(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 185.
#8101 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Hey Folks. Searched the forum and couldn't find the answer to this problem. My raptor pen gate is raising and lowering just fine. However, on ball capture in the pen the metal bar is stopping the ball but the gate isn't raising to hold the it. The ball is released and play resumes - I still get the MB by hitting the pen a number of times. Just wondering why my gate isn't raising. Also, once game ends and i start a new game, the gate goes back up.
SMH. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Easy adjustment.... cant believe you didn't find it with a search... been disused a couple of time today already

#8102 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Easy adjustment.... cant believe you didn't find it with a search... been disused a couple of time today already

post 8088.....

#8103 2 years ago

<blockquote

Quoted from Joeymonkey:

Hi everyone, just got my premium on Friday from Mike at Automated Services. He even got me the shooter rod and topper! I installed powder coated armor from Pinball Refinery and alternate translite from Retro Refurbs! Plays perfectly right out of box! Loving this game so far!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why colour is this powder coating? I’m thinking something like this or green. Can’t decide.

#8104 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Hey Folks. Searched the forum and couldn't find the answer to this problem. My raptor pen gate is raising and lowering just fine. However, on ball capture in the pen the metal bar is stopping the ball but the gate isn't raising to hold the it. The ball is released and play resumes - I still get the MB by hitting the pen a number of times. Just wondering why my gate isn't raising. Also, once game ends and i start a new game, the gate goes back up.
SMH. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like your issue is the following:
1) ball lock in the raptor pen is triggered and the post to hold the ball in the pen comes up to trap the ball
2) when the post comes up and traps the ball, the gate is also supposed to come up so that when the post releases the ball the ball rolls forward and is blocked by the gate
3) on yours the post is coming up to hold the ball, but the gate isn't coming up so when the post drops down the ball just rolls back into play

Is that what's happening? If so, I just found these posts where someone seemed to have a similar issue.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/88#post-5441649
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/88#post-5443747

And here's a post where it mentions it got corrected:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/88#post-5446747

Maybe @jordannar can comment on what was done to fix it.

#8105 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

1) ball lock in the raptor pen is triggered and the post to hold the ball in the pen comes up to trap the ball
2) when the post comes up and traps the ball, the gate is also supposed to come up so that when the post releases the ball the ball rolls forward and is blocked by the gate
3) on yours the post is coming up to hold the ball, but the gate isn't coming up so when the post drops down the ball just rolls back into play
Is that what's happening? If so, I just found these posts where someone seemed to have a similar issue.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/88#post-5441649
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/88#post-5443747
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/88#post-5446747

Goyomex -- EaglePin may have pinpointed exactly what you need to know in order to fix this. However, before I saw his post yours reminded me of an issue I had with my raptor cage literally last week even after I had replaced its motor only a month or so ago. Even with the new motor installed it would go down but then often not go up, or maybe halfway up despite I could hear the motor turning. For me it turned out (pun intended) to be the turning of the lower plate pictured below not being positioned correctly. The motor turned the plate until it would get stuck on the bracket because I had it mounted too high + angled/offset (likely replacement user error on my part). I lowered the plate and made sure it was level by way of loosening the set screw (where the arrow is pointing in the photo), let the plate drop down slightly, ensured it was level, then re-tightened the set screw. Now my cage goes up and down and no contact of the rotating plate to the bracket occurs. Hope this helps.

JP raptor cage assembly (resized).pngJP raptor cage assembly (resized).png

#8106 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Nope, gate height and ball hang-up wasn't the issue!

Quoted from EaglePin:

Spot on Eagle - Thanks EaglePin and timlah79 for the guidance! Much appreciated

#8107 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Here's the part Manny65 recommended. amazon.com link »

Sold out, currently unavailable, does anyone have another source? I tried googling the part number without sucess.

#8108 2 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

your up post seems a little below the playfield too. You may want to adjust that even though it is not causing your issue.

What is it that’s wrong?

#8109 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Sold out, currently unavailable, does anyone have another source? I tried googling the part number without sucess.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/153#post-6381215

Ebay the part numbers listed in this posting. There's tons out there easy to find.

