(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 185.
#6701 3 years ago
Quoted from Averhoeven:

Does anyone know how wide their box was when it was delivered. I'm beginning to anticipate my premium arriving and I'm hoping it will fit through the wall out basement door in the box. I've got about 34.5" to work with so I think it will be close.

My boxes over prior years from Stern have been well under 33". It could be a push at 32", but 34" should not be any issue unless they changed the boxes from 2020. I must say that moving pins in a box is a dream compared to moving them wrapped in plastic.

#6702 3 years ago
Quoted from Averhoeven:

Does anyone know how wide their box was when it was delivered. I'm beginning to anticipate my premium arriving and I'm hoping it will fit through the wall out basement door in the box. I've got about 34.5" to work with so I think it will be close.

I grabbed this from another post a few years back but this should still be the same and you’ll be fine width wise. Enjoy your new pin the Premium is fantastic and one of my favorite pins of all time.

Boxed dimensions:
H:56"; W:31"; D:31"; Weight: 285lbs

#6703 3 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

My boxes over prior years from Stern have been well under 33". It could be a push at 32", but 34" should not be any issue unless they changed the boxes from 2020. I must say that moving pins in a box is a dream compared to moving them wrapped in plastic.

Yeah, I figured it would be easier in the box. Especially since I'm wheeling it down a grass hill in my yard for about 100 yards...... part of me contemplates sliding the box instead of using my dolly.
Thanks for the dimensions.

Quoted from Deyanks98:

I grabbed this from another post a few years back but this should still be the same and you’ll be fine width wise. Enjoy your new pin the Premium is fantastic and one of my favorite pins of all time.
Boxed dimensions:
H:56"; W:31"; D:31"; Weight: 285lbs

Thanks, that helps.

Added over 3 years ago:

Just heard from my distributor. Production begins 3/22 (I had only heard mid March before, so this is at least more specific). Thought I'd share for others waiting. I have no idea what kind of lead time they have to build a machine, ship, etc though.

#6704 3 years ago

Anyone else here waiting on a NIB Premium? Curious if anyone heard a specific timeline on delivery from their distributor. Last i heard was first week in April hopefully

#6705 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Anyone else here waiting on a NIB Premium? Curious if anyone heard a specific timeline on delivery from their distributor. Last i heard was first week in April hopefully

I also have one on order. My disti says THEY will receive it "by April 1st" then you add another week to guess when it arrives from disti in your driveway...

#6706 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I also have one on order. My disti says THEY will receive it "by April 1st" then you add another week to guess when it arrives from disti in your driveway...

Same here....shipping 1st week of April

#6707 3 years ago

Have a premium on order... expected to land in Australia around July.

I have read this entire thread, and made some notes and a list of mods to consider....sadly shipping to Oz is crazy expensive rn

Oh, and I decided its time to stop lurking and start getting involved.

#6708 3 years ago
Quoted from Lanemeyer:

Have a premium on order... expected to land in Australia around July.
I have read this entire thread, and made some notes and a list of mods to consider....sadly shipping to Oz is crazy expensive rn
Oh, and I decided its time to stop lurking and start getting involved.

You could use the next 4 months to create an Aussie-specific backglass with a native dino pictured, like the Muttaburrasaurus. That would help you get involved!! LOL. Seriously, you will love the machine when it lands in Oz...

Mut (resized).jpgMut (resized).jpg
#6709 3 years ago

Does anyone know how wide their box was when it was delivered. I'm beginning to anticipate my premium arriving and I'm hoping it will fit through the wall out basement door in the box. I've got about 34.5" to work with so I think it will be close.</blockquote

Just opened a nib pro yesterday that was 32.5” roughly. My premium jp opened last June seemed to be the same sz

#6710 3 years ago

Hi! I am new to Pinside and recently purchased a JP:Premium! I am enjoying it quite a bit and wanted to reach out to the community of owners to help me get the most out of this awesome pin! I also had some questions regarding some odd play observations / general rules:

-Is there an optimal audio setting for this machine? It has a sub-woofer in the cabinet that I feel isn't punching as much as it should. I read about adjusting the ohms/bass/treble in the menu. I would need somebody to hold my hand through that process if that is the way to do this.

