(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,221 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 185.
#7951 2 years ago

Zero problems with mine either.

#7952 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Thanks for sharing,now Im not so sure I want this game? I have a premium coming in December. What the hell is going on with Stern? I thought my Dialed In was a nightmare dialing it in.
I'm half way through reading the other JP club thread,and I'm really questioning my choice in buying this game. I'm gonna finish the club thread before I decide if I'm going to pull my order or not. Right now,it's not looking like I'll buy this machine.
I know the game is hard and somewhat frustrating,but I didn't expect the same frustration in trying to get it working 100%.
Plus Stern leaving you hanging,is what really concerns me the most.

My advice: get the game. Most people.make the tweaks sound like more than they really are. That raptor is 100% fine after a minute with a hairdryer to bend his right arm a little. Any game is going to need a little dialing in, and this one is so much fun once it's done.

#7953 2 years ago

Picked up my premium today!

IMG_20210821_1333456 (resized).jpgIMG_20210821_1333456 (resized).jpg
#7954 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My advice: get the game. Most people.make the tweaks sound like more than they really are. That raptor is 100% fine after a minute with a hairdryer to bend his right arm a little. Any game is going to need a little dialing in, and this one is so much fun once it's done.

Will have to disagree with that....I have used a hairdryer...and the small heat gun... get him nice and straight...even use compressed air to cool... was good for a day... right back where he was.... tried twice...

#7955 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Will have to disagree with that....I have used a hairdryer...and the small heat gun... get him nice and straight...even use compressed air to cool... was good for a day... right back where he was.... tried twice...

That's weird.. mines been fine since the procedure

#7956 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Not sure why this would be the case, as one heat treatment cured my clever girl once and for all.

#7957 2 years ago

It all boils down to Stern being very inconsistent on the production line. Very sad situation

#7958 2 years ago
Quoted from kcirrick:

History of my Jurassic Park Premium
Placed $1,000 deposit for the machine with a popular seller
Four months later it’s ready to ship
Seller emails incorrect invoice – over charging me
Contacted Seller – no response
Paid what was owed – not what the invoice said
Advised Seller and asked for corrected invoice
Received response and corrected invoice was promised, but never sent
Took delivery, installed, meticulously leveled and waxed the machine and start to play
Immediately get an amazing amount of ball conga lines heading straight down the middle
Nedry out lane is very greedy
Super noisy T-Rex – am told by Stern that this is normal
Installed the Stern topper – modified with quality dinosaur toys
Stuck some toys on the play field
Made multiple minor adjustments to stop balls from getting stuck here and here and here and he...
Replaced warm white GI with green – definite aesthetic improvement
Replaced round headed screw that interfered with balls entering left half pipe with flat headed screw
Replaced white flasher dome on left side of play field with blue dome and minimized flasher brightness
Minimized back glass brightness during game play
Installed Tim’s code – Fantastic improvement – should have been this way from the factory
Repaired the T-Rex after screw fell out of his jaw and he stopped working
After rebuilding T-Rex the "normal" super loud noise was no longer so super – Thanks Stern
An amazing amount of balls still parading straight down the middle
Nedry is as greedy as ever
Random screws/nuts occasionally roll down the play field - reinstall and tighten them
One LED strip on the Stern topper stops working – something shorted the EXPOSED soldering?
Asked Stern for help – no response – fixed topper with some red neck engineering
Installed cool alternate translite with characters from the movie
Created new free play apron card matching the new translite sticking yours truly in the pic
An amazing amount of ball conga lines still heading straight down the middle
Nedry, Nedry, Nedry…
Covered rivets that interfere with balls entering T-Rex ramp with home made laminated T-Rex sign
Malformed Raptor leans right and barely moves – temporarily wedged a rubber grommet next to leg to straighten and improve movement
A successful shot to control room means 90% chance the ball will immediately drain
Fabricated a swinging paddle to redirect balls preventing 99% of drains from control room
Balls persistently head for the Nedry out lane or down the middle and drain like they were on rails
Fabricated parts and added them to out lanes to reduce drains – not much help
Adjusted level, (leaned left), to reduce Nedry drains – pretty successful
Now left out lane drains more – at least it can save the ball sometimes
An amazing amount of ball conga lines still heading straight down the middle
Last straw - Opened coin door to find cash box covered with metal shavings fallen from play field
Desire to douse machine with gasoline and strike a match is overwhelming
Is it just my machine? Does Stern even HAVE a quality control department?
John Hammond, “When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked.”
This machine would have fit right in on Isla Nublar
It seems Stern mistook frustrating for challenging when designing the game
Challenging good – frustrating bad
Stern should be ashamed of their half-assed assembly line
It would be a fun game if one could play it without balls draining so fast as if it were a feature
It would be fun if I wasn’t having to constantly repair and adjust a factory fresh machine
Once in a blue moon the planets do align allowing a good score
Over 1 billion, over 1.5 billion and over 2 billion but good games are rare
Players make liberal use of the activated left flipper start button combo to end games early
Four months after taking delivery I sold this Jurassic Turd
Others might not share my experience, opinion or feelings, but this particular machine was jinxed before I even took delivery. It’s a beautiful game and I know a lot of people really like it. I was excited to get it and I tried to like it, but I found the machine so frustrating that it was going to give me my second heart attack. In the future, I’m going to stick with machines at least 20 years old. My F-14 Tomcat has been running great and I haven't had to touch it since getting it all fixed up thanks to Pinside help. I should take delivery on a shopped HUO Revenge From Mars prototype next week to fill the space left open by the departure of JP.
Thanks to those folks that helped out when problems arose with the JP. I'd like to say it's been fun, but...

Yup..just you although I did have a couple airhead girls run 2 different invoices for my EHOH and try to charge me for shipping 6 months after I paid for it and 10 weeks after delivery. They have been promptly fired! So that part of your story makes me wonder if we're talking about the same ppl I can relate to that. That's what happens when you want to work from home and not communicate with each other I guess but quickbooks shouldn't even allow that to happen, so frustrating I still don't have the correct invoice paid for my records but I give up

#7959 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Did you heat the arm up slowly? The trick is to get the arm heated THROUGHOUT the entire arm. All of the plastic, not just the surface material. Even though 30 seconds of heat will make the arm 'feel' soft and bendable, you need the whole arm to soften, including the inside. You will know that has happened as the arm will be willing to stay in any position you choose without any resistance or memory of the arm trying to move back to original, THEN you allow it to cool. Instead of 30 seconds, try moving your heat source away a little more, and then applying for 90 seconds or so. Let the whole arm get completely soft, and then be ready to hold it in its 'new' place for 4-5 minutes. This is definitely not a quick "heat and go" process.

#7960 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Did you heat the arm up slowly? The trick is to get the arm heated THROUGHOUT the entire arm. All of the plastic, not just the surface material. Even though 30 seconds of heat will make the arm 'feel' soft and bendable, you need the whole arm to soften, including the inside. You will know that has happened as the arm will be willing to stay in any position you choose without any resistance or memory of the arm trying to move back to original, THEN you allow it to cool. Instead of 30 seconds, try moving your heat source away a little more, and then applying for 90 seconds or so. Let the whole arm get completely soft, and then be ready to hold it in its 'new' place for 4-5 minutes. This is definitely not a quick "heat and go" process.

If you continue to struggle with this, there is a different method that I used. I removed the raptor completely and enlarged/elongaged the holes in its feet to allow me to install it (rotated a few degrees) so that its hand doesn't get caught on the raptor pen. It is not easy to get raptor off and put it back - but it is possible. My raptor is working perfectly since I rotated it a bit.
Good luck!

#7961 2 years ago
Quoted from rhampo:

If you continue to struggle with this, there is a different method that I used. I removed the raptor completely and enlarged/elongaged the holes in its feet to allow me to install it (rotated a few degrees) so that its hand doesn't get caught on the raptor pen. It is not easy to get raptor off and put it back - but it is possible. My raptor is working perfectly since I rotated it a bit.
Good luck!

Any pointers on removal?

#7962 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Any pointers on removal?

Remove the circled fasteners - note there is one more nut that is left of the picture that doesn't show. You also have to remove the standoff at the back that is circled. There may be one more screw - sorry I didn't take photos when I had it apart. Then you can wiggle the raptor assembly loose high enough to get an offset ratchet screwdriver underneath it - between plastic and the metal side of the ramp. The phillips head screw that holds the raptor faces downward (thanks Stern!). Then you can unscrew the 2 nuts that hold it down, elongate the holes as necessary with a drill or small file, and re-assemble in orientation so that the raptor hands do not get stuck when lowered by the solenoid.
Took me about 45 minutes - may be faster for you given these hints....

Has been solid since I did it so I know it is permanent.

Good luck!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7963 2 years ago

Damn...just installed Mezel cage....

#7964 2 years ago

I replaced the provided single strand wire for the Mezel Mod Raptor Pen, with picture frame multi strand cable. Easier to install, and you can fray the ends so the cable looks snapped. Not bad.

8BDB8E43-F4E5-4B68-9764-8CFECE12C8A0 (resized).jpeg8BDB8E43-F4E5-4B68-9764-8CFECE12C8A0 (resized).jpeg
#7965 2 years ago

Just wanted to do a tiny brag that I made it to Escape Nublar today for the first time. I tanked it hard, didn't even make it through two paddocks but I get to say that I began it from the left flipper. I wasn't trying for progression or even score, I just wanted to go through the T-Rex modes as I hadn't seen Museum Mayhem for a while. 2.2 billion with 56 million from Nublar (told you it was terrible) It was a very long game and my fingers hurt now, that's never happened before. Holy sh*t the stress when I bricked the left ramp to start Nublar and it looked like a center drain.

This game continues to be an absolute classic, I don't see it ever leaving my collection. I think nailing the smart missile shot is the most satisfying shot in pinball.

#7966 2 years ago

Funny you should just post this. I too just started escape nublar for the first time after owning premium since the start of August. Didn't do that well and tanked trying to hit the 2nd trap target on the 3rd paddock. All 3 jeeps to try and hit it and failed.

Has anyone finished or nearly finished this mode? If so how long can it take as I'm guessIng 20 minutes or more the way I was playing.

Oh Btw I only scored 1.6bil so must not have scored well in some modes

#7967 2 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

Funny you should just post this. I too just started escape nublar for the first time after owning premium since the start of August. Didn't do that well and tanked trying to hit the 2nd trap target on the 3rd paddock. All 3 jeeps to try and hit it and failed.
Has anyone finished or nearly finished this mode? If so how long can it take as I'm guessIng 20 minutes or more the way I was playing.
Oh Btw I only scored 1.6bil so must not have scored well in some modes

I have tinkered with the "Escape Nublar Challenge" and have a completion rate of about 33 percent but I can tell you that hitting start and playing through Nublar, and attempting to complete it in-game, are completely different scenarios.

And congratulations, it took me MUCH longer than a few weeks to get there!

#7968 2 years ago

Hi. Got my Jurassic Park premium and was wondering if the following spots will get worse. Will a washer prevent it from chipping ? Thanks from germany . Max

2430638F-14CB-4499-AE7A-8490812B27F4 (resized).jpeg2430638F-14CB-4499-AE7A-8490812B27F4 (resized).jpeg3ED30B8A-6D37-4293-9CFE-F324B7E3FA57 (resized).jpeg3ED30B8A-6D37-4293-9CFE-F324B7E3FA57 (resized).jpeg4C133A49-9483-49F1-8F5B-459CE9C46970 (resized).jpeg4C133A49-9483-49F1-8F5B-459CE9C46970 (resized).jpeg812A9A3E-5DB4-4C84-9585-BDA12143D6AB (resized).jpeg812A9A3E-5DB4-4C84-9585-BDA12143D6AB (resized).jpegEFB2BAAC-4802-479F-A233-13369BCA59BC (resized).jpegEFB2BAAC-4802-479F-A233-13369BCA59BC (resized).jpegF23E42EB-8335-4FE0-B6B5-2A9D51CDE173 (resized).jpegF23E42EB-8335-4FE0-B6B5-2A9D51CDE173 (resized).jpeg

#7969 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

Hi. Got my Jurassic Park premium and was wondering if the following spots will get worse. Will a washer prevent it from chipping ? Thanks from germany . Max
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you mark what I am supposed to be seeing...?

