cv2 (resized).jpg
1000023093 (resized).jpg
20240119_155917 (resized).jpg
20240119_155552 (resized).jpg
20240119_154416 (resized).jpg
20240119_155346 (resized).jpg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robbyirl5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1405 3 years ago

After some shipping delay, I finally am officially in the club with a beautiful CV machine. What better way to get to know it than to have a few little gremlins up front, so here we go - I'm losing pinballs in the ringmaster device. If it helps, I had two missing pinballs, and I put the playfield all the way up (couldn't see them in the subways) and back down (to the rest, but still angled back), powered on and the ball finder kicked on out the VUK by the Ringmaster, and was still missing one. When the Ringmaster came up in the test I saw it right under the head (at the top / 12 o'clock) and then when I put the playfield back to normal (all the way down) it eventually came out the VUK. I'm hoping its as simple as magnetized balls (is that a common?) and will be checking this shortly, but just curious if this is common, and if so, the most common errors/fixes.

#1406 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

After some shipping delay, I finally am officially in the club with a beautiful CV machine. What better way to get to know it than to have a few little gremlins up front, so here we go - I'm losing pinballs in the ringmaster device. If it helps, I had two missing pinballs, and I put the playfield all the way up (couldn't see them in the subways) and back down (to the rest, but still angled back), powered on and the ball finder kicked on out the VUK by the Ringmaster, and was still missing one. When the Ringmaster came up in the test I saw it right under the head (at the top / 12 o'clock) and then when I put the playfield back to normal (all the way down) it eventually came out the VUK. I'm hoping its as simple as magnetized balls (is that a common?) and will be checking this shortly, but just curious if this is common, and if so, the most common errors/fixes.

Answered my own question, playfield angle measured at the flippers was 6.5, at the ringmaster, just over 5%. So I just averaged out the playfield angle and jamming now. Really fun game!

#1409 3 years ago

My backbox circus luck switch err’d, because it hadn’t been hit in some time I guess. Manually triggering it clears the credit dot. With that said, the cannon never hits it in my game, but I have no idea if there is something I have to do or if it’s just random. Watching the orange ball, it it fires, hits directly above her hand and drops straight down, never really getting near the switch. Basically following the path I’ve drawn on the attached picture. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to adjust something?

5F841623-0706-4FD4-A722-62D45E11639C (resized).jpeg5F841623-0706-4FD4-A722-62D45E11639C (resized).jpeg
#1410 3 years ago

I’ve also had 2 flipper dead, GI’s/lamps out (DMD stays on), 3-5 seconds, then reset (twice tonight). I’m going to assume this is the WPC reset issue that the daughtercard bandaids, but has a power voltage supply issue?

#1412 3 years ago
Quoted from in2kiss:

There is a blue colored ball that is slightly heavier than the orange one. Once I changed it, my game hits cirqus luck far more often.

I’m going to look for the blue ball. But now I see what’s happening. It’s hitting the clear raised disk that is above the red ball and bouncing back. Is that disk too big or non-standard? Attached screenshots from the slow-mo video (sorry for awful glare), show the progression from hitting the clear disk an bouncing back.

BDF5CCF7-FE79-42E8-AC39-60C07AC74D15 (resized).pngBDF5CCF7-FE79-42E8-AC39-60C07AC74D15 (resized).png5DFCBBEA-7B27-4AC4-97C3-4766600A547B (resized).png5DFCBBEA-7B27-4AC4-97C3-4766600A547B (resized).png7220F990-B199-4B17-8EB2-F84DEE0C15FA (resized).png7220F990-B199-4B17-8EB2-F84DEE0C15FA (resized).png
#1414 3 years ago

So this reset issue, I’m starting to think it’s a software issue, and not a power issue. Only because every time it resets, it goes to Sideshow mode, and the ColorDMD never shuts down. Sideshow mode randomly pops up, playfield and flippers go dark/dead, and it takes about 3-5 seconds (DMD on the whole time, playing the sideshow animation), before it gets a reboot, testing, etc. I’m running 2.0HC (which I saw isn’t official, but looks like it has a ton of improvements). I just ordered a replacement (actually ordered 2.0H Mayne different?), and also 1.4. Hoping that fixes it. Has anybody experienced anything like this? It’s a bummer just had 107M on my second ball it crapped out. Finished the full wizard mode though which is super cool!

