMAL, MODERATE, and LONG have been adjusted a bit lower
- Attract Mode - tutorial videos for main game objectives have been added
- Attract Mode - lock out the action button from playing no credits sound over and over
- Switches - fixed an issue with SIXTH COIN SLOT now properly associated with the 6th switch instead of the 5th switch
- Switches - corrected the wire color for the 6th coin switch
- Diagnostics - T-Rex Vertical and Horizontal Motor Tests - both now do a homing motor sequence for the stepper motor before allowing input
- Diagnostics - T-Rex Vertical Motor Test - fixed an issue where a bad switch would crash attempting to display the switch number

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'KOTI MB BALL SAVE TIMER' - defaults to 30 instead of 20, max has changed to 40 instead of 30
- changed 'LIGHT ESCAPE TIMER DECREASE' - defaults to 5 instead of 4
- changed 'LIGHT ESCAPE TIMER MINIMUM' - defaults to 5 instead of 6
- removed 'T-REX STEP SLURP HOLD TICKS'
- added 'T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS' - amount of time to delay when the ramp entry opto is tripped and the jaw is signaled to close
- added 'T-REX STEP THROW TICKS' - amount of time to delay when the T-Rex starts thrashing to the time the jaw coil releases the ball
- added 'T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS' - amount of time to hold jaw open when dropping the ball into the wireform
- added 'T-REX STEP THROW JAW OPEN TICKS' - amount of time to hold jaw open when throwing the ball from the thrashing motion

- System - Updated to V2.35
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.52.0

- Added Standard Adjustment "MAX PLAYERS PER GAME". Values are 1 to 4,
with a default setting of 4. This can be used to limit the number
of players that can be added to a game.

V0.89.0 - September 13, 2019
============================
- Diagnostics - T-Rex Vertical Motor Test - Menu Select / Start button now opens jaw for 20 seconds

- Adjustment Changes:
- T-REX STEPPER POS BIAS adjustments - do not get reset by factory reset
- T-REX STEPPER POS BIAS adjustments - rearranged order so that these are the last in the list #230 - #232

#1189 4 years ago

NEW CODE! Stern Pinball has posted Jurassic Park code v0.90.0 for the Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition models.

This code contains bug fixes, enhancements and additional polish.

Pro - v0.90.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Jurassic+Park

Premium - v0.90.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Jurassic+Park+Premium

Limited Edition - v0.90.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Jurassic+Park+LE

#1190 4 years ago

Nice code update.

#1191 4 years ago

New Stern pin? I was looking for the "born date" on my new JP LE that arrived today. It's number 357. When I looked for born data, I saw this sticker on the edge of Playfield. It says, "JAWS LE" and in pen the number 491. My number is not 491, it's 357. Is this a mistake and they put wrong tag for a future Stern pin? OK, maybe just wishing. By the way, can anyone tell me where I would find the "born date?"

Thanks.

IMG_1523 (resized).jpegIMG_1523 (resized).jpeg
#1192 4 years ago

Interesting that the T-Rex feed hurry up is now collected when the first opto is crossed. So I’m guessing the multiball will now start even if the T-Rex misses the catch? This update looks pretty sweet. I can’t wait to load it and dive in.

#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

New Stern pin? I was looking for the "born date" on my new JP LE that arrived today. It's number 357. When I looked for born data, I saw this sticker on the edge of Playfield. It says, "JAWS LE" and in pen the number 491. My number is not 491, it's 357. Is this a mistake and they put wrong tag for a future Stern pin? OK, maybe just wishing. By the way, can anyone tell me where I would find the "born date?"
Thanks.[quoted image]

There should be a tag on the back of the machine that has the date.

#1194 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Thanks.[quoted image]

I am LE #301 and this is my sticker 533.

F705F5C7-D293-44B5-A3B3-A5863110E7B4.jpegF705F5C7-D293-44B5-A3B3-A5863110E7B4.jpeg
#1195 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am LE #301 and this is my sticker 533.[quoted image]

Ha! OK, so no JAWS Stern pin...for now. Congrats on your pin too. Any issues or did it come to you in perfect condition?

#1196 4 years ago

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My PIn is coming on a truck and will be here tomorrow. A little hiccup but tracking that bad boy. It's in AZ now and will be in Dallas .

#1197 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

There should be a tag on the back of the machine that has the date.

Thanks, back of backbox. September 19, 2019

4C0699EE-F47D-45BF-B19E-BC9F1338C9B9 (resized).jpeg4C0699EE-F47D-45BF-B19E-BC9F1338C9B9 (resized).jpeg
#1198 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Thanks, back of backbox. September 19, 2019[quoted image]

No issue at all. Amazing!!
Our pins where born on the same day Navystan

72E02E09-E868-44BE-AAB2-604689B7E46C (resized).jpeg72E02E09-E868-44BE-AAB2-604689B7E46C (resized).jpeg
#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Ha! OK, so no JAWS Stern pin...for now. Congrats on your pin too. Any issues or did it come to you in perfect condition?

I think jaws was the internal code name for this pin.

#1200 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Take it with an exception
Then get halve price

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/24?hl=hawkmoon77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.