(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 184.
#601 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It’s just a thing on Pinside. Some people think they know better how to spend your money
I love the look of the green LE. Hope to get mine next week

I see!!!

#602 4 years ago

The green is sweet!

#603 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

A few other cool items as well.
xxx a custom autographed bottom arch xxx
Any pictures of the custom autographed bottom arch, is that the signature on the apron?

most call it an apron, stern calls it the bottom arch, i assume. took picture from thread to show area, it's a nicely added touch.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
#604 4 years ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

most call it an apron, stern calls it the bottom arch, i assume. took picture from thread to show area, it's a nicely added touch. [quoted image]

Thanks for the confirmation.

Has it had a rest yet?? or are the dinos roaring??

#605 4 years ago

My delivery has been delayed. It is sitting 5 miles from my home since Fri. but I can't pick it up and they can't deliver it until Tues!

For those who received it... Does the dinosaur throw the ball around? I'm hearing maybe it doesn't even though their marketing video clearly showed it doing that.

#606 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

My delivery has been delayed. It is sitting 5 miles from my home since Fri. but I can't pick it up and they can't deliver it until Tues!
For those who received it... Does the dinosaur throw the ball around? I'm hearing maybe it doesn't even though their marketing video clearly showed it doing that.

Mine does, she has dropped the ball in several different areas

#607 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

How do you know its a "SHE"? ha

#608 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Now that's what we call painful.

So close yet so far!!

#609 4 years ago

Because *all* of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are female.

How do you know its a "SHE"? ha

#610 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I think they said there was a setting to change what the dinosaur does with the ball - either throw it or place it on the wireform.

#611 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

So glad to hear that! Thanks.

#612 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Because *all* of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are female.

Truth... clever girl...

#613 4 years ago

Who's going to post up a picture of the first MOD? Damn I want mine today.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#614 4 years ago

Who's going to post up a picture of the first MOD? Damn I want mine today.[quoted image]

Love the enthusiasm of the O.P. Really adds to the positivity of our hobby!

#615 4 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Love the enthusiasm of the O.P. Really adds to the positivity of our hobby!

What a fantastic "Hobby"

My Newbie-ness is showing .....I am sure soon I will become salty, sour and sad soon. "NOT"

Have a great weekend .

#616 4 years ago

I've played a number of games now and my TRex puts the ball in the wire form 90% of the time(?). It's hard to get it in the mouth without a direct, hard hit ball, as others have noted. I have everything set on default.

I also find the warm GI to be a bit dark in comparison to my other games, so I may swap them out so it does in better in my personal line up.

Everything else is perfect out of the box.

Here's some pics of my set up and some mods...

IMG_20190921_074107_758 (resized).jpgIMG_20190921_074107_758 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_083537 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_083537 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_181956 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_181956 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_181950 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_181950 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_082824 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_082824 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_082922 (resized).jpgIMG_20190922_082922 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_154637 (resized).jpgIMG_20190920_154637 (resized).jpg
#617 4 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I've played a number of games now and my TRex puts the ball in the wire form 90% of the time(?). It's hard to get it in the mouth without a direct, hard hit ball, as others have noted. I have everything set on default.
I also find the warm GI to be a bit dark in comparison to my other games, so I may swap them out so it does in better in my personal line up.
Everything else is perfect out of the box.
Here's some pics of my set up and some mods...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WINNER -WINNER!!

Please DM for your prize. lol

I wanted to buy the lock down bar sticker but wanted to see it on green and it looks good. I like the coin door caution stickers .

Did you buy these items from Tilt? I have to have the ramp stickers and the shooter rod cover. I love your toppers....different and fun.

I am going for lighted JP hinges once developed.

So far it's looks great. Good Job.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#618 4 years ago

WINNER -WINNER!!
Please DM for your prize. lol
I wanted to buy the lock down bar sticker but wanted to see it on green and it looks good. I like the coin door caution stickers .
Did you buy these items from Tilt? I have to have the ramp stickers and the shooter rod cover. I love your toppers....different and fun.
I am going for lighted JP hinges once developed.
So far it's looks great. Good Job.[quoted image]

Yep. I got all three from Tilt (the Pingulp too). And I love doing Funko Pop toppers; I have them on all my machines. A little double-sided-padded tape to mount and a razor blade and alcohol when you want to sell the game...

#619 4 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

Yep. I got all three from Tilt (the Pingulp too). And I love doing Funko Pop toppers; I have them on all my machines. A little double-sided-padded tape to mount and a razor blade and alcohol when you want to sell the game...

Great idea. Time to get into the pops. I can always add some led under them. LOL.

The toppers so far are not jumping out to me and that's why my buddy is still working on one for us. Just delayed to a project from one of the movie studios.

What else is in the future for you on MODS??

#620 4 years ago

Couldnt handle it.....Ordered a Premium this Morning...!!! Thrilled, Stressed, Excited!

I look forward to sharing with my Granddaughter! She is 6 months, and already loves Dinos!

#621 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Couldnt handle it.....Ordered a Premium this Morning...!!! Thrilled, Stressed, Excited!
I look forward to sharing with my Granddaughter! She is 6 months, and already loves Dinos!

No more stress now.

Congrats.

#622 4 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

It's hard to get it in the mouth without a direct, hard hit ball, as others have noted. I have everything set on default.

It needs to be a clean shot but in no way should be "hard". Do you have a video you can post?

There are numerous adjustments both in-menu and physically. You can fine tune the home position bias to make sure it is coming down in the center of the ramp (the last 3 game adjustments are for this)

There is also a physical height adjustment on the vertical motor bracket. The jaw should just barely make contact with the ramp. To test go into diag-game-vertical motor test. Lower the trex to the lowest position. If you hit the start button the jaw will toggle open and close.

If the ball goes into the mouth but doesn't grab try removing the spacers on the clear roof plastic at the front of the ramp. This is there to make sure the ball trips the ramp optic in order to fire the mouth magnet.

#623 4 years ago

I’m looking to get a Prem, do we know when those ship?

#624 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRookie:

I’m looking to get a Prem, do we know when those ship?

I was told my Premium is shipping this week.

#625 4 years ago

#349 is here. Now I have to wait a couple hours for my help.
166DB158-122F-448D-8092-563D808E75BF (resized).jpeg166DB158-122F-448D-8092-563D808E75BF (resized).jpeg

EDIT: Sorry, it was a 9

#626 4 years ago

#242 delivered and set up in Dickinson, TX today! It was scheduled for a Thursday delivery last week but was delayed due to flooding in Houston. Thankfully it arrived in perfect condition!

9729DEE2-E5AE-44C5-96D7-2833102AA2AD (resized).jpeg9729DEE2-E5AE-44C5-96D7-2833102AA2AD (resized).jpeg2D55E033-6787-4A64-A5B5-098EB08D2D59 (resized).jpeg2D55E033-6787-4A64-A5B5-098EB08D2D59 (resized).jpeg617832F7-A75C-4A9F-A9D2-5461D956CEEE (resized).jpeg617832F7-A75C-4A9F-A9D2-5461D956CEEE (resized).jpeg4C5339DC-020F-4DAC-8D7D-53FF67BDBCA1 (resized).jpeg4C5339DC-020F-4DAC-8D7D-53FF67BDBCA1 (resized).jpeg6C08109A-1F43-4CEF-857A-5BCAC21C22DD (resized).jpeg6C08109A-1F43-4CEF-857A-5BCAC21C22DD (resized).jpeg
#627 4 years ago

To LE owners. How do your posts look?

Are there washers under them? Do you see any pooling or chipping?

Thanks!

#628 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

To LE owners. How do your posts look?
Are there washers under them? Do you see any pooling or chipping?
Thanks!

No washers, they did a thinner clear coat on the LEs, and I assume will do this for pro/premiums moving forward. Also no art around posts any longer.

#629 4 years ago

And have no pooling or chipping. I will say I have pooling on my POTC, but never noticed until the stuff hit the fan on pinside. It really isn't an issue as mine is so minor.

#630 4 years ago

Can anyone report that they’ve fixed the upper flipper post issue (keeps coming loose)?

#631 4 years ago

I still have no word on my LE and am seeing all these unboxings, super envious.

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

Mine arrived on Fri. at the local destination hub. As of an hour ago, they still haven't unloaded the truck and I don't have a delivery appointment!

#633 4 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

You and me both brother. Ordered on day one. Nothing.

#634 4 years ago

Mines getting delivered tomorrow!!!!

