(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 184.
#5751 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Got enough mods on that game?
Congrats though. I've only ever gotten to 4 paddocks so far. They should add some kind of option to unlock a helicopter ride up to another paddock. Maybe make it possible to skip a few. You lose the points from the paddocks but get further in the game. This game is a little too linear in my opinion, as much as I love it.

Gotta have the mods

I like the helicopter idea! They could work some interesting patterns into that

Not sure I agree with the linear part though... It gets pretty tricky if you start trying to roam the map and collect perks strategically and stack modes.. if you try and straight shot it to the Visitor center without doing the trex, raptor, and control room sides, it could get repetitive in that respect

#5752 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Got enough mods on that game?
Congrats though. I've only ever gotten to 4 paddocks so far. They should add some kind of option to unlock a helicopter ride up to another paddock. Maybe make it possible to skip a few. You lose the points from the paddocks but get further in the game. This game is a little too linear in my opinion, as much as I love it.

The way I look at it, the game really isn't laid out much differently from most newer games. Complete 3 or 4 modes and have a mini wizard mode. Have 3 or 4 mini wizard modes in the game and if you get to all of them then you get the big wizard mode.

For JP2, the map is visually the main focus so it's what a person is likely going to think about first, but really it's just one of three mini wizard paths you can go for (map progression to visitor center, control room progression to Secure Control Room, and T-Rex progression to Museum Mayhem). So overall the game is set up with different ways to play and different mini wizard modes to go for, but I think because of the visual of the map it gives the perception of the game being more linear than it really is.

To say it a different way: I'm guessing that, even though it wouldn't change the game at all, if there were playfield inserts for the control room modes leading to an insert for Secure Control Room and inserts for the T-Rex modes leading to an insert for Museum Mayhem the perception would be that it's not as linear as people sometimes think.

It would be nice to have an on screen display indicating progress on Control Room and T-Rex modes.

#5753 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

for those that love dino's and have more money then god maybe a warehouse or big lot at pinball conventions.
*Crocodile Dundie voice* Huh thats not a topper mate..this is a Topper!
Looks like the company has gone belly up and all the assets are going up for auction.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/dinosaur-auction-in-langley-1.5651547?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar&fbclid=IwAR1IBByJCdzERAk0wdu2T8DJ3ly3qBBrt5EQ2cPuCw_WzpEqpbTnNwdV5oU

If only they'd built the "Dinosaurs On Noah's Ark" exhibit. That would've made them some god-like profits (prophets?) for sure!

#5754 3 years ago

Finally in the club!! Ordered it afew months ago and it finally showed up today. My first NIB! Loving it so far and installed the blade arts right away. More MODS to come!!

060D087A-C69B-4701-B5A1-10223B311DBD (resized).jpeg060D087A-C69B-4701-B5A1-10223B311DBD (resized).jpeg8CD7C0EA-67B4-4FA5-90C1-020E6F2733C3 (resized).jpeg8CD7C0EA-67B4-4FA5-90C1-020E6F2733C3 (resized).jpegC0055D3C-1A6F-492F-BC98-A45290FFD2DE (resized).jpegC0055D3C-1A6F-492F-BC98-A45290FFD2DE (resized).jpeg
#5755 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

Finally in the club!! Ordered it afew months ago and it finally showed up today. My first NIB! Loving it so far and installed the blade arts right away. More MODS to come!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats.....mods huh>? haha

#5756 3 years ago

Picked up a premium. Playfield looks great! No pooling.

Recommendations on lighting upgrades as it seems a bit dim

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I finally did it. Made it to the Visitor Center, accidentally took the hard route but still captured the Trex. Highest game I've had yet! Almost broke 1.5 billion ...Man it only took over 3000 games.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get those palm trees from? They look awesome!!

#5758 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Picked up a premium. Playfield looks great! No pooling.
Recommendations on lighting upgrades as it seems a bit dim

I put Pinstadium Omegas (those are white only and no striping) on mine. Love it. Tried to take a before/after pic but the camera adjusts automatically so it's not obvious but what a difference in person.

They are a bit overkill though as they are set at 35% and are almost too bright. With HD glass I set them at 17% and that's enough. I "stole" the HD glass from my JPLE to put it on MMRRE so the pinstadiums help overcome the reflection issues.

#5759 3 years ago

So I just got my JP yesterday and played maybe 10 games and I already have dimpling... Is this something I should be worried about? I didn't get a playfield protector because I heard it affects the feel of the game. Thoughts?

#5760 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

So I just got my JP yesterday and played maybe 10 games and I already have dimpling... Is this something I should be worried about? I didn't get a playfield protector because I heard it affects the feel of the game. Thoughts?

No. Dimpling is going to happen. It is not an "issue".

#5761 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

Like anything, I think it’s personal preference. I don’t think of dimpling as damage like chipping, so I don’t put a protector on. It’s up to you how you feel about it though. If you don’t want dimpling, then put a protector on. I have a ton of dimpling on my JJP POTC but it doesn’t impact ball travel and I don’t mind it so I don’t put a protector on. My JP2 has WAY less dimpling than my POTC did after the same number of games played.

#5762 3 years ago

I have a very high end translite that came with my game. I was going to use it for wall art but I can't figure out a way to hang it so I'm going to sell it for $150 plus shipping, unless you want to pick it up in person. It's a direct transfer to acrylic. The previous owner paid $200+ dollars.

IMG_5634 (resized).JPGIMG_5634 (resized).JPGIMG_5635 (resized).JPGIMG_5635 (resized).JPG
#5763 3 years ago

Hi guys! Im having a problem where my balls keep gets stuck right here. it looks like the post isn't all the way flash and the balls keeps getting caught on it. Anyone else having this problem? or can provide any tips before I take the glass off to get a better look. Thanks

77BBE4C7-DBDB-40AD-9530-4AAA406C2FA9 (resized).jpeg77BBE4C7-DBDB-40AD-9530-4AAA406C2FA9 (resized).jpeg
#5764 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

Hi guys! Im having a problem where my balls keep gets stuck right here. it looks like the post isn't all the way flash and the balls keeps getting caught on it. Anyone else having this problem? or can provide any tips before I take the glass off to get a better look. Thanks
[quoted image]

Is your incline steep enough?

#5765 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

[quoted image]

If the post isn’t flush it can be adjusted from under the playfield. Just turn the screw I’ve circled in this picture to lower the post until it’s flush.

705A5D08-CCFE-4D4B-B127-B3BACA6C538A (resized).jpeg705A5D08-CCFE-4D4B-B127-B3BACA6C538A (resized).jpeg
#5766 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

[quoted image]

If your playfield is at 6.5-7.0 degrees angle, then the issue is your post isn't flush and need to be adjusted (as EaglePin has indicated)

#5767 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If the post isn’t flush it can be adjusted from under the playfield. Just turn the screw I’ve circled in this picture to lower the post until it’s flush.
[quoted image]

Thank you guys!! I will try that I'm sure that's what it is I just didn't know how to adjust it. Thanks again! you guys are the best!!

#5768 3 years ago

Since I just got my JP, I am looking for some possible mods. What are considered "must-haves?"

Also, where can I get good custom apron cards?

#5769 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

I found some in the model aisle at hobby lobby

#5770 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Since I just got my JP, I am looking for some possible mods. What are considered "must-haves?"

I got my Premium in mid June. In my opinion, the must have mods are Mezel's sign mods (Helipad, Pterendon,/Extra Ball, T-Rex Event, etc., Mezel's raptor cage, and a shaker. If in the budget, the Tilt Topper is awesome as well. A lot better topper than Stern's for the money.

I've added a few others like a Pterendon over the right loop ramp area, ULEK's East Dock sign, some palm trees for a jungle look from Modfather, a Matchbox JP Green Explorer, and Tilt's right ramp dinosaur track decal. Not sure I'd say those are all must haves but I like them.

20200725_000305 (resized).jpg20200725_000305 (resized).jpg20200724_234748 (resized).jpg20200724_234748 (resized).jpg
#5771 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I really dig the mosquito shooter rod. Got it from modfather and will add lightning like in the stern one soon.

#5772 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I got my Premium in mid June. In my opinion, the must have mods are Mezel's sign mods (Helipad, Pterendon,/Extra Ball, T-Rex Event, etc., Mezel's raptor cage, and a shaker. If in the budget, the Tilt Topper is awesome as well. A lot better topper than Stern's for the money.
I've added a few others like a Pterendon over the right loop ramp area, ULEK's East Dock sign, some palm trees for a jungle look from Modfather, a Matchbox JP Green Explorer, and Tilt's right ramp dinosaur track decal. Not sure I'd say those are all must haves but I like them.[quoted image][quoted image]

The raptor watch tower from Mezel really completes the look. And I agree the shooter rod is really nice.

#5773 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have been looking for some nice apron cards as well. Anyone know where to find some?

#5774 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyGee:

You can buy them ready to install from Modfather as well. That is where I bought mine.

20200725_000208 (resized).jpg20200725_000208 (resized).jpg
#5775 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

You can buy them ready to install from Modfather as well. That is where I bought mine.

[quoted image]

MOdfather rocks!!!!!!!!!! Get the PinWoofer audio super kit...Must have!!!!

#5776 3 years ago

A while ago I thought I read that someone was working on a T-Rex head mod for the PREM/LE i.e. a replacement mold. Anyone know if that's still a thing?

#5777 3 years ago

Finally got around to doing my last mod, one that I wanted to do for a long while..Turned out awesome I think.

Used a 9/64 drill bit to drill out the spun rivets in the matchbox helo and separated the 2 halves and removed the landing gear...then used a grinding wheel to flatten the top of the helo to give clearance for the metal blades while using the factory bushing plate mounted under the plastic (didn't change that setup at all). I then used a step cone bit on the top of the helo to widen a whole large enough to give the plastic sleeve for the rod and the washers connecting the blades with ample room to turn uninhibited. (Basically the helo just sits around the original post)... Finally used a dremel to give some clearance for the 3 screws on the helo pad and fastened the helo to the pad with 3M tape.

Pretty easy mod all together, just need the right tools to start.

Love how it turned out

Here's a video of it in action, click link below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UZCWovuQw4dEjyZ-vRdhOq1uWxwUN_i4/view?usp=sharing

20200725_121524.jpg20200725_121524.jpg20200725_121532.jpg20200725_121532.jpg

#5778 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

A while ago I thought I read that someone was working on a T-Rex head mod for the PREM/LE i.e. a replacement mold. Anyone know if that's still a thing?

Yeah. Here it is.

IMG_9085 (resized).jpgIMG_9085 (resized).jpg
#5779 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Finally got around to doing my last mod, one that I wanted to do for a long while..Turned out awesome I think.
Used a 9/64 drill bit to drill out the spun rivets in the matchbox helo and separated the 2 halves and removed the landing gear...then used a grinding wheel to flatten the top of the helo to give clearance for the metal blades while using the factory bushing plate mounted under the plastic (didn't change that setup at all). I then used a step cone bit on the top of the helo to widen a whole large enough to give the plastic sleeve for the rod and the washers connecting the blades with ample room to turn uninhibited. (Basically the helo just sits around the original post)... Finally used a dremel to give some clearance for the 3 screws on the helo pad and fastened the helo to the pad with 3M tape.
Love how it turned out
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UZCWovuQw4dEjyZ-vRdhOq1uWxwUN_i4/view?usp=sharing

[quoted image][quoted image]

Your link no workie...

#5781 3 years ago

I made a little LED mod, which is subtle but i really like it- it always lights up when control room is ready.
I installed a LED behind the control room target and soldered it to the control room LED from below.
Just make sure the LED is bright enough and cover the top of the control room targets bracket with something black, because it can cause a nasty light reflection. Also use the right color of the control room, its light blue, don't use the standard blue like i did at first.

cntrl (1) (resized).jpgcntrl (1) (resized).jpgcntrl (2) (resized).jpgcntrl (2) (resized).jpg
#5782 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I installed a LED behind the control room target

I’ve been thinking about doing this, as well Looks good!