#8110 2 years ago
Quoted from R_O_S_S:

What is it that’s wrong?

As per embryon post it looks like the up-post (circled in red in the pic) is sitting slightly below the PF surface - this could cause PF chipping. The adjustment is similar to the raptor gate - see the 2nd pic of the adjustment screw. It's worthwhile checking that all 3 up-posts (control room, raptor pen & top orbit) are flush with the PF.

JP raptor up-post (resized).jpgJP raptor up-post (resized).jpg
JP Up-post adjustment (resized).jpgJP Up-post adjustment (resized).jpg

#8111 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Here's a few Aussie options for the F7-13M bearing - I've haven't tried one yet but thinking about getting one

http://www.hobbyproducts.com.au/at-thrust-bearing-7x13x4-5mm-f7-13m-1pc.html
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/124144232668
https://www.minibearings.com.au/store/item/t00700130gbr

#8112 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

As per embryon post it looks like the up-post (circled in red in the pic) is sitting slightly below the PF surface - this could cause PF chipping. The adjustment is similar to the raptor gate - see the 2nd pic of the adjustment screw. It's worthwhile checking that all 3 up-posts (control room, raptor pen & top orbit) are flush with the PF.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's correct as to what I'm referring to, but check first as it could be just a bad angle

#8113 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

This is a 15mm in width thrust bearing, it's a c-hair larger then the 13mm but works just as good and does not interfere with any ball path travels or hits.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QLWRTBN/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0

#8114 2 years ago

I was playing one of the t-rex modes the other day when my t-rex head dropped. It started clicking when it tried to move left or right because I believe the head was hitting the ramp when trying to move. I immediately turned off the machine.

Glass off...When I lift up on the head it’s just dead weight and falls right back down no resistance.

I searched around and haven’t seen this exact issue. Anyone have some insight on where to start?

A1E7D3EC-9171-415D-AF26-1CE920BD53FB (resized).jpegA1E7D3EC-9171-415D-AF26-1CE920BD53FB (resized).jpeg
#8115 2 years ago
Quoted from Rat:

Most of this comes from China anyway, so you can always get it from aliexpress.com. It takes 2-3 weeks or so to receive...

#8116 2 years ago

Thanks everyone, I ended up buying some on eBay from China 2mins before I scrolled down and saw Manny65 post about Australian stock. Luckily I'm not in a hurry as I have not even got my pinball yet. Hopefully it's only a couple of weeks away, but I have not been asked for final payment yet so who knows.

#8117 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

I was playing one of the t-rex modes the other day when my t-rex head dropped. It started clicking when it tried to move left or right because I believe the head was hitting the ramp when trying to move. I immediately turned off the machine.
Glass off...When I lift up on the head it’s just dead weight and falls right back down no resistance.
I searched around and haven’t seen this exact issue. Anyone have some insight on where to start?[quoted image]

If you go into test mode, does it move up/down? I'd suggest pulling the PF forward and get someone to activate the "up" while you can get up close to T-Rex - is the up/down motor working when activated, yet T-Rex isn't raising her head? I'm just wondering whether a screw on the mech has fell out or a set screw has come loose. If your game is still under warranty, you should also log a support case with Stern and/or your distributor in case something has broken and needs to be replaced.

#8118 2 years ago

Hiya friends-

A buddy and I have been working on a larger, lighted raptor fence for our games…Its finally ready . Please take a look if ya like. Have a GREAT night!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/impact-mods-lighted-raptor-fence-

#8119 2 years ago

Hi everybody -

New to the forum, just got my Premium about a month ago. So far I am loving it. I noticed today that the newton ball is loose, probably about an eighth inch play (the one on the playfield, not the one on the truck). I have to believe it is supposed to be tight to the playfield, but I just wanted to check to be sure before I go tightening it up. Thanks!

