(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,221 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 185.
#6251 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

BTW, this makes it seem like I'm pretty much guaranteed a "reward", but when I registered it said I would be entered into a drawing and made it sound like it was about the same odds as winning the lottery. Has anyone received a reward, and if so what was it? I don't know if all of this was finished after the initial launch or if they are going to provide awards also for this most recent production run.
[quoted image]

I never got this when I ordered mine...must be a new thing.

#6252 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I ended up having to buy a whole rescue pack of them on ebay just to get the helicopter. Looks like we created a shortage!

I had to do the same to get the copter. Got the whole 5pc kit for $22 on ebay, shipped to me from puerto rico...

#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

BTW, this makes it seem like I'm pretty much guaranteed a "reward", but when I registered it said I would be entered into a drawing and made it sound like it was about the same odds as winning the lottery. Has anyone received a reward, and if so what was it? I don't know if all of this was finished after the initial launch or if they are going to provide awards also for this most recent production run.
[quoted image]

I registered for the “reward” with my AIQLE. I haven’t received anything. I think my “reward” was being put on a mailing list.

#6254 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I registered for the “reward” with my AIQLE. I haven’t received anything. I think my “reward” was being put on a mailing list.

I saw in the Deadpool thread where a butch of guys got swords - they looked awesome.

#6255 3 years ago

My T-Rex came in that very same position. I was able to lift the lower jaw from under the gate, but I've not powered the game yet to see if that is all that is needed. I tried to move it laterally by hand, but didn't seem to want to move (I didn't want to force it).

Did you get yours working correctly?

#6256 3 years ago

My first mod - my custom apron magnets.

8ED762A1-FC49-4687-8D59-1F022E83CF61 (resized).jpeg8ED762A1-FC49-4687-8D59-1F022E83CF61 (resized).jpeg
#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

2 of the cards look familiar...haha

#6258 3 years ago

Tomorrow will be setup day before I have to go out all evening for a friend’s son’s wedding. I at least want to get Cliffy’s on and the easy to get to rings/rubbers swapped. Play a few games to see what it’s like, then add the shaker, custom code, and plan out logical mod order. This is going to take some time for sure.

#6259 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

3 questions on the T-Rex...
If the ramp opto is not triggered, why would the opto in the trex mouth not trigger the ball capture? Or is there no opto in the mouth?
Is the new bracket for the ramp opto solving the opto issue 100% or are many still having to adjust the opto even with the new bracket?
How does 1.03 Code improve the trex ball capture? I read this on another board but not sure the code update described this improvement.

The ramp entrance opto turns the magnet on to catch the ball. The mouth opto just confirms that there is a ball caught in the mouth. So if the ramp entrance isn't triggered the magnet doesn't turn on to make the catch.

#6260 3 years ago

I hope you do create some of your own, I really enjoyed your Getaway mods (when I still had it).

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Things I may design/make on my own
- Custom themed keychain
- Custom coin reject inserts
- Ramp decal with Pteranodon tracks
- Hazard striping
- Raptor guard tower (similar to Mezel)
- Raptor pit fence (similar to Mezel)
- Barbasol can with vials (my own design, but with permission from the originally designer for this game - I actually designed and sold a similar one for DE JP)

#6261 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My T-Rex came in that very same position. I was able to lift the lower jaw from under the gate, but I've not powered the game yet to see if that is all that is needed. I tried to move it laterally by hand, but didn't seem to want to move (I didn't want to force it).
Did you get yours working correctly?

Yeah it worked fine but man it was locked in there. There are like 3 small scraps on the bottom of the jaw but it works great. I think it was bashing around in delivery and how it got forced into the wire form. I did email support today to tell them about it, I am sure they will send me the lower jaw but I kind of they send me the whole assembly just in case I have problems down the road but I don’t want to hold my breath on that. Just told them they didn’t ship it right. I had some pics of it when it was unpackaged so they can zoom in and see the position. Plus pics of the jaw clamped down around the wire form before I got it unstuck.

#6262 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

[quoted image]

Did you print those yourself or buy them somewhere. They didn’t give me anything for the right side except how much per game tags.

#6263 3 years ago

JP Premium arrived Monday - all modded already - Topper, Shaker, 5.25 Speakers and Lights, Volume Knob, Pinstadiums, Backboard Lights, Side Art, Flipper Decals, non-lighted amber Shooter.

Love the game - am a a TAF addict - I love how many different shots this pin has.

9C61C957-3C1A-4BD3-A1C4-B8D15C0E0A2E (resized).jpeg9C61C957-3C1A-4BD3-A1C4-B8D15C0E0A2E (resized).jpeg
#6264 3 years ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

JP Premium arrived Monday - all modded already - Topper, Shaker, 5.25 Speakers and Lights, Volume Knob, Pinstadiums, Backboard Lights, Side Art, Flipper Decals, non-lighted amber Shooter.
Love the game - am a a TAF addict - I love how many different shots this pin has.
[quoted image]

Nice and welcome to the club.

#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

Did you print those yourself or buy them somewhere. They didn’t give me anything for the right side except how much per game tags.

My custom apron cards are here: http://aproncards.com

These three I made based upon my apron cards, but they are actually magnets, and are sized just right to cover the 4 apron slots as well as the center stock decal. I sell my apron cards for $10 per set of 2, and I would be willing to do a 3 magnet set like mine for $25 (includes postage).

#6266 3 years ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

[quoted image]

You need to light up your amber shooter!

#6267 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The ramp entrance opto turns the magnet on to catch the ball. The mouth opto just confirms that there is a ball caught in the mouth. So if the ramp entrance isn't triggered the magnet doesn't turn on to make the catch.

How would one test the opto on the ramp? I have the new bracket but trex still not catching half the time.

#6268 3 years ago

How would one test the opto on the ramp? I have the new bracket but trex still not catching half the time.

There's a left ramp test in the software menu. Here's a post that describes how it works:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/93#post-5484113

#6269 3 years ago

Well I am now a member , was able to put a few games on it tonight . I noticed the bass speaker is vibrating the glass and the noise is kinda unnerving. I will try to put some felt in the glass channel unless there is another fix someone knows about.

#6270 3 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Well I am now a member , was able to put a few games on it tonight . I noticed the bass speaker is vibrating the glass and the noise is kinda unnerving. I will try to put some felt in the glass channel unless there is another fix someone knows about.

I used electrical tape along the edges of my AFMr LE glass, and that did the trick.

#6271 3 years ago

Try Playing with the bias options (3 different ones) in the feature adjustments. They are one of the last adjustments so when you get to the menu go backwards. Right now I think I’m on -2 (left), +3 (middle), 0 (right). I’m not quite sure which does which but I took someone else’s suggestion in this thread and went from there. I keep playing with it though but seems better.

#6272 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I used electrical tape along the edges of my AFMr LE glass, and that did the trick.

Thanks I will try that first

#6273 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

These three I made based upon my apron cards, but they are actually magnets, and are sized just right to cover the 4 apron slots as well as the center stock decal. I sell my apron cards for $10 per set of 2, and I would be willing to do a 3 magnet set like mine for $25 (includes postage).

cool I am in sent you a PM

Thanks!

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I’m in for a set.

PM me the details and I’ll get you evened up.

#6275 3 years ago

Added Mr. Tantrums straw roof mod to the lookout tower this morning, and I think it looks real great!
Thanks for making these!!
PXL_20201113_141612460 (resized).jpgPXL_20201113_141612460 (resized).jpg

PXL_20201113_141954494 (resized).jpgPXL_20201113_141954494 (resized).jpgPXL_20201113_142036424 (resized).jpgPXL_20201113_142036424 (resized).jpg
#6276 3 years ago

Anyone have issues downloading new code?

#6277 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Anyone have issues downloading new code?

Are You using Mac or windows?

#6278 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Added Mr. Tantrums straw roof mod to the lookout tower this morning, and I think it looks real great!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, I think I will also. How did you mount the Pteradon ? I just ordered one and I like the placement in your pin.

#6279 3 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Are You using Mac or windows?

Windows

#6280 3 years ago

Does it start the download then just go idle? Or can you not even start the download?

If you have an anti virus program, try disabling it for the download. If you know you’ve gone on a VPN network anytime recently, reboot your machine. Try those, if not - don’t know.

#6281 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Does it start the download then just go idle? Or can you not even start the download?
If you have an anti virus program, try disabling it for the download. If you know you’ve gone on a VPN network anytime recently, reboot your machine. Try those, if not - don’t know.

Download starts then says can’t download. Only JP file, DP and Avengers both went fine

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I have it too, not only is the quality very good, but it really blends into the theme and balances the color if you incorporate other mods into the game. Love it!!!

20201113_101130 (resized).jpg20201113_101130 (resized).jpg20201113_101206 (resized).jpg20201113_101206 (resized).jpg20201113_101304 (resized).jpg20201113_101304 (resized).jpg
#6283 3 years ago

Joining the club.....Prem on order.... looks like February....

#6284 3 years ago

Got the update downloaded is it a coincidence that my raptor pen stopped working. The motor won’t engage and open the door and the metal pin won’t come up when I manually put the ball in

#6285 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Got the update downloaded is it a coincidence that my raptor pen stopped working. The motor won’t engage and open the door and the metal pin won’t come up when I manually put the ball in

Double check you didn’t accidentally download pro code.

#6286 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Joining the club.....Prem on order.... looks like February....

I feel ya, I ordered mine in July just after the previous run all got snapped up. Finally getting mine on Monday.

#6287 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Double check you didn’t accidentally download pro code.

