(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 185.
#6501 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

It's all of a sudden been issue after issue a few months out of warranty. I posted about my helicopter opto issue 2 days ago that I thought was my fault for making adjustments to the helicopter. However, what happened today is in a completely opposite end of the playfield. I have not been able to find an answer anywhere, I hope someone here can help.
I'll try to explain as best as possible:
Firing up the game today resulted in me noticing that my TOP GI-LEFT lights weren't working as expected. I have the Mezel Tower Mod and the T-Rex Gate Mod (that has LEDs in this area) - lights on both were out. Going into DIAG revealed alerts about CHECK NODE BOARD 9 OVERCURRENT PROTECTION. Digging in closer OVERCURRENT PROTECTION - UPPER PLAYFIELD - DRIVE: NONE LIGHT: TOP GI-LEFT. Doing OVERCURRENT TEST on Node 9 flashes all of the GI lights except for those in question and maybe another one? (noted as 154 in the manual). I also got an error along the way about TROUGH MALFUNCTION and I see the Raptor Cage / Gate try to initialize but stop halfway through.
I've checked all connections and nothing looks wrong. I also replaced the Tower Mod LED that wires into the Tower Lights. For about 5 min everything lit back up and there were no alerts. But within my first gameplay ball everything went out again, rinse and repeat with that Node 9 GI overcurrent alert and Trough malfunction messages . I then disconnected the two LED mods. No change. Some screenshots below.
I don't understand what is causing all of this all of a sudden. The mods have been in the machine forever without issue. I have no other mods that leverage the machines power and again eliminating them didn't change anything. The little monitor mod in the pics is powered outside of the machine BTW.
Any advice on what else to check? From what I've read the DRIVE value in diagnostics tells you where the problem is but in my case it's DRIVE: NONE
Should I buy and install a new node board?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Added today: I posted a revised description of the issue here per recommendation: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple

My guess is that you have a short somewhere, either a bulb/socket or a wire.
From what I understand the overcurrent protection acts as a fuse.

#6502 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

My guess is that you have a short somewhere, either a bulb/socket or a wire.
From what I understand the overcurrent protection acts as a fuse.

Start by making sure none of the wires ever got pinched or are loose and touching something else (could be a solder broke loose).
Then you can move on to the GI bulbs, they all come out from the bottom with a 1/4" socket, you could start by taking half out at a time and see if it persists, then narrow it down from there if it goes away with one half or the other removed.
If it is one bulb/socket swap the bulb with another leaving the suspected bulb out, if it still does it then its the socket, if not and it does it again when you put the suspect bulb in the now empty socket, its the bulb.

#6503 3 years ago

Apologize in advance if this topic is in this thread but 131 pages of stuff is hard to search through. I did a word search and couldn't find anything. My T-Rex is randomly vibrating for no reason. Sometimes, when I start a game, she's just vibrating and stuck in one position. Then if I hit the ramp and engage her, it will stop vibrating and follow the gameplay. And, sometimes, during the game, will start to vibrate and then engage in the gameplay. One time, my wife was playing and she was unaware of this and once the game ended, she walked away and T-Rex continued vibrating even after the game was over. Anyone see this issue or know if it's in any JP forum threads? Thanks in advance.

#6504 3 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Apologize in advance if this topic is in this thread but 131 pages of stuff is hard to search through. I did a word search and couldn't find anything. My T-Rex is randomly vibrating for no reason. Sometimes, when I start a game, she's just vibrating and stuck in one position. Then if I hit the ramp and engage her, it will stop vibrating and follow the gameplay. And, sometimes, during the game, will start to vibrate and then engage in the gameplay. One time, my wife was playing and she was unaware of this and once the game ended, she walked away and T-Rex continued vibrating even after the game was over. Anyone see this issue or know if it's in any JP forum threads? Thanks in advance.

I've not seen this issue mentioned previously in either of the 2 JP threads - does it work fine in test mode (horizontal and vertical movement)? If you notice in vibrating, leave it going and pull the PF out onward the front of the cab so that you can look behind the PF backboard - is one of the motors running to create the vibration - the bottom motor is the vertical movement while the top motor is the horizontal movement. Knowing which one is running and causing the vibration will be useful in determining the issue.

Also is you game brand new? Has there issue always been been there or is this something that has started more recently? Is you game still under warranty?

#6505 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I've not seen this issue mentioned previously in either of the 2 JP threads - does it work fine in test mode (horizontal and vertical movement)? If you notice in vibrating, leave it going and pull the PF out onward the front of the cab so that you can look behind the PF backboard - is one of the motors running to create the vibration - the bottom motor is the vertical movement while the top motor is the horizontal movement. Knowing which one is running and causing the vibration will be useful in determining the issue.
Also is you game brand new? Has there issue always been been there or is this something that has started more recently? Is you game still under warranty?

All good insights, will check your suggestions. Game was NIB and still under warranty so will be reaching out to Stern but wanted to see if anyone else has seen this issue. Thanks for the suggestions, will check them later this week as I am traveling this week.

#6506 3 years ago

I'm happy to have joined the club; I received my LE today.
Let's see how it plays...

#6507 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Welcome to the club Faust - let's see some pics

#6508 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Welcome to the Party, what number is your LE?

What will you be adding to it? if anything?

#6509 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Why would you get a shaker for an LE. Shakers are pre-installed in LEs.

Sorry... you're correct.....wish I had an LE but it's my Premium I installed the shaker on.

#6510 3 years ago

I have installed:
-Stern topper
-Stern amber shooter
-upgraded subwoofer
-Mezel mods tower
-Mezel mod towers
-Helicopter upgrade (working on it)
-Raptor pit
-Fossil covers
-All Ulekstore signs (still in the mail)
-some trees and plants from Amazon
-Jeep
-orange protectors
-playfield protector

Will post some pics

Thanks for the warm welcome

#6511 3 years ago

I was playing my Premium tonight and right in the middle of a game, the game suddenly stopped and the lcd screen gave me a message about closing the coin door or pulling the interlock bar switch (or something to that effect). I had no idea what happened so I opened the coin door (which was closed) and the game completely went off (including the screen).

Now the game will not even power up. After a few seconds, I here a fan whirring type of noise coming out of the silver box in the lower right corner of the backbox (see picture).

I have never had something like this happen with any machine I've ever owned and this was NIB in June. Anyone have an idea of what happened and the problem is? It is if the power supply is gone but I have no idea why.

UPDATE: Now no whirring sound either. Zero power to the entire pin. Really concerned something bad could have happened but have no idea why. No power surge or anything.

20210116_231806 (resized).jpg20210116_231806 (resized).jpg

#6512 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I was playing my Premium tonight and right in the middle of a game, the game suddenly stopped and the lcd screen gave me a message about closing the coin door or pulling the interlock bar switch (orl something to rhat effect). I had no idea what happened so I opened the coin door (which was closed) and the game completely went off (including the screen).
Now the game will not even power up. After a few seconds, I here a fan whirring type of noise coming out of the silver box in the lower right corner of the backbox (see picture).
I have never had something like this happen with any machine I've ever owned and this was NIB in June. Anyone have an idea of what happened and the problem is? It is if the power supply is gone but I have no idea why. Not happy right now as this game isn't even a year old.
UPDATE: Now no whirring sound either. Zero power to the entire pin. Really concerned something really bad could have happened but have no idea why. No power surge or anything.
[quoted image]

Sorry to hear, that sucks. Good new is it’s covered under warranty. I would leave the game off and call or email Stern tomorrow. The whirring sound is a fan in the power supply. The fan doesn’t run all the time. It only runs when the power supply reaches a certain temperature. My guess is the power supply is fine and one of the boards is bad but Stern can give you some troubleshooting steps to try.

#6513 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Sorry to hear, that sucks. Good new is it’s covered under warranty. I would leave the game off and call or email Stern tomorrow. The whirring sound is a fan in the power supply. The fan doesn’t run all the time. It only runs when the power supply reaches a certain temperature. My guess is the power supply is fine and one of the boards is bad but Stern can give you some troubleshooting steps to try.

I hope you're right and that the warranty covers it. I'm at about the 7 month mark and this is my first NIB.

