(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 184.
#5501 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I can confirm that my JPLE with the factory installation of the shaker has this mod.

Thank you! If it isn't too much trouble, when you get a chance could you take a picture of whrte the capacitor plugs into the node board? I think I've figured it out but want to make sure I've done it correctly.

#5502 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thank you! If it isn't too much trouble, when you get a chance could you take a picture of whrte the capacitor plugs into the node board? I think I've figured it out but want to make sure I've done it correctly.

The stern link has all the details:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Stern-ShakerMotorAdvisory.pdf

#5503 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

The LE has an extra board. See pics.

15F34C14-CA20-4225-8965-B66D9F8CCACF (resized).jpeg15F34C14-CA20-4225-8965-B66D9F8CCACF (resized).jpeg72E8108C-3107-4788-B2B4-F428D9F69E2F (resized).jpeg72E8108C-3107-4788-B2B4-F428D9F69E2F (resized).jpeg
#5504 3 years ago
Quoted from jsitaly42:

You're not making this easier! haha. But the LE has the upgraded sound and shaker and I don't have to mess with it at all which is nice...

I got the LE and haven't regretted it one bit. You also get the HD anti-reflective glass. That's more value than the mirrored BG. On a side note, that HD Glass is now on my MMrRE until I can get another sheet. It's awesome.

#5505 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Might want to fact check. The Capacitor Service bulletin was for SPIKE 1 and 2.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Stern-ShakerMotorAdvisory.pdf

I was schooled! I’m now aware mine works without it but that isn’t Necessarily correct

#5506 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The LE has an extra board.

What are those extra connectors going to? (Not finding anything in the manual...unless I'm just missing it)

#5507 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Premium being delivered today. Should I order some coil stops?

Not being delivered till tomorrow now...

904324A0-75A2-46A7-B51A-0C3DA8E2F3D2 (resized).jpeg904324A0-75A2-46A7-B51A-0C3DA8E2F3D2 (resized).jpeg
#5508 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I got the LE and haven't regretted it one bit. You also get the HD anti-reflective glass. That's more value than the mirrored BG. On a side note, that HD Glass is now on my MMrRE until I can get another sheet. It's awesome.

I didn't realize the HD glass was on this machine too. I was prepped to spend $300 to grab some. Ok sold!

#5509 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

We tried that. The post is threaded into my playfield and I can not unscrew it from the top with the tools I have.

I tapped it out with a small screwdriver from below and gently hammer it up.

#5510 3 years ago

I have a question regarding combos in this game.
I heared that the red light at the heli pad is the indicator for an ongoing combo.
At the premium it also lights up when the heli blade is spinning and i was not able to see if a combo is still active or not.
Will the light flash until the combo is finished or gets interrupted? what will end a combo, is time a factor too?

and the second question noone answerd was about the escape target. i get so much direct bounce to right outlane drains from it.
how and when do you try to shoot the target? i try to hit it whenever its lit, of course MB is a nice opportunity to hit it without risk.

#5511 3 years ago

I’m in! Never even played it before buying. Homerun Stern. Playfield looks good no planking or anything that stood out. Built 6/4.

5826E25F-E4DC-48FF-AE59-AF905C826B6B (resized).jpeg5826E25F-E4DC-48FF-AE59-AF905C826B6B (resized).jpeg
#5512 3 years ago

I’m in! Never even played it before buying. Homerun Stern. Playfield looks good no planking or anything that stood out. Built 6/4.
[quoted image]

wait... your inserts do not stand up a little bit, can you feel the inserts and artwork through the clear coat?
my PF looks bad now after 1500 games- cratering. they have to figure this out for a 8k+ game.
my DP pro still looks nice, not nearly as bad.

#5513 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

wait... your inserts do not stand up a little bit, can you feel the inserts and artwork through the clear coat?
my PF looks bad now after 1500 games- cratering. they have to figure this out for a 8k+ game.

Here's a few pics of mine, made 06/05/20. Clear is thin, but I'm happy with the quality so far.
20200612_113838 (resized).jpg20200612_113838 (resized).jpg20200612_113847 (resized).jpg20200612_113847 (resized).jpg20200612_113832 (resized).jpg20200612_113832 (resized).jpg20200612_113823 (resized).jpg20200612_113823 (resized).jpg

#5514 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Here's a few pics of mine, made 06/05/20. Clear is thin, but I'm happy with the quality so far.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you feel any ridges where the insert meets the wood? That would indicate that the clear is very thin, and will lead to wear in the future.

#5515 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

My game looks like exactly like the guys above MikeS. This is my first nib since the initial release of Maiden pro. So I guess time will tell if these thinner clear games hold up. Hmmm. I did plan on getting a tmnt pro then being done for a year or so unless I sell a game.

#5516 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Can you feel any ridges where the insert meets the wood? That would indicate that the clear is very thin, and will lead to wear in the future.

Very slight. Reminds me of the clear on most 90s WPC and Sterns up to around 2010. I'm not concerned at all about it wearing, especially in home use. It doesn't seem like Stern started laying the clear on thick until around X-Men.

#5517 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I have the same question. It seems like the official Stern shaker has the capacitor but others like Pinball Life do not. Is there a potential to void my warranty if I don't use a capacitor?
This is the only video I've seen where someone does the install with the capacitor version and he mentions that it is to prevent slam tilts (3:23 mark):

Very confusing to be sure. Aftermarket kits (and earlier STERN kits) seem to use motors that draw too much power for a few milliseconds during startup, and the 220uF capacitor buffers the power available for that tiny duration. I just received the Shaker part #502-5027-01 directly from Stern (June2020) and there is NO capacitor visible, nor does it include the capacitor adapter cable. I suspect the new revision of the kit 502-5027-01 uses a different motor with less power drawn during startup so no need for the capacitor.

#5518 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

The LE has an extra board. See pics. [quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks everyone. Those instructions confirmed I have it set up correctly. It looks like the ones they included were for Spike 1 or even a SAM system.

#5519 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

mine looked the same, i have had a few clear coat chippings after some weeks at the upper flippers post and at a few ball guides.
imo you should not feel the inserts and art through the clear coat with your hands! I'm happy to get a PF replacement but im sure it will wear the same.
those dimples are too much...

#5520 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Could you please tell us how you came up with this?

#5521 3 years ago

Does anyone know if Stern is still making the lighted amber shooter rod? It has said stock out for a while so wondering if there are plans to continue making these in the future.

#5522 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Does anyone know if Stern is still making the lighted amber shooter rod? It has said stock out for a while so wondering if there are plans to continue making these in the future.

Sorry I don't know for sure but I will say that in March when they were also sold out I contacted Game Room Guys and they knew the next date of production and had a waiting list. I put myself on that and got one within a month. Alecia is who I talked with. Good luck; it's a great mod.

#5523 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me the difference between the 1.0 code and most recent 1.01 code?

My machine came earlier this week with the 1.0 code. I updated it with 1.01 from Stern's website yesterday and played a while last night. I didn't notice anything different.

#5524 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Can anyone tell me the difference between the 1.0 code and most recent 1.01 code?
My machine came earlier this week with the 1.0 code. I updated it with 1.01 from Stern's website yesterday and played a while last night. I didn't notice anything different.

The biggest change is-
"added 'T-REX EVENT STARTS ON RAMP ENTER' - YES - allows the mode to start if the Ramp Enter switch is hit, NO - T-Rex must register a catch to start the mode, Defaults to NO"

I am staying at 1.0 as I have some alt audio that only works on 1.0. Very Happy Camper.

#5525 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I’ll do the search for you....

