(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 185.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah not in an owners thread..... And believe me I can go all day on the LE "value". Just not the place. Post it elsewhere
Really excited to see it in person. Should be able to tomorrow night.

Do you know your serial number yet??

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Oh look, this conversation (again) in a thread meant for those who purchased an LE or premium.
I tell you what dude: spend your money however you decide. If someone else wants to spend theirs on an LE - it literally has nothing to do with you.

EXACTLY.

Ohhhhh I just saw the drain button....never used that before.

#453 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Newbie first experience with trolls...is there a potion to get rid of them?? HAHA

You can block or ignore them so you no longer see their posts. There is a Potion too but you need to be about arms length from them

#454 4 years ago

Drain will drain the whole thread

#455 4 years ago

Ok maybe just the post lol not sure

#456 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

You can block or ignore them so you no longer see their posts. There is a Potion too but you need to be about arms length from them

HAHA.....if I drain HIS post the entire 9 pages will vanish???

Oh well , ignore seems the best plan.

#457 4 years ago

Okay back to fun posts!!!!!!!!!!!

We had 2 confirmed deliveries yesterday.

Who is planning on getting there LE's today?? I am going to create a LE private get together party for one day in the future. Dont see thats ever been done.

Maybe a JP LE Cruise?? I know someone amazing in the travel biz for BIG discounts...( ME) - haha, only rule is I need proof of your Serial number..

Congrats again to 011 and 026, you win the bonus prize.

#458 4 years ago

#119 is on it's way!

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

#119 is on it's way!

Thanks and another Texan. WOOHOO.

Are you going to the big expo next month?

I am adding you to the above post with your 119.

Thanks.

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Picked mine up this morning, could have yesterday but was too busy. Got #26 to signify the 26th anniversary of Jurassic Park.[quoted image]

Nice car by the way.

Why on earth is your xmas tree ready?? haha. kidding.

#461 4 years ago

011 checked in.
026 checked in.

011-Confirmed
026-Confirmed
119-Confirmed

I wonder when we will see 250's and up as I heard those are bookmarked for the rest of the world. Let's see if the first 250 are only USA .

250 for USA and 250 for the rest of the entire planet.

Crazy.

#462 4 years ago

Sipping today! Be here tomorrow or Friday. Nothing like a weekend unboxing.

#463 4 years ago

My LE is shipping tomorrow. Should be a short drive, so maybe see it by Saturday (hoping).

#464 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Sipping today! Be here tomorrow or Friday. Nothing like a weekend unboxing.

You know your number or will it be a surprise??

#465 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

My LE is shipping tomorrow. Should be a short drive, so maybe see it by Saturday (hoping).

Pop in your number when you get it. Happy days ahead.

#466 4 years ago

I was all excited to take a break from work and see what the 20 new posts were about...nevermind...

#467 4 years ago

I just got a call from FedEx Freight. My LE is being delivered tomorrow!!

#468 4 years ago

Okay back to fun posts!!!!!!!!!!!
We had 2 confirmed deliveries yesterday.
Who is planning on getting there LE's today?? I am going to create a LE private get together party for one day in the future. Dont see thats ever been done.
Maybe a JP LE Cruise?? I know someone amazing in the travel biz for BIG discounts...( ME) - haha, only rule is I need proof of your Serial number..
Congrats again to 011 and 026, you win the bonus prize.

I do love cruises and I'm in for an LE, so...

#469 4 years ago

You LE buyers are hilarious.

#470 4 years ago

Thanks and another Texan. WOOHOO.
Are you going to the big expo next month?
I am adding you to the above post with your 119.
Thanks.

Chicago Expo? Went last year. This year I'm going to Houston in November.

#471 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

NICE and a 3rd Texan in the club.

#472 4 years ago

Any word yet on how the newer (art-removed-from-posts) playfields are looking? How do the ball guides look? Distro said Stern has also made clearcoat process changes, but I'm a bit skeptical and haven't been able to get any more detail on the what/when.

I still have my deposit in for an LE, but am holding on a solid confirmation that this is really fixed before completing the purchase.

#473 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Any word yet on how the newer (art-removed-from-posts) playfields are looking? How do the ball guides look? Distro said Stern has also made clearcoat process changes, but I'm a bit skeptical and haven't been able to get any more detail on the what/when.
I still have my deposit in for an LE, but am holding on a solid confirmation that this is really fixed before completing the purchase.

^^^

#474 4 years ago

Thanks for posting the differences.
I called it a club , maybe need to change the title to Prem-LE buyers only.

I never understood the need for a separate thread that excludes Pro buyers. It’s a weird sort of segregation.

#475 4 years ago

Not seeing anything on the thread specifically about this beyond discussion of whether or not it was still an issue. Would love to hear from those with LE games in hand how they look.

#476 4 years ago
Quoted from raz0red:

Doesn’t the LE also have speaker lights?

No.

No speaker lights from Stern since they used the last of the Batman 66 SLE speaker light parts on Deadpool LE (FUN FACT: They are actually listed as Batman parts in the Deadpool LE manual), BUT, keep an eye on my website. I will have my, better than factory "Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kits" for SPIKE 2 use listed soon (target date Oct 1st).

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#477 4 years ago

Where is all the pictures of LEs.

For those that have one and played a bunch how are the playfields holding up?

#478 4 years ago

I’m an LE buyer, and I agree with the ridiculousness of having a separate club thread. I only purchased because I like the art better. I have a Star Wars Pro because I like it better, and no spectate club there. This will be my last post in this club as I believe there should only be one club for one game

#479 4 years ago

LE Buyer. Agree there should only be one club for all models.

#480 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

For me its worth the extra money. The powder coating (400), shaker (100), hd glass(200), art blades(100), upgraded speaker (100) and back glass (100) most of which I would do anyway(maybe not the back glass). Add in my time because I dont have to deal with any of this myself and its well over 1500 in savings. I know some numbers are maybe a little high while some are a little low.
Some people I understand its not worth it because they dont want the extras or like to do the install on their own.
That is what makes our country great is the different opinions and the fact we do have options.

Maybe it’s the currency exchange to Australia but I think you’re undervaluing the extras included in the LE. The mirrored backglass alone would have to be $3-400. What do CPR sell theirs for? HD glass also in the $3-400 range. The upgraded amps and speakers would have to be worth more than $100.

Personally I think the value is about right for JPLE. I picked up a MBRLE recently and the LE value was easily justifiable to the SE.

At the end of the day, get what makes you happy.

#481 4 years ago

Got a tracking number. The truck will arrive at the depot in my city on Friday... But, they can't confirm if it will be offloaded that Friday or Monday.

#482 4 years ago

What mods are people getting?
Speaker lights a must! The barbisol can looks cool. Isn’t someone making a “more realistic” Trex?? (Available yet?) My LE will hopefully arrive before the wknd?

#483 4 years ago

I haven't heard anything yet. My distributor says anytime, but I'm going nuts! Lol. I wish there was a way I could find out some kind of timeline for delivery. This is my first new in box, do you typically get an email or a phone call from the distributor or from delivery company first?

#484 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Let’s us know about the playfield defects.

#485 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

I haven't heard anything yet. My distributor says anytime, but I'm going nuts! Lol. I wish there was a way I could find out some kind of timeline for delivery. This is my first new in box, do you typically get an email or a phone call from the distributor or from delivery company first?

I usually get a call one day out that it arrived in the local hub and then we schedule a delivery date that is usually next day, but sometimes more than that.

#486 4 years ago

I can understand the possible need for 2 forums (pro vs. prem/le) because the rules will be different (see GOT, massively different), mods may be different, etc. But I think most are smart enough to skip over posts that aren't related to their game (or their desires, mods, etc.) just like we skip over the vast amount of trolls that don't belong on this site at all.

Skipping posts is better than monitoring 2 or more forums. So, I'd side with ONE forum....but I don't think votes matter.

#487 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I usually get a call one day out that it arrived in the local hub and then we schedule a delivery date that is usually next day, but sometimes more than that.

The distributor should/could(if you ask them) provide a tracking number when it ships. You can then watch it make it's journey to your local hub. I've called the carrier 1-2 days ahead and arranged to pick-up the day that it was scheduled to arrive. I've done this without any issues on multiple occasions to ensure I didn't have to wait through the weekend knowing that my game was so close!

#488 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

The distributor should/could(if you ask them) provide a tracking number when it ships. You can then watch it make it's journey to your local hub. I've called the carrier 1-2 days ahead and arranged to pick-up the day that it was scheduled to arrive. I've done this without any issues on multiple occasions to ensure I didn't have to wait through the weekend knowing that my game was so close!