I was hoping it was a power supply issue and that would just need to be replaced. It was really strange. Have never experienced anything like it with any other pin and it is deader than a door nail now .

#6514 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I hope you're right and that the warranty covers it. I'm at about the 7 month mark and this is my first NIB.
I was hoping it was a power supply issue and that would just need to be replaced. It was really strange. Have never experienced anything like it with any other pin and it is deader than a door nail now .

It is covered by warranty for one year so you should be good. If it completely died all at once that could be the power supply. Since you got the message on the screen first, that tells me a board went bad. If you have a volt meter you could check voltage out of power supply. If not I would just wait and call Stern.

In the meantime, Stern has a video on their website where, I think his name is George, talks through the different boards and components and how they work together. That may help you understand what the components are in case you have to replace one of them.

#6515 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I am selling brand new Raptor (for people who have Pro and want to replace the one in the pen)

$20 for Raptor. PM me if interested.

dino (resized).jpgdino (resized).jpg

#6516 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I was playing my Premium tonight and right in the middle of a game, the game suddenly stopped and the lcd screen gave me a message about closing the coin door or pulling the interlock bar switch (or something to that effect). I had no idea what happened so I opened the coin door (which was closed) and the game completely went off (including the screen).
I have never had something like this happen with any machine I've ever owned and this was NIB in June. Anyone have an idea of what happened and the problem is? It is if the power supply is gone but I have no idea why.
UPDATE: Now no whirring sound either. Zero power to the entire pin. Really concerned something bad could have happened but have no idea why. No power surge or anything.
[quoted image]

Similar to my issue this morning, on a 3 day old NIB Pro...I was playing and the entire machine went dark. Hope it’s a quick fix for both of us.

#6517 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtrot603:

Similar to my issue this morning, on a 3 day old NIB Pro...I was playing and the entire machine went dark. Hope it’s a quick fix for both of us.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I hadn't read anything about an issue like this happening. I am going to call my distributor and Stern tomorrow. I've just never had an issue like this happen but then again, this is my first spike II, LCD pin.

#6518 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Wow, sorry to hear that. I hadn't read anything about an issue like this happening. I am going to call my distributor and Stern tomorrow. I've just never had an issue like this happen but then again, this is my first spike II, LCD pin.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Wow. Two of you with dead machines. Let us know when you figure out the problem.

#6519 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Technically, you are out of the 60 day PCB warranty (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-warranty-is-terrible), but hopefully Stern will still take care of you.

#6520 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Technically, you are out of the 60 day PCB warranty (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sterns-warranty-is-terrible), but hopefully Stern will still take care of you.

Do you think it is the PCB?

I was thinking of buying a Elvira House of Horrors for the next Match/April run but this would make me nervous if it was anything serious. Hopefully Stern will step up and help me out with this one. I'll cross my fingers it is something easy and not too expensive to fix.

#6521 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Do you think it is the PCB?
I was planning on buying a Elvira House of Horrors for the next Match/April run

Might want to check out the latest production that has been posted ( not official, so take it with a grain of salt). Looks like it won't be until Aug. I am on the list too, but didn't know if that changes anything for you.

#6522 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Wow. Two of you with dead machines. Let us know when you figure out the problem.

Figured out my problem...bad wall outlet! Had to get a volt meter and went through the SPIKE II game power troubleshooting flow chart. Had a low reading on last step. Moved the power cable to a different outlet...and power issue fixed!

24 hours without pinball...how ever did I keep my sanity!

PS: Sorry for invading the Premium/LE owner's group. I spend hours looking for similar problems and this was the closest I found.

#6523 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtrot603:

Figured out my problem...bad wall outlet! Had to get a volt meter and went through the SPIKE II game power troubleshooting flow chart. Had a low reading on last step. Moved the power cable to a different outlet...and power issue fixed!
PS: Sorry for invading the Premium/LE owner's group. I spend hours looking for similar problems and this was the closest I found.

Awesome, always nice to find out the game is all good!

#6524 3 years ago
Quoted from foxtrot603:

Glad it was an easy fix.

#6525 3 years ago

So it seems like this game just doesn't give you the replay sometimes? Is that a thing? I just passed by 2 replay scores and didn't get an extra ball at all.