V1.01.0 - April 7th, 2020
===========================
- DNA Combos - Truck shots are now registered when the ball first moves off the opto rather than after the ball settles
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the Super Jackpot Hurry Up value would be reset on mode start causing smaller Hurry Up values than expected when restarting the multiball
- Chaos Multiball - added Chaos Hurry-Up light show when the Super Jackpot is ready
- Chaos Multiball - added Chaos Super Jackpot light show
- Visitor Center Bonus - changed text to read "(Dino) Captured" to "(Dino) Paddock". You get a bonus for each Paddock visited regardless of if the dinosaur was captured
- Visitor Center Bonus HSTD - fixed an issue where the Visitor Center Bonus High Score would not be the correct score that was received during the game
- Virus Attack - fixed a slight scoring bug where awards would be given in the wrong sequence
- Secure Control Room - pausing timers for Paddock Dinosaur when the ball is locked in the control room on the final shot / fossil collect / total sequence
- Invalid Frenzy - added a random easter egg that occasionally happens with 1 hit left until Add-A-Ball
- Invalid Frenzy - added 4th Add-A-Ball
- Invalid Frenzy - added error names to Jackpot awards
- Inavlid Frenzy - added names to Super Jackpot awards
- Skill Shot - fixed an issue where ball save would not kill Skill Shot eligibility
- System Failure - blowoff of this initial paddock ball hold will now end the light show associated with it so the shots aren't hidden anymore
- Instant Info - updated Rescues info page to track percentage of rescues out of a park theoretical maximum
- Instant Info - fixed an issue with 'Replay At' showing an old value that wasn't updated after the latest game was played
- Attract Mode - adding info screen to advertise how to play the 'Challenge' mode, it will also advertise a 'Normal' mode game if challenge mode is currently configured to start with a Start Button press.
- Audits - adding more audits for rules that were missing them
- T-Rex Adjustment Descriptions:
-- General --
"T-REX MAGNET DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex mouth magnet, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex jaw coil, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX STEPPER DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Horizontal Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Vertical Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
"T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.
"T-REX STEPPER LEFT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the left position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Loop)
"T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the middle position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp)
"T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the right position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp wireform)
-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken
-- Left or Right Drop Sequence --
"T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open when dropping Right onto the Left Ramp wireform or Left onto the Left Loop plastic
-- Left or Right Throw Sequence --
Throw Sequence Pattern - Start Motor Movement ---[1]---> Mouth Magnet Off ---[2]---> Jaw Open ---[3]---> Jaw Close
*Note* - each of the numbered arrows above indicate a number of milliseconds that separate each event in the throw sequence and can be adjusted by the following adjustments:
"T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Left throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Right throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW MAG OFF TICKS" - milliseconds between Mouth Magnet Off and Jaw Open for both Left and Right throws - [2] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds between Jaw Open and Jaw Close for both Left and Right throws - [3] in the sequence above
-- Diagnostics --
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG THRASH" - changes the amount of thrashes (motor revolutions) that happen when 'enter' is pressed in the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen, changing from a negative to positive number will change the motor thrash direction
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG VPOS UP" - when set to 'YES' the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen will position the T-Rex in the Up position, when set to 'NO' the T-Rex will be positioned in the Mid position
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'T-REX EVENT STARTS ON RAMP ENTER' - YES - allows the mode to start if the Ramp Enter switch is hit, NO - T-Rex must register a catch to start the mode, Defaults to NO
- added 'POP BUMPER POWER' - allows the pop bumper power to be adjusted down
- System - Updated to V2.45
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.58.0

#5526 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I’ll do the search for you....
V1.01.0 - April 7th, 2020
===========================
- DNA Combos - Truck shots are now registered when the ball first moves off the opto rather than after the ball settles
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the Super Jackpot Hurry Up value would be reset on mode start causing smaller Hurry Up values than expected when restarting the multiball
- Chaos Multiball - added Chaos Hurry-Up light show when the Super Jackpot is ready
- Visitor Center Bonus - changed text to read "(Dino) Captured" to "(Dino) Paddock". You get a bonus for each Paddock visited regardless of if the dinosaur was captured
- Visitor Center Bonus HSTD - fixed an issue where the Visitor Center Bonus High Score would not be the correct score that was received during the game
- Virus Attack - fixed a slight scoring bug where awards would be given in the wrong sequence
- Secure Control Room - pausing timers for Paddock Dinosaur when the ball is locked in the control room on the final shot / fossil collect / total sequence
- Invalid Frenzy - added a random easter egg that occasionally happens with 1 hit left until Add-A-Ball
- Skill Shot - fixed an issue where ball save would not kill Skill Shot eligibility
- System Failure - blowoff of this initial paddock ball hold will now end the light show associated with it so the shots aren't hidden anymore
- Instant Info - updated Rescues info page to track percentage of rescues out of a park theoretical maximum
- Instant Info - fixed an issue with 'Replay At' showing an old value that wasn't updated after the latest game was played
- Attract Mode - adding info screen to advertise how to play the 'Challenge' mode, it will also advertise a 'Normal' mode game if challenge mode is currently configured to start with a Start Button press.
- T-Rex Adjustment Descriptions:
-- General --
"T-REX MAGNET DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex mouth magnet, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex jaw coil, will result in the game using Pro rules for the T-Rex shots
"T-REX STEPPER DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Horizontal Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX VERTICAL MOTOR DISABLED" - disables the T-Rex Vertical Motor, will result in the game using Pro rules for T-Rex shots
"T-REX JAW HOLD POWER" - hold power of the Jaw coil each time T-Rex opens it's mouth
"T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.
"T-REX STEPPER LEFT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the left position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Loop)
"T-REX STEPPER MIDDLE POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the middle position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp)
"T-REX STEPPER RIGHT POS BIAS" - this number is an offset number of steps from where the software considers the right position of the T-Rex head (this should be directly above the Left Ramp wireform)
-- Drop or Throw Sequences --
"T-REX STEP KEEP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open after the Left Ramp opto is broken
-- Left or Right Drop Sequence --
"T-REX STEP DROP JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds the jaw is kept open when dropping Right onto the Left Ramp wireform or Left onto the Left Loop plastic
-- Left or Right Throw Sequence --
Throw Sequence Pattern - Start Motor Movement ---[1]---> Mouth Magnet Off ---[2]---> Jaw Open ---[3]---> Jaw Close
*Note* - each of the numbered arrows above indicate a number of milliseconds that separate each event in the throw sequence and can be adjusted by the following adjustments:
"T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Left throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS" - milliseconds between Start Motor Movement and Mouth Magnet Off for Right throws - [1] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW MAG OFF TICKS" - milliseconds between Mouth Magnet Off and Jaw Open for both Left and Right throws - [2] in the sequence above
"T-REX STEP THROW JAW OPEN TICKS" - milliseconds between Jaw Open and Jaw Close for both Left and Right throws - [3] in the sequence above
-- Diagnostics --
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG THRASH" - changes the amount of thrashes (motor revolutions) that happen when 'enter' is pressed in the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen, changing from a negative to positive number will change the motor thrash direction
"T-REX STEPPER DIAG VPOS UP" - when set to 'YES' the 'T-Rex Horizontal Motor Test' diagnostic screen will position the T-Rex in the Up position, when set to 'NO' the T-Rex will be positioned in the Mid position
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'T-REX EVENT STARTS ON RAMP ENTER' - YES - allows the mode to start if the Ramp Enter switch is hit, NO - T-Rex must register a catch to start the mode, Defaults to NO
- added 'POP BUMPER POWER' - allows the pop bumper power to be adjusted down

Thanks! So it looks like some minor changes overall. My T-Rex is only catching the ball about 60-65% of the time. I was hoping they did something in 1.01 that enhanced that but it didn't seem to make a difference playing on the new code last night.

#5527 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thanks! So it looks like some minor changes overall. My T-Rex is only catching the ball about 60-65% of the time. I was hoping they did something in 1.01 that enhanced that but it didn't seem to make a difference playing on the new code last night.

Did yours come with the updated guide on the trex ramp? I would assume so but it is Stern that we're dealing with. Check the "key posts" for Dino adjustments.

#5528 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Did yours come with the updated guide on the trex ramp? I would assume so but it is Stern that we're dealing with. Check the "key posts" for Dino adjustments.

Key posts in settings? Where would I find that?

#5529 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Key posts in settings? Where would I find that?

No. Key posts in this thread (near top of the screen).

#5530 3 years ago
E64FA602-346B-44C8-9449-8AA5D1725E49 (resized).jpegE64FA602-346B-44C8-9449-8AA5D1725E49 (resized).jpeg
#5531 3 years ago

Anyone know the settings number for t-Rex dropping ball on ramp and not tossing it?

#5532 3 years ago

Anyone know the settings number for t-Rex dropping ball on ramp and not tossing it?

In the Stern code read me:
“ "T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.”