#8120 2 years ago
Quoted from Freebird:

Hi everybody -
New to the forum, just got my Premium about a month ago. So far I am loving it. I noticed today that the newton ball is loose, probably about an eighth inch play (the one on the playfield, not the one on the truck). I have to believe it is supposed to be tight to the playfield, but I just wanted to check to be sure before I go tightening it up. Thanks!

Someone else had this happen recently as well https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/144#post-6320933

I assume you mean the ball is loose on the post and not that the post itself is loose and just needs tightening up. If your machine is new and under warranty best you contact Stern and/or your distributor about getting a replacement as it is a force fit and easy to replace. Your mileage may vary trying to fix your current one.

#8121 2 years ago
Quoted from Freebird:

Hi everybody -

More than likely the post and the ball have separated. Older machines used a threaded part, but from what I saw, new machines use a manufactured press-fit part so there is really no way to "tighten" the ball to its post. The post is held on to the playfield by a locknut under the playfield, which you can check. Those newton balls take a beating, so they break over time where the post fits into the ball. If under their 90-day NIB warranty, get it from Stern, otherwise most of the other sources (like marco and Pbl) carry them for under $10 each. Once you lift the playfield, you'll see the post locknut directly above the opto rotary sensor truck bushing assembly and pretty easy to get to.

#8122 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

More than likely the post and the ball have separated. Older machines used a threaded part, but from what I saw, new machines use a manufactured press-fit part so there is really no way to "tighten" the ball to its post. The post is held on to the playfield by a locknut under the playfield, which you can check. Those newton balls take a beating, so they break over time where the post fits into the ball. If under their 90-day NIB warranty, get it from Stern, otherwise most of the other sources (like marco and Pbl) carry them for under $10 each. Once you lift the playfield, you'll see the post locknut directly above the opto rotary sensor truck bushing assembly and pretty easy to get to.

I was always getting a 1 year parts warranty with my NIB Sterns. Did they change that to 90 days?

#8123 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I was always getting a 1 year parts warranty with my NIB Sterns. Did they change that to 90 days?

Their paperwork says officially 90-days now, but I have never 'tested' if pablo or one of the other Stern support folks enforce that, especially for small items it might be easy for them to just send it to you.

#8124 2 years ago

Their paperwork says officially 90-days now, but I have never 'tested' if pablo or one of the other Stern support folks enforce that, especially for small items it might be easy for them to just send it to you.

90 days on something this expensive and complicated seems pretty lame......a dang TV has 18 mos...

#8125 2 years ago

So I go through shooter rod rubber tips like crazy, I can't seem to find a burr or sharp edge on my shooter rod but after a few dozen plays I start to get a hole in the shooter tip rubber and I have to change it.

Might I be using something too large? Does this pin use a smaller than average shooter rod or something?

I mean I have no problem replacing rubbers but it strikes me as a little weird.

Thanks!

#8126 2 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

So I go through shooter rod rubber tips like crazy, I can't seem to find a burr or sharp edge on my shooter rod but after a few dozen plays I start to get a hole in the shooter tip rubber and I have to change it.
Might I be using something too large? Does this pin use a smaller than average shooter rod or something?
I mean I have no problem replacing rubbers but it strikes me as a little weird.
Thanks!

Have you gone through the standard stern one or just nice coloured replacements? If your stern one is lying around and in good shape, put it back in and see how long it lasts.

I replaced post sleeves for nice coloured ones and they lasted only days before I could see extensive wear. Put the sterns back and no issue

#8127 2 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Have you gone through the standard stern one or just nice coloured replacements? If your stern one is lying around and in good shape, put it back in and see how long it lasts.
I replaced post sleeves for nice coloured ones and they lasted only days before I could see extensive wear. Put the sterns back and no issue

That could be it, but I definitely have gone through my stock stern tip. Any ideas where I could pick up some sturdier tips?

#8128 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

Two new small mods to embellish your Stern 2019 Jurassic Park machine, the Triceratops and the Ankylosaurus , supplied with their mounts (simple screw to undo and put back to fix them).