#1416 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Resets are not a function of software, they occur when the power supply voltage for the CPU drops too low. There are a whole list of reasons of what can cause that voltage to drop. There is also a procedure that outlines what to check first. A couple of things that I would check first are: Make sure that all of your boards in your back box are tightly secured. (nothing loose) Make sure all your plugs are snug and pushed in all the way. Reseat all of your ribbon cables. Also a good push/wiggle test with the game on can reveal alot. Gently push on your ASIC on the cpu board. Gently wiggle wires/plugs just to see if it cause the machine to reset. Afterward check your 5v power supply at the driver board to see what the voltage is. If you dont find anything at this point, then you should go to the procedure and start from the beginning of that procedure. actionpinball.com/tech/reset

Thank you, this is all super helpful. I’ve had that reset issue (on TAF) what makes this one unique is that before it resets, it starts playing the sideshow music and animations on the DMD, even if I didn’t hit the sideshow. It absolutely could still be an undervoltage issue (and I’m prepared to do that) just seemed weird that it’s tied to the sideshow music/animations, which made me think it could be software (I’ve had roms go bad too). I’m going to do the wiggle test, I didn’t do that (but have on a DMD driver issue on another WPC). Thank you!

#1418 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Swap the plastic disc with a actual steel bell, it's very easy to do, looks better, delivers a real bell ring and the ball bounces off of it more predictably.

There is a steel bell in a box in the cashbox, so should be easy! Previous owner thought ahead.

#1432 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Finally got my CV pretty dialed in. Waiting for the neon ramp light replacement and I had the tab on the right flipper that held the coil stop was completely broken off. Not sure how it kept working ok like that but it was. Got my highwire correctly holding balls and releasing them.
This machine is difficult to light with LED's (transparent plastics like over the slingshots) without blinding the shooter.

I plan on installing PinStadiums. Looks like they do not drown out the neon (which I was worried about)

1 week later
#1468 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Thats my experience with it. It does not matter to me which came first the chicken or the egg. I just told my story on what happened to me. My game works perfect with the post and the proto/ sample Ringmaster. If I remove that post, balls stick immediately. Sheesh

Can you share a picture of the skinny head? Curious how it looks!

#1469 3 years ago

For what it’s worth, if you have LED’s in this game, the GI OCD is a must have. I thought the flickering was a feature until I tested the GI’s and the flickering was the dimming. The OCD makes a huge difference.

#1470 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Swap the plastic disc with a actual steel bell, it's very easy to do, looks better, delivers a real bell ring and the ball bounces off of it more predictably.

I ordered the blue ball from Marcos and it makes a huge difference it falls down the right about half the time and hits the switch. Started to replace the fake bell with a real bell, but didn’t get to it. Will do soon!

#1471 3 years ago

So my machine has not reset in sometime, but a buddy came over tonight to play and reset on him. Just for shits and grins I threw in the reset fix board (that I ordered a few weeks ago when it first started happening) and it seemed to address it for a full two player game which lasted about 30 minutes. Then it reset again, when he was playing and I was playing another pin (IJ) next to him on the same electrical circuit. I don’t know if that was the cause or a coincidence.

I measured the voltage at J101 on the power board and on pin 32 of the CPU chip, almost identical at 5.09 so not losing anything there. Measured the outlet at the wall as well as the service port, both reading the same and consistent. The only thing I can figure is that while I’m not monitoring, there is a voltage drop. Somewhere. Maybe from the pool heater (they are in a pool house), maybe the HVAC, who knows. To rule that out I ordered a line conditioner which has a battery to cover voltage drops.

I have noticed, when the reset happens, it typically starts with a shot up the left ramp and presumably when the magnet engages going into the lock. Are magnets a big power draw? And anything I should be looking for related to that?

Another thing i that I can’t figure out, it’s not an immediate reset. Every time it goes to the sideshow animation with a dark play field and no flipper control (which I believe is the case when you get the sideshow). Then the DMD shows testing….

I will ultimately figure it out by trial and error, but any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.

Love this game!

#1478 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Notice the post and the rubber extended on the left. The skinny RM is one of the best features of the early versions of the game IMHO.
[quoted image]

I've got a fathead, but I also have that post (although it doesn't connect to the other post with rubber, it just has it's own little ring around it).

#1479 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

I know it’s not typically related to resets and also a different PSB board but I’ve had a WPC-S game reset with the daughterboard installed and the cause was failed/weak 12vr circuit on the power supply board.

That might be it, I need to check the 12v. My 5v is fine, but I didn't check 12v. But interesting, it resets every time going up the ramp, I'm wondering if that switch below the magnet, or the magnet, is getting a bad connection. I'm going to do some wiggling under the glass here shortly.

#1481 3 years ago

Is the backglass plastic trim on this game different than other WPC's? I seem to be missing the side pieces, not needed, but would like to order some. With all this game has going on in the backglass, it seemed a little thicker to me, so wondering if the trim piece was a different part number. Couldn't find a PN in the manual, so thought I'd ask! Thank you

#1483 3 years ago
Quoted from JagDaniels:

Cirqus Voltaire Lift Trim
Partnumber: 03-9697
Cirqus Voltaire Backglass Top Trim
Partnumber: 03-9698-1
Cirqus Voltaire Backglass Side Trim
Partnumber: 03-9698-2
I am not sure this helps, but this is what i found.
Greetings daniel

That’s what I couldn’t find, perfect!

1 week later
#1488 3 years ago

This bracket that is circled was not installed correctly in my machine (it was backwards from the picture). I’ve attached it the way that it looks from the CV pics I could find (harder when Pinside was down!). Does this look correct now? I have it double side taped to the back of the switch because that’s how it was, and I don’t have the screws small enough to fit.

34C78783-C26F-4862-87A3-F45851E4D3D4 (resized).jpeg34C78783-C26F-4862-87A3-F45851E4D3D4 (resized).jpeg
#1489 3 years ago

I’m chasing down a maddening problem, it’s intermittent which means it only happens when I’m on my GC score

Was at 168M w/ another ball left.

The machine resets, easy right all WPC’s do. Bought the bandaid, tested all the TP’s for voltages, followed the guides until I ran out of talent, took both the power and MPU board to Chris Hibler who went through them all, tested, etc. got it back, still does it. Voltage coming out of my walls measures fine and I have 3 more WPC’s plugged into the same outlets, no issues.

Here is where this is weird, my machine goes into a random Side Show mode (on DMD, music, etc) for about 5 seconds (flippers dead and playfield dark, same as when you go into it in the game) before I see the “Testing...”. Changed ROMs to 2.0H from 2.0HC (heard it was a hack), thought I solved it but then the above game happened.

It only ever happens/resets going up the ramp. Upper ramp and ramp made switches test fine. I though the issue could have been a diode that’s really close / touching the other lead on the ramp made switch, but not. It could be the magnet (next step is unplugging it to see if the resets still happen), or could be the neon, which is triggered by the ramp made (which you only see if the magnet doesn’t grab it).

Had anybody seen anything like this? For a while I was able to reproduce, but then I can go games without being able to. Driving me a little nuts!!!

Would love any suggestions.

#1491 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

You have to recreate the issue somehow. Put the game in test switch mode and press those switches repeatedly. Also raise the playfield and leave it in test mode wiggle the wires for those switches and also the left orbit switches. Your looking for two or more switches making at once.

Sometimes I can recreate, other times it plays just fine for awhile. I’ve narrowed it down to ramp w/o lock* (so no magnet engaging) and rolling down (which lights the neon). *with the glass off, rolling the ball by hand, this is how I recreates. This may be happening when lock/magnet are on, but not when trying to recreate.

I will take your advice with the playfield up, wiggling the switches, but I’d also like to disconnect the magnet and neon to see if it still happens. Assuming both are pretty big power draws. Do you know if there is molexes below to unplug or will I have to de-solder.

Thanks!

#1494 3 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

RobbyIRL5 Hi. Look you have a switch short that causes the reset. Look at the switches that’s doing the reset. And look at the switch matriX Then follow the switches and test one by one. Good luck.

Quoted from whthrs166:

Yeah test the diodes on both of those switches also. And just for grinns, press both of those switches at the same time.

Is there a prescribed way to test the diodes on switches? I understand that a diode is sort of a one-way and prevents signal going backwards, but how would I test this?

#1496 3 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Yeah test the diodes on both of those switches also. And just for grinns, press both of those switches at the same time.

I think this is what I needed to to do (the grins part, hitting both switches at once). I have a bunch of column 6 switches that if I push at the same time as another, activates a random additional switches. It is column 6 that is wonky.
61 (Light Standup Target) - if I hit it together with 62 (Lock Standup Target), I get 62, 21 (Slam Tilt), and 31 (trough eject) - Row 1 switch faults
61 - if I hit it with 64 (Ramp Magnet), I get 64, 21 and 31 - Row 1 again
64 - if I hit it with 65 (Ramp Made), I get 65 and 25 (Inner Loop Left) - Row 5
68 (ramp lock high) - hitting it with 61 gets a 61 and 31, hitting it with 64 gets a 64 and 28 (Inner Loop Right), hitting it with 65 works as designed (only get a 65).