#6526 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

So it seems like this game just doesn't give you the replay sometimes? Is that a thing? I just passed by 2 replay scores and didn't get an extra ball at all.

You have to go into settings and select extra ball as the reward.

#6527 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You have to go into settings and select extra ball as the reward.

I've done that but it doesn't seem to work every time.

#6528 3 years ago

Nor does it even give any kind of "Replay" cut scene or anything.

#6529 3 years ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

Nor does it even give any kind of "Replay" cut scene or anything.

Might only do that when not on Free Play??

#6530 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Good afternoon, Hoping you guys can help. My machine has been working perfectly since I got it. Unfortunately yesterday the T Rex decided to stop releasing the balls after he captures them. So for example when I start the first Multi Ball he simply never releases the ball and then T rex multi ball starts and once I lose the new ball the machine will attempt to "locate" the balls which will open its mouth and the ball will drop. I also noticed that in other situations the head will come down and have its mouth open when its not supposed to... after it catches the ball in that situation it immediately releases it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have had the exact same thing on my premium. Have you heard of any fix yet? I have not (or I would tell you what I found). Thanks.

#6531 3 years ago
Quoted from beaplayer:

I have had the exact same thing on my premium. Have you heard of any fix yet? I have not (or I would tell you what I found). Thanks.

I suspect that the opto in T-Rex's mouth is not working or intermittent - possibly a bad solder joint. Go into test switch mode and see if the opto LED is lit and the switch works - just stick your finger in the mouth to test

JP mouth1 (resized).jpgJP mouth1 (resized).jpg
#6532 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Just curious, did you talk to Stern or figure out the issue yet?

#6533 3 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

Just curious, did you talk to Stern or figure out the issue yet?

I've been out of town this week and we've exchanged a few emails. Doesnt appear to be a power supply issue but with me being out of town, haven't been able to do much diagnostics yet to try to nail it down.

#6534 3 years ago

Has anyone installed the "fence upgrade" and had an issue with the TREX hitting the left fence? I tried adjusting the left / right bias in settings and it helps but when TREX goes crazy at the beginning it always hits the left fence pretty hard. I don't think it's really hurting anything but I don't want to scratch up the TREX head, lol. Any ideas? Thanks!

IMG_8047 (resized).jpgIMG_8047 (resized).jpg
#6535 3 years ago
Quoted from wolfievtec:

Has anyone installed the "fence upgrade" and had an issue with the TREX hitting the left fence? I tried adjusting the left / right bias in settings and it helps but when TREX goes crazy at the beginning it always hits the left fence pretty hard. I don't think it's really hurting anything but I don't want to scratch up the TREX head, lol. Any ideas? Thanks!
[quoted image]

Same here with the stock fence post.

#6536 3 years ago

I guess I never noticed it much before. It looks worse now because the fence is wider and you can really see it bend...

#6537 3 years ago

I have the same experience with this mod; hitting the left post after the mod was installed. I think I've deduced that the left/right bias limits the "normal" mode range. I believe the problem happens when the T-Rex is in "thrashing" mode (e.g. during the intro roar or when it flings the balls). As far as I can tell, there are no settings to limit thrashing range.

I've largely given up trying to fix it hoping that there is enough slop in the linkage/gears to not cause any harm on the motor.

Quoted from wolfievtec:

[quoted image]

#6538 3 years ago

Yeah you’re right it’s thrashing mode that makes it hit.. I didn’t think about gear damage. I may try to move the tower over with a small bracket or something I can hide..

#6539 3 years ago
Quoted from wolfievtec:

[quoted image]

Mine has always been this way and it did scare me at first. However, I've had the mod installed for over a year now and nothing has gone awry with either the mod or the t-rex b/c of it. I suppose it depends how close/hard she's hitting the mod though. Mine just barely does during thrashing only and it seems like there's enough flex in the fence assembly to not be damaging or wearing anything out. Also, FWIW I elected for the mod install option of keeping the existing tower plastics, adhering the mods to them as opposed to replacing entirely. Also, I will point out that my mod was not made very well. The LEDs on the top of the fence post in question here broke off during install (the LED housings and posts are not part of a single 3D print and mine were barely attached by some hot glue or something--poor design IMHO). When that happened, mezel wouldn't send me a replacement without me first returning both fence posts. Since it would have been too difficult / risky to rip the mods off to send back to them, I epoxied the LED housing back on myself. Luckily its stayed in tack for over a year now, even with the t-rex knocking at the post every so often.