More images here on my website:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop

IMG_3372 (resized).JPGIMG_3372 (resized).JPGIMG_3373 (resized).JPGIMG_3373 (resized).JPGIMG_3495 (resized).JPGIMG_3495 (resized).JPGIMG_3498 (resized).JPGIMG_3498 (resized).JPGIMG_3615 (resized).JPGIMG_3615 (resized).JPG
#8129 2 years ago

I don't get how a craft store plastic toy is now a "mod".

#8130 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

90 days on something this expensive and complicated seems pretty lame......a dang TV has 18 mos...

One year minimum is the law here in Australia so distributors here would have to abide by that. They could say the truck balls are a consumable part and that breakage is fair wear and tear. But IMO it would be good customer service for them to just send a replacement.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Because "I modded my pinball" makes people feel like they have done something skillful and "I stuck a toy on my pinball" doesn't have the same impact

#8131 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

An $8 toy....

#8132 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don’t get why you feel like you need to make that comment.

#8133 2 years ago

Time flies! I’ve had my JP Prem for almost 3 months, and it’s been my go-to game! Today I took out the T-Rex to do a little tinkering. I was pleased to see how easily the whole mech is removed! Put it back, I think I played for like 3 hours straight today. When I bought this game, I thought it would be a “rotation spot” & I’d sell it after a few months….

Nah. Nope. BOLTED.

This game is so F’ing good and just gets better the more I play it. Design, rules, feel, flow, excitement, satisfaction - this game is just a masterpiece of cohesive pinball design. Everything about it is perfection. I can’t believe I dismissed it at launch…I’ve already apologized for that, but can’t help but think how I could have missed out on this experience due to judging a book by its cover.

This might be one of the best games ever made.

#8134 2 years ago
Quoted from rob3:

I don’t get why you feel like you need to make that comment.

Well. I feel like maybe newbies are falling into a place where anything advertised as a "pinball mod" is worth overpaying for, and I'd hate for them to not realize the fact that some of them are merely purchased and marked up 75%.

#8135 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well. I feel like maybe newbies are falling into a place where anything advertised as a "pinball mod" is worth overpaying for, and I'd hate for them to not realize the fact that some of them are merely purchased and marked up 75%.

This is so true, when you add an $8.00 figure to your game it's nothing more then simply adding some aesthetic figures. Now if you took that $8.00 purchase and somehow made it interactive with the game play, that would be a mod IMHO.

So let me ask you this, I purchase the $10 Pteranodon to fly over the 360' ramp like many of us had done so. Now when I shoot the ball through that ramp, the ball hits the wing tip and the Pteranodon and it shakes back and fourth. Is that a mod now

** Full disclosure, mod creation was totally accidental **

#8136 2 years ago

A modification is a modification no matter how you look at it really. IMO

EB343B9B-57EA-41BF-AE41-352B26A00DAD (resized).jpegEB343B9B-57EA-41BF-AE41-352B26A00DAD (resized).jpeg
#8137 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

$50 shipped for a $8 toy.... and someone will buy it.... sad

#8138 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Time flies! I’ve had my JP Prem for almost 3 months, and it’s been my go-to game! Today I took out the T-Rex to do a little tinkering. I was pleased to see how easily the whole mech is removed! Put it back, I think I played for like 3 hours straight today. When I bought this game, I thought it would be a “rotation spot” & I’d sell it after a few months….
Nah. Nope. BOLTED.
This game is so F’ing good and just gets better the more I play it. Design, rules, feel, flow, excitement, satisfaction - this game is just a masterpiece of cohesive pinball design. Everything about it is perfection. I can’t believe I dismissed it at launch…I’ve already apologized for that, but can’t help but think how I could have missed out on this experience due to judging a book by its cover.
This might be one of the best games ever made.

Time to re-evaluate your opinion on ghostbusters as well.

