(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 185.
#5901 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

So i gotta ask, what mods?
I have an external sub connected to the game already and I will be trying out the custom audio. Plus I'm aware of the replacement jeep. Anything that is functional that should be added?

Scroll back some pages as we talked about it and posted many pictures.

@MezelMods - Raptor Cage and Tower is a must. You can also add @tantrum cool straw roof with siren to make it perfect.
pinstadium lights take it to the next level.
@Pinwoffer Super System for audio as well to the next level.

HD Glass

Lot's of low price goodies after that you can add.

Happy Hunting.

#5902 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

So i gotta ask, what mods?
I have an external sub connected to the game already and I will be trying out the custom audio. Plus I'm aware of the replacement jeep. Anything that is functional that should be added?

Some items to 'coin'sider:
-The flasher near the control room seems VERY bright to me. It's blinding white and covered by a clear piece of plastic. Distracting to me. ULEK makes a really nice replacement themed plastic that requires nothing but a swap. ULEK about $20

-Lots of folks replacing gthe shipped GREEN spring with an ORANGE spring. Not sure if that is a 'mod', but puts the game back to how it was designed. About $5

-Titan has a nice translucent green rubber for the flippers, and whatever else you think feels more jungle-y. About $5-10 depending on how many you swap

-Modfather and a few others make an AMBER shooter for $100, and a few yellow LEDs can be easily added to the shooter plate to illuminate it (tied into CN15)

-PBL has a set of protectors that are neon green tinted, for the outramp and slingshots. A 4-piece set for about $15

-The JADA 1:43 JP12 jeep can be found for $15 to $50 depending on source. I have that on my list to install over the weekend.

- The backbox speakers can be swapped with high quality 4-inch 4ohm to get much better sound. I used the Kicker 43DSC40's, about $40 for the pair.

#5903 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Some items to 'coin'sider:
-The flasher near the control room seems VERY bright to me. It's blinding white and covered by a clear piece of plastic. Distracting to me. ULEK makes a really nice replacement themed plastic that requires nothing but a swap. ULEK about $20.

I definitely noticed this after playing in a dark room. Will have to consider this or swap in an incandescent flasher.

#5904 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I definitely noticed this after playing in a dark room. Will have to consider this or swap in an incandescent flasher.

Putting incandescent bulbs in a system designed for LEDs is a no-no. Best case scenario you will blow a fuse. Worst case scenario you will burn out components. The current draw is much higher with old-school bulbs.

#5905 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Putting incandescent bulbs in a system designed for LEDs is a no-no. Best case scenario you will blow a fuse. Worst case scenario you will burn out components. The current draw is much higher with old-school bulbs.

good to know.

#5906 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There isn’t a bulb socket under it anyway
I just changed to a color dome and it helped a lot. Super cheap

#5907 3 years ago

greetings all! just joined the club and am having a blast so far.

I had a game today where I captured a raptor and instead of going to the visitor's center next, it just skipped immediately into Museum Mayhem.

is this known to happen?

#5908 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

greetings all! just joined the club and am having a blast so far.
I had a game today where I captured a raptor and instead of going to the visitor's center next, it just skipped immediately into Museum Mayhem.
is this known to happen?

Museum Mayhem is the 4th T-Rex mode and has nothing to do with the paddocks. Just like Secure Control Room is the 4th Control Room mode and has nothing to do with the paddocks.

#5909 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

There isn’t a bulb socket under it anyway
I just changed to a color dome and it helped a lot. Super cheap

what dome does it use? Just your standard domes that usually go on top of flashers? I noticed that this one was rounded, vs cylindrical.

#5910 3 years ago

Waiting rather impatiently for my Premium to arrive, and have read there is a setting for 4 or 8 ohm speakers. Does it matter which a person goes for if there is a system setting to deal with them? In other words, why did you specify 4 ohm?

- The backbox speakers can be swapped with high quality 4-inch 4ohm to get much better sound. I used the Kicker 43DSC40's, about $40 for the pair.

#5911 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

what dome does it use? Just your standard domes that usually go on top of flashers? I noticed that this one was rounded, vs cylindrical.

3DE18C93-E3FC-4E13-8789-B37484DCFBD1 (resized).png3DE18C93-E3FC-4E13-8789-B37484DCFBD1 (resized).png
Jurassic part only uses one attachment tab so you can just cut or break off the other tab.

#5912 3 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Waiting rather impatiently for my Premium to arrive, and have read there is a setting for 4 or 8 ohm speakers. Does it matter which a person goes for if there is a system setting to deal with them? In other words, why did you specify 4 ohm?

The current factory speakers are 4ohm, so I wanted a transparent swap. If there is a setting for 8 ohms, then it should not make much of a difference in this application. Conventional wisdom says the LOWER ohm speakers will be more efficient, higher power and some say audiophile quality by being able to handle more power more efficiently (fewer sound artifacts when looking on an oscilliscope), but at these levels, I doubt you will hit those limits or notice any difference. If there was a huge cost difference go with the chepare, but the 4's and 8's I see are all in the same $30-$50 range for a pair...

#5913 3 years ago

[quoted image]
Jurassic part only uses one attachment tab so you can just cut or break off the other tab.

Thanks! I've got a shopping cart with other stuff from them. Will add this to the cart.

#5914 3 years ago

The current factory speakers are 4ohm, so I wanted a transparent swap. If there is a setting for 8 ohms, then it should not make much of a difference in this application. Conventional wisdom says the LOWER ohm speakers will be more efficient, higher power and some say audiophile quality by being able to handle more power more efficiently (fewer sound artifacts when looking on an oscilliscope), but at these levels, I doubt you will hit those limits or notice any difference. If there was a huge cost difference go with the chepare, but the 4's and 8's I see are all in the same $30-$50 range for a pair...

Actually the Pro and Premium factory backbox speakers are 8 ohm (031-5004-02) while the LE has 4 ohm (031-5017-00), and why they have the ability to change it in the settings. The cabinet speaker is the same in all 3 models - 8" 4ohm (031-5007-01).

Some of the earlier code versions would change the speaker ohm setting if it detected the machine was an LE but it resulted in poor audio - these issues are all now resolved.

#5915 3 years ago

I just put a colored filter under my flasher dome, green one. Easy fix to lighting issues.

#5916 3 years ago

Just to be clear, I could switch out the 4" 8 ohm for a 4" 4 ohm set as long as I change the setting ( as I have a decent set of 4 ohm from a previous restore that I never installed)?

Quoted from Manny65:

Actually the Pro and Premium factory backbox speakers are 8 ohm (031-5004-02) while the LE has 4 ohm (031-5017-00), and why they have the ability to change it in the settings. The cabinet speaker is the same in all 3 models - 8" 4ohm (031-5007-01).
Some of the earlier code versions would change the speaker ohm setting if it detected the machine was an LE but it resulted in poor audio - these issues are all now resolved.

#5917 3 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Just to be clear, I could switch out the 4" 8 ohm for a 4" 4 ohm set as long as I change the setting ( as I have a decent set of 4 ohm from a previous restore that I never installed)?

Correct. From what I've read the amplifier power curve is adjusted based upon the speaker type selected (4 or 8 ohms in utilities-volume-speaker type).

With the release of .95 it detected the LE's and automatically switched the setting to 4 ohms which caused audio issues and Keith advised to manually set the speaker type back to 8 ohms (for that release), so don't believe there are any other differences in audio subsystem between the 3 models that would stop you from switching out your 8 ohm backbox speakers for 4 ohm units.

#5918 3 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Great to know. I thought they were autodetected by the software, but it sounds like the 'auto-detect' part wasn't so 'auto' afterall and likely removed from the 1.02 code! LOL

Do you remember where the setting is to change the backbox speaker ohm setting? I may have mine mis-set, but I am glad that it: 1) works fine even mis-set and 2) will potentially sound even better once I set it correctly!

#5919 3 years ago

Anyone have issues with their control room up post on Prem/LE going too low in the playfield and causing ball to get stuck atop the divot? Easy fox? Have yet to pull playfield.

#5920 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Anyone have issues with their control room up post on Prem/LE going too low in the playfield and causing ball to get stuck atop the divot? Easy fox? Have yet to pull playfield.

it's adjusted with a set screw under the mech. pretty straight forward.

#5921 3 years ago

That was a stupid question lol... fixed it super easy fix.sorry all

#5922 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

it's adjusted with a set screw under the mech. pretty straight forward.

Thanks! I should have pulled the PF before asking lmao! Feeling really stupid for not pulling the PF first.

#5923 3 years ago

Great to know. I thought they were autodetected by the software, but it sounds like the 'auto-detect' part wasn't so 'auto' afterall and likely removed from the 1.02 code! LOL
Do you remember where the setting is to change the backbox speaker ohm setting? I may have mine mis-set, but I am glad that it: 1) works fine even mis-set and 2) will potentially sound even better once I set it correctly!

I can't get to my machine atm but I believe it's in the Util menu under volume speaker type

#5924 3 years ago

[quoted image]

I bought a green two tab and cut one off and sanded it down clean to look factory... works great and looks good!

#5925 3 years ago

Dumb question/request time...

Any LE owners willing to share how the LE speakers are hooked up? Got a handful of questions:
- Looking through the manual it sounds like there is an extra (external, not on the board) amplifier for the speakers. Is that the case? If so, is their a part number on it? I'm wondering what amp they may be using (assuming a 3 channel vs 2 separate amps).

- How is it powered? Does it connect to the power board kind of like how the Pinwoofer kits do?

- How is the input wired in? Assuming their are wires from the board to a converter that sends the signal to the amp via RCA or a 3.5m jack.

Asking as I'm thinking of adding an amp to my premium and I don't want to hurt anything so would love to mirror how the LE is done or at least use it as a starting point. I LOVE my pinwoofer kits on my Maiden and DP but their new kit (much nicer than the older ones) just is more $ than I'm comfortable spending on speakers for a pinball machine. I was thinking of using the same type of AMP that Dutch Pinball used on my BOP 2.0 game:
- https://www.amazon.com/Kinter-K2020A-Original-TA2020-020-Amplifier/dp/B077Z7DBRT/ref=sr_1_1

#5926 3 years ago

Good Afternoon. I have had a strange thing start happening on my Premium. Its a home use pin, bought it new. It has the latest code. I decided to add a DBA and take it off if Free Play just for fun. Makes forna big expensive bank hahahaa! Anyway, while I was in the settings, messing around with custom pricing, all of the sudden, the menu and everything locks up, and I can't get out of it. I have to power cycle the machine, then it just goes into a bootup loop continuously. I have to reload the latest code fully, to get it back. Rhis has happened twice. Decided to leave it alone. Ive had the machine for many months. Any ideas?

#5927 3 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Good Afternoon. I have had a strange thing start happening on my Premium. Its a home use pin, bought it new. It has the latest code. I decided to add a DBA and take it off if Free Play just for fun. Makes forna big expensive bank hahahaa! Anyway, while I was in the settings, messing around with custom pricing, all of the sudden, the menu and everything locks up, and I can't get out of it. I have to power cycle the machine, then it just goes into a bootup loop continuously. I have to reload the latest code fully, to get it back. Rhis has happened twice. Decided to leave it alone. Ive had the machine for many months. Any ideas?

Sounds like a 'showstopper' bug in the code itself. You said you did this twice, and was repeatable, so changing a pricing setting seems to be corrupting the code on SDCARD, presumably during a write sequence. BIG "IF": If STOCK firmware, I would document step by step and send to Stern support. If using Tim's AUDIO update version of firmware, try installing the STERN STOCK version and see if it still happens. If it does not break when using STOCK firmware, then again document your steps using HIS version of the firmware and send to Tim.

#5928 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Dumb question/request time...
Any LE owners willing to share how the LE speakers are hooked up? Got a handful of questions:
- Looking through the manual it sounds like there is an extra (external, not on the board) amplifier for the speakers. Is that the case? If so, is their a part number on it? I'm wondering what amp they may be using (assuming a 3 channel vs 2 separate amps).
- How is it powered? Does it connect to the power board kind of like how the Pinwoofer kits do?
- How is the input wired in? Assuming their are wires from the board to a converter that sends the signal to the amp via RCA or a 3.5m jack.
Asking as I'm thinking of adding an amp to my premium and I don't want to hurt anything so would love to mirror how the LE is done or at least use it as a starting point. I LOVE my pinwoofer kits on my Maiden and DP but their new kit (much nicer than the older ones) just is more $ than I'm comfortable spending on speakers for a pinball machine. I was thinking of using the same type of AMP that Dutch Pinball used on my BOP 2.0 game:
- amazon.com link »

There is no extra amp - its built into the stern CPU board. the speakers are wired to a 4 pin connector to the board and then spilt with a 4 pin connector to left and right from CN1.

CN4 has a pair that runs to the sub directly also.

upgrading the speakers on my IMDN Premium made a big difference. (you will need to do this in anycase of adding an amp.

#5929 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

There is no extra amp - its built into the stern CPU board. the speakers are wired to a 4 pin connector to the board and then spilt with a 4 pin connector to left and right from CN1.
upgrading the speakers on my IMDN Premium made a big difference. (you will need to do this in anycase of adding an amp.

I also found a nice difference by upgrading speakers, but I did NOT see much of a difference changing the boxbox to 5-1/4 versus high quality 4-inch. I ended up saving the $40+ cost of the new mounting plates, and just put some Kicker DSC40's that mount directly to the existing screw studs on the existing JP premium speaker plates. Pair of DSC40's 4-ohms were $50, new cabinet speaker was another $35 or so.

#5930 3 years ago

anyone know the powder coat color for the LE?

Edit***Found it its Illusion Gambler from Prismatic if anyone else is interested

#5931 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Appreciate it. Surprised they are running it off the board still with better speakers.

#5932 3 years ago

There is potentially a Stern JP in my future, so I have some questions for the group. To begin with, I will be purchasing off the resell market, so availability, location, price, etc. will all be variables for me to consider. I would typically hold out for a LE, but was wondering if the differences are enough from the premium for me to pass up an opportunity. I realize they art is different, LE has green armor, shaker, and sound upgrade, so my main questions are 1) can a shaker be purchased for the Premium?, 2) How noticeable is the sound difference?, and 3) Does the topper work on a Premium? Any additional input on differences would also be appreciated.

#5933 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

There is potentially a Stern JP in my future, so I have some questions for the group. To begin with, I will be purchasing off the resell market, so availability, location, price, etc. will all be variables for me to consider. I would typically hold out for a LE, but was wondering if the differences are enough from the premium for me to pass up an opportunity. I realize they art is different, LE has green armor, shaker, and sound upgrade, so my main questions are 1) can a shaker be purchased for the Premium?, 2) How noticeable is the sound difference?, and 3) Does the topper work on a Premium? Any additional input on differences would also be appreciated.

I can't technically speak to the LE or the topper, as I have neither, but from my understanding, the topper should work regardless of model (Pro/Premium/LE) - in fact, it looks like the still for the video on the official topper page on the Stern site shows the topper sitting on a Premium. Same goes for the shaker motor: Yes, you can purchase and install a shaker motor into any model!

The big things that an LE gets you are 1) the designer signature usually, and numbering for your game, 2) HD glass comes on the machine, 3) art package is different, but preference there is subjective, 4) comes with special art blades (perhaps installed already, too? I couldn't say - have never been able to snatch up an LE!), 5) powder coating, and maybe side armor? Not sure about side armor.

Functionally, though, Premiums and LEs are the same game, at least in most cases (there may be some rare times when that isn't the case, like maybe Batman '66 since Premium seems to actually be the "pro" version of that game), this being one of them

#5934 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My 2-cents:
1. Shaker is a must and can be found for $100-150. The Premium cabinet is pre-drilled with t-nuts already installed and ready for it. Plugs right into CN15 near coin box
2. The std Premium speakers are pretty mediocre, but for $75 to $175, you can swap. ($75 DIY, $175 complete kit). The cabinet woofer upgrade is very noticeable, the backbox speaker upgrade is somewhat noticeable.
3. I suspect the $600 topper works on either.

Lastly, you could find a distributor with no tax and free shipping that may yield you about the same price as a resale unit.

#5935 3 years ago

Lastly, you could find a distributor with no tax and free shipping that may yield you about the same price as a resale unit.

I've never purchased new, but I would consider it. Not getting ahead of myself as I need to first finalize the sale on my DE JP, and looking at a couple of other options also, but thanks to everyone for the valued input.

PS: Would you happen to have any suggestions for distributors?

#5936 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I've never purchased new, but I would consider it. Not getting ahead of myself as I need to first finalize the sale on my DE JP, and looking at a couple of other options also, but thanks to everyone for the valued input.
PS: Would you happen to have any suggestions for distributors?

If you're wanting one soon, my advice would be to hurry. Alot of places are out with none coming in for quite a while. This is according to Trent at Tilt amusements. I found a premium at flip n out, but I didn't ask how many more he had. Zach offers free shipping, ask him about tax. And yeah, I would suggest buying new based on what people are asking on the secondhand market

#5937 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

If you're wanting one soon, my advice would be to hurry. Alot of places are out with none coming in for quite a while. This is according to Trent at Tilt amusements. I found a premium at flip n out, but I didn't ask how many more he had. Zach offers free shipping, ask him about tax. And yeah, I would suggest buying new based on what people are asking on the secondhand market

Not in a real rush. Also, if I decide I want an LE then I assume the second hand market will be my only choice (Have all LE's sold? If not, I'm sure any left are over priced).

#5938 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Not in a real rush. Also, if I decide I want an LE then I assume the second hand market will be my only choice (Have all LE's sold? If not, I'm sure any left are over priced).

All LEs are long gone unless someone has one hidden away somewhere. Advice above is correct. Gameplay is identical for Prem/Le. Shaker is cheap and easy to install. I've never "needed" invisiglass, but some love it. Powder coat armor if you want. The rest is pretty much fluff.... plaque, signature, certificate, etc. If you consider buying new, I got mine from melissa at Cointaker. They will knock a few hundred off of advertised price, ship for free, and no upcharge for using a credit card. Great folks.

#5939 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

All LEs are long gone unless someone has one hidden away somewhere. Advice above is correct. Gameplay is identical for Prem/Le. Shaker is cheap and easy to install. I've never "needed" invisiglass, but some love it. Powder coat armor if you want. The rest is pretty much fluff.... plaque, signature, certificate, etc.

Yeah, the fluff I don't care about. Probably top of my list is the sound quality, so if I decide to move forward then I'd have to research that. Seems like all 3 versions are great, so if I do make up my mind on JP then I'll have a ton of things to consider.

#5940 3 years ago

Whats going rate for a 1 owner LE with the Stern amber shooter knob? Couple hundred plays. I bought it new.

#5941 3 years ago

Premium is the best art package IMO. Usually the Pro has the best art, but in this case, it's the Premium. Love the raptor-centric art and that dusky sunset vibe.

#5942 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Whats going rate for a 1 owner LE with the Stern amber shooter knob? Couple hundred plays. I bought it new.

I would imagine they dropped a little with the AIQ launch but pinside is usually in the wheelhouse.

780FF47D-D7F3-4E71-90AA-C2F78AFA3285 (resized).jpeg780FF47D-D7F3-4E71-90AA-C2F78AFA3285 (resized).jpeg
#5943 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Seems the last few on pinside went for 5 figures but really depends on location and if you have someone who is specifically looking for an LE. Topper probably makes a bit of a difference too.

#5944 3 years ago

Sounds like a 'showstopper' bug in the code itself. You said you did this twice, and was repeatable, so changing a pricing setting seems to be corrupting the code on SDCARD, presumably during a write sequence. BIG "IF": If STOCK firmware, I would document step by step and send to Stern support. If using Tim's AUDIO update version of firmware, try installing the STERN STOCK version and see if it still happens. If it does not break when using STOCK firmware, then again document your steps using HIS version of the firmware and send to Tim.

Thank you very much Markharris2000 ! Yes, it's using factory Stock Firmware I will begin a a nice document of the sequence of events, and send to Stern Support.

#5945 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yeah, the fluff I don't care about. Probably top of my list is the sound quality, so if I decide to move forward then I'd have to research that. Seems like all 3 versions are great, so if I do make up my mind on JP then I'll have a ton of things to consider.

If sound is a major concern, pinwoofer. 300 and will sound better than a stock LE.

If you can find a used one within driving distance I'd go that route. If not new is fine. With used you can check things like the PF and TREX before buying and often times they have all the tweaks needed to dial it in and play its best.

#5946 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The premium is pretty widely regarded as the best value. You can always get the invisiglass and shaker on it. You mod your pins ao much, it would probably be WAY better to just get the premium anyway.

You could play plenty of variations here locally if you are interested, and then really see what you prefer.

Craig Hassel at FUN! Mesquite is a great distributor if you go that route. He is also local to us.

#5947 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The premium is pretty widely regarded as the best value. You can always get the invisiglass and shaker on it. You mod your pins ao much, it would probably be WAY better to just get the premium anyway.
You could play plenty of variations here locally if you are interested, and then really see what you prefer.
Craig Hassel at FUN! Mesquite is a great distributor if you go that route. He is also local to us.

It depends what you value? Premiums are cheaper and can easily be pimped up, but there is a tangible value to Sterns Limited Editions which keep their value proportionly higher than Premiums.

#5948 3 years ago

I also found a nice difference by upgrading speakers, but I did NOT see much of a difference changing the boxbox to 5-1/4 versus high quality 4-inch. I ended up saving the $40+ cost of the new mounting plates, and just put some Kicker DSC40's that mount directly to the existing screw studs on the existing JP premium speaker plates. Pair of DSC40's 4-ohms were $50, new cabinet speaker was another $35 or so.

yeah good point any high quality speaker will be an improvement, I should add I was adding the 5.25 speakerlightskit also.

#5949 3 years ago

My premium arrived yesterday! Spent a few hours today installing mods and tweaking.

I accidentally bought two sets of plastic protectors, so I'm offering a bundle below for people who need these things. $60 + shipping. The Jeep mod is working good for me, just have to mount it to the plate over it's cg

1. Jada Jurassic world jeep, 1/43 scale nib. Plus two spacers and some screws to attach to the game
2. Florescent green plastic protectors (slings and inlanes)
3. Some tropical trees and museum putty

IMG_20200912_202451 (resized).jpgIMG_20200912_202451 (resized).jpgIMG_20200912_202415 (resized).jpgIMG_20200912_202415 (resized).jpgIMG_20200912_202523 (resized).jpgIMG_20200912_202523 (resized).jpg
#5950 3 years ago

I've seen the scale for replacing the jeep as 1:43 & 1:32 - which is best/closest to the original size?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/119?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.