Okay. In my personal opinion.
- The best game I've ever played. Both the best in terms of approachability for casual players new to the game, and the best for continuing to challenge owners with depth, nuance, options, and customized experiences. There are tons of goals above just getting points and setting records. How many dinos did you capture, or lives saved? Did you get the system back on? Did you collect DNA or fossils (by shooting cool combos)?
- Best toy. And best implementation of a toy. Eating the ball, throwing it in different ways, synchronization to sound effects. Watching the ball during gameplay, user interaction, Trex multiball, Trex car chase scene, Trex save the person trapped in the car, Trex rampage... So many uses. It's an amazing addition.
- Best pre-1.0 code and on its way to being the best code I've played on. Meaningful gameplay, different kinds of interactions with raptors, trex, and a varied advancement through the padocks? All being done purposefully. Non repetative callouts. Ridiculous depth. And did I mention this is pre 1.0 with new major stuff to come?
- excellent shots and combos. Fun ball launch. Excellent flow. Fast, but intentional. Major ramps and scoops. All very visible. Nothing is hidden. Great view of the ball, but everything still looks full inside. Its hard but accessible, and very few "I lost but it wasn't my fault" moments. Great ball returns too. You feel in control much more than on other games.
- theme implementation... Somehow I'm reliving my favorite scenes in the movie while also doing my own thing? A great balance that makes it less like a soundboard and more like a real Jurassic Park experience.
- Best display. This isn't just movie clips (although my favorite scenes have been faithfully redone). Nor is this Adobe Illustrator style cutouts. It's great CG that recreates the movie and blends it into the aesthetic of the game. Recreating these scenes must have cost a fortune, but it allowed them to really integrate the movie with the game in a way that would be impossible with just clips. This is going to set a new standard for pinball CG in my opinion. Even the voice acting (which I was originally not excited about) allows more varied and specific callouts in a way that movie clips wouldn't have been able to do alone. I get it now.
- artwork it's great, overall look makes me feel like I'm on the island. I couldn't ask for anything else.