Yes I did ughhh! Thank you kind sir!

#6289 3 years ago

Well dang it! Installing Cliffy’s on the raptor pit gate and dropped the back one. It slid down into the raptor pit, but now I can’t find it. Took the raptor pit apart but still no luck. I continually raise and lower the playfield and sometimes I can hear it move but sometimes not. 30 minute project turned into an hour and counting.

#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well dang it! Installing Cliffy’s on the raptor pit gate and dropped the back one. It slid down into the raptor pit, but now I can’t find it. Took the raptor pit apart but still no luck. I continually raid and lower the playfield and sometimes I can hear it move but sometimes not. 30 minute project turned into an hour and counting.

Feel ya pain - something you think isn't going to take long and then you drop a component and spend the rest of the day trying to find it ...

Hope you find it

#6291 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Feel ya pain - something you think isn't going to take long and then you drop a component and spend the rest of the day trying to find it ...
Hope you find it

No luck, and I have to get ready to go to a wedding tonight. Guess I'll resume the search tomorrow, probably have to take the entire playfield apart.

#6292 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

No luck, and I have to get ready to go to a stupid wedding tonight. Guess I'll resume the search tomorrow, probably have to take the entire playfield apart.

Wedding! Hope it’s on Zoom

#6293 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Wedding! Hope it’s on Zoom

I wish, then I could sign in and go do other things

I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't really thinking about the guests during my wedding. I'm sure the groom would never miss me (son of a friend). However, don't think my wife would ever forgive me if I skipped . . . the things we do for love.

#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I wish, then I could sign in and go do other things
I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't really thinking about the guests during my wedding. I'm sure the groom would never miss me (son of a friend). However, don't think my wife would ever forgive me if I skipped . . . the things we do for love.

There is a pandemic going dude. Just sayin’ hate to see you and your family get the covid

#6295 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well dang it! Installing Cliffy’s on the raptor pit gate and dropped the back one. It slid down into the raptor pit, but now I can’t find it. Took the raptor pit apart but still no luck. I continually raise and lower the playfield and sometimes I can hear it move but sometimes not. 30 minute project turned into an hour and counting.

Only took me a couple of hours to track the stupid thing down. It slid all the way up the raptor pit and was hiding wedged under the back left plastic (which was a bear to remove, of course).

IMG_4663 (resized).JPGIMG_4663 (resized).JPG
#6296 3 years ago

Playing a ton the last 3 days - wow, what a machine. Great shots, so many different shots, so many play modes, deep code, love the lights, sound, and T-Rex is awesome. Definite keeper and exceeded high expectations. Oh, and I bought a TAF yesterday - that will be my 2 alotted machines.

Quoted from WarriorPin:

[quoted image]

#6297 3 years ago

All these people with fresh deliveries... Ordered a premium up here in Canada at the start of September and no word yet....

#6298 3 years ago

3 days, 130+ plays with the help of RobT - shaker, sub, game is pretty intense. Mini review incoming:

Tons of integration, Adrenalin, intensity, and “moments!” I play a lot of Jurassic Park and Jurassic world video games with my kids and to me, this game nails the theme with sounds, video, and call outs. It feels like a Jurassic Park game, not a movie; and that’s a huge plus to me. Code is super deep and super wide, still learning, and still digging. It’s a tough yet satisfying layout, and when you make the shots when they’re needed...so rewarding, especially the 2 and 3 hit combos. Not quite to the billion club yet, but almost; if I didn’t tilt my last game in the visitor center I may have made it haha.

CB7CA7C3-02D7-45F7-94B2-6B48A3E78EA6 (resized).jpegCB7CA7C3-02D7-45F7-94B2-6B48A3E78EA6 (resized).jpeg
#6299 3 years ago

My game is just now setup where I can play, and I have a ton to read on how to actually play this game. Thus far, I've been able to test everything successfully except the T-Rex eating a ball. I don't know if there is a test for this or even how to accomplish it during game play. I know I can search around, but was wondering if someone could give me a quick response on how I can test either through the service modes or manually get to it by hand during a game?

#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My game is just now setup where I can play, and I have a ton to read on how to actually play this game. Thus far, I've been able to test everything successfully except the T-Rex eating a ball. I'm don't know if there is a test for this or even how to accomplish it during game play. I know I can search around, but was wondering if someone could give me a quick response on how I can test either through the service modes or manually get to it by hand during a game?

Diag > coils > game > horizontal and vertical tests.

Feature adjustments > the last several adjustments are for the T-Rex. Middle bias will change his center position over the ramp slightly to the left (negative) or slightly right (positive). I believe the left and right bias settings do the same for when he’s far left or right.

In game > hit truck to spell T-REX, he will come down to ramp to feed him.

EDIT: I’m not quite sure about the other T-REX settings, I’m open ears if there’s anything really useful.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/126 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.