(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 185.
#7001 2 years ago

Just paid off my Premium yesterday and excited to take delivery! I’m absolutely terrible at this pin but it’s just so fun.

#7002 2 years ago

Does anyone other than Tilt Graphics make an action button accent plate?

#7003 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Just paid off my Premium yesterday and excited to take delivery! I’m absolutely terrible at this pin but it’s just so fun.

Paid mine off on Friday.....I should get a tracking # today........

#7004 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

There are

Does anyone other than Tilt Graphics make an action button accent plate?

Tantrum makes a bunch of stuff:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/105886

#7005 2 years ago

Hey all,

just joined with a NIB Premium. I am having a blast learning the ruleset and practicing my shots, but I've noticed my game has 2 issues that I can't seem to find mention of in this nor in the regular JP thread;

1 - General) My RH helix ramp does not always return the ball smoothly to the upper flipper. About 25% of the time on a medium to hard shot, the ball rattles side-to-side between the lane guides after dropping from the wireform. The rebound often puts the ball out of reach of the 3rd flipper, so I can't make the loop or tower shots consistently.

2 - LE/Prem specific) My T-Rex head sounds terrible when moving from side-to-side, but fine going up and down. Position seems to be just fine, but it sounds terrible. Is the T-Rex head cable driven? If so, I'd say it sounds like the cable braids are riding/rubbing against something else.

Anyone else seen these issues?

Thanks,
EV

#7006 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

If the manual plunger is making the ramp but not the auto, then I'd say that the fork in the shooter lane is ok and doesn't need to be adjusted any more. IIRC there was a post where someone had to adjust entire auto mech as it wasn't straight in line with the shooter lane.
The other thing is are you using standard carbon steel balls or chrome/mirror finish balls? The latter can become magnetised and there has been at least one case where this caused issues with making the shooter lane ramp. Test each ball individually to see one or more consistently fail

I had a maroon stern spring here, put it in and back to 190 on strength, works great. Hauls ass, but workin perfect. Thx fir the suggestions, appreciated!!

#7007 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put the spacer nut under left side of shooter lane and still getting rejects on auto plunge. Strength is at 160 now, seems to be best. I've tried all power settings. Any ideas? Taller or shorter nut? I've watched it over and over and can't seem to see the problem. Thx for any help

Mine worked great then all of a sudden started rejecting all the time after about 3000 games. I tried everything including the washer and eventually took the shooter lane apart. I didn’t find any issues. I did take the coil apart and even though it felt smooth in the coil sleeve, the plastic rod on the coil that comes in contact with the ball was slightly mushroomed out. I took some sand paper and knocked that down. Since I did that, I only get about 1 out of 100 rejects. WAY better!

#7008 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Hey all,
just joined with a NIB Premium. I am having a blast learning the ruleset and practicing my shots, but I've noticed my game has 2 issues that I can't seem to find mention of in this nor in the regular JP thread;
1 - General) My RH helix ramp does not always return the ball smoothly to the upper flipper. About 25% of the time on a medium to hard shot, the ball rattles side-to-side between the lane guides after dropping from the wireform. The rebound often puts the ball out of reach of the 3rd flipper, so I can't make the loop or tower shots consistently.
2 - LE/Prem specific) My T-Rex head sounds terrible when moving from side-to-side, but fine going up and down. Position seems to be just fine, but it sounds terrible. Is the T-Rex head cable driven? If so, I'd say it sounds like the cable braids are riding/rubbing against something else.
Anyone else seen these issues?
Thanks,
EV

1) Yep it's been an issue for other people also. Should be an easy adjustment. Here's a link to one post about it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/77#post-5390190

2) That's the normal sound.

Also FYI, note there are two club threads for Jurassic Park. This one for premium/LE and the other for pro (still don't understand why people wanted separate threads but they did). If you can't find something in one thread it can be helpful to check the other one also.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park#post-5128180

#7009 2 years ago

Does anyone recall the build date when Stern stop running the JP’s to address playfield pooling issues, then started up again? I know it was early on but trying to ascertain about when this was.

Thanks

#7010 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Does anyone recall the build date when Stern stop running the JP’s to address playfield pooling issues, then started up again? I know it was early on but trying to ascertain about when this was.
Thanks

Very early on. It popped up in the first run of pros before LEs were shipped. The LEs shipped with the thinner clear coat and art removed from around the posts. I think LEs shipped around Sept/Oct 2019.

#7011 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Very early on. It popped up in the first run of pros before LEs were shipped. The LEs shipped with the thinner clear coat and art removed from around the posts. I think LEs shipped around Sept/Oct 2019.

Thanks, I’m looking at a Prem and just wanted to be aware of the date range as I look at the machine. Once again thanks

#7012 2 years ago

Nitro's website now says ETA June for Toppers. I wish they'd update their customers instead of just quietly pushing the date back.

#7013 2 years ago

My trex jaw catches on the wireform to the right sometimes and sort of hang for a few seconds.. no issue with alignment on the ramp. Anything to worry about? Should i be adjusting something? It seems like it would be a little tough on the motors.

#7014 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

My trex jaw catches on the wireform to the right sometimes and sort of hang for a few seconds.. no issue with alignment on the ramp. Anything to worry about? Should i be adjusting something? It seems like it would be a little tough on the motors.

Mine does the same sometimes and I have the same thought about it not being good for the motors. Seems like it should clear that wire but sometimes it's just a bit low and hangs against it. Would have been nice if they'd programmed it to raise just a bit higher to make sure it always clears it. I usually let T-Rex start doing its thing but then double flip to cancel it once it starts going toward that ramp. But that's just me probably being overly cautious.

#7015 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Nitro's website now says ETA June for Toppers. I wish they'd update their customers instead of just quietly pushing the date back.

We're still expecting a shipment this month from Stern. We've changed the eta to June on our website so that anyone that orders going forward would be aware of the next production.

#7016 2 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We're still expecting a shipment this month from Stern. We've changed the eta to June on our website so that anyone that orders going forward would be aware of the next production.

Ah. I didn't know it was an ongoing production. Thanks for the update.

#7017 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Quoted from EaglePin:

Mine does the same sometimes and I have the same thought about it not being good for the motors. Seems like it should clear that wire but sometimes it's just a bit low and hangs against it. Would have been nice if they'd programmed it to raise just a bit higher to make sure it always clears it. I usually let T-Rex start doing its thing but then double flip to cancel it once it starts going toward that ramp. But that's just me probably being overly cautious.

Stern introduced more T-REX settings in the adjustments in 1.01 - so maybe adjusting the T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS or T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS would help?? Sorry I haven't played with the settings, so not sure if this will address your issue.

T-Rex Adjustment (introduced in v1.01)

-- General --
"T-REX MAGNET DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex mouth magnet, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex jaw coil, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX STEPPER DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Horizontal Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Vertical Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
"T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.
"T-REX STEPPER LEFT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the left position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Loop)
"T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the middle position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp)
"T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the right position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp wireform)

-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken

-- Left or Right Drop Sequence --
"T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open when dropping Right onto the Left Ramp wireform or Left onto the Left Loop plastic

-- Left or Right Throw Sequence --
Throw Sequence Pattern - Start Motor Movement ---[1]---> Mouth Magnet Off ---[2]---> Jaw Open ---[3]---> Jaw Close
*Note* - each of the numbered arrows above indicate a number of milliseconds that separate each event in the throw sequence and can be adjusted by the following adjustments:
"T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Left throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Right throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW MAG OFF TICKS" - milliseconds between Mouth Magnet Off and Jaw Open for both Left and Right throws - [2] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds between Jaw Open and Jaw Close for both Left and Right throws - [3] in the sequence above

-- Diagnostics --
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG THRASH" - changes the amount of thrashes (motor revolutions) that happen when 'enter' is pressed in the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen, changing from a negative to positive number will change the motor thrash direction
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG VPOS UP" - when set to 'YES' the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen will position the T-Rex in the Up position, when set to 'NO' the T-Rex will be positioned in the Mid position

#7018 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Stern introduced more T-REX settings in the adjustments in 1.01 - so maybe adjusting the T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS or T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS would help?? Sorry I haven't played with the settings, so not sure if this will address your issue.
T-Rex Adjustment (introduced in v1.01)
-- General --
"T-REX MAGNET DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex mouth magnet, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex jaw coil, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX STEPPER DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Horizontal Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Vertical Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
"T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.
"T-REX STEPPER LEFT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the left position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Loop)
"T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the middle position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp)
"T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the right position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp wireform)
-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken
-- Left or Right Drop Sequence --
"T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open when dropping Right onto the Left Ramp wireform or Left onto the Left Loop plastic
-- Left or Right Throw Sequence --
Throw Sequence Pattern - Start Motor Movement ---[1]---> Mouth Magnet Off ---[2]---> Jaw Open ---[3]---> Jaw Close
*Note* - each of the numbered arrows above indicate a number of milliseconds that separate each event in the throw sequence and can be adjusted by the following adjustments:
"T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Left throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Right throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW MAG OFF TICKS" - milliseconds between Mouth Magnet Off and Jaw Open for both Left and Right throws - [2] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds between Jaw Open and Jaw Close for both Left and Right throws - [3] in the sequence above
-- Diagnostics --
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG THRASH" - changes the amount of thrashes (motor revolutions) that happen when 'enter' is pressed in the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen, changing from a negative to positive number will change the motor thrash direction
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG VPOS UP" - when set to 'YES' the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen will position the T-Rex in the Up position, when set to 'NO' the T-Rex will be positioned in the Mid position

Yeah it's odd because it doesn't happen all the time and my T-Rex is also always good at dropping the ball on the wire so I think its right/left positioning is set up okay. It's just that sometimes when it's doing its thrashing back and forth it's a slight bit too low and bumps into the wire and starts grinding the motor. But not every time. I don't think any of the adjustments raises the vertical positioning of its thrashing movement, but I'll check it out again. Thanks!

#7019 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yeah it's odd because it doesn't happen all the time and my T-Rex is also always good at dropping the ball on the wire so I think its right/left positioning is set up okay. It's just that sometimes when it's doing its thrashing back and forth it's a slight bit too low and bumps into the wire and starts grinding the motor. But not every time. I don't think any of the adjustments raises the vertical positioning of its thrashing movement, but I'll check it out again. Thanks!

Mine's the same. I just hit the flipper buttons when it happens to skip that part.

#7020 2 years ago

Anyone have opinions on the several different types of art blades available for this game? Id love to see some photos if possible. I'm looking for something that that matches the back of the machine color wise. Ill be picking up my premium next week

#7021 2 years ago

I put in mirrors, really looks good I think. More light

#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put in mirrors, really looks good I think. More light

I like light

#7023 2 years ago

I have a tracking #!!! Wed...!!! Yea!!!

#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Hell yeah!!! Mine finally gets delivered on Wednesday can't wait!

#7025 2 years ago

I recommend that you add whatever shooter lane protectors you probably purchased already, before you start the first game. It's quick work, but the shooter lane clearcoat can be easily damaged otherwise. Enjoy!!!!

#7026 2 years ago

Pumped! Mines coming this week too. Haven’t told the kids, my 8 yr old daughter is going to freak!

#7027 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Mine is coming FedEX...?? Have had a trucking company in the past... hope they pallet jack it to my garage....

#7028 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Mine is coming FedEX...?? Have had a trucking company in the past... hope they pallet jack it to my garage....

Oh my!

#7029 2 years ago

I have a couple of furniture dollies.... its about a 100ft run.... on a asphalt drive... they have always done it in the past... I slip them a $20.... 2 pin balls and a gun safe...

#7030 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I have a couple of furniture dollies.... its about a 100ft run.... on a asphalt drive... they have always done it in the past... I slip them a $20.... 2 pin balls and a gun safe...

Amazing what a 20 spot can get...my fav go to bill. Works great at a bar...set the trend for the evening. HAHA.

#7031 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

We are waiting.....

wait (resized).jpgwait (resized).jpg
#7032 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

We are waiting.....
[quoted image]

That’s a great pic!

#7033 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

We are waiting.....
[quoted image]

Funny, I always thought your avatar pic was an optical illusion, but now I see Clifford is the real deal.

Handsome dog. Is it a Great Dane? Also, I assume it is fairly mature by the graying muzzle, just how old is it? When i was a kid I had an uncle who owned a Great Dane, and the dog was a gentle giant.

#7034 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Funny, I always thought your avatar pic was an optical illusion, but now I see Clifford is the real deal.
Hansom dog. Is it a Great Dane? Also, I assume it is fairly mature by the graying muzzle, just how old is it? When i was a kid I had an uncle who owned a Great Dane, and the dog was a gentle giant.

Yes Great Dane.... 3 1/2 195lbs on the scale....and a true gentle giant. My mom was raising and showing Danes when I was born....have always had them... quit showing years ago...I realized dog show people can be worse than little league parents....

Only downside is life span....

#7035 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

195lbs on the scale

Dang! Probably eats more than my teenage boy does.

#7036 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

We are waiting.....
[quoted image]

They might drop your machine when they see this guy waiting

#7037 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

action button accent plate?

All jp stuff that we have here: https://wizardmod.com/collections/jurassic-park-stern-pinball-mods

wizemblems jurassic park stern pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic (resized).jpgwizemblems jurassic park stern pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic (resized).jpg

wizemblems jurassic park stern danger pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic (resized).jpgwizemblems jurassic park stern danger pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic (resized).jpg

#7038 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Yes Great Dane.... 3 1/2 195lbs on the scale....and a true gentle giant. My mom was raising and showing Danes when I was born....have always had them... quit showing years ago...I realized dog show people can be worse than little league parents....
Only downside is life span....

Awesome dogs.

We had a Harlequin, he was 170 lbs. 195 is crazy!

