Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 days ago by VGC1612
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

kingpin-pinball_6830 (resized).jpg
kingpin-finished (resized).png
KP2 (resized).jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-03-14-at-8.30.16-PM (resized).png
KP (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180314-165031 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180314-165001 (resized).jpg
img097 (resized).jpg
KP2 (resized).jpg
KP1 (resized).jpg

There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 1 year ago

As with future reveal at this TPF is coming soon,who else will be in the club?Some picture of work progress:

KP1 (resized).jpg
KP2 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

What happened to the other game they where making the pinball circus.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

What happened to the other game they where making the pinball circus.

They still work on it,the 2nd game would help fund the rest of the Circus project

#4 1 year ago

I want in! This or any new Mark Ritchie pin.

#5 1 year ago

Can neither confirm nor deny this claim but the game would not be a 100% exact remake as it would have new graphics and possible tweaks from the original game designer (Picture of the Kingpin #8 : https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/72157652935416630 )

Gameplay:

#6 1 year ago

I'm interested in both games they are making. I wasn't looking to get a NIB anytime soon, but if they wind up selling these...
When I discovered pinball was actually fun, I got into VP9 to try out mulitple different tables. (thankfully VPX came along)
I had no idea the history behind this kingpin when I first downloaded it. It stood out amoung the rest, because I kept going back to play it.

pinball circus, common thats just cool. plus the footprint is alot smaller.

hopefully they have games ready to sell, so we can do away with this pre-order non-sense.
I don't think that's the case though.

2 weeks later
#7 1 year ago

Boy, this really is the worst kept secret in pinball.

See everyone at TPF. We will be enroute two weeks from tomorrow.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Boy, this really is the worst kept secret in pinball.
See everyone at TPF. We will be enroute two weeks from tomorrow.

You beauty, I'll definitely be ordering one through your Australian distributor.

#9 1 year ago

I would order within a minute!

1 week later
#10 1 year ago

One week guys!

#11 1 year ago

Anyone remember this from around 2012?
Wally

img097 (resized).jpg

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Yes. And Gene tried. He did Get 183 BBB's made. I wish he could have made KP happen, back then.

And glad Circus Maximus Group is going to do it now.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : Maybe they'll do the topper too ?

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Wally

I was down for 2. Bummer. I liked Gene. Miss seeing him at shows. He was great at Atown.

#15 1 year ago

Subscribed! <random popcorn eating gif>

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Disclaimer : Maybe they'll do the topper too ?

Would like to get a a Tommy Gun on the top matching the gameplay

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

The one that was made looked similar to the top third of the KP translite.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

Hey that's a great idea!

#19 1 year ago

Screenshot_20180314-165001 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20180314-165031 (resized).jpg

#20 1 year ago

KP (resized).jpg

#21 1 year ago

I cant wait to see it! The closest ive been to this game is playing it on my Digital cabinet

#22 1 year ago

This Week in Pinball **EXCLUSIVE**

Kingpin The Remake

http://thisweekinpinball.com/exclusive-first-tpf-reveal-kingpin-the-remake-interview-with-circus-maximus-kingpin-rules-upgrades-plus-a-giveaway-of-signed-translite-from-mark-ritchie/

Plus we're doing a Giveaway of a FREE Translite signed by Mark Ritchie (designer) and Stan Fukuoka (artist)! (The bottom of the article says how to enter, you don't have to be at TPF)

Make sure to stop by the Circus Maximus booth at TPF this weekend, they intend to have Kingpin available for play for the entire Texas Pinball Festival!!

Screen-Shot-2018-03-14-at-8.30.16-PM (resized).png

#23 1 year ago

This is exciting, I didn't see that one coming!
I was under the impression that PPS owned the rights to Capcom Pinball's IP. Did they license it out to Circus Maximus?

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from pin2d:

This Week in Pinball **EXCLUSIVE**
Kingpin The Remake
http://thisweekinpinball.com/exclusive-first-tpf-reveal-kingpin-the-remake-interview-with-circus-maximus-kingpin-rules-upgrades-plus-a-giveaway-of-signed-translite-from-mark-ritchie/
Plus we're doing a Giveaway of a FREE Translite signed by Mark Ritchie (designer) and Stan Fukuoka (artist)! (The bottom of the article says how to enter, you don't have to be at TPF)
Make sure to stop by the Circus Maximus booth at TPF this weekend, they intend to have Kingpin available for play for the entire Texas Pinball Festival!!