#5783 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Love how it turned out

This is spectacular! I've been waiting for someone to figure this out. I have a drill with general bits but it sounds like you do need to grind down the top of the helicopter itself and need some special "cone bit" in order to do this? I don't have a grinder unfortunately. Either way, well done man. Looks like it should have been from day one!

#5784 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

This is spectacular! I've been waiting for someone to figure this out. I have a drill with general bits but it sounds like you do need to grind down the top of the helicopter itself and need some special "cone bit" in order to do this? I don't have a grinder unfortunately. Either way, well done man. Looks like it should have been from day one!

Thank you! I love these little things in pinball modding..There is a little curve to the roof of the helo, so i figured grinding it flat would be the best way to avoid interference...the metal is soft so i didn't want to bend it and risk flaring the sides...the step bit was just easier than a bunch of drill bits as you can judge the depth and hole on the fly, due to the required width of the washer on the sleeve of the post, the hole in the top is fairly large and actually exceeds the width of the helo a little bit on the sides, but it was necessary to give the washer/bearing/washer assembly room to turn without binding.

#5785 3 years ago
Quoted from Mutt:

sometimes my t-rex comes down on the wireform & rests it's chin there instead of lowering into the ramp. today during 1 game it happened 3 times. I feel like I posted about this before but it's always hard to snap a pic of it. i'm still running v1 of the code & don't believe updating to 1.02 is going to make a difference. still, I'm gonna try that before taking things apart.

Did you ever hear anything about this or find a fix? My rex has been starting to do this exact thing over the past few days, and it seems the frequency is increasing. I, too, am still on v1.0 (to maintain Tim’s great audio package). The head starts the game fine, but then somehow during play something gets mixed up with (I assume) its programming and it thinks the position towards the habitrail is center.

Edit: I see a couple of people (beelzeboob, caker137) replied with a few different things they had done to resolve this issue in their own machines; have you tried and confirmed either fix, or for those other posters if you see this, have those solutions held up?

#5786 3 years ago

Finally decided to become more than a spectator on JP, and just got word that I have a 300 pound box in transit to me. It's a JP Premium manufactured a couple of weeks ago. After reading 116 pages of posts here, sounds like I could have plenty to keep me busy, after I unbox it and knock out a hundred games or so!

Sounds like first must-do: a few software setup adjustments are in order to reduce intensity of some coils that may be overpowered by default, sorting out any loose screws I find rattling around, adding a washer to the left side of shooter lane if needed, and perhaps I'll spring for the flipper bat top surface 'caution' decal mod.

My goal it to keep the glass ON and just play it as designed (if that is possible). 8-)

#5787 3 years ago

How do you start the game in the wizard mode. Tried searching for the last 1/2 hour but not finding it. Lots of talk about it but not how to start. Is there also a menu item that might be disabled?

#5788 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

No need to grind or take the copter apart. I explained this last week when I posted how I did it last week. Just drill a hole through the copter the size of the bushing and counter sink the screws into the flipper bushing (what is used to spin the blades).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/114

#5789 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

How do you start the game in the wizard mode. Tried searching for the last 1/2 hour but not finding it. Lots of talk about it but not how to start. Is there also a menu item that might be disabled?

Hold both flipper buttons in while in attract mode. A menu should pop up. Select the game you want to play with the flipper buttons (left/right), then press start. Nublar Challenge is what you are looking for.

Yes there is a setting to disable this option but by default it’s set to enable. Since you didn’t know about it you obviously did not change it to disabled...

#5790 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Hold both flipper buttons in while in attract mode. A menu should pop up. Select the game you want to play with the flipper buttons (left/right), then press start. Nublar Challenge is what you are looking for.
Yes there is a setting to disable this option but by default it’s set to enable. Since you didn’t know about it you obviously did not change it to disabled...

Perfect thanks. Second owner of my LE so thought maybe it might have been disabled.

#5791 3 years ago

So I accidentally order 3/8” flipper bands instead of the standard 1/2”. They are noticeably shorter on the flippers but initially I didn’t notice much difference. Is there a reason I should not just use the stock I accidentally ordered?

