By Dbaum88

3 years ago

Stats

• 609 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 weeks ago by LOTR_breath
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 203 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

996C6E35-5512-4E9D-86C2-71484E9C1EC8 (resized).jpeg
file-47 (resized).jpeg
file-45 (resized).jpeg
file-46 (resized).jpeg
file-28 (6) (resized).jpeg
file-42 (1) (resized).jpeg
file-41 (1) (resized).jpeg
file-44 (resized).jpeg
file-39 (2) (resized).jpeg
file-29 (8) (resized).jpeg
file-37 (4) (resized).jpeg
file-34 (5) (resized).jpeg
file-34 (6) (resized).jpeg
file-37 (3) (resized).jpeg
Boom (resized).JPG
IMG_3349 (resized).JPG

There are 609 posts in topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 24 days ago

Hello there, fellow Cirqus Voltaire owners and fans!

Last week, I was making video recordings for a new 'How the hell do you play...' video on my Ballen van Staal Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuaEkZ_Fe9-SZV5ZDjPUiew).

During one of the takes, pretty much by accident, I had a very good game on my Cirqus Voltaire. I figured I'd make a separate video containing just that one game, so people can see what the Cirqus Voltaire pinball machine is all about.

For those that can appreciate a nice gameplay video, here it is. The camera angle in this video is quite low, which makes for a nice and clear view of the gameplay. Enjoy!

» YouTube video

#602 23 days ago

#603 21 days ago

Happy Thanksgiving to the CV owners :). I’m thankful for owning a CV, and having a random machine screw show up on my play field yesterday. Look at this picture. I swear I have torn this machine down at least three times and I’ve Never seen a philips head machine screw like this.

Screw fairy got me!

996C6E35-5512-4E9D-86C2-71484E9C1EC8 (resized).jpeg

#604 21 days ago

hitchhiker from a stern.

#605 21 days ago

I think there’s a screw like this on the plastic around the ringmaster - I think it’s on the left side.

I was able to figure out why the highwire dropped the balls one at a time at the beginning of HW multiball. The 2nd switch was holding the 2nd and 3rd balls briefly. So I bent the switch a bit to let the ball roll freely so the the switch wasn’t registering. After numerous iterations I got it working right.

#606 21 days ago
Quoted from branlon8:

I think there’s a screw like this on the plastic around the ringmaster - I think it’s on the left side.
I was able to figure out why the highwire dropped the balls one at a time at the beginning of HW multiball. The 2nd switch was holding the 2nd and 3rd balls briefly. So I bent the switch a bit to let the ball roll freely so the the switch wasn’t registering. After numerous iterations I got it working right.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about the screws on the back of the ringmaster! Thanks!! Hopefully I didn’t lose the nut too.

Glad you got your high wire working. That is such a pain, but once it is good it’s awesome.

#607 20 days ago

Do we have any talented CV owners with 3D printers?
Is it feasible to recreate the Orbit Pinball ringmaster protector in nylon on a printer?

#608 19 days ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Do we have any talented CV owners with 3D printers?
Is it feasible to recreate the Orbit Pinball ringmaster protector in nylon on a printer?

I would certainly be in for that!

#609 19 days ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Happy Thanksgiving to the CV owners :). I’m thankful for owning a CV, and having a random machine screw show up on my play field yesterday. Look at this picture. I swear I have torn this machine down at least three times and I’ve Never seen a philips head machine screw like this.
Screw fairy got me!

Ha Ha. I found that same screw on my playfield one day. I found the nut down inside the short subway in that area. Must be a common issue for it to work loose.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sittard
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 189.99
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Davenport, FL
$ 989.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
There are 609 posts in topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside