(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 185.
#6451 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

My Baby is done. Well maybe 1 or 2 more mods. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very Nice, I was checking out all your mods. I cant think what else you need.

I assume you have the shaker, Good Sound system . Pinstadiums really is cool when hooked to the shaker for that good glow.

I lit the back with a green led for the tress as it was kinda dark.

#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Sorry if already addressed, but Free Play flashes during my game at odd times. Anyone know what's going on?

Not that I have fix for your issue but I posted a reply on the main JP thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/176#post-6041744

#6453 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Very Nice, I was checking out all your mods. I cant think what else you need.
I assume you have the shaker, Good Sound system . Pinstadiums really is cool when hooked to the shaker for that good glow.
I lit the back with a green led for the tress as it was kinda dark.

Yes ,I still need to do backboard light, I have Pinstadium’s hooked up the way you said, I am also waiting on the jeep head/tail light mod, and will be replacing start and tournament button leds.

#6454 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Yes ,I still need to do backboard light, I have Pinstadium’s hooked up the way you said, I am also waiting on the jeep head/tail light mod, and will be replacing start and tournament button leds.

And forgot to mentioned Im also waiting for Cliffy’s carbon fiber ramps to come in the mail.

#6455 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

My Baby is done. Well maybe 1 or 2 more mods. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You coated the chrome wireforms in red? that looks dope.

#6456 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I think you have more mods than me...I was addicted...lol

#6457 3 years ago

I normally use Ninja balls, but have there been any reports of those magnetizing in JP? If so, what balls are y'all using?

#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Since we are having so much fun.....these look great on the sides even if machines are close.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6459 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

I normally use Ninja balls, but have there been any reports of those magnetizing in JP? If so, what balls are y'all using?

T-Rex has the only magnet in the game and so the balls would have limited exposure to the magnet to become magentised, however that said there has been a couple of people have issues that were fixed when they swapped out their chrome balls. If you use Ninja or other chrome balls then you may need to replace them more often or otherwise just go standard carbon-steel balls (all the major suppliers sell them)

#6460 3 years ago

Ive never had problem with my JP, but I’ve now joined the illustrious group of people with TREX issues. I’ve read a bunch of stuff but seem to be getting nowhere.

In game the TREX no longer moves, in the service menu I’m able to get it to move up and down but nothing left to right. Due to this, TREX multiballs typically time out forcing me to disable the TREX.

Switches all seem to register ok ie Home, Mouth, Up, Down. I’m not hearing anything from the motor/any attempt from the motor to engage during the game or on start up.

Has anyone had this??

#6461 3 years ago

Anyone having a problem with skill shot not registering on the first ball at the T-Rex? I am running v103., opto is picking up other shots.

#6462 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Ive never had problem with my JP, but I’ve now joined the illustrious group of people with TREX issues. I’ve read a bunch of stuff but seem to be getting nowhere.
In game the TREX no longer moves, in the service menu I’m able to get it to move up and down but nothing left to right. Due to this, TREX multiballs typically time out forcing me to disable the TREX.
Switches all seem to register ok ie Home, Mouth, Up, Down. I’m not hearing anything from the motor/any attempt from the motor to engage during the game or on start up.
Has anyone had this??

10 months ago, my TRex was foobar after doing a software update. See this post for more detail:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/91#post-5477640

#6463 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

10 months ago, my TRex was foobar after doing a software update. See this post for more detail:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/91#post-5477640

I was running 1.03 Ultimate code with zero problems, then this occurred. I've gone downgraded to 1.02 Stern and the problem remains.

#6464 3 years ago

Does anyone know the correct settings for the T-Rex to hold the ball for any length of time?

Lately, mine will catch the ball but doesn't hold it long. He used to close his jaw quickly and shake his head around before laying it on the ramp or throwing it. Lately, he'll catch it and the ball comes out quickly or when he raises his head. It is almost as if the magnet isn't holding... or his jaw isn't closing correctly?

Any insight? Is it the settings needing adjustment or something else?