#6540 3 years ago

The top of my one fence post broke off too during installation. I glued it back on but yes, poor design... I may take off the existing plastics on just the left fence and see if it helps. It's good to know others have the same issue and all is well after some time. Thanks for the feedback!

#6541 3 years ago

can someone please point me to the custom callouts audio/video file that everyone is raving about? I found some post talking about it but no download link.

#6542 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

can someone please point me to the custom callouts audio/video file that everyone is raving about? I found some post talking about it but no download link.

Due to the more recent licensing restrictions there are no public download links

Here is the thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project - send timlah79 a PM and he'll share a private link

#6543 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Due to the more recent licensing restrictions there are no public download links
Here is the thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project - send timlah79 a PM and he'll share a private link

And be sure to donate. It's been a monumental task and pain in the ass for Timlah.

#6544 3 years ago

Regarding common adjustments people are making from factory, are they listed anywhere?

Key Posts in both the LE and Pro JP Club threads don't show anything other than the shooter adjustment. From memory some have removed a screw in the Tower ramp to good effect. Are there others?

I'm keen to make mine flip as well as possible as I still have some nagging issues. i.e. The right orbit shot will always (99%) hit the truck captive ball upon exit, a bricked "S" shot will not bounce to the left flipper/slingshot, typically it's SDTM, the Tower shot bricks quite a lot, balls will often drain through the gate at the pops... and yep the ball shooter makes it up maybe 80/20.

#6545 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Regarding common adjustments people are making from factory, are they listed anywhere?
Key Posts in both the LE and Pro JP Club threads don't show anything other than the shooter adjustment. From memory some have removed a screw in the Tower ramp to good effect. Are there others?
I'm keen to make mine flip as well as possible as I still have some nagging issues. i.e. The right orbit shot will always (99%) hit the truck captive ball upon exit, a bricked "S" shot will not bounce to the left flipper/slingshot, typically it's SDTM, the Tower shot bricks quite a lot, balls will often drain through the gate at the pops... and yep the ball shooter makes it up maybe 80/20.

Cliffy makes a carbon fiber flap that replaces the metal entrance ramp for both 180 ramps that gets rid of the screw problem all together. The screw down metal entrance flaps are removed and now tbe ball goes up both super smoothly

#6546 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Cliffy makes a carbon fiber flap that replaces the metal entrance ramp for both 180 ramps that gets rid of the screw problem all together. The screw down metal entrance flaps are removed and now tbe ball goes up both super smoothly

So you've added these mods and can attest to the improvements?

#6547 3 years ago

I installed the carbon fiber for the tower ramp over the weekend, and it shoots much smoother.

#6548 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

How do the flaps attach to the playfield?

#6549 3 years ago

Absolutely. They use 3M adhesive to stick to the playfield which is pre-applied to the cliffys. They work great, are the same shape as the existing metal protectors, and install quite easily. I was able to install the tower ramp one without removing anything, and for the helipad ramp I just unscrewed one thing to give me better access. All in all, probably took 20 mins total and the tower ramp especially shoots much more smoothly with no more rejects. The theory that about the ball hitting the left screw holding the tower ramp metal entrance flap which caused the ball to slow down enough for ramp rejects was definitely true.

Highly recommend for anyone having this issue.

#6550 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Absolutely. They use 3M adhesive to stick to the playfield which is pre-applied to the cliffys. They work great, are the same shape as the existing metal protectors, and install quite easily. I was able to install the tower ramp one without removing anything, and for the helipad ramp I just unscrewed one thing to give me better access. All in all, probably took 20 mins total and the tower ramp especially shoots much more smoothly with no more rejects. The theory that about the ball hitting the left screw holding the tower ramp metal entrance flap which caused the ball to slow down enough for ramp rejects was definitely true.
Highly recommend for anyone having this issue.

Who sells them? Every time I search something non-related comes up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/131?hl=jamwin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.