Markharris2000 bought new (same) speakers but this doenst help
1) Do you hear the 'noise' sound in ONE specific sound sequence, or is it prevelant throughout the normal game play. Do you here it in many places?
- There is always a noise present. Some scenes are less noticeable than others.
2) Are you using 40TS custom gamecode, or 1.03 stock game code? (Good to know, although this issue has never been reported in either software image)
- Tried both
3) Do you hear the sound from the backbox, or from the cabinet speaker? (Get really close to each speaker and see WHERE you can hear it coming from)
- Yes, backbox speakers make's noise. Cabinet box is fine.
4) What are your specific settings in the EQ setup? And what VOLUME setting do you have your game set to?
- EQ setup all default. Tried also to change ohm's but no settings seems to fix the noise
5) Have you added an external subwoofer, and if so, how is it connected?
6) can you confirm that you have stock (factory) speakers in the cabinet and backbox?
7) Have you opened the backbox and confirmed that the two locknuts on each of the speakers are tight, and that the speakers themselves are solidly mounted to the plate?
Can you also confirm that there is a fiber washer between the backbox speaker metal frame and the plate on each threaded post? Older builds were missing those washer.
- Yes, got them
9) What is your machine's build date?
- 21 september 2019
MP3 this time, download: https://convertio.co/nl/download/b75222f4e9645712dd1cefc7677c4b98153fde/