#7970 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here’s a pic of my entrance to the tower shot (note the white under the end of my guide is dried wax that I missed last time I waxed).

If I remember correctly, for that spot I just loosened the nut under the playfield a bit so I could lift that area of ball guide slightly off the surface of the playfield. Doing that and/or putting a washer there to lift the edge of the guide off of the playfield reduces the chance of damage.
2F107B63-5010-4647-B46C-453140354AAD (resized).jpeg2F107B63-5010-4647-B46C-453140354AAD (resized).jpeg

#7971 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Can you mark what I am supposed to be seeing...?

Sure….

064764C5-1F28-41FE-99AA-B382D791B51C (resized).jpeg064764C5-1F28-41FE-99AA-B382D791B51C (resized).jpegAE49C88A-D9A2-4DB9-B629-AA81FC2033B7 (resized).jpegAE49C88A-D9A2-4DB9-B629-AA81FC2033B7 (resized).jpeg
#7972 2 years ago

Playfield (chipping, pooling and peeled paint) on a jurassic park is a well known issue. But it is not on all of them, and has been qualified as : quality lottery issue. So you probably received a bad lottery number.

#7973 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here’s a pic of my entrance to the tower shot (note the white under the end of my guide is dried wax that I missed last time I waxed).
If I remember correctly, for that spot I just loosened the nut under the playfield a bit so I could lift that area of ball guide slightly off the surface of the playfield. Doing that and/or putting a washer there to lift the edge of the guide off of the playfield reduces the chance of damage.
[quoted image]

Thanks . I thought of loosening the nut and put a washer there.
Did nothing on my Maiden pro and it chipped behind the orbit lane guide under the right upper flipper. I want to prevent the JP so it won‘t happen again .

9FB5D03C-5A0D-44EB-9F7E-598EC973B581 (resized).jpeg9FB5D03C-5A0D-44EB-9F7E-598EC973B581 (resized).jpeg
#7974 2 years ago
Quoted from Jeanclaudev:

Playfield (chipping, pooling and peeled paint) on a jurassic park is a well known issue. But it is not on all of them, and has been qualified as : quality lottery issue. So you probably received a bad lottery number.

I know. But what should I do now . Just knowing that I have a bad number doesn‘t really help .

#7975 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

Did nothing on my Maiden pro and it chipped behind the orbit lane guide under the right upper flipper. I want to prevent the JP so it won‘t happen again .
[quoted image]

Yep, for the entrance to the left orbit I lifted it and put a washer there. For this spot I only lifted it. You might want to check that left orbit entrance also.

#7976 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

I know. But what should I do now . Just knowing that I have a bad number doesn‘t really help .

I think that person might be referring to the first batch of JP that went out in Sept. 2019 and had pooling issues before Stern started removing artwork from around the posts. Since that happened I don't think there have been issues from pooling on the machines.

There have been issues with the edges of ball guides being tightened onto the playfields though, and in those spots lifting the guide off the surface is your best chance at preventing that damage from happening (and also adding a washer also isn't a bad idea). But this issue is caused by the edge of the ball guide digging into the clear coat and it's a different issue than the pooling issue on first run of JPs and on the Jersey Jack machines which mostly happened around the base of posts.

#7977 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

[quoted image]

Maybe add a Mylar strip along the damaged area to prevent chipping and further damage along with adding a washer.

#7978 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Maybe add a Mylar strip along the damaged area to prevent chipping and further damage along with adding a washer.

Thanks . I asked my distributor if I can add a washer and he said may void the guarantee because it‘s no official service bulletin from Stern . Also asked my other distributor for the Jurassic Park he said it‘s ok .

#7979 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

Thanks . I asked my distributor if I can add a washer and he said may void the guarantee because it‘s no official service bulletin from Stern .

Any distro that says that wouldn't have my business for my next purchase since they don't really know what they are talking about. Put the washer under the guide to protect the PF (just like I did), that has nothing to do with your warranty. Just don't tighten it down too tight.

