(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 185.
#7201 2 years ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Hey everyone. Two more questions as I was just playing a couple games with my son and the permanent Newton ball piece came flying off. I opened everything up and force fit then all on but it came off again two times later. When putting the ball back I noticed two lines and like a raised area in front of where the ball sits (pics attached). Is the ball / stem connection broke at this point and should I reach out to stern? As for the play field, anyone know what that is?
Last question is on the ball launch. I have the green spring and have no issue getting it up and over to the helicopter launch LAne when pulling it but when hitting launch button it makes it up and over like 3 out of 10 times. Is that a setting or spring issue?
Machine was purchased brand new and just delivered Wednesday and has about 145 plays on it Thanks again for everyone’s help!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not sure about the captive ball issue. I recall posts in the forums about it breaking off before but I don't recall if there's a way to fix other than by getting a replacement captive ball.

For the auto launch here's how I'd work through checking it out. First check that when the ball is at rest in the shooter lane it's resting equally on both forks of the launcher. If it's not, then slightly bend the forks so the ball is resting on both of them.

Then take slow motion video to see if the ball is veering one direction or the other at any point up the launch ramp.

If the video shows the ball is going straight the whole way through the shooter lane, then try either decreasing or increasing the power setting of the auto launcher to see if it helps (I'd try decreasing a bit first).

If the video shows the ball is not initially pushed straight up the lane, then try slightly bending a launcher fork to counter the direction the ball is going so it starts out going straight up the lane.

If video shows the ball starts out straight but then veers once it hits the metal ramp in the shooter lane, then you might need to adjust the metal shooter lane ramp. People have done that by putting a washer under a screw in the front forks where the metal shooter lane ramp begins. Searching "washer fix" in this thread or the other JP2 thread will probably give you some results of posts with pictures showing it.

#7202 2 years ago

Does anyone want some palm trees and mounting discs? Bought way too many of both... PM me ... just pay the shipping...

#7203 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Not sure about the captive ball issue. I recall posts in the forums about it breaking off before but I don't recall if there's a way to fix other than by getting a replacement captive ball.
For the auto launch here's how I'd work through checking it out. First check that when the ball is at rest in the shooter lane it's resting equally on both forks of the launcher. If it's not, then slightly bend the forks so the ball is resting on both of them.
Then take slow motion video to see if the ball is veering one direction or the other at any point up the launch ramp.
If the video shows the ball is going straight the whole way through the shooter lane, then try either decreasing or increasing the power setting of the auto launcher to see if it helps (I'd try decreasing a bit first).
If the video shows the ball is not initially pushed straight up the lane, then try slightly bending a launcher fork to counter the direction the ball is going so it starts out going straight up the lane.
If video shows the ball starts out straight but then veers once it hits the metal ramp in the shooter lane, then you might need to adjust the metal shooter lane ramp. People have done that by putting a washer under a screw in the front forks where the metal shooter lane ramp begins. Searching "washer fix" in this thread or the other JP2 thread will probably give you some results of posts with pictures showing it.

Thank you so much for the input and help - love the support and help from this community!! Mike

#7204 2 years ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Thank you so much for the input and help - love the support and help from this community!! Mike

In regards to the newton ball, if this machine is still under warranty you can contact Stern and/or your distributor about getting a replacement. In the mean time you could probably look at super gluing it back on

#7205 2 years ago

Hi everybody,

I have created a Mod for the Premium/LE machine Jurassic Park
If your are interested, don't hesitate to contact me by MP.
It is very simple to install it !

Have a nice day !

If you want to see, when you shake your pinball or when the shaker motor runs, what you get, it's here :

Lionel.

IMG_0527 (resized).JPGIMG_0527 (resized).JPGIMG_0531 (resized).JPGIMG_0531 (resized).JPGIMG_0555 (resized).JPGIMG_0555 (resized).JPG
#7206 2 years ago

I just got a Premium yesterday and have a question. Is the TRex supposed to eat the ball every time at the start of TRex multiball and other TRex events? Mine seems to do it like a third of the time.

#7207 2 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

I just got a Premium yesterday and have a question. Is the TRex supposed to eat the ball every time at the start of TRex multiball and other TRex events? Mine seems to do it like a third of the time.

The TRex multiball can start by tripping the ramp opto but without dino grabbing the ball. This is the only TRex event that can be started this way. All other TRex modes must be started with the dino grabbing the ball.

Check this thread and the other JP2 thread “key posts” for TRex adjustments.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/71#post-5347963

#7208 2 years ago

Not to burst your bubble on the Pteranodon mod, but this has been a thing for well over a year now using the Papo Pteranodon, so I doubt you'll get any takers. Some of us have even painted ours blue to match the pin's art.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/179#post-6059089

#7209 2 years ago

Update: I think I figured it out.

#7210 2 years ago

Ok. So my issue is that when running TREX HORIZONTAL MOTOR TEST the TRex head is super inconsistent. Without changing the bias, the head will end up at wildly different resting locations. Sometimes it’s far to the left. Other times it’s far to the right. Sometimes it’s dead center. Any ideas?

#7211 2 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Ok. So my issue is that when running TREX HORIZONTAL MOTOR TEST the TRex head is super inconsistent. Without changing the bias, the head will end up at wildly different resting locations. Sometimes it’s far to the left. Other times it’s far to the right. Sometimes it’s dead center. Any ideas?

Make adjustments based on position of her head during gameplay. I’ve noticed that her position during testing and her position during gameplay vary a bit. Small adjustment, play a game, small adjustment....

#7212 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Make adjustments based on position of her head during gameplay. I’ve noticed that her position during testing and her position during gameplay vary a bit. Small adjustment, play a game, small adjustment....

It’s the same during game play too. First game it worked perfectly. The second game, it was all the way over to the left. I’m wondering if a factory reset would make a difference.

#7213 2 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

It’s the same during game play too. First game it worked perfectly. The second game, it was all the way over to the left. I’m wondering if a factory reset would make a difference.

Make sure the mech is secure in the back. Could be some looseness back there.

#7214 2 years ago

Quick question, how long does it usually take for Stern tech support to get back to you after you report a problem? Thanks

#7215 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Make sure the mech is secure in the back. Could be some looseness back there.

Just got in touch with CoinTaker. Supposedly there have been a few wonky TRexes. They’re going to have Stern send me a new one.

#7216 2 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Just got in touch with CoinTaker. Supposedly there have been a few wonky TRexes. They’re going to have Stern send me a new one.

My T-Rex had a similar issue, kind of flopped around with gravity regardless of settings - spent hours adjusting it, got a new one coming as well.

#7217 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Does anyone want some palm trees and mounting discs? Bought way too many of both... PM me ... just pay the shipping...

Amazing... offer items for free...just pay shipping... and they complain about shipping... just wow...

#7218 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Amazing... offer items for free...just pay shipping... and they complain about shipping... just wow...

Is it expensive? I was gonna ask about this but I keep getting distracted. I appreciate the offer.

#7219 2 years ago

#7220 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Is it expensive? I was gonna ask about this but I keep getting distracted. I appreciate the offer.

I didnt want to mess with it... flat rate priority box...$8. The mounting discs were .50 each... I sent off to good guy... but geez... I know you can get 30 trees on Amazon for $15.... but if you put 30 in the game.... LOL!!!

#7221 2 years ago

Quick question this is my first pinball machine but the legs are not close the the cabinet is that normal? There is about a 1/2 gap from the cabinet to the leg on the side and about a 1/3 of an inch in the front.

81D97821-C087-4F60-A9FE-EBE1767AADD3 (resized).jpeg81D97821-C087-4F60-A9FE-EBE1767AADD3 (resized).jpegA4DDA47C-6F59-4C02-87D2-4ED80705C1C7 (resized).jpegA4DDA47C-6F59-4C02-87D2-4ED80705C1C7 (resized).jpeg
#7222 2 years ago
Quoted from NorthJa:

Quick question this is my first pinball machine but the legs are not close the the cabinet is that normal? There is about a 1/2 gap from the cabinet to the leg on the side and about a 1/3 of an inch in the front.
[quoted image][quoted image]

There should be a gap but it should probably be even. I would take the legs off and reattach them.

#7223 2 years ago

All of a sudden my t-Rex won’t open his mouth.

Anyone have this issue? I went into the vertical motor test and it won’t open its mouth then either.

I can hear a very faint “tick” when run the test. Nothing is jammed and all connections are seated properly.

Are there any other tests I can run?

#7224 2 years ago

My T-rex bit on the right wireform once.. but then reset and worked normally next game. I hope he's not dyin' on me

#7225 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

All of a sudden my t-Rex won’t open his mouth.
Anyone have this issue? I went into the vertical motor test and it won’t open its mouth then either.
I can hear a very faint “tick” when run the test. Nothing is jammed and all connections are seated properly.
Are there any other tests I can run?

Can you manually open her (all dinos in the park are female ) mouth and nothing is jamming the mouth from opening and closing? The fact that you here a faint tick, might mean that it's trying to open the mouth maybe see if you give it a little help does it then open properly? Some people have had the wiring come off the coil that opens the mouth, in this case it's easiest to remove T-Rex from the game and dismantle/repair her at a workbench.

#7226 2 years ago

Yeah her mouth opens easily. I might try what you suggested and see if I can figure it out.

#7227 2 years ago
Quoted from NorthJa:

[quoted image][quoted image]

The legs standoff from the cabinet such that they don't damage the artwork. At the top of the leg where it bolts to the cabinet it will standoff by ~1/8" on both the front and side, however the legs do splay out so you'll have a bigger gap at the bottom of the cabinet with more gap on the side than the front. I took a quick look at mine, and it's much the same as yours.

#7228 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Yeah her mouth opens easily. I might try what you suggested and see if I can figure it out.

Let us know what you discover. If your game is still under warranty, then it might also be worth placing a support call as well in case you can't work out what is going on.

#7229 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Let us know what you discover. If your game is still under warranty, then it might also be worth placing a support call as well in case you can't work out what is going on.

I have had the game for a week so I will be calling regardless. I know others had an issue with a screw coming loose so perhaps that’s the issue. Stay tuned...

#7230 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

The legs standoff from the cabinet such that they don't damage the artwork. At the top of the leg where it bolts to the cabinet it will standoff by ~1/8" on both the front and side, however the legs do splay out so you'll have a bigger gap at the bottom of the cabinet with more gap on the side than the front. I took a quick look at mine, and it's much the same as yours.

Thanks

#7231 2 years ago

Stuck my phone behind TRex. Is there supposed to be a screw here??? I think this might be why my jaw is not working.

UPDATE: found the screw in the cabinet. Works now. Thanks to the key post for giving me amazing instructions on how to take it apart. Thanks to f3honda4me

4AB53F3F-FB38-4498-AED0-A23BADFC70BA (resized).jpeg4AB53F3F-FB38-4498-AED0-A23BADFC70BA (resized).jpeg

#7232 2 years ago

After almost 20 months of waiting, the day finally came. On October 22, 2019, I paid in full for a Jurassic Park Premium. I ordered from Jonathan at ASOA (search the forum using ASOA if you don’t know the mess that guy caused). For weeks and weeks he told me to expect my game in the next few days. After two months of this, I demanded a refund. He refused and kept promising that my game would be delivered. Then he kept making more and more excuses. Then he was finally outed on Pinside and started making monthly refund payments to those he’d ripped off. And to his credit, almost all have received most of their money back, including me.

A few months ago, I tried ordering this game through another distributor, but it seemed the game was near impossible to get. Part supply issues, etc., and more waiting. But today—finally—I joined the club.

But sadly, I set the game up and it is momentarily unplayable. I knew there might be problems when I lifted the head up and the translite came crashing down to the floor. Luckily, there was no permanent damage to the head or translite. But I soon discovered the shooter rod housing was cracked, my shooter rod won’t stay in a playable position, and the right flipper leaf switches are barely attached to the cabinet and won’t make good contact (so I can’t get either of the right flippers to work consistently, no matter how much I play with and bend the switches).
If anyone could take a picture of these flipper switches, I would greatly appreciate it. And for some reason, the game shipped without a tilt bob.