#6465 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Does anyone know the correct settings for the T-Rex to hold the ball for any length of time?
Lately, mine will catch the ball but doesn't hold it long. He used to close his jaw quickly and shake his head around before laying it on the ramp or throwing it. Lately, he'll catch it and the ball comes out quickly or when he raises his head. It is almost as if the magnet isn't holding... or his jaw isn't closing correctly?
Any insight? Is it the settings needing adjustment or something else?

While there are T-Rex magnet hold settings, it might be worth first checking the 3 screws that hold the lower jaw as people have had the jaw fall off and so wondering whether your jaw is lose and not holding the ball as well

#6466 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

While there are T-Rex magnet hold settings, it might be worth first checking the 3 screws that hold the lower jaw as people have had the jaw fall off and so wondering whether your jaw is lose and not holding the ball as well

Thanks for the tip. I will check to see if that could be it. Are the screws easily accessible from the outside of the jaw?

#6467 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thanks for the tip. I will check to see if that could be it. Are the screws easily accessible from the outside of the jaw?

Depends what tools you have as to whether you can tighten them without removing T-Rex. There is a key post showing the removal to reattach the jaw which should give you an idea of where the screws are - maybe see if all 3 screws are still in the jaw first

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/60#post-5318928

#6468 3 years ago

Anyone know when a new run of Premiums is starting

#6469 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Was told early Feb.....I have a deposit on one.....

#6470 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Was told early Feb.....I have a deposit on one.....

Same here. Hoping February but at this point in time I'll take March. The waiting is torturous. Though if they fix the subway issues and a few of the other technical problems then the wait will be worth it.

#6471 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Same here. Hoping February but at this point in time I'll take March. The waiting is torturous. Though if they fix the subway issues and a few of the other technical problems then the wait will be worth it.

Subway issues??

I keep buying mods and putting them in a box.....lol

#6472 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Stern didn't make enough...demand is way higher than supply. And, Stern seems to be building more Pro's than Premium's for some titles (like AIQ). Apparently the margins are higher (which makes no sense to me, but Gary knows his margins better than I do

Just sold one of my JP's in one day (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-jurassic-park-premium-43).

#6473 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Though if they fix the subway issues ..... then the wait will be worth it.

Pretty sure they fixed them since there is no subway on Jurassic Park.

#6474 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

... if they fix the subway issues and a few of the other technical problems then the wait will be worth it.

What subway issue (there isn't one on this pin)? Original JP had one, but this layout is completely different.

#6475 3 years ago

I think he posted in the wrong thread. It was probably meant for the AIQ thread

#6476 3 years ago

Ha oops sorry guys about my Subway comment and ordering one as I thought I was in the AIQ thread! Never mind my madness. This JP Premium is kicking my ass down the left outlane though. Any tips on nudging better as last night my first three games I lost 8 out of my 9 balls down that side?

#6477 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Ha oops sorry guys about my Subway comment and ordering one as I thought I was in the AIQ thread! Never mind my madness. This JP Premium is kicking my ass down the left outlane though. Any tips on nudging better as last night my first three games I lost 8 out of my 9 balls down that side?

Nudge up maybe

#6478 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Move the outlane post?

#6479 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Move the outlane post?

Yeah I see it's in the middle so I might move it down to the bottom one, but I did that on my Iron Maiden and haven't really noticed much of a difference. Slings just seem to throw the ball that way a lot if they hit the right one near the center of it.

#6480 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Yeah I see it's in the middle so I might move it down to the bottom one,

I took out the tilt bob in mine so it's just the tilt wire in there. Only way it seems like a fair fight to me. On mine you have to nudge very aggressively as the ball heads toward either outlane. No little bobbling it back into the inlanes like you'd normally do - you really have to be moving the machine as it's headed that way otherwise it heads right down if it hits a post. Pretty funny when you drain once on the ball save and again before the intro movie can even finish.

#6481 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Yeah I see it's in the middle so I might move it down to the bottom one, but I did that on my Iron Maiden and haven't really noticed much of a difference. Slings just seem to throw the ball that way a lot if they hit the right one near the center of it.

turn the power down on the slings a bit

#6482 3 years ago

Over a month ago on December 2nd, I let the group know that I had found a deal on 6 of the choppers we use for modding, and I took reservations for those who where interested in purchasing one from me. Well, I've continued to follow-up with the order, and it's status still shows pending. As I mentioned, this was not with a known distributor but they did at least have a website with shopping cart and secure checkout.

I would say at this point the deal is not going to happen. However, I'll keep checking occasionally, and if the order actually does come to fruition then I'll be contacting everyone on the reservation list for first right of refusal.

#6483 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Over a month ago on December 2nd, I let the group know that I had found a deal on 6 of the choppers we use for modding, and I took reservations for those who where interested in purchasing one from me. Well, I've continued to follow-up with the order, and it's status still shows pending. As I mentioned, this was not with a known distributor but they did at least have a website with shopping cart and secure checkout.
I would say at this point the deal is not going to happen. However, I'll keep checking occasionally, and if the order actually does come to fruition then I'll be contacting everyone on the reservation list for first right of refusal.

I bought 2, need to get them 2 you to mod. Nice to have a back or give away to a new pin JP owner.

#6484 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I have one of those ready to install modified copters which I didn't get installed before my machine went to a new home. So if anyone is looking for the copter mod, I will sell it at my cost. PM me.

While I am at it, I also have the PBL set of four plastic protectors with the greenish flourescent tint which look amazing install. I didn't get these installed before my machine went away, so these are for sale too. PM me...

#6485 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I bought 2, need to get them 2 you to mod. Nice to have a back or give away to a new pin JP owner.

I'm not offering to mod the choppers, I just bought a few at a good price I was offering to the group.

#6486 3 years ago

Anyone know where to get the Helicopter Opto Board part # 520-8442-00? I believe I accidentally scraped it when adjusting my helicopter assembly. The LED doesn't do anything now. I've checked all connections and even in tests there's no indication of an issue except that the switch doesn't register anything in switch test when rotating the blades/pin. I can't find the part online anywhere and am still waiting for Stern's parts department to return my emails. My guess is that I'll have to wait for them, but maybe someone knows a seller or has an extra? Thanks!

#6487 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Anyone know where to get the Helicopter Opto Board part # 520-8442-00? I believe I accidentally scraped it when adjusting my helicopter assembly. The LED doesn't do anything now. I've checked all connections and even in tests there's no indication of an issue except that the switch doesn't register anything in switch test when rotating the blades/pin. I can't find the part online anywhere and am still waiting for Stern's parts department to return my emails. My guess is that I'll have to wait for them, but maybe someone knows a seller or has an extra? Thanks!

I would send a ticket to Stern support and see if you can get it free under warranty. They are pretty responsive.

#6488 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I would send a ticket to Stern support and see if you can get it free under warranty. They are pretty responsive.

My warranty ended a couple months ago unfortunately. Yes they have been incredibly helpful throughout my warranty period. Since not a single site has either of these parts listed I reached out anyway. They did get back to me the next day, but said I had to contact a distributor to purchase the parts and Stern will send them to me. Understandable, out of warranty company policy, but kind of frustrating. I had already planned to pay for the parts and expedited shipping, this just draws out resolution. I imagine I can't find these part numbers on any site b/c they don't commonly break (aka idiots like me don't usually break them LOL) so no one stocks them? Would be nice if they were listed as a backorder option somewhere so I could at least submit an order online to get the process started. Just my 2 cents. I suppose I'm getting what I deserve for not being more careful!

I'm also hoping that these are the only parts I need. Like I said the switch test and technician alerts tools don't reveal any issue. The test simply doesn't register anything when I spin the blades. I'm not sure the expectation here. Should the game "know" that something's wrong and lead me toward the cause or is this normal diagnostics behavior when any given switch or opto goes out? Sorry if that's a stupid question... I know I can break out my multimeter but I'm not an expert in this area and the board is incredibly tiny.

#6489 3 years ago

It's all of a sudden been issue after issue a few months out of warranty. I posted about my helicopter opto issue 2 days ago that I thought was my fault for making adjustments to the helicopter. However, what happened today is in a completely opposite end of the playfield. I have not been able to find an answer anywhere, I hope someone here can help.