-Is anyone else experiencing the T-rex not catching the ball when his mouth is on the ramp (or maybe I am not hitting it perfectly)? Or the opposite where you hit his mouth, but the event triggers anyway without him catching it.

-Amber slings? I hear the call-out for them, but what are they and how did I activate them?

-Finally, any other fun little adjustments, settings, mods (beside the amazing audio/video enhancement mod), or tips to getting the absolute most out of this pin?

Thanks for your comments and time!! Looking forward to them!

#6711 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Your Deadpool will be jealous. Nice to see your picking up a JP Premium. Pin is fantastic and a few months in I'm style enjoying it as much as day one. One of the best pins out there that really makes you feel like your at Jurassic Park and trying to rescue dinosaurs and taking down T-Rex.

#6712 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

-Is anyone else experiencing the T-rex not catching the ball when his mouth is on the ramp (or maybe I am not hitting it perfectly)? Or the opposite where you hit his mouth, but the event triggers anyway without him catching it.
-Amber slings? I hear the call-out for them, but what are they and how did I activate them?

There’s a setting in the menu to allow the mode to start without the ball being caught if the ball just crosses the opto at the ramp entrance. If that setting isn’t enabled and it’s still happening then you might have an issue with the opto in the mouth of the T-Rex

Amber slings are one of the frenzy modes from Super Supply drops. Here’s a link to a good website for rules of the game:

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-jurassic-park-rulesheet/5644

#6713 3 years ago

You could use the next 4 months to create an Aussie-specific backglass with a native dino pictured, like the Muttaburrasaurus. That would help you get involved!! LOL. Seriously, you will love the machine when it lands in Oz...
[quoted image]

Ha, that could work... or maybe a Bunyip on the backglass.
Looking forward to gettting it, the kids will get a nice surprise as we have not told them. Should look nice sitting between the Wonka CE and the TOTAN

#6714 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

Hi! I am new to Pinside and recently purchased a JP:Premium! I am enjoying it quite a bit and wanted to reach out to the community of owners to help me get the most out of this awesome pin! I also had some questions regarding some odd play observations / general rules:
-Is there an optimal audio setting for this machine? It has a sub-woofer in the cabinet that I feel isn't punching as much as it should. I read about adjusting the ohms/bass/treble in the menu. I would need somebody to hold my hand through that process if that is the way to do this.
-Finally, any other fun little adjustments, settings, mods (beside the amazing audio/video enhancement mod), or tips to getting the absolute most out of this pin?

You will get tons of mods and recommendations here, but I wanted to start off with what I consider the MUST HAVE stuff:

1. Confirm you have the Cliffy protector for the shooter lane. Many previously owned machines do, but easy to add if needed. It's an easy-ish install.
2. Confirm you have some type of carbon or nylon washer under the upper right flipper post. (Usually requires a thin mechanic's ignition wrench to access unless you want to remove the whole flipper assembly.) Again, Cliff sells one of those as well.
3. There is a screw on the left side of the tower ramp, that usually interacts with the ball due to poor alignment. Some people grind it down, some people replace with a flat head, and some people have just removed it. In any case, consider adding Cliff's tower ramp flap protector to allow a smooth ramp entry.
4. Most people add a flat washer under the left fork of the shooter lane ramp to allow the half-pipe to be accomplished more often. I recommend a #6 brass washer, which nearly vanishes under the stainless fork.
5. Consider getting a set of green flourescent plastic protectors from PBL for the slings. They sell a set of 4 for about $10 which add a great color and protect those plastics.
6. The Control Room flasher on the left side is blinding because it's installed under basically clear plastic! You can replace the clear half-dome cover with a yellow one, or go to ULEK and get a plastic replacement for the top plastic which might look even better and looks 'factory'. $15 or so. I did both.
7. Print yourself a set of custom apron cards. Lots of designs on this site, and FEDEXoffice will print one on waterproof thicker 'plastic'-like material for $2 which is well worth your time.
8. And if you own the JP movie DVD, you can get the information needed to update the SDCARD with an updated gamecode. Search here for the updated code, and see timlah79 for detail if needed.