On a positive note, the t-Rex seemed to be working properly when I rolled a ball up there with my hand. Hopefully I get it playing soon. Can’t wait to put the Titan rubbers, mirror blades, and shaker motor in that I ordered a year and a half ago.

D4390561-6555-43BE-B7DE-646CD6EC75D0 (resized).jpegD4390561-6555-43BE-B7DE-646CD6EC75D0 (resized).jpeg2A61B179-CB91-4413-8CC8-50421FA64E90 (resized).jpeg2A61B179-CB91-4413-8CC8-50421FA64E90 (resized).jpeg875F4B0D-12B9-4BD1-8D12-29EAE7207FCE (resized).jpeg875F4B0D-12B9-4BD1-8D12-29EAE7207FCE (resized).jpeg
#7233 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

After almost 20 months of waiting, the day finally came. On October 22, 2019, I paid in full for a Jurassic Park Premium. I ordered from Jonathan at ASOA (search the forum using ASOA if you don’t know the mess that guy caused). For weeks and weeks he told me to expect my game in the next few days. After two months of this, I demanded a refund. He refused and kept promising that my game would be delivered. Then he kept making more and more excuses. Then he was finally outed on Pinside and started making monthly refund payments to those he’d ripped off. And to his credit, almost all have received most of their money back, including me.
A few months ago, I tried ordering this game through another distributor, but it seemed the game was near impossible to get. Part supply issues, etc., and more waiting. But today—finally—I joined the club.
But sadly, I set the game up and it is momentarily unplayable. I knew there might be problems when I lifted the head up and the translite came crashing down to the floor. Luckily, there was no permanent damage to the head or translite. But I soon discovered the shooter rod housing was cracked, my shooter rod won’t stay in a playable position, and the right flipper leaf switches are barely attached to the cabinet and won’t make good contact (so I can’t get either of the right flippers to work consistently, no matter how much I play with and bend the switches).
If anyone could take a picture of these flipper switches, I would greatly appreciate it. And for some reason, the game shipped without a tilt bob.
On a positive note, the t-Rex seemed to be working properly when I rolled a ball up there with my hand. Hopefully I get it playing soon. Can’t wait to put the Titan rubbers, mirror blades, and shaker motor in that I ordered a year and a half ago.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well all of this sounds terrible, I'm sorry to hear. Do you think damage during shipping has caused any of this? It would seem unlikely that Stern would allow a machine out of the factory with a clear crack in the shooter housing or a translite lock not locked. As far as the plumb bob, that's not attached when shipped. You should find it inside the coin tray or somewhere else, within it's own ziplock bag. Per your request, since I had my LE open just now I snapped pics of the left and right flipper buttons. Pics below.

Again it seems like there may have been shipping damage to your machine so I would leverage your seller and Stern support to make things right.
Flipper Left (resized).jpgFlipper Left (resized).jpgFlipper Right (resized).jpgFlipper Right (resized).jpg

#7234 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Sorry to hear your run of bad luck. I'd say that the game has been lifted at some stage by the plunger or that the plunger has taken a heavy knock in shipping (was there any damage on the top of the cardboard box?) and it has not only cracked the plunger casing but also caused the end of the plunger that is inside the cabinet to catch the right flipper button leaf switch and almost tear it off the inside cabinet wall. Check the game over fully looking for any other damage and report it to your distributor and/or Stern. If you undo the 2 screws holding the leaf switch to the cabinet, you may be able to repair the damage (glue and tooth picks/wooden matches to repack the screw holes) such that you can screw the flipper button leaf switch back securely to the cabinet and get the plunger replaced by Stern but certainly this isn't the way you want to start with a NIB. Hope you get looked after and can start enjoying this great game.

#7235 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Sorry to hear your run of bad luck. I'd say that the game has been lifted at some stage by the plunger or that the plunger has taken a heavy knock in shipping (was there any damage on the top of the cardboard box?) and it has not only cracked the plunger casing but also caused the end of the plunger that is inside the cabinet to catch the right flipper button leaf switch and almost tear it off the inside cabinet wall. Check the game over fully looking for any other damage and report it to your distributor and/or Stern. If you undo the 2 screws holding the leaf switch to the cabinet, you may be able to repair the damage (glue and tooth picks/wooden matches to repack the screw holes) such that you can screw the flipper button leaf switch back securely to the cabinet and get the plunger replaced by Stern but certainly this isn't the way you want to start with a NIB. Hope you get looked after and can start enjoying this great game.