#7980 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Any distro that says that wouldn't have my business for my next purchase since they don't really know what they are talking about. Put the washer under the guide to protect the PF (just like I did), that has nothing to do with your warranty. Just don't tighten it down too tight.

And ask for a new playfield ….just because you deserve it

#7981 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

And ask for a new playfield ….just because you deserve it

I mean after just 500 games I would have been happy about a solution but I got nothing. They said this happened on older games like Star Wars and on newer like mandalorian. It‘s normal and can happen (they said ) . It have to get worse otherwise they can‘t do anything (no replacement , no Money , no other thing to try make the customer happy ) . It was my first NIB so the disappointment was quite big .

#7982 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Just bought there because he was the only one who had an Maiden at this time . But I will stay away from this distro. My other distro for the JP is fine with the washer solution. The only thing I want is to protect the pin from chipping . I mean they are pretty expensive and I don’t want to throw an money in the bin .

#7983 2 years ago

Hi folks,

I have a week-old JP Premium and am having an issue with the t-rex jaw not opening.

I've gone through the Diagnostics menu and set the horizontal bias as needed to ensure the head/jaw is centered directly over the ramp. When I perform the vertical test, I press the '-' button (left flipper button) and the head moves down smoothly staying centered and not contacting the ramp. When I press 'select' (green Start button), it appears the jaw starts opening but quickly snaps shut again. I went as far as raising the head up using the right flipper button and then testing the jaw again using the Start button, but the same thing happens with the jaw briefly beginning to open but then snapping shut.

I followed the detailed t-rex diagnostic/adjustment document found earlier in this thread but all it says about the jaw not staying open is to adjust the t-rex so he's not hitting the ramp. Since mine is not, I'm not sure what else I need to look at.

Can anyone help?

#7984 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

Hi folks,
I have a week-old JP Premium and am having an issue with the t-rex jaw not opening.
I've gone through the Diagnostics menu and set the horizontal bias as needed to ensure the head/jaw is centered directly over the ramp. When I perform the vertical test, I press the '-' button (left flipper button) and the head moves down smoothly staying centered and not contacting the ramp. When I press 'select' (green Start button), it appears the jaw starts opening but quickly snaps shut again. I went as far as raising the head up using the right flipper button and then testing the jaw again using the Start button, but the same thing happens with the jaw briefly beginning to open but then snapping shut.
I followed the detailed t-rex diagnostic/adjustment document found earlier in this thread but all it says about the jaw not staying open is to adjust the t-rex so he's not hitting the ramp. Since mine is not, I'm not sure what else I need to look at.
Can anyone help?

Has it always been an issue or has it just started to occur? It could be a mechanical issue although I've not seen anyone mention something like that previously, however people have reported electrical issues including the solder connections on the coil that opens the mouth. Either way you'll probably need to take T-Rex out of the pin and remove her "skin" to determine the issue - below pic shows the coil in question

JP T-Rex (resized).jpgJP T-Rex (resized).jpg
#7985 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Has it always been an issue or has it just started to occur?

It just started doing it tonight. I've searched this thread and found several posts referring to inoperative jaws. I'm guessing a mechanical issue of some sort so I guess I have to do some disassembly. Not looking too forward to that.

#7986 2 years ago

UPDATE: I figured out the problem! One of the wires going to the optical sensor on the lower jaw was broken off. Based on what the symptoms were, I figure the jaw was trying to open but then the 'open' optical sensor reported a ball capture and immediately closed the jaw again. I buttoned everything back up and ran through the horizontal and vertical tests and everything checked good.

#7987 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

UPDATE: I figured out the problem! One of the wires going to the optical sensor on the lower jaw was broken off.

Nice work!

#7988 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

UPDATE: I figured out the problem! One of the wires going to the optical sensor on the lower jaw was broken off. Based on what the symptoms were, I figure the jaw was trying to open but then the 'open' optical sensor reported a ball capture and immediately closed the jaw again. I buttoned everything back up and ran through the horizontal and vertical tests and everything checked good.

Nice trouble shooting! And nice repair!

#7989 2 years ago

Hello All,

I receive my premium JP yesterday, what a great game !