Most of all, enjoy playing it!

#6715 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

Here is everything I have to offer: http://thezumwaltfamily.com/pinball

#6716 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

Stern stock pinball machine speakers don't "punch". If you're looking for the thump, get yourself an external sub as many of us do. PSW10 is my go to pin sub but Costco has a pretty good deal in store on a Klipsch R-12SW since the PSW10's can't be had for $79 ea anymore.

#6717 3 years ago

He’s got some great mods!

#6718 3 years ago

Does anyone have a mod to stop the ball from going behind raptor pen and getting stuck?

#6719 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Does anyone have a mod to stop the ball from going behind raptor pen and getting stuck?

Never had this happen. Do you have a pic, or know how it gets there?

#6720 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Never had this happen. Do you have a pic, or know how it gets there?

Seriously? Happens all the time. Air balls pop up the clear plastic piece as they come flying in and get stuck behind the raptor. Have to remove glass to dig it out.

31713837-B52B-4CA0-A634-DB266FABB453 (resized).jpeg31713837-B52B-4CA0-A634-DB266FABB453 (resized).jpeg
#6721 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Seriously? Happens all the time. Air balls pop up the clear plastic piece as they come flying in and get stuck behind the raptor. Have to remove glass to dig it out.

I've had this happen on a couple of occasions. Think I read a post ages ago where someone put some clear adhesive rubber dots to stop the ball getting in there - can't recall whether they put them on the underside of the clear plastic or on top of the printed plastic (or both). Pretty easy to try and you don't need to disassemble anything to install them

#6722 3 years ago

What the heck are 'inball mods?" LOL!

"Welcome to Mr. Tantrum's inball Mods"

#6723 3 years ago

Does anyone elses stock raptor get his front right arm stuck under the raptor cage? If so, what the heck did you do to fix it?

#6724 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

What the heck are 'inball mods?" LOL!
"Welcome to Mr. Tantrum's inball Mods"

Uhm, I did that on purpose . . . yeah, that's right. Uhm, I just wanted to see how long it took someone to notice, and, well, congratulations, you were the first. My, uhm, plan worked to perfection.

On second thought, I just looked and it's, uhm, spelled correctly. You must have just misread it, because I haven't changed anything, seriously, look again for yourself.

#6725 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Uhm, I did that on purpose . . . yeah, that's right. Uhm, I just wanted to see how long it took someone to notice, and, well, congratulations, you were the first. My, uhm, plan worked to perfection.

nice plan. anyway, I'm going to peruse your site. never know when I need another mod!

#6726 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Seriously? Happens all the time. Air balls pop up the clear plastic piece as they come flying in and get stuck behind the raptor. Have to remove glass to dig it out.[quoted image]

Maybe I do have a vague recollection of this happening once to me early on. I'm just trying to figure out how/where the ball entry occurs to think through a mod that might prevent it, but I'm still not clear on the ball path to get there. What do you think needs to be addressed?

#6727 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Does anyone elses stock raptor get his front right arm stuck under the raptor cage? If so, what the heck did you do to fix it?

Mine would hang occasionally. Nothing that a little bending didn't fix. If more serious you can carefully heat the the area that needs to be bent with a hair dryer but be sure to guard the plastics in the area. Ideally, you can remove it and perform the operation with hot water, but getting the raptor out is quite the effort (I've done it, so my raptor could be painted).

#6728 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I've had this happen on a couple of occasions. Think I read a post ages ago where someone put some clear adhesive rubber dots to stop the ball getting in there - can't recall whether they put them on the underside of the clear plastic or on top of the printed plastic (or both). Pretty easy to try and you don't need to disassemble anything to install them

That is an easy cheap thing to try. Thanks for sharing.

#6729 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Maybe I do have a vague recollection of this happening once to me early on. I'm just trying to figure out how/where the ball entry occurs to think through a mod that might prevent it, but I'm still not clear on the ball path to get there. What do you think needs to be addressed?

There is a clear plastic piece that is not bolted down on the high side of the play field. I think the ball is hitting and pushing that piece up so the ball slides under it and goes behind the raptor. I think one possible mod is to make something that attaches to the metal hexagonal post with arms that hold that piece in place.