There are many more combos of errors I can generate (off of column 6), but as this will be my first real dive into switch matrix issues (beyond just replacing a chip, which it has a fresh u20), I'm not really sure what to do with this data. Would the next step be start at 61 and go down the column testing to figure the last switch in the chain that effects every other switch in column 6? The last on 68 (for example) isn't problematic with switch 65, 66, or 67, but is effected by everything 64 and below (to 61). Does this mean 64 is the problem switch and maybe the diode isn't working?

Thank you for any help, I really do love learning this stuff and value the input so that one day I can help somebody else.

#1499 3 years ago
Quoted from Kare9:

Airballs are a common thing sometimes they can just hit the switch wiring just right and bend a diode leg into another lead. I assume you have visually inspected all the top side switches though.

Quoted from Kare9:

Airballs are a common thing sometimes they can just hit the switch wiring just right and bend a diode leg into another lead. I assume you have visually inspected all the top side switches though.

I've looked at all of them (64 looked close and I bent it away, this was a few days ago, had a similar issue with IJ where the diode bent into the lead and cause some switch havoc) and have a heck of of a marked up switch matrix (trying the rectangle approach). All diodes look normal and I have a multi-meter, but can't seem to make any sense of the testing. half the diodes in the machine test fine using the multi-meter (showing .6-.8V one way, 0L the other way), the rest just show .001v or something both ways (including all the problematic ones). Either half the diodes in the machine are bad, or I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong with the test. Ugh....

Does a diode need to be unsoldered on one end (positive or negative) to test? That could be part of my testing issue.

Attached is a pick with the matrix, all starting by combining switches in column 6

F379BC8D-2ADB-4F7C-A134-80D7A1E1454A (resized).jpegF379BC8D-2ADB-4F7C-A134-80D7A1E1454A (resized).jpeg
#1500 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I've looked at all of them (64 looked close and I bent it away, this was a few days ago, had a similar issue with IJ where the diode bent into the lead and cause some switch havoc) and have a heck of of a marked up switch matrix (trying the rectangle approach). All diodes look normal and I have a multi-meter, but can't seem to make any sense of the testing. half the diodes in the machine test fine using the multi-meter (showing .6-.8V one way, 0L the other way), the rest just show .001v or something both ways (including all the problematic ones). Either half the diodes in the machine are bad, or I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong with the test. Ugh....
Does a diode need to be unsoldered on one end (positive or negative) to test? That could be part of my testing issue.
Attached is a pick with the matrix, all starting by combining switches in column 6
[quoted image]

UPDATE - I believe I'm making progress. The diode in question visibly was 65 (ramp made), and I wasn't able to test the diode inline. So I desoldered, and it tested fine. Resoldered the switch, and I think it solved some of the issue. As we sit, the only offending switch is 64 (ramp magnet). I can hit any combo of other switches (as long as this one, 64, isn't included) and everything tests.

Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

[quoted image]

So I started de-soldering and testing diodes, all suspect diodes tested correctly. Found some crappy soldering on some of the switches, cleaned up. I'm out of ideas. Essentially what I could reproduce pretty regularly is that every switch works fine alone (and combined with other switches), except any column 6 at the same time as 64 (Ramp Magnet) would like both, as well as the same row in column 2 (for whatever I'm combining with 64). I just put everything back together, and it's back to random combinations of most of column 6. So it's really not even reproducing consistently, but it is consistently not working and i'm chasing changing conditions. The real risk I have outside of test mode (that resets the game) is the combination of the locks (lower, middle, and upper) with 64. I've got my tech buddy coming Tuesday, but will likely not sleep until I figure this out!

#1503 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

For weird shit like this I just replace any diode I unsolder to test because they're cheap, I have a ton of them and why not? The next thing I would do is ensure the problem is either the board or it's on the playfield, though I think this is almost certainly on the playfield. If you have some jumpers and diodes you can remove all the row and column connectors and use the jumpers with diodes to simulate the same switch closures to isolate the problem to the board or the PF.

That was my next step to manually test the board with test leads. They are on the wat via prime, I could have made them but I needed a day’s break after 5 hours chasing in circles! Thank you!

#1505 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

For weird shit like this I just replace any diode I unsolder to test because they're cheap, I have a ton of them and why not? The next thing I would do is ensure the problem is either the board or it's on the playfield, though I think this is almost certainly on the playfield. If you have some jumpers and diodes you can remove all the row and column connectors and use the jumpers with diodes to simulate the same switch closures to isolate the problem to the board or the PF.

What’s the p/n on the diodes (Marcos has many)? The diode on one of the the suspicious switches tests fine but looks different (smaller). May as well change it out!