#8139 2 years ago

If I had found some enhancement for a pinball machine that could just as easily be ordered directly from the supplier, I would just post a link here for others to get it directly. But if I had to MODify that same item to make it fit, or change the color, or add a mounting hole, (even if slightly) then I would consider offering it as a MOD if any instructions would be too hard to explain. But that’s just me…

#8140 2 years ago

If I had found some enhancement for a pinball machine that could just as easily be ordered directly from the supplier, I would just post a link here for others to get it directly. But if I had to MODify that same item to make it fit, or change the color, or add a mounting hole, (even if slightly) then I would consider offering it as a MOD if any instructions would be too hard to explain. But that’s just me…

Someone posted the $8 Pteranodon with how he mounted it.....

#8141 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

A modification is a modification no matter how you look at it really. IMO[quoted image]

Lmao well played

#8142 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Someone posted the $8 Pteranodon with how he mounted it.....

I made my own Pteranodon and Goat mods. Both were easy, cheap and look better than the ones I see for sale. I don't have a problem in general with adding nice looking models to the playfield. My problem with the ones posted above is that they block the view of a (small) portion of the playfield. Generally I like to find an empty spot where the item looks like it belongs rather than it is piled in there.

#8143 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I made my own Pteranodon and Goat mods. Both were easy, cheap and look better than the ones I see for sale. I don't have a problem in general with adding nice looking models to the playfield. My problem with the ones posted above is that they block the view of a (small) portion of the playfield. Generally I like to find an empty spot where the item looks like it belongs rather than it is piled in there.

And doesn't cause ball hang ups. I played a Spiderman that haD so many toys that we had to remove the glass more times than not to clear the carnage. Dead Spidermen all over the playfield lol

#8144 2 years ago

Also regarding mods. I really think hard before putting a mod on my playfield. Will it cause ball hang ups, will it obscure my view of the ball, does it look crap, will it stress out my electronics, will it effect gameplay in other ways, does it just not fit how the game was intended?

My jp has very few mods because of the above. I've heard pro and cons for the jeep mod, and I'm still waiting on the consensus of the newton ball bearings, both of which I haven't put on my game as examples.

#8145 2 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Also regarding mods. I really think hard before putting a mod on my playfield. Will it cause ball hang ups, will it obscure my view of the ball, does it look crap, will it stress out my electronics, will it effect gameplay in other ways, does it just not fit how the game was intended?
My jp has very few mods because of the above. I've heard pro and cons for the jeep mod, and I'm still waiting on the consensus of the newton ball bearings, both of which I haven't put on my game as examples.

I will eventually do the Newton ball as well. It’s currently working fine. As for mods… I put the goat in front of the TRex and the ball gets hung up 1 in 15 games. I’m going to remove it. Doesn’t bother me as much but I’m not sure my kids would be able to get it down without my help.

#8146 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I will eventually do the Newton ball as well. It’s currently working fine. As for mods… I put the goat in front of the TRex and the ball gets hung up 1 in 15 games. I’m going to remove it. Doesn’t bother me as much but I’m not sure my kids would be able to get it down without my help.

I did the Jeep mod on mine with the suggested newton ball bearings and it works great, just like the original vehicle.

Also made a smaller goat mod to put further back so it doesn’t block the view and I have had zero issues with ball hang ups there.

17C950A3-CE4F-4670-A8E0-DCDCD24D86C6 (resized).jpeg17C950A3-CE4F-4670-A8E0-DCDCD24D86C6 (resized).jpeg
#8147 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

I did the Jeep mod on mine with the suggested newton ball bearings and it works great, just like the original vehicle.
Also made a smaller goat mod to put further back so it doesn’t block the view and I have had zero issues with ball hang ups there.[quoted image]

That's a good idea, maybe I will do the same.

#8148 2 years ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Also made a smaller goat mod to put further back so it doesn’t block the view and I have had zero issues with ball hang ups there.[quoted image]

I looks like the Trex will contact the goat... no?

#8149 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Mine is in same spot. No issues

#8150 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

No it cannot reach there. I have the goat tucked just enough back and with the tail slightly under the ramp so no issues. It is a smaller goat than others I’ve seen though, not sure if a larger figure would fit there or would contact the Trex.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Machine - For Sale
Salida, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/163?hl=lionelpo91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.