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

So I accidentally order 3/8” flipper bands instead of the standard 1/2”. They are noticeably shorter on the flippers but initially I didn’t notice much difference. Is there a reason I should not just use the stock I accidentally ordered?

I have 3/8" on mine and have no issues with them.

#5793 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Yeah. Here it is.
[quoted image]

Thanks, but I'm speaking to the Stern JP2 Prem/LE T-Rex head, not the Data East one. Anyone know if someone is working on this? My guess is no otherwise I would've probably found a recent post about it. I imagine it would be a lot of effort. It would be so awesome to know if any modders are looking into it.

#5794 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Thanks, but I'm speaking to the Stern JP2 Prem/LE T-Rex head, not the Data East one. Anyone know if someone is working on this? My guess is no otherwise I would've probably found a recent post about it. I imagine it would be a lot of effort. It would be so awesome to know if any modders are looking into it.

I remember reading about this as well. Hopefully winteriscoming does it. The one he did for DE is amazing!

31482348-A629-4854-B271-1529DAB60D1E (resized).jpeg31482348-A629-4854-B271-1529DAB60D1E (resized).jpegF4C757E5-5150-4F2C-8A5C-F06FFE4044EF (resized).jpegF4C757E5-5150-4F2C-8A5C-F06FFE4044EF (resized).jpeg
#5795 3 years ago

TREX adjustment specialist, I need some help.

My T-Rex seems to have a mind of it's own now. When I first got my game it would always open it's mouth in the center of the ramp and ball catches were about 70% successful. After a month of ownership my TREX now will lower it's head and open it's mouth in very inconsistent places. I played one game last night to where the first TREX mode it lowered literally on the outside of the left of the ramp and opened it's mouth. The next two were perfect in the middle and the 4th time it was supposed the catch the ball it rested it's jaw on the top of the right side of the ramp. Because of where it was at it also blocked the ramp as the ball couldn't make it past the TREX neck. I had to drain the ball as I was roadblocked. Next ball pops in and the TREX goes back to where it should have been.

I've tried using the bias adjustments in the game with zero luck. It's almost as if the game loses track of center sometimes and the center point is different depending on if the head is moving from the left or right position. If moving right to left it centers itself most of the time. Moving from left to right it's almost always out of alignment.

#5796 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I have been looking for some nice apron cards as well. Anyone know where to find some?

067a05a7173000370cc46d8573002c5c7f569396 (resized).jpg067a05a7173000370cc46d8573002c5c7f569396 (resized).jpg0eb3cbd2eeb4ccbd103c54f51ad368881f32d344 (resized).jpg0eb3cbd2eeb4ccbd103c54f51ad368881f32d344 (resized).jpg750eddbed46dbc15459b89ad8aa0cdab66fdbe01 (resized).jpg750eddbed46dbc15459b89ad8aa0cdab66fdbe01 (resized).jpg7a41c48091030d4d9711265f83773415272e2f62 (resized).jpg7a41c48091030d4d9711265f83773415272e2f62 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200728-003438 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200728-003438 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200728-005046~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200728-005046~2 (resized).pngab3c0f2d83c1813392f7d28dd70e8222a169a14f (resized).jpgab3c0f2d83c1813392f7d28dd70e8222a169a14f (resized).jpgc03cbdc5371aa3ea6b695bf4a1262c928bacf7a5 (resized).jpgc03cbdc5371aa3ea6b695bf4a1262c928bacf7a5 (resized).jpgcf0a203f26068d57677efd85342960cf4a812e43 (resized).jpgcf0a203f26068d57677efd85342960cf4a812e43 (resized).jpg
#5798 3 years ago

jp le shaker motor died on me single blue wire snapped on me. any ideas how to fix?

#5799 3 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

jp le shaker motor died on me single blue wire snapped on me. any ideas how to fix?

What's it look like? Sounds like a soldering job.

#5800 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

What's it look like? Sounds like a soldering job.

soldering part is good wire i do not know where it goes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Niwot, CO
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 35.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 39.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/116?hl=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.