bbb (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_1134 (resized).JPG
IMG_7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_8940 (resized).JPG
P1020275 (resized).JPG
244364399_10219890335836178_8447680572616061628_n (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNzIvZTkvNTcyZTkwOTI5NTAxM2E0ZDNkNjA0N2U4YjI2MGYxNjQ0OTA4NmNhMi5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_6163 (resized).JPG
IMG_8650 (resized).JPG
8B5AFF1E-D712-4B73-912F-9AFE408DE66D (resized).jpg
F370FE3D-9979-419A-B1E4-26393E386DAA (resized).jpg
F657FD4B-D3C8-4A96-A930-2013B6AFCB10 (resized).jpeg
008ADBF4-DF92-4964-948A-ADF793873248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#43 4 years ago

I see a bunch of folks reselling their BBBs now and lots of buzz about it being remade. I really don’t see it happening. Might be wishful thinking. You’d have to relicense Capcom name and rights. Pretty sure they weren’t perpetual.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

You have a point I am gunna need both kidneys to process all the meds I have to take. I go in for radiation treatment to try and beat this brain tumor for the 2nd time next week, maybe the doctor can shoot radiation into the area of my brain that makes me obsess about pinball all the time

Best of luck to you sir, Godspeed. I hope you beat it!

2 months later
#52 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Lol!
So will It be re-remade?
As i was away from pins for a year, i don’t know if there is something new.
It is one of the funniest game in my book.

I wouldn’t bet on it. The Pinball Circus will be remade before BBB gets a SECOND remake.

3 months later
#69 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Correction: I'm an idiot. They were Pinbits. I came clean to Jason.
Funny because while I have been able to hoard a few spare parts for BBB, I don't recall ever coming across spare pop bumper tops. Whodathunk?

Any spare wire forms? Those seem seriously hard to source

1 month later
#74 3 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Looking for some advice on the tube dancer. Mine started to wrap around the pole and contort herself pretty badly. She didn't tear, so I'm leaving her off for a while and hoping she'll slowly return to her molded form. It looks like the belt/undies broke either due to the wrapping or causing her to wrap around the axle. I've got a new belt on order and am wondering how to prevent this from happening again. I'm considering lubing the axle to reduce inner friction. Has anyone had any experience with this problem and how did you approach a solution? It's tough to see how it doesn't happen more as the shaft continuously rotates fully 360 when tube dancer is lit. I'm fortunate enough to have a couple spare dolls if mine is roached, but only want to tap that reserve if absolutely necessary. Looking forward to getting Betty back up on the MainStage.

I’ve heard this is due to the tube dancer’s plastic breaking down over time so she kinda “melts” and thus twists around and such

1 month later
#80 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

I need to replace a flipper assembly for a Capcom Big Bang Bar. I can’t seem to find any Capcom flipper parts anywhere.
Can you use Williams flipper rebuild kits from pinball life? I never worked on one before. The plastic linkage on my upper flipper snapped in half so I need to repair.

https://www.rtbb.com.au/
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/ in Australia has all the capcom parts. That’s where you can order linkages and such. I’ve been told that it’s best to order extras to save yourself on shipping when the others inevitably break

1 month later
#89 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Sure no pb. I’ve PM you.

Same. I’m very curious.
Always looking for unique European games.

7 months later
#132 2 years ago
Quoted from snowvictim:

Fellas, it's highly probable that I'll never even come close to a BBB pin, let alone owning one, but that didn't stop me from decorating my flat (or "condo" for those of you on the other side of the pond) with a little piece of this unique pin.
Took me 3 months to do, had to vector out all the individual characters, etc. for it to come out right in print. The whole thing is roughly 7ft by 3ft, printed out on some poly material (it's flexible, but durable). It's attached to the wall, in between the moulding.

[quoted image]
@Edit
I just realised I have the render file on my cloud drive. Here it is, I reduced it by 90% just because the whole thing is 18MB (the operating file is 237MB ).
[quoted image]

I will pay you for a copy, that came out incredible!

6 months later
#146 2 years ago
Quoted from 314KSL:

Hi search the cad drawing sold by buy pinball inc in 2010 (scan or good jpeg) redraw cad on sw.
.contact me
ORIGINAL CAPCOM BIG BANG BAR PLAYFIELD CAD DRAWING!

What?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-remake-club?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.