That's exactly what it looks like happened. I think the plunger was smashed enough to break the casing and knocked into the leaf switches. They are loose and just barely hanging on. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

#7236 2 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Does the switch activate in the test? Mine was then wasn’t. After I received new Rex I found the set screw cam loose on the switch cam.

A6AAA66A-02D8-4467-A644-1C99B4FC8802 (resized).jpegA6AAA66A-02D8-4467-A644-1C99B4FC8802 (resized).jpeg
#7237 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

That's exactly what it looks like happened. I think the plunger was smashed enough to break the casing and knocked into the leaf switches. They are loose and just barely hanging on. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

You can have my plunger when I get my amber one if you need it

#7238 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Call your distributor, and I'm sure they will make it right (mine took care of a couple of little issues out of the box no questions asked).

#7239 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Damaged(crushed) shooter + loose backglass = only one thing. The box was stood upside down at some point in transport. Are you sure you didn’t do that while unloading the game from your vehicle?

#7240 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Damaged(crushed) shooter + loose backglass = only one thing. The box was stood upside down at some point in transport. Are you sure you didn’t do that while unloading the game from your vehicle?

Oh no! The blame changes lol

#7241 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Oh no! The blame changes lol

not about blame. However it’s unlikely a shipper could put it upside down with a pallet strapped to it. It’s more likely to happen while unloading from a private vehicle.

#7242 2 years ago

Hey! I was wondering if anyone has an Official Stern Amber Shooter Rod they would sell for $200? If so please PM me. Thanks!

#7244 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I did transport it from the FedEx dock to my house in my car, but I never stood it upside down and never put any pressure on the top side. So it might be possible the backglass falling out is on me. But if you look at the picture above of the box, you can see the slight damage to the box near the shooter rod area. That’s how it looked when I picked it up. It didn’t seem severe enough for me to inspect it, and it turns out all will be well. I was able to fix the flipper leaf switches and shimmy the shooter rod back into a playable position. My distributor is going to send me a replacement for the cracked plunger housing. I have the game up and running and am loving it.

It’s still a mystery why there was no tilt bob, though.

#7245 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

I did transport it from the FedEx dock to my house in my car, but I never stood it upside down and never put any pressure on the top side. So it might be possible the backglass falling out is on me. But if you look at the picture above of the box, you can see the slight damage to the box near the shooter rod area. That’s how it looked when I picked it up. It didn’t seem severe enough for me to inspect it, and it turns out all will be well. I was able to fix the flipper leaf switches and shimmy the shooter rod back into a playable position. My distributor is going to send me a replacement for the cracked plunger housing. I have the game up and running and am loving it.

Glad your game is ok. I have had mine for 3 whole days and I am loving it.

#7246 2 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

The TILT bob is packed in a brown manila envelope, shipped uninstalled. I think it comes INSIDE the coinbox. In any case, it's an easy thing to get replaced by Stern and then installed by you if needed.

#7247 2 years ago

Considering getting some Op Max bulbs from comet to add brighter GI in parts of my JP. Has anyone tried this before? Are there any issues with swapping bayonet bulbs on a Spike game? I'm also assuming sunlight white would be the proper match

#7248 2 years ago
Quoted from Smurrill1:

Considering getting some Op Max bulbs from comet to add brighter GI in parts of my JP. Has anyone tried this before? Are there any issues with swapping bayonet bulbs on a Spike game? I'm also assuming sunlight white would be the proper match

No problem swapping bayonets.
Factory bulbs are warm white on this game.

#7249 2 years ago

I'm going to buy a nib premium, is there anything that I need to be aware of out of the box?

#7250 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm going to buy a nib premium, is there anything that I need to be aware of out of the box?

Mine has been pretty solid right out of the box, just the helix ramp needed a minor adjustment so the ball on exit didn't slam off the right orbit ball guide and toss it off it's path of returning to the flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/145?hl=lionelpo91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.