#1508 3 years ago

Found it. The same damn switch (64) that we knew was the issue ended up being wired backwards (white and diode on wrong outside lead), somebody here called it. It sure didn't look like it because they had the diode wired backwards with it.

I'm learning from people smarter than me on this, but its quite interesting that one switch can wreak havoc on a switch matrix!

#1522 3 years ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

Please help
1). Ball travels up left ramp
2). Side show activates
3). Game freezes and resets.
Thoughts? Thanks.

Go back a few posts I just dealt with this for weeks. My solution was 3 of the switches were wired backwards (including diodes). But start with switch 64, ramp magnet. In the switch edges test, hit the switch and see if it activates more than one switch. If not, hold it down along with the lock switches and see if more than two switches go off (this was my issue, when two switches were triggered, it activated 3-4 switches).

#1526 3 years ago
Quoted from Johncare07:

Here’s a video of me doing what you guys suggested. Any thoughts?

Deja Vu for certain. That is exactly what happened to me. If you follow in my footsteps you’ll learn a lot but I’d like to try to help you past that. Hit switch 64 (ramp magnet) and 61 (Lite standup target) on the front left of the ramp. Take a slow mo video of your DMD so you can see what switches activate (for me it was the colum 2 switches that were getting wrongly activated). I’m going to take pictures of 61, 62, and 64 and you can compare to yours. All three of those were wired backwards on mine. Give me a few.

I’m wondering if there is a CV restorer out there not doing these correctly. The odds....

#1527 3 years ago

My first picture is from mid playfield of switch 64. Pay close attention to the orientation of the wires. Green in middle and then the direction of the diode (which side has the white band on it).

The second picture is of 62 (light lock standup at the bottom right of the ramp). I’m embarrassed by my soldering, but white on the bottom, green in the middle (offset to left) and banded side of diode on top. 62 (standup to the left of ramp) should look identical.

Those were what cause my problems, would be really odd if you have the exact same issue but worth a look.

If those look fine, and you hit 64 (ramp magnet) with a switch not in column 6 (anything other than the ramp and lock switches), does it trigger a 3rd unwanted switch? Mine did not which allowed me to isolate column 6 as the offender.

7716205B-FE07-467A-B355-F2DA429FBF7C (resized).jpeg7716205B-FE07-467A-B355-F2DA429FBF7C (resized).jpeg90D95FFB-CEF7-407A-8504-50E5AFA27687 (resized).jpeg90D95FFB-CEF7-407A-8504-50E5AFA27687 (resized).jpeg
#1529 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

My first picture is from mid playfield of switch 64. Pay close attention to the orientation of the wires. Green in middle and then the direction of the diode (which side has the white band on it).
The second picture is of 62 (light lock standup at the bottom right of the ramp). I’m embarrassed by my soldering, but white on the bottom, green in the middle (offset to left) and banded side of diode on top. 62 (standup to the left of ramp) should look identical.
Those were what cause my problems, would be really odd if you have the exact same issue but worth a look.
If those look fine, and you hit 64 (ramp magnet) with a switch not in column 6 (anything other than the ramp and lock switches), does it trigger a 3rd unwanted switch? Mine did not which allowed me to isolate column 6 as the offender.
[quoted image][quoted image]

If you've owned the game and it used to work and all of a sudden stopped, try re-seating all of the connectors at the bottom of the MPU board (board on the left in the backbox), and then check the u20 chip, make sure it looks ok.

#1540 2 years ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:Has anyone used MRS switches for the high wire lock switches?

Just out of curiosity, what would the benefit of this be? It’s certainly cool I get it, but the rollover switches work just fine on the locks. Is it that it’s lower profile and may look better (more hidden)?

1 week later
#1552 2 years ago

Hi, was just checking a switch (wire ramp entry), so had to take off the rear right plastic piece. Fixed the issue, went to put the plastic piece back in, and realized the only way it fits is if I push down part of it under the big bolt under the magnet (so the plastic is bent when in position). I have to assume that big magnet bold I have is too long (somebody replaced with the wrong part?). Take a look at the attached picture, green circle (plastic is under pressure when installed).

Also when I took it apart, the bottom nut on the big bolt was unscrewed near the bottom of that bolt. I tightened it up (assuming im supposed to)

Any thoughts?

5F5CB589-27EA-47C3-A57B-2CF8BE867B5F (resized).jpeg5F5CB589-27EA-47C3-A57B-2CF8BE867B5F (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#1564 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

That’s an adjustable core. There is a fixed length core which prevents this. [quoted image]

Got this installed. Much better!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robbyirl5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-circus-cv-club-for-owners-fans?tu=robbyirl5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.