(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 184.
#1051 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Is there a fix for this?

Stern slowing down and upping the QC. Bummer you guys have to deal with all these things on a new game, LE no less! Minor adjustments expected, but all your issues are too much.

#1052 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

When my SW had the left Outlane/Inland rollover switches mixed up, Pat Powers wanted all the details to take it into a meeting so they could isolate the source of the error... So hopefully reporting issues like this traces back to the offending QC breakdown...
It seems with so many opportunities to catch these mistakes, there is some obvious rushing and overall lack of attention to detail... Granted it is probably a thankless job, but they definitely need to tighten up the holes in their inspection process

Yeah. I am a pretty understanding guy and I still believe they will get things right for me. But it has been a sad experience. The excitement of buying my first LE game turned into worry before I even finished unboxing the game when the installer and I had to un-jam the T-rex. After that, I had all of 15 minutes of play on it when the other problems like missing parts and washers rolling down the playfield presented themselves -- causing days of down-time with my kids wondering when it would become playable. Not for anything, I'm at around the 2 week mark and I still don't actually have all of the parts that were supposed to be installed in the playfield (but they are on their way). From a consumer experience point of view, I've spent more time worrying about this purchase than I have enjoying it. And that's saying a lot since I'm not the kind of person to worry about stuff.

I don't know what Stern has in mind for a premium LE experience, but I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted it to go down like this.

#1053 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Curious what established pin owners thoughts are about drawing a line when it comes to "fixing" issues with a NIB LE. As I understand it Stern's warranty only covers electrical issues, not the physical ones I've been facing. With that said their support has been great in helping me. It's just starting to get to a point where I feel like I've already spent more time than I should be opening this thing up, adjusting defects, taking photos and videos, etc. My guess is I'm probably at the 8+ hour mark on all of it. Only one of 3 issues have been resolved. The most aggravating one being the T-Rex rarely ever catching the ball. Happy to provide details (or you can look at my previous posts) but does anyone have a guideline they follow? i.e. "I will only spend xxx hours working on a NIB issue before I ask for a full assembly replacement of the part in question." Something to that effect? I'm trying to be reasonable here as again, they are truly trying to help me but in the end, I've become the technician. This is my first pin. Appreciate any advice!

If my inserts were the wrong color I would absolutely make them fix that that’s unacceptable.

#1054 4 years ago

The more pictures I see of those LEs that green metallic powder trim looks fantastic. Pretty psyched to get mine even with all this playfield crap going on.

#1055 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The more pictures I see of those LEs that green metallic powder trim looks fantastic. Pretty psyched to get mine even with all this Plainfield crap going on.

Hawkmoons playfield seems to be an anomaly, fortunately. I think there’s one other LE owner who noticed light scratching on his playfield. Otherwise, no LE owners complaining, that I’ve seen.
I also have not seen anyone with issues since the LE playfields were rolled-out. I expect that indicates that Stern changed something and resolved the pooling/chipping.
Fingers are crossed!

#1056 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Yeah. I am a pretty understanding guy and I still believe they will get things right for me. But it has been a sad experience. The excitement of buying my first LE game turned into worry before I even finished unboxing the game when the installer and I had to un-jam the T-rex. After that, I had all of 15 minutes of play on it when the other problems like missing parts and washers rolling down the playfield presented themselves -- causing days of down-time with my kids wondering when it would become playable. Not for anything, I'm at around the 2 week mark and I still don't actually have all of the parts that were supposed to be installed in the playfield (but they are on their way). From a consumer experience point of view, I've spent more time worrying about this purchase than I have enjoying it. And that's saying a lot since I'm not the kind of person to worry about stuff.
I don't know what Stern has in mind for a premium LE experience, but I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted it to go down like this.

I really hope they expedite your situation and make you whole. Really sucks that the experience has been plagued with so many problems and from your posts, you have been more than patient and understanding, far more than most people would be. I think in the end, a new populated playfield will be arriving for you with so many documented issues... Fingers crossed. I do know how you feel though, my fist pin ever NIB had about 2 months of issues and trying to track down overcurrents and shorting GI lighting. In the end, Stern and my distributor came through and now the experience has been one more of education rather than frustration looking back. Still not fun while it was happening though.

#1057 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The more pictures I see of those LEs that green metallic powder trim looks fantastic. Pretty psyched to get mine even with all this playfield crap going on.

It's pretty great. I wouldn't worry too much about the PF issues. It's probably just mine that's this bad

#1058 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Interesting. Thank you. It is wildly distracting when playing a game. I couldn't even understand how a clear square insert got there, but then I noticed they also use one in the raptor cage. Must have been a mixup.
I just feel like it's more than a QC issue. At some point, that person learned it should be orange but didn't speak up about having done it wrong... What about the person who put the labels on the inserts all day? They didn't notice the word RESCUE was going over a clear when they've done hundreds (thousands) before? What about any of the PF assemblers? Or the final inspection? So many opportunities for someone who sees hundreds of these on a regular basis to notice a glaring issues like that. It's actually a little disappointing.

The inserts are all done without any art nearby... they would have a map of the inserts and colors to use. The insert text is done as part of the printing process.... not as separate decals etc.

Should have been caught... but people when doing things in high volumes get conditioned in what they are looking for... and get tunnel vision.

#1059 4 years ago

Posted in the other thread, but #310 LE is in the house!

This is my first Stern since BDK in like 2008, and so far I like what I’m seeing.

One very minor issue - the ball is getting hung up on the Raptor Pen drop gate at end of game and not draining. Is there adjustment for this? I guess it’s the same type of mech as the Sandman gate on my BSM, but I’ve never had to adjust that.

#1060 4 years ago

Have any LE owners noticed that their clearcoat is so thin that it isn't completely flat over inserts and art? I can actually see/feel some of the details over inserts and even artwork. I wonder if it's related to how scratched up my playfield is. It seems like it's a super thin coat of clear.

#1061 4 years ago

Recently got confirmation that the production of Premiums has been slightly delayed and will resume next Friday, the 11th. So excited, but man does it feel like I've been waiting forever! lol

#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from thescottiep:

So excited, but man does it feel like I've been waiting forever!

You ain’t kidding.

#1063 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I dropped power down on my flippers last night and it's made a HUGE difference for me. I was having a really hard time hitting all shots except the two main ramps. For the tower ramp, I was flipping when the ball got to the tip of the flipper and it would still often miss high toward the left orbit. Lowered the power down to 248 on both lower flippers and 243 on the upper right flipper and all shots are much more consistent for me now.

I just did this as well. While it could be a placebo effect, I am all of a sudden hitting my intended targets way more often. Thanks for the pro tip EaglePin !

#1064 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I just did this as well. While it could be a placebo effect, I am all of a sudden hitting my intended targets way more often. Thanks for the pro tip eaglepin !

This afternoon I made another adjustment that I think helped even more. While playing I noticed a slight hop on the ball as it transitioned from the right orbit to the upper right flipper. I took the glass off and rolled a ball down the orbit to see if it would go smoothly down the flipper like it does on the lower flippers. It wasn't smooth. It was hitting the upper flipper and hopping out to where it was rolling past the flipper about 1/2 inch away from the face of the flipper. I took the plastic above the upper flipper off, loosened the ball guide screw below it, and used my hand to put pressure on the very end of the ball guide to push it out a bit. Took some doing but eventually I got it to a point where the ball transitions from the ball guide to the flipper much more smoothly now. There's still a slight bit of a hop out away from the face of the flipper, but it's now less than 1/4 inch and it's really made a big difference in hitting the tower ramp. Since doing this and lowering the flipper power I'm hitting all shots way more reliably now.

#1065 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Top down view[quoted image]

I got good news yesterday from my dealer.
hope they get you fixed up as well.

#1066 4 years ago

Aloha All,

Missed you guys the last two weeks .

Tons of activity I see . I will go thru all the newly arrived pins and update the growing list

Have a great weekend .

Marc

#1067 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Awesome news.

Another Texan in the club .

#1068 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Mine said week after next. Maybe we have the same distributor? Is yours in Houston?

#1069 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

This afternoon I made another adjustment that I think helped even more. While playing I noticed a slight hop on the ball as it transitioned from the right orbit to the upper right flipper. I took the glass off and rolled a ball down the orbit to see if it would go smoothly down the flipper like it does on the lower flippers. It wasn't smooth. It was hitting the upper flipper and hopping out to where it was rolling past the flipper about 1/2 inch away from the face of the flipper. I took the plastic above the upper flipper off, loosened the ball guide screw below it, and used my hand to put pressure on the very end of the ball guide to push it out a bit. Took some doing but eventually I got it to a point where the ball transitions from the ball guide to the flipper much more smoothly now. There's still a slight bit of a hop out away from the face of the flipper, but it's now less than 1/4 inch and it's really made a big difference in hitting the tower ramp. Since doing this and lowering the flipper power I'm hitting all shots way more reliably now.

Damn EaglePin is having a pin Eagle Eye the reason you picked that handle? Ha! I haven't looked at that but will. Your description though sounds like a fix for something that should flow smoothly, not like an improvement one should have to make. Thoughts?

#1070 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Damn eaglepin is having a pin Eagle Eye the reason you picked that handle? Ha! I haven't looked at that but will. Your description though sounds like a fix for something that should flow smoothly, not like an improvement one should have to make. Thoughts?

Just a very minor tweak. It’s a machine and there are always going to be some slight tweaks and adjustments like that needed on a machine to dial it in. I think of things like this as being in a different category than quality & reliability of the build or malfunctioning & defective parts type issues. When I wrote that I wasn't intending it to be critical of the build of the game. I just wanted to share it with other owners as an idea for something to look at when fine tuning it. I know I get a lot of help and ideas from reading about minor adjustments people make on their games so I thought I'd share this one.

#1071 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Awesome news.
Another Texan in the club .

I meant a long the lines of a swap, it was for another game though.

#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Mine said week after next. Maybe we have the same distributor? Is yours in Houston?

you mean joystix? I bought my game of thrones from Charlie a few years ago, he's a cool dude.

#1073 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Your description though sounds like a fix for something that should flow smoothly, not like an improvement one should have to make. Thoughts?

I think there is an acceptable range of precision with flipper angles/alignment, shooter rod strength, and other such things. I consider variations to be part of the challenge and adds to a unique game that makes it more interesting than the type of predictable gameplay you get with video games. And if anyone wants to tweak those settings, have at it!

Now if you are out of spec to the point where it negatively impacts the game... Then I think your in the "fixing a problem" area.

#1074 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

For anyone who is looking to add an external sub, I've learned that the
PINsub SPIKE Stern Kit
Is the way to go (after not only a couple recommendations from nice folks on pinside but also the amazing customer service from the manufacturer!). At only an extra $35 ($40ish with shipping) I feel like it's well worth the $ to hook this up right. Doing so avoids over-driving the sub, sacrificing audio quality, and reportedly will avoid possible damage to the existing audio board. I was also able to pick up the Polk sub many have recommended for $99 via Amazon. I'll follow up once I get the kit.

Hooked this kit up yesterday and it does make quite a difference! Freq separation to the sub is more accurate, sounds much cleaner, and I don't have to overdrive the sub output. It's also a fairly straightforward plug and play installation. Only took about 10 min. I highly recommend it! Now of course I'm headed down the audio rabbit hole. Trying not to go buying an EQ as well, ha! If only there were a way to replace the Samuel L. Jackson voice actor.

#1075 4 years ago

I’ll be getting my LE tomorrow.

Excited to get it. Elvira LE next week

#1076 4 years ago

So Premiums may not be ready for Chicago Expo? Mine I supposed to be picked up there (via Cointaker). I’ll have to be patient I guess.

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

So Premiums may not be ready for Chicago Expo? Mine I supposed to be picked up there (via Cointaker). I’ll have to be patient I guess.

I think you will be ok. There is supposed to be 16 EHOH games at Expo.

#1078 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:On mine the ball in the raptor cage is released when the cage goes down after the match play sequence. Any time I hit start on the next game before the match animation is done the ball search kicks in looking for that ball. So if there's a ball in the raptor pen and you're hitting start on the next game before the match animation is done, then I think it's normal for ball search to kick in.

I finally realized my raptor gate was coming down but not far enough, I ended up adjusting the screws under it to get it to to come down far enough. All is good now.

I am having another issue on the left ramp skill shot where is it not registering. It can be a perfectly clean shot and not registering as the skill shot. Other shots to the ramp seem to be registering just fine. I also ran the switch test and the bottom ramp opto seems to be working fine as well. Anyone else having issue like this?

I also noticed I have v0.89 code installed which I don't even see as being released yet. Anyone else have this?

#1079 4 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

I finally realized my raptor gate was coming down but not far enough, I ended up adjusting the screws under it to get it to to come down far enough. All is good now.
I am having another issue on the left ramp skill shot where is it not registering. It can be a perfectly clean shot and not registering as the skill shot. Other shots to the ramp seem to be registering just fine. I also ran the switch test and the bottom ramp opto seems to be working fine as well. Anyone else having issue like this?
I also noticed I have v0.89 code installed which I don't even see as being released yet. Anyone else have this?

.89 code was an LE feature update not available to Pro.

#1080 4 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

you might have another switch registering improperly killing the skill shot before you make the shot.

#1081 4 years ago

Couple of bugs I found this weekend in the code:

- Extra Balls are being autoplunged on mine

- I had a ball get caught on top of the plastic. After a ball search started about the time I got the glass off I then put the ball in the shooter lane. While the ball was resting in the shooter lane Bonus started to count down like end of ball, and from that point on the game tried to play 2 balls every ball until I power booted the pin.

#1082 4 years ago

#363 set up and working great, no issues so far. Fantastic game!

pon%wjiaSlKqn00cqs70Gw (resized).jpgpon%wjiaSlKqn00cqs70Gw (resized).jpgB3thGExsRvq7xez8+MW4CQ (resized).jpgB3thGExsRvq7xez8+MW4CQ (resized).jpgeDOmEEZ3SDSgh8CrYCbSjw (resized).jpgeDOmEEZ3SDSgh8CrYCbSjw (resized).jpg2klKBFICQGigz1CMJh3D6Q (resized).jpg2klKBFICQGigz1CMJh3D6Q (resized).jpg59XxFfqNSNCmyfYNyPLETg (resized).jpg59XxFfqNSNCmyfYNyPLETg (resized).jpgXtQVRsA7Q3ODRmc9tzbu+w (resized).jpgXtQVRsA7Q3ODRmc9tzbu+w (resized).jpg
#1083 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

#363 set up and working great, no issues so far. Fantastic game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!

#1084 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

#363 set up and working great, no issues so far. Fantastic game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you very the coin door plastics?

#1085 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Have any LE owners noticed that their clearcoat is so thin that it isn't completely flat over inserts and art? I can actually see/feel some of the details over inserts and even artwork. I wonder if it's related to how scratched up my playfield is. It seems like it's a super thin coat of clear.

Anyone?

#1086 4 years ago

I ran my finger over the clear coat yesterday at a friends place and agree. Also noticed however that after a number of games, I didn’t see the same ball dents in the playfield as I did with my BM66.

#1088 4 years ago

Yes, I noticed this as well

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

you might have another switch registering improperly killing the skill shot before you make the shot.

Yeah, I was thinking this as well. I'll have to do some more troubleshooting. I am getting an alert in the maintenance menu about switch #38 which is the raptor top switch but every time I test it, it is working fine.

#1090 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I ran my finger over the clear coat yesterday at a friends place and agree. Also noticed however that after a number of games, I didn’t see the same ball dents in the playfield as I did with my BM66.

Quoted from tacreno:

Yes, I noticed this as well

Yep, mine as well, and the amount of clear on it looks indentical to the TRON I have sitting next to it......and no, no noticeable dimples yet. With exception of a loose screw and a couple of code issues I'm extremely happy with my LE.

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Sounds exactly like my Iron Man vault edition. I can't say for sure the clear is thin on my IMVE, but you can definitely feel (and even see, in the right light) raised areas & edges of certain parts of the artwork. And it still looks perfect after a few years of home use. Hopefully they're back to whatever formula that was.

#1092 4 years ago

Okay, thanks guys. Interesting that I have three other Stern's right now, and they are all smooth as glass (minus dimples of course). DP Pro, Iron Maiden Premium, and Black Knight Pro.

#1093 4 years ago

The list is growing nicely.

Updated list of Members LE's that have arrived. Congrats all to this lovely game.

I scanned the list and still no names from outside North America. Hope to see some coming in from overseas.

If I missed someone just DM or post.

011 cjmjmm2006

026 da_topper
044 medfly
049 PDX-Mike
073 Pickleric
075 Cdonnerusmc
078 charliew65
099 PiperPinball

101 youdontknowme
119 zavadoza
120 youdontknowme
121 youdontknowme
122 younginvisions
130 hassellcastle
135 blimpey
154 Mummite
159 catchlight
161 mthirkell
172 Tatman9999
176 Jerol
177 Carz5811
188 Chappie101

200 peanuts
218 Arcadem
242 gotfrogs
252 vongator
260 t7
263 Aukraut
269 MSLOW
270 C_Presley
274 TheGunnett
278 breger1
290 HawkMonn77

301 FrankMac
310 SunFox
313 scooterd
332 Banker
348 Tacreno
349 EVH347
350 tuflyf
362 TimLah79
363 TradesMan
375 dylanfan71
378 coindropper
380 Pinstein

418 BANE
475 ToddW
498 Jints56

Have a great day Guys.

#1094 4 years ago

Does anyone have trouble with the T-rex not always being consistent? Sometimes he lines up perfect and goes down with mouth open. Other times he is off to the side and tries to go down and then just sits hitting the side of the ramp without opening his mouth. It's inconsistent and if I go into the test and test all the vert/horizontal switches he works fine again. This seems like a code bug as the T-rex is all lined up perfect.

I have also noticed sometimes when I go into the horizontal test that I get locked out of all inputs and cannot exit the test menu. I just am stuck on the horizontal test. Again this must be a code bug.

Anyone else have any issues like this with the T-rex eating the ball?

#1095 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

The list is growing nicely.

Royale-W-Cheese I don't see your name on there yet, has yours not been delivered yet?

#1096 4 years ago
Quoted from tacreno:

Yeah, I was thinking this as well. I'll have to do some more troubleshooting. I am getting an alert in the maintenance menu about switch #38 which is the raptor top switch but every time I test it, it is working fine.

I get that alert every time as well......

#1097 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Okay, thanks guys. Interesting that I have three other Stern's right now, and they are all smooth as glass (minus dimples of course). DP Pro, Iron Maiden Premium, and Black Knight Pro.

My new JPLE has virtually no dimples despite some pretty heavy air balls.

#1098 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Mine is dimpling, I expect all machines to do so, especially Stern. my BM 66 is heavily dimpled, but I can still blow it up! Doesn't bother game play so out of mind for me.

#1099 4 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Does anyone have trouble with the T-rex not always being consistent? Sometimes he lines up perfect and goes down with mouth open. Other times he is off to the side and tries to go down and then just sits hitting the side of the ramp without opening his mouth. It's inconsistent and if I go into the test and test all the vert/horizontal switches he works fine again. This seems like a code bug as the T-rex is all lined up perfect.
I have also noticed sometimes when I go into the horizontal test that I get locked out of all inputs and cannot exit the test menu. I just am stuck on the horizontal test. Again this must be a code bug.
Anyone else have any issues like this with the T-rex eating the ball?

Yes, I do have this happen. Seems like it often happens the further you progress through trex events.

If you don’t pull the interlock switch when the door is open before going into that diag menu the game can lock up.

#1100 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

How about if you look at it from the side shining a light on it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Albans Town, VT
$ 39.00
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
9,151 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/22?hl=flare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.