Topic Stats

• 1,055 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Gotfrogs
  • Topic is favorited by 87 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 326 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2846 (resized).jpg
IMG_2844 (resized).jpg
IMG_2845 (resized).jpg
MRS-R (resized).jpg
C9B3D92C-56CB-4B44-99EC-CB27B74C0020 (resized).jpeg
49245363908_6604a29b00_k (resized).jpg
IMG_2738 (resized).jpg
IMG_2741 (resized).jpg
IMG_2744 (resized).jpg
622EB8C0-C5D4-4F4F-9BBF-81C76B4664AD (resized).jpeg
730487EE-097C-4155-A8C9-7E05AE171FB9 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
A8D693D4-5D48-4F97-8E6F-A8559A12E5C6 (resized).jpeg
14EB0C60-1A36-4265-A042-02DF9E8D45DB (resized).jpeg
4D2BDC1A-8C16-470B-8EAF-CBAF1BD579AD (resized).jpeg
1224506A-AD97-46C3-9E23-3F0F8612152D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluefishy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#465 2 years ago

Ok had little joy so far so thought would post this here on group, I have posted this in the wanted parts section as well. So trying everything. Any help appreciated.

Maybe I am mad but this is my Sleeper Project , I realised that I always seem to have had one of these , and then last couple of years my efforts got diverted to other stuff. So now its time to start the next project , No time limit , no budget limit , and will probably more a labour of love.

So the challenge. I got offered a badly damaged CV. In fact more accurately it's probably more like a bag of bits from a CV. It's a water damaged machine with a lot of bits missing. So for instance no,, no boards, lots of mechs missing , flippers , coils etc, but I have a cab and a bad play field that is partly populated, but they are badly damaged so need to be replaced. No problem I thought this is easy , you can source repro playfields and I also luckily have potential donor machine which is a NBA Fastbreak. So I could rob bits from that to get the CV working as it has the boards and flippers etc . Of course that's means a CV lives for a NBA to die, so not ideal but I was thinking , parts wise, between the two I should be ok, except the CV is missing machine specific toys to the machine and without them it's not possible to restore.

So that brings me to try and source them from pinside.

So I need help. I need the following:

Ringmaster mechanism, the main toy on the machine

Disappearing pop bumper mech – again a very specific toy to this machine

I am sure there's other bits missing but most other stuff I think I can source?
Condition does not matter as I just want to get it all working and then will look to do it up.

Anyone got anything , just sitting there , waiting to be restored , repaired , rescued ? Or know of someone who may have some bits, maybe some has has a spare play field with the bits I need. If so I would buy the whole thing as I am willing to look at anything?

I am based in the U.K. And we have a great pinball forum over here called pinball.info. If I can get these bits and get the project going will be posting progress pics and story over there and post a link on here of progress.

So let's try and bring a machine back from the dead, can anyone help?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Burnsville, MN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 50.00
$ 90.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluefishy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside