20240119_155346 (resized).jpg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
20231223_114934 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20231218_101708 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amxfc3s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#951 4 years ago
Quoted from partyguy1516:

Going to instal my new ringmaster kit. How do I remove the top plate? Is my screw just mangled? If so will I have to drill it out?[quoted image]

Cut a line through it with a dremel and small cut off disc then use a flathead screwdriver to back it out?

1 month later
#974 4 years ago

Has anyone installed GIOCD and LEDOCD on a CV? Id like to install LEDs in mine but was getting some noticeable pulsing with both non -ghosting and regular comet LEDs. Not flickering completely off and on, but still annoying. It was happening in both the GI and controlled lamps.

#975 4 years ago

Any suggestions for replacing the bulbs in the light boards under the ringmaster? Do I really have to take the whole ringmaster assembly and subway out?

#985 4 years ago

I pulled the ringmaster to replace the bulbs and now am getting a switch 16 "top eddy" error. I didn't touch the eddy board and have looked all over and am pretty sure I plugged everything back in and no wires are shorted. Everything else works fine. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

#987 4 years ago

Well not sure what happened but it started working again. Hmm...

#988 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

If you put the game in switch test and roll a ball over it does it register?

It did and nothing weird with the rest of the switches in the same row/column. Will have to keep an eye on it I guess.

9 months later
#1116 3 years ago

You'll definitely want the led and gi ocd boards. I tried a bunch of ghosting and non ghosting bulbs and they all flickered like crazy without the boards. Pretty sure most/all CV ( and other wpc95 games ) came from the factory with coin door bars and the holes to mount them.

#1118 3 years ago

Easy but not cheap.

4 weeks later
#1196 3 years ago
Quoted from GPS:

Hi Guys
Wondering if what I am experiencing has been seen before and if there is a fix? Balls seem to be getting hung up on the ramp that sets up for multi ball. There are rheee distinct switches upstream of the spike which allows balls to go down to the play field. So, the spike is not an issue but rather the switches specifically the arm. Maybe bending it a little so that it takes less force to pass by the switch. Appreciate the input. Thank you. Trying to get this beast dialed in

Replace them with roller switches. It's a known issue.

5 months later
#1403 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I purchased the ring protector from the mod couple and was very disappointed with it. The return process was very painful and as such I will not be purchasing from them in the future. When you sell a product with a premium price, you should get good customer service. My troubles may have been due to the existing damage on my ring master hole but either way it did not work for me. I have been playing my game without a protector in this area and have not seen any increase in damage. Let us know what you end up doing. I am very interested in other options that are available.

I'm using this one and it's worked perfectly. https://revolutionarypinball.com/proddetail.php?prod=cvring_prot

9 months later
#1658 2 years ago

Looks like the CPU is upside down

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

8,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amxfc3s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-circus-cv-club-for-owners-fans?tu=amxfc3s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.