#6730 3 years ago

Here's the fix...I posted this a while back...I have over 2000+ games with this mod that literally takes 5 seconds .

Cut a Superbands clear post just slightly longer than the distance between the plastic guard and the floor of the raptor pit plastic. (Superbands because it is the stiffest) All we're looking to do is stabilize the main plastic guard which is too flexible on it's own, the ball is compressing the plastic and sliding in above it. Insert the piece where I have mine and you're good to go. The ball will not lift the plastic or compress it. You don't have to worry about the piece coming loose. The ball striking above or below the plastic deflector or even directly has no effect on moving the cut post rubber. I have a small square of 3M tape to hold the piece on the bottom but you don't really need it. Done.

20210323_185733 (resized).jpg20210323_185733 (resized).jpg20210323_185746 (resized).jpg20210323_185746 (resized).jpg

#6731 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Here's the fix...I posted this a while back...I have over 2000+ games with this mod that literally takes 5 seconds .
Cut a Superbands clear post just slightly longer than the distance between the plastic guard and the floor of the raptor pit plastic. (Superbands because it is the stiffest) All we're looking to do is stabilize the main plastic guard which is too flexible on it's own, the ball is compressing the plastic and sliding in above it. Insert the piece where I have mine and you're good to go. The ball will not lift the plastic or compress it. You don't have to worry about the piece coming loose. The ball striking above or below the plastic deflector or even directly has no effect on moving the cut post rubber. I have a small square of 3M tape to hold the piece on the bottom but you don't really need it. Done.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Tubular.....Man!

#6732 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks. This is a good solution. Tonight I came up with a different fix. I cut a piece of clear plastic, drilled a hole, and glued it to a collar. The collar sits above the other piece, but based on what you found I need to move it so it’s below. Same idea, keep the piece that’s out in the wind from allowing the ball through.
75C1F7F0-3ABB-4EA0-B274-BC11A34E4392 (resized).jpeg75C1F7F0-3ABB-4EA0-B274-BC11A34E4392 (resized).jpeg

#6733 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Thanks. This is a good solution. Tonight I came up with a different fix. I cut a piece of clear plastic, drilled a hole, and glued it to a collar. The collar sits above the other piece, but based on what you found I need to move it so it’s below. Same idea, keep the piece that’s out in the wind from allowing the ball through.
[quoted image]

Very cool idea! That even looks more factory than my ghetto mod

#6734 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Very cool idea! That even looks more factory than my ghetto mod

Haha thanks. Your idea is good also. I wanted to use what’s there and not do anything that I can’t undo. I think someone with better skills than me could make something with similar function but more factory looking.

#6735 3 years ago

October 29th was a long time ago in "pinball years", and I feel that a new gamecode version 1.04 might be perculating around Illinois these days since they are still producing a huge backlog of JP machines (Promised April21 and July21 deliveries already being seen).

Anyone else getting that sixth (sick) sense?

#6736 3 years ago

October 29th was a long time ago in "pinball years", and I feel that a new gamecode version 1.04 might be perculating around Illinois these days since they are still producing a huge backlog of JP machines (Promised April21 and July21 deliveries already being seen).

New code bad?

#6737 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

New code bad?

New code can be good, if it adds new rules or fixes known bugs. It can be frustrating if any customized A/V work has been done using tools like PinballBrowser.

#6738 3 years ago

Any updates on when yours is coming?

#6739 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Any updates on when yours is coming?

Shipping 1st week of April is what I was told..

#6740 3 years ago

Hi - After my playing this pin for about a month I wanted to share some observations to see if anyone is experiencing the same thing I am:

-Ball wiggles up the ramps: I am either off a fraction of a mm to cause the ball to rock/wiggle up the ramp (and fall back down) or something else is off. If I am off target, then so be it; but it seems to happen quite a bit.

-Tower halfpipe is a tough shot to complete: most of my shots into this seem to hit the top and then fall back down. Is it possible to dial back the strength of the flippers? Or as with the above...I am just off target?

-My T-Rex is slightly to the left when he is on the ramp. Curious if anyone else's T-Rex is off center a pinch? Is this easily adjustable as some of my shots do tend to bounce off his nose.

More than happy to make any adjustments to the factory settings to get the most out of the pin.

Thanks!

#6741 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

Hi - After my playing this pin for about a month I wanted to share some observations to see if anyone is experiencing the same thing I am:
-Ball wiggles up the ramps: I am either off a fraction of a mm to cause the ball to rock/wiggle up the ramp (and fall back down) or something else is off. If I am off target, then so be it; but it seems to happen quite a bit.
-Tower halfpipe is a tough shot to complete: most of my shots into this seem to hit the top and then fall back down. Is it possible to dial back the strength of the flippers? Or as with the above...I am just off target?
-My T-Rex is slightly to the left when he is on the ramp. Curious if anyone else's T-Rex is off center a pinch? Is this easily adjustable as some of my shots do tend to bounce off his nose.
More than happy to make any adjustments to the factory settings to get the most out of the pin.
Thanks!

Regarding your Tower Half-Pipe, have you confirmed the left fork screw is NOT interferring with the ball? In MANY machines, that stainless steel entry flap has a screw on the LEFT fork that touches the ball as it enters. (Do this test with the glass off and use your hand to move the ball across the front entry and past the screw. See if it touches). This issue has been discussed a number of times in this thread. The shot becomes much easier if you can modify so that the ball doesn't bounce off the screw. Most recommended fixes: 1) grind the head of the screw down, but not so far that you can never remove the screw, 2) replace the screw with a flat-head screw, or 3) remove the screws and flap altogether and replace with a Cliff Carbon Fiber entry flap. Note: DO NOT simply remove the flap as balls that fail will drop back to the playfield right where the stainless protector flap is supposed to be and damage the clearcoat/paint at the entrance.

#6742 3 years ago

Hi, please see below.

Quoted from Sulaco:

I have noticed the same thing on the right ramp. I am curious to hear anything others have done to address.

This is a tough shot. You can adjust flipper strength in the settings to see if that helps. I have not tried this.

You can adjust this in the settings. I had the same issue. I now have his chin closer to the left side of the ramp. This has helped with catching the ball. I believe the setting is called bias. You can change the setting then go into test in the settings to tweak it before you play a game.

Thanks!

#6743 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

Mine is slightly to the left as well but doesn't seem to be a problem. I believe you can adjust in settings.

#6744 3 years ago
Quoted from Sulaco:

Which ramp (as there are 4)? The only one that I find not smooth is the main left ramp, I have noticed on mine that the ball can touch the right ramp flap rivet which will cause the ball to deflect. Shooting the left side of the ramp will give a smooth path up the ramp.

Quoted from Sulaco:

Markharris2000 has covered this one above

Quoted from Sulaco:

While there are horizontal and vertical adjustments for T-Rex, the back of the lower jaw tends touch the ramp and forces the head to move to the left when her jaw opens. Eskaybee had success with putting some foam on the side of the ramp https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/184#post-6079847

Also you mentioned the shot is bouncing off her (all the dinos on the island are female) nose ... were you meaning it's bouncing off the open jaw? If it's coming off her nose than the ball is getting some serious air and there is another issue - maybe post a video of the issue for us to troubleshoot.

#6745 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Which ramp (as there are 4)? The only one that I find not smooth is the main left ramp, I have noticed on mine that the ball can touch the right ramp flap rivet which will cause the ball to deflect. Shooting the left side of the ramp will give a smooth path up the ramp.

Pretty much all of them, but the right ramp and halfpipe specifically are rough. The screw does not hit the ball for the halfpipe shot (but I do have the carbon fiber ramp and other protective stuff on order from Cliff's). If my shots are off, then that's fine but just curious as it seems to happen often.

Quoted from Manny65:

While there are horizontal and vertical adjustments for T-Rex, the back of the lower jaw tends touch the ramp and forces the head to move to the left when her jaw opens. Eskaybee had success with putting some foam on the side of the ramp https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/184#post-6079847
Also you mentioned the shot is bouncing off her (all the dinos on the island are female) nose ... were you meaning it's bouncing off the open jaw? If it's coming off her nose than the ball is getting some serious air and there is another issue - maybe post a video of the issue for us to troubleshoot.

