(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,200 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 184.
#6401 3 years ago

Finished my DIY Raptor Pit. Ended up rounding the top edges a little to make it look more finished. Only issue is that I snapped off the front left post when installing the wire. Going to have to figure out a way to make them a little stronger.

IMG_5096.JPGIMG_5096.JPG

#6402 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Finished my DIY Raptor Pit. Ended up rounding the top edges a little to make it look more finished. Only issue is that I snapped off the front left post when installing the wire. Going to have to figure out a way to make them a little stronger.
[quoted image]

Figured out a solution - adding a small base to each of the pylons. This is my project for today.

#6403 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Figured out a solution - adding a small base to each of the pylons. This is my project for today.

The New Aliens will look good next to those dinosaurs. lol

#6404 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My project is printing right now

#6405 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just posted my final version in the other JP thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/171#post-6010118

#6407 3 years ago

Since I dont have my game.... does it work with a Prem? You going to make for sale... or was this a one off Nice

#6408 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Since I dont have my game.... does it work with a Prem? You going to make for sale... or was this a one off Nice

I have a premium, but it should work on all models. I’m thinking about offering it to those who prefer my style over the Mezel version, but you should look at theirs first. I’ll see how many express interest before I make a decision. I haven’t thought of where I would price it yet, but probably in the $45 range including shipping. Would include everything shown, and my sign is actually on a 3D printed plate that the wire runs through in such a way to prevent rotation. I’d have a couple of sign choices including the 10000 volt warning and the don’t feed the raptors like I have on mine.

#6409 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Not sure how many (if any) have played with the latest T-Rex adjustments. I would suggest you note down the current setting and then try adjusting to see what that particular adjustment does and whether it was useful. If not then return it back to the original setting. Hope you get it sorted and if you discover what the various adjustments do then please share as I’m sure there’ll be others in the future looking for this info.

What's the "latest adjustment"?

My issue still is that I can't get the T-Rex jaw to touch the ramp, without the sides of the heads making contact with the ramp.

Can the jaw be opened wider without lowering the head?

#6410 3 years ago

Joined the club this week after 5 month wait! Much tougher game than I remembered, and love the Escape Nublar Challenge. What a great addition to the game. Now, if they would only bring out co-op mode.

20201209_154347 (resized).jpg20201209_154347 (resized).jpg
#6411 3 years ago

So twice now when I've started a paddock instead of the usual paddock intro speech it's played the virus attack message. The screen shows the normal paddock info but the audio clip is wrong. Very odd, anyone else?

#6412 3 years ago

As I was looking over my game, I saw this black clip up by the pop bumpers. Any idea what it is for?

20201213_205521-01 (resized).jpeg20201213_205521-01 (resized).jpeg
#6413 3 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

As I was looking over my game, I saw this black clip up by the pop bumpers. Any idea what it is for?

I just looked and it looks like ramp support. Yours looks twisted, try turning it so that little nub from the wireform is sitting on top of it

#6414 3 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

[quoted image]

It's to avoid a ball trap in that spot.

Rob

#6415 3 years ago

...wheres the pro club?..lol

#6416 3 years ago

Nice to see you got it finally and all set up!

Still waiting for a shipment notification from P1 here...

Fingers crossed before Christmas!

Enjoy!!

Quoted from jedi42:

Joined the club this week after 5 month wait! Much tougher game than I remembered, and love the Escape Nublar Challenge. What a great addition to the game. Now, if they would only bring out co-op mode.
[quoted image]

#6417 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What's the "latest adjustment"?
My issue still is that I can't get the T-Rex jaw to touch the ramp, without the sides of the heads making contact with the ramp.
Can the jaw be opened wider without lowering the head?

Sorry, I'd heard there were new T-Rex adjustments in 1.03 however on checking it seems there was only one - the T-Rex Mech Driver will now home the motor after all T-Rex throws.

#6418 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Sorry, I'd heard there were new T-Rex adjustments in 1.03 however on checking it seems there was only one - the T-Rex Mech Driver will now home the motor after all T-Rex throws.

Yeah, noticed that too.

I wish there was a way to adjust the height of the T-Rex head.

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Yeah, noticed that too.
I wish there was a way to adjust the height of the T-Rex head.

Just to clarify if you put the T-Rex in the down position and open his mouth, the mouth is too high and doesn't rest just on/marginally above the ramp; but when you manually lower T-Rex any further down then the back of his jaw hits the ramp when it opens. Is that right?

I've not looked at this mech but is there a way you could tilt the whole mech on a slight angle down (eg put some washers on the top 2 screws)? The other thing would be to look at the placement of the vertical switches in the mech and whether it's possible to manually adjust the lower switch marginally down. Anyway just throwing some ideas out there in the hope that it helps.

#6420 3 years ago

I finally got my premium out of storage and setup. Still have the tilt topper in the box and there is no instructions. Where does it plug into for power?

#6421 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I finally got my premium out of storage and setup. Still have the tilt topper in the box and there is no instructions. Where does it plug into for power?

CN6 on the power distribution board. There are instructions on the website which I believe link you to the mezelmods site because he uses one of their spike 2 power adapters

#6422 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

CN6 on the power distribution board. There are instructions on the website which I believe link you to the mezelmods site because he uses one of their spike 2 power adapters

perfect. thank you

#6423 3 years ago

UPDATE 12/17 10:30AM CENTRAL - ALL INITIAL SPOTS ARE FULL

Introducing my impact activated headlights and taillights for the Jurassic Park Jeep mod. Here's the bottom line, but you can read more details below if you like:

- My original plan was to just resell the electronics as a DIY for those who purchased them, but that is just not going to be practical. There is too much to convey regarding how to perform the installation, and even then there are all sorts of potential issues. Therefore, I've decided to offer lighting Jeeps as a service.

- I only have enough pieces to light 6 Jeeps, and I'm only offering this service initially to Premium/LE owners. Therefore, this mod will be reserved for the first six people that PM me stating they would like to participate.

- Cost for the service will be $75 for US and $75 + additional shipping for international. You will be responsible for shipping your Jeep to me, and I will perform the modification and return it back to you via USPS.

- As a precondition for me accepting your Jeep, you must first provide me with proof that you own an Premium/LE and photographs of the Jeep's undercarriage so that I can see how it is styled (I've been told there are different ones), and how you mounted it. If mounted it in a way other than what I outline in my tutorial, then I may not be able to mod your Jeep as the location of your screws may interfere with the electronics (of course, you could always send me a new one).

- I am taking reservations now for the 6 spots, but will not be doing anything before the Christmas holiday. After that time, I'll let everyone know what the plan is regarding payment, sending me your Jeeps, and expectations regarding getting your Jeep sent back to you.

- After this initial run (assuming 6 people would like me to do it), then I would need a commitment and pre-payment from at least 20 people to do any additional Jeeps given the minimum investment required to acquire more LED assemblies and my time to perform the mods.

- These are LEDs that run on batteries self contained in a waterproof block. When they die, they die. While there are no guarantees, these LEDs draw little power and typically last a year or more in kids shoes firing off with every step they take. Therefore, they should last for a significant period of time (years maybe) in this application.

- The flashing pattern of the lights is what it is, and cannot be changed.

--------------------------------------

The challenge was having lighting that doesn't require wiring, have the lights activate on impact, and having everything be able to fit within the Jeep without diminishing from the appearance of the mod. My idea (as well as others) was to find a pre-made solution rather than having to design and build my own electronics. The first thing that comes to mind are the LEDs that come inside the soles of kids shoes, so I went hunting. It took me some time, but I was able to find an assembly ready to go that had white and red LEDs (as well as blues). Then the challenge was you have to order a minimum of 2000 of them (about $800 in cost). I was able to convince the company that I needed a sample set (which I paid for) before I ordered in bulk.

After a few weeks, I received the order today and began working on integrating it into the Jeep. What I initially thought would be straight forward and simple, was time consuming and fairly difficult. There just isn't enough room in the Jeep to accommodate the LED assembly. I had to modify the part by sanding away from the sealed block that protects the batteries and electronics, cut off the 2 unneeded blue LEDs, drill holes in the Jeep to accommodate taillights, and significantly cut away strategically from the plastic undercarriage on the Jeep. Also, along the way I learned that the battery back cannot be firmly in place. It must be able to move in order to be more sensitive to impact in order to work consistently. This meant more shaving, more cutting, and figuring out how to get everything back together yet still allow some movement for the battery block.

I finally was able to figure it out, and really like the results. Please note that this video is at half speed in order to better see the lights as the Jeep spins.
Jeep.gifJeep.gif

FYI, If you are very technically inclined and wish to attempt this yourself then if you PM me I'm happy to reveal my source of the shoe light electronics. However, you will need to communicate with the company yourself, negotiate ordering a sample, and if they agree to sell you a few samples figure out the integration of the device on your own to where it works reliably. I did it and I know others can to, but it does take significant effort, modifying the device, and modifying the Jeep.

#6424 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Introducing my impact activated headlights and taillights for the Jurassic Park Jeep mod. Here's the bottom line, but you can read more details below if you like:
- My original plan was to just resell the electronics as a DIY for those who purchased them, but that is just not going to be practical. There is too much to convey regarding how to perform the installation, and even then there are all sorts of potential issues. Therefore, I've decided to offer lighting Jeeps as a service.
- I only have enough pieces to light 6 Jeeps, and I'm only offering this service initially to Premium/LE owners. Therefore, this mod will be reserved for the first six people that PM me stating they would like to participate.
- Cost for the service will be $75 for US and $75 + additional shipping for international. You will be responsible for shipping your Jeep to me, and I will perform the modification and return it back to you via USPS.
- As a precondition for me accepting your Jeep, you must first provide me with proof that you own an Premium/LE and photographs of the Jeep's undercarriage so that I can see how it is styled (I've been told there are different ones), and how you mounted it. If mounted it in a way other than what I outline in my tutorial, then I may not be able to mod your Jeep as the location of your screws may interfere with the electronics (of course, you could always send me a new one).
- I am taking reservations now for the 6 spots, but will not be doing anything before the Christmas holiday. After that time, I'll let everyone know what the plan is regarding payment, sending me your Jeeps, and expectations regarding getting your Jeep sent back to you.
- After this initial run (assuming 6 people would like me to do it), then I would need a commitment and pre-payment from at least 20 people to do any additional Jeeps given the minimum investment required to acquire more LED assemblies and my time to perform the mods.
- These are LEDs that run on batteries self contained in a waterproof block. When they die, they die. While there are no guarantees, these LEDs draw little power and typically last a year or more in kids shoes firing off with every step they take. Therefore, they should last for a significant period of time (years maybe) in this application.
The challenge was having lighting that doesn't require wiring, have the lights activate on impact, and having everything be able to fit within the Jeep without diminishing from the appearance of the mod. My idea (as well as others) was to find a pre-made solution rather than having to design and build my own electronics. The first thing that comes to mind are the LEDs that come inside the soles of kids shoes, so I went hunting. It took me some time, but I was able to find an assembly ready to go that had white and red LEDs (as well as blues). Then the challenge was you have to order a minimum of 2000 of them (about $800 in cost). I was able to convince the company that I needed a sample set (which I paid for) before I ordered in bulk.
After a few weeks, I received the order today and began working on integrating it into the Jeep. What I initially thought would be straight forward and simple, was time consuming and fairly difficult. There just isn't enough room in the Jeep to accommodate the LED assembly. I had to modify the part by sanding away from the sealed block that protects the batteries and electronics, cut off the 2 unneeded blue LEDs, drill holes in the Jeep to accommodate taillights, and significantly cut away strategically from the plastic undercarriage on the Jeep. Also, along the way I learned that the battery back cannot be firmly in place. It must be able to move in order to be more sensitive to impact in order to work consistently. This meant more shaving, more cutting, and figuring out how to get everything back together yet still allow some movement for the battery block.
I finally was able to figure it out, and really like the results. Please note that this video is at half speed in order to better see the lights as the Jeep spins.
[quoted image]

Well done Sir.

I will be the first to jump on the Jeep. I dont even have one. I need to order and will have it sent to you. Do you have the link?

Thanks.

#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Well done Sir.
I will be the first to jump on the Jeep. I dont even have one. I need to order and will have it sent to you. Do you have the link?
Thanks.

I ordered mine from eBay. What you should search for is "jada 1:43 jurassic world jeep wrangler"
- Be careful as different sizes will come up, but you must get the 1:43 size)
- Make sure it is the Jeep and not the Mercedes (when I bought mine some had the Jeep description but when you looked at the details they were offering the Mercedes).

#6426 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

Ok thats pretty flippin' cool!

#6427 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I ordered mine from eBay. What you should search for is "jada 1:43 jurassic world jeep wrangler"
- Make sure it is the Jeep and not the Mercedes (when I bought mine some had the Jeep description but when you looked at the details they were offering the Mercedes).

This one??

ebay.com link: 1 43 Jada Jurassic Park World Jeep Wrangler JP12 O Scale Opening Doors

#6428 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

UPDATE 12/17 10:30AM CENTRAL - ALL INITIAL SPOTS ARE FULL
[quoted image]
FYI, If you are very technically inclined and wish to attempt this yourself then if you PM me I'm happy to reveal my source of the shoe light electronics. However, you will need to communicate with the company yourself, negotiate ordering a sample, and if they agree to sell you a few samples figure out the integration of the device on your own to where it works reliably. I did it and I know others can to, but it does take significant effort, modifying the device, and modifying the Jeep.

Very well done, sir, as with all your modding efforts! A couple quick questions: What kind of battery, how long a life span do you anticipate, and how easy is it to change the battery out when required?

#6429 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This one I hope...

jeep1 (resized).jpgjeep1 (resized).jpgjeep2 (resized).jpgjeep2 (resized).jpg
#6430 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Very well done, sir, as with all your modding efforts! A couple quick questions: What kind of battery, how long a life span do you anticipate, and how easy is it to change the battery out when required?

The batteries is not changeable as they are sealed in a block of acrylic. Just from reading things online, typical shoe lights can last up to several years. I've seen other stats that state they these types of lights last up to 6 million steps.

#6431 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

This one I hope...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks correct to me.

#6432 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

This one??
ebay.com link » 1 43 Jada Jurassic Park World Jeep Wrangler Jp12 O Scale Opening Doors

Yes.

#6433 3 years ago

Self made mod against brightness of the left flasher. The egg flashes when lit, but does not make you Blind.

A499EDB9-80DD-46AF-BFEA-1DF4B7CA2C0A (resized).jpegA499EDB9-80DD-46AF-BFEA-1DF4B7CA2C0A (resized).jpeg
#6434 3 years ago

I hoping someone might be able to answer a few of my questions. I just got my Prem and was having issues with the Trex picking up the ball. I realized that the vertical adjustment was off. The trex mouth was like 1/4" from ramp. I loosen the 4 lock buts in the back of the T-rex mount and lowered the motor mech and then tightened. I then was able to see his mouth make contact with the ramp. I also made a small adjustment to the horizontal middle position in the service mode so he was centered but more importantly as centered as can be when he lowered his head and opened his mouth.

After making these adjustments, the ball finally goes in his mouth and works .... sometimes.

A couple of issues:

1) The ball doesn't allows get sucked into his mouth. Ball goes up to his mouth and then bounces out. - How can I adjust to prevent this from happening?
2) When he gets the ball in his mouth, i noticed sometimes he doesn't throw it into the wireform. - Is that supposed to happen or did the ball fall out?
3) When he gets the ball in his mouth ball falls out the the left and gets stuck behind the machine next to the tower.

I am using Ball baron ninja balls. Now I know these balls are not approved for magnetic machines but usually the issue with those balls are that they stick together with other balls. I had issues with Metallica where the balls in the coffin would stick together and not eject. Since the T-rex only has one ball I dont think its an issue but I'd like to hear from others what balls they're using.

#6435 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I hoping someone might be able to answer a few of my questions. I just got my Prem and was having issues with the Trex picking up the ball. I realized that the vertical adjustment was off. The trex mouth was like 1/4" from ramp. I loosen the 4 lock buts in the back of the T-rex mount and lowered the motor mech and then tightened. I then was able to see his mouth make contact with the ramp. I also made a small adjustment to the horizontal middle position in the service mode so he was centered but more importantly as centered as can be when he lowered his head and opened his mouth.
After making these adjustments, the ball finally goes in his mouth and works .... sometimes.
A couple of issues:
1) The ball doesn't allows get sucked into his mouth. Ball goes up to his mouth and then bounces out. - How can I adjust to prevent this from happening?
2) When he gets the ball in his mouth, i noticed sometimes he doesn't throw it into the wireform. - Is that supposed to happen or did the ball fall out?
3) When he gets the ball in his mouth ball falls out the the left and gets stuck behind the machine next to the tower.
I am using Ball baron ninja balls. Now I know these balls are not approved for magnetic machines but usually the issue with those balls are that they stick together with other balls. I had issues with Metallica where the balls in the coffin would stick together and not eject. Since the T-rex only has one ball I dont think its an issue but I'd like to hear from others what balls they're using.

1) Only clean shots will make it. Shots that barely make it up in the mouth or that rattle on the way in the ramp will not make it. This does not apply to the first TREX mode (Multiball) where the ramp entrance is the trigger and not the mouth.

2) Yes it's normal that in certain modes the TREX throws the ball instead of dropping it on the wireform. You can turn off the "random throwing" in the settings but I can't remember which one. For me it adds to the game to have the TREX throw the ball.

3) I suspect your game has the mezelmod tower mod? If your game is original there should be no ball trap. If the Mezelmod tower is installed then yes that creates a ball trap. You can either: - turn off random throwing, - remove the mod and go back to original, - mod the mod (cut) so that the ball trap is eliminated. On mine it happens very seldomly that the ball falls exactly in the spot that traps it so I just live with it. Also my tilt is adjusted appropriately so that I can give a sharp bump to dislodge the ball and only get 1-2 warnings from it and not tilt.

#6436 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

1) Only clean shots will make it. Shots that barely make it up in the mouth or that rattle on the way in the ramp will not make it.
2) Yes it's normal that in certain modes the TREX throws the ball instead of dropping it on the wireform. You can turn off the "random throwing" in the settings but I can't remember which one. For me it adds to the game to have the TREX throw the ball.
3) I suspect your game has the mezelmod tower mod? If your game is original there should be no ball trap. If the Mezelmod tower is installed then yes that creates a ball trap. You can either: - turn off random throwing, - remove the mod and go back to original, - mod the mod (cut) so that the ball trap is eliminated. On mine it happens very seldomly that the ball falls exactly in the spot that traps it so I just live with it. Also my tilt is adjusted appropriately so that I can give a sharp bump to dislodge the ball and only get 1-2 warnings from it and not tilt.

1) to the naked eye, they seem to be clean shots. they dont barley make it.

2) ok thanks for clarifying

3) My machine is modded to the max. See my pic. Sometimes it gets stuck by the goat, the palm tree or the tower. Maybe I am better off disabling the random throw??

Any issue with my ball baron ninja balls?

IMG_4152 (resized).jpgIMG_4152 (resized).jpg
#6437 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

3) My machine is modded to the max. See my pic. Sometimes it gets stuck by the goat, the palm tree or the tower. Maybe I am better off disabling the random throw??
[quoted image]

1) You can try increasing the magnet power. It's also somewhere in the settings.

3) I guess. This is where I find the mods cross the line. The mod affects game play in a very negative way. The ball throwing is part of the coolness of the TREX toy.

No idea about the magnetizing of the balls. Could be the issue.. Do you not have any others you can try?

#6438 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

[quoted image]

Or take most of those added toys and figurines out so the ball doesn't get stuck.

#6439 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Not until they become magnetised ...

I've heard of several people getting magnetised balls in a JP Prem/LE, so even though the balls don't come into contact with the magnet (in T-Rex's mouth) that often they can still become magnetised. The issue is that not only can multiple balls clump together for example in the trough but a single magnetised ball can cause challenges with gameplay - in one particular case having gone through all the apparent issues as to why plunging balls were inconsistently making it up the U ramp when being plunged the pinball tech tested each specific ball and it was found that 2 of the balls were the ones that would fail. Now whether these balls were slightly out of spec or had become partially magnetised however they weren't the original carbon steel balls, so chances are the balls had become magnetised which is what the tech suspected.

Now that said there are plenty of people using the polished chrome balls without any issues, but you may need to replace them more often to avoid any issues

#6440 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Not until they become magnetised ...
I've heard of several people getting magnetised balls in a JP Prem/LE, so even though the balls don't come into contact with the magnet (in T-Rex's mouth) that often they can still become magnetised. The issue is that not only can multiple balls clump together for example in the trough but a single magnetised ball can cause challenges with gameplay - in one particular case having gone through all the apparent issues as to why plunging balls were inconsistently making it up the U ramp when being plunged the pinball tech tested each specific ball and it was found that 2 of the balls were the ones that would fail. Now whether these balls were slightly out of spec or had become partially magnetised however they weren't the original carbon steel balls, so chances are the balls had become magnetised which is what the tech suspected.
Now that said there are plenty of people using the polished chrome balls without any issues, but you may need to replace them more often to avoid any issues

Ok, Thanks for your input.

#6441 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

1) Only clean shots will make it. Shots that barely make it up in the mouth or that rattle on the way in the ramp will not make it. This does not apply to the first TREX mode (Multiball) where the ramp entrance is the trigger and not the mouth.

One more question regarding the random throwing. Does the T-rex throw to the left and right sides? If yes, can I disable a particular side that the trex throws?

#6442 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

One more question regarding the random throwing. Does the T-rex throw to the left and right sides? If yes, can I disable a particular side that the trex throws?

It throws on both sides and you can’t disable one side.

#6443 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It throws on both sides and you can’t disable one side.

I've never seen mine throw to the left. It has always thrown at or near the spiral ramp on the right.

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I've never seen mine throw to the left. It has always thrown at or near the spiral ramp on the right.

Early code was to the right only.

Mine throws left maybe 1/20 times. It's not often that it happens which is why I don't care about the ball trap.

#6445 3 years ago

I have an extra set of decals. $12 shipped . I also have a set of brand new pyle 4 ohm 5.25 speakers that fit any SPIKE game. $25 shipped

IMG_4154 (resized).jpgIMG_4154 (resized).jpgIMG_4155 (resized).jpgIMG_4155 (resized).jpg
#6446 3 years ago

Found a glitch in Sterns Jurassic Park code. Going to email them Monday. In the utilities menu, if I go to change the options where the game prices are displayed, there is an option to show a $ as in $1.00 versus 1.00 on the LCD. If I choose the $, the software locks up, and I can't get out of it. I have to shut the machine off. Upon restart, it goes into a reboot loop, and never starts. I have to reload the code with a full reload, not a quick load. Been that way the last 2 code releases. Maybe earlier for all I know. I just put bill acceptors in my Sterns starting about 4 months ago.

#6448 3 years ago

My Baby is done. Well maybe 1 or 2 more mods.

jp1 (resized).jpgjp1 (resized).jpgjp3 (resized).jpgjp3 (resized).jpgjp4 (resized).jpgjp4 (resized).jpgjp5 (resized).jpgjp5 (resized).jpg
#6449 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

My Baby is done. Well maybe 1 or 2 more mods. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, I like the armor! Just looking at a swatch of that color I wouldn't have picked it but on your machine it looks really nice.

#6450 3 years ago

Sorry if already addressed, but Free Play flashes during my game at odd times. Anyone know what's going on?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inver Grove Heights, MN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Albans Town, VT
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 16.00
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 35.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 39.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,200 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/129?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.