Gentle giant is exactly right. Incredibly good with small kids.

#7039 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Awesome dogs.
We had a Harlequin, he was 170 lbs. 195 is crazy!
Gentle giant is exactly right. Incredibly good with small kids.

Sorry to hi jack this thread... meet and great at a local brewery....lol you can see why his show career ended...

Timmy (resized).jpgTimmy (resized).jpgtimex (resized).JPGtimex (resized).JPG

#7040 2 years ago

Can someone please tell me the approx length and width of the car on the newton ball spinner, Thanks

#7041 2 years ago

Someone mentioned sideboard decals, this is the stern one.

2C461878-A455-4A9C-9681-B6AAFD577522 (resized).jpeg2C461878-A455-4A9C-9681-B6AAFD577522 (resized).jpeg
#7042 2 years ago

Can someone please tell me the approx length and width of the car on the newton ball spinner, Thanks

Do you not have the machine to measure it? If you're looking to replace the stock jeep with the movie one you need the 1:43 scale Jada 24038-W1 Jurassic World 2015 Movie Die Cast Wrangler Jeep (not the 1:24 or whatever other models they make). That particular 1:43 model 24038-W1 is hard to come by nowadays but fits just perfectly if you mount it correctly. Do a search on this forum to find lots of advice on replacing this. I've been hounding Jada over the past year to make a same 1:43 scale "Jurassic Park Explorer" since I think that would also look very cool but they have yet to make one at that specific scale, not to mention even at that scale it may not clear the wire ramp since in general the Explorer is longer than the jeep. Hope this helps!

#7043 2 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Do you not have the machine to measure it? If you're looking to replace the stock jeep with the movie one you need the 1:43 scale Jada 24038-W1 Jurassic World 2015 Movie Die Cast Wrangler Jeep (not the 1:24 or whatever other models they make). That particular 1:43 model 24038-W1 is hard to come by nowadays but fits just perfectly if you mount it correctly. Do a search on this forum to find lots of advice on replacing this. I've been hounding Jada over the past year to make a same 1:43 scale "Jurassic Park Explorer" since I think that would also look very cool but they have yet to make one at that specific scale, not to mention even at that scale it may not clear the wire ramp since in general the Explorer is longer than the jeep. Hope this helps!

Thanks, yep that's what I'm doing and nope I don't have the machine yet but it's coming in a few short weeks.

#7044 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Someone mentioned sideboard decals, this is the stern one.
[quoted image]

Those are the ones I have.... not installed ....game on Wed.... lol

#7045 2 years ago

Thanks, yep that's what I'm doing and nope I don't have the machine yet but it's coming in a few short weeks.

The Jada 1/43 Jeep is *really* hard to find. I just had to order one from China for $22!! If you have a machine coming, get an order placed on eBay now...

#7046 2 years ago

The Jada 1/43 Jeep is *really* hard to find. I just had to order one from China for $22!! If you have a machine coming, get an order placed on eBay now...

These look like them, just not sure about that pull back action non sense lol.

ebay.com link: itm

#7047 2 years ago

These look like them, just not sure about that pull back action non sense lol.
ebay.com link: itm

No way to know if those are correctly sized but the scale against the finger *seems* to be right. The same jeep is made by JADA in 1/24, 1/32 and 1/43 scale. That listing doesn't state the size in writing so you kinda need to estimate based on the hand in the pictures. You ONLY want the 1/43 version.

#7048 2 years ago

No way to know if those are correctly sized. The same jeep is made by JADA in 1/24, 1/32 and 1/43 scale. That listing doesn't state the size. You ONLY want the 1/43 version.

Yep, the pattern I am seeing is the Jeep numbers. Seems #12 is used on the 1/43 and the 1/24 models. I asked him for the scale size so we shall see and hopefully he has the box with the info on it. Thanks

#7049 2 years ago

I also suggest you paint your bracket (at least the back of it) black. You can see how it looks in my post here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/129#post-6018406

#7050 2 years ago

Hi everyone. Another newbie here joining the hobby. Just waiting for a JP premium to be delivered in the next hour or so... my first pin ever, so exciting! So I guess I can consider myself a new owner. I've been following Pinside for a while but just joined. I love these threats, particularly the JP ones, and it's wonderful to see all the support from experienced members regarding issues with machines, fixes, mods, etc. It makes being a newbie way less stressful so I'm very happy to join this community. Anyway, like many more, while eagerly awaking for this day I've been collecting mods in anticipation and there are multiple more on the way or in production. Can't wait to start playing this. Have a nice day all!

Wait, I think I see the FedEx truck pulling up front...

IMG_0192 (resized).jpegIMG_0192 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/141?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.