My bad....of course, all the dinos are female! I will try to get some videos this weekend, but there are really two issues: the first is the T-Rex event will trigger with the ball hitting the dinos mouth, but not being eaten. I think the ball crosses the sensor and triggers the event regardless of the dino catching it or not. The second issue being the ball is not being caught. There are instances where I will hit the dino 3 times and the ball bounces off. Is it possible that all left ramp shots with the dino down are not guaranteed to be caught? I will look into trying to adjust the dino in the meantime.

#6746 3 years ago

Just got this unfortunate letter from my distributor that he said he copied from a Stern letter:

As you have probably heard if you tune into global news, manufacturing all over the world is experiencing supply chain issues, and our company is no different. The ports along the West Coast are heavily backed up, congested, and causing delays. You can read about it here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/shipping-companies-look-at-sailing-away-from-choked-southern-california-gateways-11612802085

Based on our original schedule, we were hoping to have finished up Guardians Pro, Star Wars Pro and Star Wars Premium by last week, with Jurassic Park Premium beginning this week.

However, at this time we hope to begin GOTG PRO in the coming days, followed by Star Wars Pro and Premium. Jurassic Park Premium is TBD as we await missing parts (hopefully late next week). Star Wars Pin (Movie Art) should be on track for early next week, with Star Wars Comic Pin sliding to the 1st or 2nd week in April.

Thank you for your patience and we’ll reach out when games are ready.

#6747 3 years ago
Quoted from Averhoeven:

Just got this unfortunate letter from my distributor that he said he copied from a Stern letter:
As you have probably heard if you tune into global news, manufacturing all over the world is experiencing supply chain issues, and our company is no different. The ports along the West Coast are heavily backed up, congested, and causing delays. You can read about it here: https://www.wsj.com/articles/shipping-companies-look-at-sailing-away-from-choked-southern-california-gateways-11612802085
Based on our original schedule, we were hoping to have finished up Guardians Pro, Star Wars Pro and Star Wars Premium by last week, with Jurassic Park Premium beginning this week.
However, at this time we hope to begin GOTG PRO in the coming days, followed by Star Wars Pro and Premium. Jurassic Park Premium is TBD as we await missing parts (hopefully late next week). Star Wars Pin (Movie Art) should be on track for early next week, with Star Wars Comic Pin sliding to the 1st or 2nd week in April.

This sucks but it’s worth the wait. This was my first pin ever and I love it. I got it Nov 2019 and I still play it all the time. Still trying to get to visitor center.

#6748 3 years ago
Quoted from Averhoeven:

TBD ouch! Thanks for posting the update even though it's not great news.

For me it just means I'll probably have all my mods ready to install, even those from Europe, assuming they aren't coming by boat

Speaking of which: does anyone have a source for the Orange Translucent plastic protectors? Mezel mods is out and the ones from Germany are almost triple the cost when you factor in shipping. I bought PBL's clear ones just in case I can't find any.

#6749 3 years ago
Quoted from Casey_Bryson:

TBD ouch! Thanks for posting the update even though it's not great news.
For me it just means I'll probably have all my mods ready to install, even those from Europe, assuming they aren't coming by boat
Speaking of which: does anyone have a source for the Orange Translucent plastic protectors? Mezel mods is out and the ones from Germany are almost triple the cost when you factor in shipping. I bought PBL's clear ones just in case I can't find any.

PBL has the fluorescent green ones, but not the orange ones.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0142-00

#6750 3 years ago

Yeah I saw those, guess they are out of the orange ones or never carried them. There are these ones from Playfield protectors, but with shipping it comes out to ~$75 US and I think they are the same size and don't stick out like the ones on Mezel Mods site for that nice orange glow look:
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/QWpmkJB0V0yT_qGOLSRORw?catgoryid=32&name=Jurassic%20Park%20%28Premium%29%20%7C%202019%20%7C%20Colored%20Plastic%20Set%20-%20Small%20Set

There is free shipping if you order over $400, but that would take a bulk order.

I e-mailed Kristin @ Mezel Mods to see if they are planning on restocking them and waiting on a reply.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/135?hl=boblabla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.