I'll try to explain as best as possible:

Firing up the game today resulted in me noticing that my TOP GI-LEFT lights weren't working as expected. I have the Mezel Tower Mod and the T-Rex Gate Mod (that has LEDs in this area) - lights on both were out. Going into DIAG revealed alerts about CHECK NODE BOARD 9 OVERCURRENT PROTECTION. Digging in closer OVERCURRENT PROTECTION - UPPER PLAYFIELD - DRIVE: NONE LIGHT: TOP GI-LEFT. Doing OVERCURRENT TEST on Node 9 flashes all of the GI lights except for those in question and maybe another one? (noted as 154 in the manual). I also got an error along the way about TROUGH MALFUNCTION and I see the Raptor Cage / Gate try to initialize but stop halfway through.

I've checked all connections and nothing looks wrong. I also replaced the Tower Mod LED that wires into the Tower Lights. For about 5 min everything lit back up and there were no alerts. But within my first gameplay ball everything went out again, rinse and repeat with that Node 9 GI overcurrent alert and Trough malfunction messages . I then disconnected the two LED mods. No change. Some screenshots below.

I don't understand what is causing all of this all of a sudden. The mods have been in the machine forever without issue. I have no other mods that leverage the machines power and again eliminating them didn't change anything. The little monitor mod in the pics is powered outside of the machine BTW.

Any advice on what else to check? From what I've read the DRIVE value in diagnostics tells you where the problem is but in my case it's DRIVE: NONE

Should I buy and install a new node board?
PXL_20210108_212302486 (resized).jpgPXL_20210108_212302486 (resized).jpgPXL_20210108_212336847 (resized).jpgPXL_20210108_212336847 (resized).jpg

Added over 3 years ago:

I posted a revised description of the issue here per recommendation: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple

Added over 3 years ago:

For anyone who runs into the same OVERCURRENT DETECTION NODE 9 + TROUGH MALFUNCTION errors/alerts I recently faced, I finally solved it through tons of troubleshooting and forum help. Please see the this thread, especially the Key Posts in this thread if you ever run into this issue: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple/page/2?kp=1&kp_sort=keypost_summary#index

#6490 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

It's all of a sudden been issue after issue a few months out of warranty. I posted about my helicopter opto issue 2 days ago that I thought was my fault for making adjustments to the helicopter. However, what happened today is in a completely opposite end of the playfield. I have not been able to find an answer anywhere, I hope someone here can help.
Firing up the game today resulted in me noticing that my TOP GI-LEFT lights weren't working as expected. I have the Mezel Tower Mod and the T-Rex Gate Mod (that has LEDs in this area) - lights on both were out. Going into DIAG revealed alerts about CHECK NODE BOARD 9 OVERCURRENT PROTECTION. Digging in closer OVERCURRENT PROTECTION - UPPER PLAYFIELD - DRIVE: NONE LIGHT: TOP GI-LEFT. Doing OVERCURRENT TEST on Node 9 flashes all of the GI lights except for those in question and maybe another one? (noted as 154 in the manual). I also got an error along the way about TROUGH MALFUNCTION and I see the Raptor Cage / Gate try to initialize but stop halfway through.
I've checked all connections and nothing looks wrong. I also replaced the Tower Mod LED that wires into the Tower Lights. For about 5 min everything lit back up and there were no alerts. But within my first gameplay ball everything went out again, rinse and repeat with that Node 9 GI overcurrent alert and Trough malfunction messages . I then disconnected the two LED mods. No change. Some screenshots below.
I don't understand what is causing all of this all of a sudden. The mods have been in the machine forever without issue. I have no other mods that leverage the machines power and again eliminating them didn't change anything. The little monitor mod in the pics is powered outside of the machine BTW.
Any advice on what else to check? From what I've read the DRIVE value in diagnostics tells you where the problem is but in my case it's DRIVE: NONE
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man if there is one person on this thread that should get help it is you!! Please anyone with experience with a Node issue chime in!!

Tim when you say you were referring to the manual do you mean the manual that came with the game or the new manuals for the SPIKE systems now finally listed on Sterns website with detailed wiring diagrams ect?? Below is a link to one of them although I do not know if it will help with your problem, as quickly reading through pages 48 and 49 talks about overcurrent but does not look like the best step by step break down to the core problem, but there are several new manuals on their site now.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/SPIKE-System-Manual.pdf

#6491 3 years ago

I’m interested in a premium if anyone is selling.