#635 4 years ago

For those of you wondering if the MezelMods Raptor Pit mod will fit the LE....it does not appear to fit correctly right now.

The back pair of fence posts contact the raptor toy and impede its movement (w/ or w/o the included aluminum fence wires). Also, the left raptor pen mod does not quite match up with the screw in the plastic.

I've got a support request in w/ Kristin right now.

IMG_7543 (resized).jpgIMG_7543 (resized).jpgIMG_7544 (resized).jpgIMG_7544 (resized).jpgIMG_7545 (resized).jpgIMG_7545 (resized).jpgIMG_7546 (resized).jpgIMG_7546 (resized).jpg
#636 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Mine arrived on Fri. at the local destination hub (5 miles from my house). As of an hour ago, they still haven't unloaded the truck and I don't have a delivery appointment!

#637 4 years ago

This is my first Stern machine. How do I set it to free play? I am not seeing an obvious setting for this in the menu?

#638 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

For those of you wondering if the MezelMods Raptor Pit mod will fit the LE....it does not appear to fit correctly right now.

The back pair of fence posts contact the raptor toy and impede its movement (w/ or w/o the included aluminum fence wires). Also, the left raptor pen mod does not quite match up with the screw in the plastic.

I've got a support request in w/ Kristin right now.

That's a bummer! My mod arrived today in anticipation of my LE arriving on Wednesday. Please keep us updated with Tim/Kristen's response, whether we have to return the mod or not. Thanks!

#639 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

This is my first Stern machine. How do I set it to free play? I am not seeing an obvious setting for this in the menu?

Game settings in the upper 30’s

#640 4 years ago

So finally got home from my work trip and got it set up... cannot explain how awesome it is! I must have an anomaly as well with auto plunge working 100% of the time so far, manual plunge no problem, and my t-Rex grabs the ball every time. Had some ricochet from the upper flipper and still grabbed them up. I’m sure I’m jinxing myself now, but so far, so good and I’m loving it!

#641 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

#349 is here. Now I have to wait a couple hours for my help.
[quoted image]
EDIT: Sorry, it was a 9

Hi Neighbor!!

#642 4 years ago

Does the helicopter blade spin on its own or from the photos it looks like it’s just like a spinner which the ball needs to make contact with the blade to make it to spin?

I swear from the original promotional video I had thought that it’s spinned without the ball having to make contact with it.

#643 4 years ago

I’m getting very close to securing an LE.
For new owners of LEs, just a few clarifying questions:
Is the upper flipper post now fixed tight & staying on secure (ie- not loosening up)?
Also do your LEs have the new installed pf with No art around the sling shot posts?

Game looks amazingly fun and just so close to pulling the trigger.
Thanks for any clarifications.

#644 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Does the helicopter blade spin on its own or from the photos it looks like it’s just like a spinner which the ball needs to make contact with the blade to make it to spin?
I swear from the original promotional video I had thought that it’s spinned without the ball having to make contact with it.

It only spins when the ball hits it.

#645 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Also do your LEs have the new installed pf with No art around the sling shot posts?
Game looks amazingly fun and just so close to pulling the trigger.
Thanks for any clarifications.

My machine is #242 and the artwork is relieved around the posts. No observable playfield issues here.

0675F987-1A24-45FC-9C27-0561BD2D9432 (resized).jpeg0675F987-1A24-45FC-9C27-0561BD2D9432 (resized).jpeg348D43B7-E84C-424A-A631-E09278CFFE3B (resized).jpeg348D43B7-E84C-424A-A631-E09278CFFE3B (resized).jpeg
#646 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Game settings in the upper 30’s

Have you confirmed this on Jurassic Park? When I look under the “adjust” settings none of the setting in the 30s have any mention of free play.

#647 4 years ago

@Gotfrogs: Thanks for the confirmation.
Are you finding that the upper flipper post is secured very firmly & not loosening during gameplay?

#648 4 years ago

JMK - I pressed on it when I unpacked the game and it seemed fine. I have only played a dozen games but it seem secure to me.

#649 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Here's how you set a Stern game to FREE PLAY:

#650 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

I've got a support request in w/ Kristin right now.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting this, I really want this mod, but my Premium is on order... Hope they can adjust it to fit the Prem/LE versions

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/13?hl=halfwasted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.