That can be treated differently depending on the local hub. Some are adamant that they will not schedule home delivery until it is on hand at the local facility. Other people are more willing to schedule it as it gets close to the facility. This also varies by shipper and sometimes the personality of the scheduling agent! I suggest trying to get it scheduled when it is a day out to the local hub. Worst case scenario is they say they won't and you just call back the next day for the appointment.

I also agree that you should request the tracking number as soon as you can. Not every dealer makes the effort to forward that info to you right away.

#489 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I can understand the possible need for 2 forums (pro vs. prem/le) because the rules will be different (see GOT, massively different), mods may be different, etc. But I think most are smart enough to skip over posts that aren't related to their game (or their desires, mods, etc.) just like we skip over the vast amount of trolls that don't belong on this site at all.
Skipping posts is better than monitoring 2 or more forums. So, I'd side with ONE forum....but I don't think votes matter.

Yeah, if the posts were actually funneled specifically to pro vs premium issues, then I can understand two forums. But so much of the posts on the LE forum have involved asking about the pro playfield and general playability issues that I've just been interacting in both forums. I've even seen posts repeated across both forums, and answers to questions only listed in one of the forums -- making them easy to miss. I think it also makes it seem like the premium people are being snooty. But of course, I don't think that's the intention.

#490 4 years ago

Good info on delivery. Thanks guys!!

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from gipinball:

What mods are people getting?
Speaker lights a must! The barbisol can looks cool. Isn’t someone making a “more realistic” Trex?? (Available yet?) My LE will hopefully arrive before the wknd?

I bought the cracked egg, the trex, electric fence and all the signs from ulekstore. So far about 12 items.

Things I want once game arrives,

Raptor Look-out
Raptor pen
Amber Rod
Barbasol can
Shooter plate, undecided on the 2 choices that are for sale.
Lighting in back, trex's mouth, speaker grills.
Stickers.

Hope someone makes a helicopter mod that is not a $5 toy. lol

We haven't forgot the topper my other buddy is working on , he is finishing another big project and about to send us some pictures.

What about you????

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I opened the thread/forum after I joined and saw the LUCI thread. It was only going to be the LE group and then it was shutdown for awhile and when admin re-opened it he added PREM to the title.

My thread was open a few days before the other thread and I asked cant we just combine them together and the answer was no.

I also bounce between both, no biggie.

Any one who has already received your machines, hows the sound? and would you replace the speakers? It mad a massive difference on my LUCI. The subwoofer is a winner with the amp.

#493 4 years ago

I hope FedEx calls today! Waiting on 3 pins to be delivered the next 2-3 weeks, exciting times to be had!

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I hope FedEx calls today! Waiting on 3 pins to be delivered the next 2-3 weeks, exciting times to be had!

Nice!

10C86611-3414-4FEF-870E-BAD9ACFBD49A (resized).png10C86611-3414-4FEF-870E-BAD9ACFBD49A (resized).png
#495 4 years ago

FedEx called me this morning to inform me that my scheduled 11:00 to 3:00 delivery would not be happening due to flooding. They are shutting down freight operations in Houston for the day. ☹️

#496 4 years ago

Show off!!!

#497 4 years ago

I bought the cracked egg, the trex, electric fence and all the signs from ulekstore. So far about 12 items.
Things I want once game arrives,
Raptor Look-out
Raptor pen
Amber Rod
Barbasol can
Shooter plate, undecided on the 2 choices that are for sale.
Lighting in back, trex's mouth, speaker grills.
Stickers.
Hope someone makes a helicopter mod that is not a $5 toy. lol
We haven't forgot the topper my other buddy is working on , he is finishing another big project and about to send us some pictures.
What about you????

Where do i find the egg and the TREX? Edit:Found the egg. But not the Trex

BTW I got My LE setup yesterday. The playfield looks great. No defects at all that i noticed. Ive put about 10 games on it. Only thing that im going to have to adjust tonight is i had a little bit of flipper hop on my left flipper.

#498 4 years ago

I sold my whole collection off to get them definitely not because I’m rich or loaded, cuz I definitely aint

#499 4 years ago

How many did you sell?? I wish I knew you . I want the 8 ball deluxe.

Please tell what you are getting.

#500 4 years ago

I sold my whole collection off to get them definitely not because I’m rich or loaded, cuz I definitely aint

Oh yeah the guy in Arizona who sold all his pins!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.