#5533 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

In the Stern code read me:
“ "T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED" - when set to 'YES' T-Rex will attempt to throw the ball left / right when the game logic allows for it. When set to 'NO' the T-Rex will only drop the ball into the Left Ramp wireform.”

Thank you!!!

#5534 3 years ago

I would stick with 1.00 and upgrade to the alternate soundtrack. I would rather have my trex reject some balls than not having this upgraded soundtrack it's like watching the movie everytime I play. Epic

#5535 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

[quoted image]

Ok, thanks. I guess Im still confused what the updated T Rex ramp guide referenced is, though.

#5536 3 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I would stick with 1.00 and upgrade to the alternate soundtrack. I would rather have my trex reject some balls than not having this upgraded soundtrack it's like watching the movie everytime I play. Epic

I disagree. Some of the modded sounds are cool but not worth being on latest code IMO. These are the non-trex changes:

DNA Combos - Truck shots are now registered when the ball first moves off the opto rather than after the ball settles

#5537 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Ok, thanks. I guess Im still confused what the updated T Rex ramp guide referenced is, though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/92#post-5478521

#5538 3 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

Can you share a video with thsi alternate soundtrack. Wonder what you changed?

#5540 3 years ago

The alternate sound package is awesome! Absolutely love it and it really adds to the theme integration

#5541 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

The alternate sound package is awesome! Absolutely love it and it really adds to the theme integration

Yeah it is...nice having both versions....thanks again to timlah79

#5542 3 years ago

Anyone know if Cliffy is planning on making protectors for the raptor pen gate? I've noticed mine showing a bit of wear there.

#5543 3 years ago

Installed the topper today. It looks way better in person. The torches have a fire/glow effect and the lights overall are well done. At first boot it updates the code with the topper options. Code version stays the same but there are now goat mania and topper adjustments in the settings.

Goat Mania
- Spell out Jurassic Park on Topper with 12 Dino captures. Progress carries over even through power cycles.
- Hit supply drop to start Goat Mania
Each flipper hit counts toward progress and is displayed but I’m unsure of how the scoring works so far. I didn’t video to review.

I may have found a bug after getting through the first goat mania. The flip count stayed on the score board (top right in pic below) for my next plays. I powered off/on then ran through the mode again and the flip count didn’t remain the second time.

F3A63B61-F1D7-4288-8805-FFA34FB8E903 (resized).jpegF3A63B61-F1D7-4288-8805-FFA34FB8E903 (resized).jpeg
#5544 3 years ago

This game is officially the new "GOAT".

#5545 3 years ago

I must agree that this game has set the bar and is the new goat. I am a William's guy and own all the top williams/bally games, a couple JJP and spooky games and personally not a stern fan at all. But this game is different, and notice that it has William's pop bumper caps on it.

#5546 3 years ago

If you guys are on Facebook, you need to vote in the Stern Shootout. Believe it or not JP is currently losing to MET. That is totally unacceptable! JP is SUCH a better game!

#5547 3 years ago

I know there have been several posts about this previously but I wanted to share my experience with coil stops. I have played over 1000 games on my machine and check the stops for obvious signs of failure which didn’t seem to be the case. Tonight I was fed up with missing the S shot due to weak power and decided to replace the left flipper coil stop and clean the coil sleeve while I was at it. I will include a picture of the old and new coil stop for reference but immediately I could hit the S shot easily. I will replace the other coils stops another night but the right flippers don’t seem to need as much power and aren’t sticking or anything.

51D9ACE6-9280-46CC-8ECC-9F6E27DF793E (resized).jpeg51D9ACE6-9280-46CC-8ECC-9F6E27DF793E (resized).jpeg
#5548 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

If you guys are on Facebook, you need to vote in the Stern Shootout. Believe it or not JP is currently losing to MET. That is totally unacceptable! JP is SUCH a better game!

Looks like that pole was shared with and overtaken by some Metallica fan pages.

#5549 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Looks like that pole was shared with and overtaken by some Metallica fan pages.

Yeah, JP was winning pretty well until someone cross-posted the survey to the Metallica fan page on FB. Talk about gaming the system.

#5550 3 years ago

It must be Nedry doing this!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/111?hl=gblack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.