#7990 2 years ago
Quoted from a6ri3n:

Hello All,
I receive my premium JP yesterday, what a great game !

Congrats and welcome to Pinside!

#7991 2 years ago
Quoted from seah2os:

I replaced the provided single strand wire for the Mezel Mod Raptor Pen, with picture frame multi strand cable. Easier to install, and you can fray the ends so the cable looks snapped. Not bad.
[quoted image]

That looks sick!!! I will now have to copy

#7992 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

Simple, loosen the screw under those guide rails...clean up if necessary...insert small fiber washer with a small slit to get it around post, that way you don't have to remove rail too high...or remove rail and put PETG or small metal washer in place...it will continue to wear down and chip if you don't correct...Little stuff like this is pinball now a days..The distro who told you this will void your warranty is wrong. Get a new Distro asap

#7993 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Simple, loosen the screw under those guide rails...clean up if necessary...insert small fiber washer with a small slit to get it around post, that way you don't have to remove rail too high...or remove rail and put PETG or small metal washer in place...it will continue to wear down and chip if you don't correct...Little stuff like this is pinball now a days..The distro who told you this will void your warranty is wrong. Get a new Distro asap

Thanks . Really appreciate the help . Just started to put washers down there .

#7994 2 years ago

One question: should the flap at the end of the helipad which meets the playfield be 100% flat with the helipad entrance? If so what can I do ? Current status see pictures please.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7995 2 years ago

My $0.02:
I love this game. It's challenging and can be frustrating but it always leaves me wanting to play another game.

I have a WH20 and a WOZ and my JP gets the most play.

Quoted from ralphs007:

Thanks for sharing,now Im not so sure I want this game? I have a premium coming in December. What the hell is going on with Stern? I thought my Dialed In was a nightmare dialing it in.
I'm half way through reading the other JP club thread,and I'm really questioning my choice in buying this game. I'm gonna finish the club thread before I decide if I'm going to pull my order or not. Right now,it's not looking like I'll buy this machine.
I know the game is hard and somewhat frustrating,but I didn't expect the same frustration in trying to get it working 100%.
Plus Stern leaving you hanging,is what really concerns me the most.

#7996 2 years ago

Just got my premium, my T-Rex will sometime go to the correct spot for T-Rex event but other times will try to set his head down on the wireform or to the side of the left ramp. Any idea how to fix it so I maintains the proper base alignment?

Not sure if this is the cause but it seems like it sometimes tries to turn its head too far and gets stuck right or left which could potentially confuse where it is located. Not sure if that’s actually true but its where I am in trouble shooting haha. To that note, is there an adjustment to limit how far left or right the T-Rex turns? I went through the adjustment menu but was confused what some of them with the head where actually doing. Sorry if these are dumb questions, I am very much a noob.

#7997 2 years ago
Quoted from max_pinball:

One question: should the flap at the end of the helipad which meets the playfield be 100% flat with the helipad entrance? If so what can I do ? Current status see pictures please.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just was the wrong way round . I just turned it around and it’s much better .

#7998 2 years ago

I'm in the club as of Tuesday!

20210824_095540 (resized).jpg20210824_095540 (resized).jpg

I had some help during the unboxing.

20210824_101013 (resized).jpg20210824_101013 (resized).jpg

20210824_101021 (resized).jpg20210824_101021 (resized).jpg

Unfortunately, my game wasn't 100% out of the box. I'll post up a rundown of the good and bad later.

#7999 2 years ago

DakotaMike pretty jealous, I have had mine on order for 6 weeks now and have been told I might not even get it this year. Just curious, how long from order to delivery did it take you? Enjoy the game!

#8000 2 years ago
Quoted from uccash:

DakotaMike pretty jealous, I have had mine on order for 6 weeks now and have been told I might not even get it this year. Just curious, how long from order to delivery did it take you? Enjoy the game!

Hi, just over a month from payment to delivery. Gave me time to order all my mods and accessories!

And yeah, I was super lucky to find a dealer who still had games incoming that weren't spoken for. Although not so lucky because one of my ramp optos is faulty. So I haven't been able to really play yet. But hopefully, Stern will get the part to me soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/160?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.