#6492 3 years ago

Looking for a Premium or LE in the NJ area

#6493 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I’m interested in a premium if anyone is selling.

I'm probably ready to sell or trade. July 2020 build. 435 lifetime plays, shaker, headphone station, pinball pro speaker kit, some playfield mods, & rgb speaker lights.
Will be posting in the next week or 2.
Where are you located?

16102370960022802028527437755519 (resized).jpg16102370960022802028527437755519 (resized).jpg
#6494 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Hey timlah79 given this is a more generic Spike issue you might get someone chiming in if you create a thread in the Tech LCD Era section https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/tech-lcd-era Sorry I can't help

Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

Man if there is one person on this thread that should get help it is you!! Please anyone with experience with a Node issue chime in!!
Tim when you say you were referring to the manual do you mean the manual that came with the game or the new manuals for the SPIKE systems now finally listed on Sterns website with detailed wiring diagrams ect?? Below is a link to one of them although I do not know if it will help with your problem, as quickly reading through pages 48 and 49 talks about overcurrent but does not look like the best step by step break down to the core problem, but there are several new manuals on their site now.

Thanks for sharing the link to the new Spike manual - I hadn't seen this and could come in handy.

#6495 3 years ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

I'm probably ready to sell or trade. July 2020 build. 435 lifetime plays, shaker, headphone station, pinball pro speaker kit, some playfield mods, & rgb speaker lights.
Will be posting in the next week or 2.
Where are you located?
[quoted image]

York, PA.

#6496 3 years ago

Willing to trade an Aerosmith LE straight up for a Jp Premium.

#6497 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Okay - here's my 2 cents on the node board and trough malfunctions. My LE worked perfectly for 3 weeks in November 2020 until I decided to order a shaker motor for it. I ordered the Authorized Stern Shaker Motor from Pinball Life and installed it exactly per the instructions (there is only one way the plugs go together) and immediately got technician alerts for both node board 1 and the trough malfunction and of course the shaker didn't work. Contacted Stern via email three times and they never responded. No telephone support, only email and they didn't respond. Not likely to buy another Stern game because of this. Contacted Pinball Life and they would not take any responsibility even though the number on the motor did not match the number on their box. Long story short I contacted my distributor (Operation Pinball (THE best) and they got Stern to send me a new node board 1 and a node board 8 (if I remember correctly for the trough malfunction). Easy to install both and that took care of the problem. Ordered another Stern Authorized Shaker from another company and that one works fine, though I debated a long time about getting another shaker for fear the same thing might happen!!! If it wasn't for Operation Pinball I would have been SOL. It wasn't even their problem and they took care of me! Stern should send you both boards if you are under warranty but good luck. They never answered either mine or my sons emails regarding this problem. Maybe just lick your wounds and buy the boards yourself. Both boards are damaged and need to be replaced IMO.

#6498 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Willing to trade an Aerosmith LE straight up for a Jp Premium.

Hank I feel like this is the only pin I’ve owned that you haven’t had first. Or maybe you’ve had it and want one back. Hope you find one here shortly as this pin has completely blown me away. Also the special audio / video code is fantastic. I’m actually finding this pin more difficult now then my IM Pro.

#6499 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

Thanks, I did not know about this specific manual. I've gone through the flowchart and am stuck on page 46 at the multimeter step:
"At the node board,
measure the source wire
of the G.I. to ground. Use
the manual to determine
wire color."

I have no idea what it means by "source wire of the G.I.". The JP manual doesn't note a "source wire" location for the G.I. either.

I own a multimeter. Is there not a video about this somewhere? Maybe someone who knows about this stuff and is willing to do me a favor by walking me through this and subsequent steps via phone can please PM me?

I posted a revised description of the issue here per @manny65's recommendation: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spike-2-node-9-overcurrent-protection-gi-failure-stern-jple

#6500 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffster:

Okay - here's my 2 cents on the node board and trough malfunctions. My LE worked perfectly for 3 weeks in November 2020 until I decided to order a shaker motor for it.

Why would you get a shaker for an LE. Shakers are pre-installed in LEs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/130?hl=mthirkell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.