Nice job, glad my pictures could help.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Nice job, glad my pictures could help.

Exciting times!

#26 1 year ago

Im in on this!!!! $$$$ is ready. Shaping up to be a exciting year.

#27 1 year ago

This just looks flat out fun. I'd love to see what the guys can come up with for an original theme too.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Im in on this!!!! $$$$ is ready. Shaping up to be a exciting year.

How much $$$ ?

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from the_one:

How much $$$ ?

Find out in a few months....

#30 1 year ago

Very cool I just picked up one of the signed KP Translites

#31 1 year ago

There was a beautiful Capcom exhibit at the original National Pinball Museum in DC and there was a Big Bang Bar back-to-back with a Kingpin. I played the hell out of that Kingpin! I was also on the list back in 2012 when Gene was trying to drum up 250 people to commit to building Kingpin. Damn. I snagged a translite right when I got their email so we'll see what number I got.

http://pinball.rocket9.net/National_Pinball_Museum.htm

#32 1 year ago

Ordered my signed KP translight so get on this if you want a KP since these are limited to 250. The best part is, if you purchase one of these translights you will be among the first to be offered any production games when they become available.

go here to order http://www.circusmaximusgames.com/product/kingpin-signed-limited-edition-translite

#33 1 year ago

I'm going to the TPF. Should I order a translite online now or wait and get it there?

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Ordered my signed KP translight so get on this if you want a KP since these are limited to 250. The best part is, if you purchase one of these translights you will be among the first to be offered any production games when they become available.
go here to order http://www.circusmaximusgames.com/product/kingpin-signed-limited-edition-translite

This also helps to fund the build since the CG guys will never take preorder money.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I'm going to the TPF. Should I order a translite online now or wait and get it there?

I would probably order it now and pick it up at the TPF I think that shipping option is available to pick it up at the show when ordering

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Just get it at TPF with cash.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from wallybgood:

Wally

I was on the list.

#39 1 year ago

Just bought my Translite to get on that List!

#40 1 year ago

I was wondering Paul,you gonna make a LE playfield with matching art?

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

I was wondering Paul,you gonna make a LE playfield with matching art?

That’s the plan. The Dave artwork needs to be cleaned up and a few modifications. And the field and plastics completed, but Dave is chomping at the bit to do them.

He’s already completed the concepts for the cabinet and glass.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

Ordered my signed KP translight so get on this if you want a KP since these are limited to 250.

Don't forget...the machines themselves are not limited.... If 1,000 people want them, they will make them...

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

That’s the plan. The Dave artwork needs to be cleaned up and a few modifications. And the field and plastics completed, but Dave is chomping at the bit to do them.
He’s already completed the concepts for the cabinet and glass.

Awesome,i really love the LE art.Gonna be a classic already

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Don't forget...the machines themselves are not limited.... If 1,000 people want them, they will make them...

Good point that I forgot to highlight. The run of translites with early access to any production games is the 250 limit.

#45 1 year ago

You gonna stole the show at the TPF no doubt!The Capo di tutti capi is back baby!

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

You gonna stole the show at the TPF no doubt!The Capo di tutti capi is back baby!

Nahhh. We are happy to share the spotlight with our friends at Spooky with Alice Cooper and whatever the other manufacturers bring.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from pkiefert:

Nahhh. We are happy to share the spotlight with our friends at Spooky with Alice Cooper and whatever the other manufacturers bring.

Yes more Mr. Nice Guy. Rock on!

Brad

#48 1 year ago

The seminar gonna be broadcast live on internet?

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

The seminar gonna be broadcast live on internet?

Not sure. I may try and do it from my phone, but not sure if I’ll have time to sort all of that out.

#50 1 year ago

I’m in the club translite ordered going to be along wait but will be worth it huge thanks to the guys at cirqus Maximus
Thanks guys

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 209.99
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Deadpool Premium Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.00
There are 130 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside