bbb (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_1134 (resized).JPG
IMG_7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_8940 (resized).JPG
P1020275 (resized).JPG
244364399_10219890335836178_8447680572616061628_n (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNzIvZTkvNTcyZTkwOTI5NTAxM2E0ZDNkNjA0N2U4YjI2MGYxNjQ0OTA4NmNhMi5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_6163 (resized).JPG
IMG_8650 (resized).JPG
8B5AFF1E-D712-4B73-912F-9AFE408DE66D (resized).jpg
F370FE3D-9979-419A-B1E4-26393E386DAA (resized).jpg
F657FD4B-D3C8-4A96-A930-2013B6AFCB10 (resized).jpeg
008ADBF4-DF92-4964-948A-ADF793873248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

My understanding is if CGC/PPS makes BBB it would be the Williams version not the Capcom version.
Willams was working on a version before they closed the pinball side of the business.
This would be ALOT more work than just remaking Monster Bash or Cactus Canyon so I doubt BBB would be a reality.
I really wish it would be, but I doubt it.

I didn’t know Williams were working on a BBB. Did it look like capcom one?
Anyway, it is easier to remake the capcom BBB and I don’t know where you saw CGC/PPS were talking about Williams version. PPS has the rights of capcom BBB so it seems obvious that is capcom version that would be remade

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

According to this article:
http://www.flippers.be/pinball/capcom/bigbangbar/bigbangbar.html
"Something which not a lot of people know is that after Capcom closed, Williams bought the rights to the game and investigated if they could produce this game. One prototype playfield has been made, using Williams own parts. The project was cancelled, because the technical differences between both brands were just too large. One of the problems for instance was that Williams flipper coils were just not strong enough to get the pinball onto the steep ramp, Capcom coils were more powerful."

Ok...

...But is there any issue about capcom BBB remake now?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Keep dreaming

Dreaming is not expensive, so...

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

With the rumors/talking about a possible remake from CGC (2019?), Why not open a club right now!With Kingpin,BBB is THE game im really looking for,what about you?Are you in?

Of course i’m in!
Owned it in the past but I could not keep it as it was twice the price of an LE game. This was a great experience. I love the ambiance as much as my MM so you can imagine I really love it. Artwork is so fantastic with the fluorescent cabinet decals. The ramp is just awesome and an already solid gameplay.

(i like the concept...and if i had Franck’s permission I would open a Wooly’s club as this game deserves to be built too.)

2 weeks later
#17 5 years ago

Great thread!
So how many are we?
I think a thread about who is selling a BBB would get more success! Never seen so many for sale in Europe..

1 year later
#48 4 years ago

Hi.
Is BBB been remade?
Thanks

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Technically yes. 10 plus years ago by Gene.

Lol!
So will It be re-remade?
As i was away from pins for a year, i don’t know if there is something new.
It is one of the funniest game in my book.

2 months later
#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

For BBBr, I was thinking about the improvements I'd want to see. The game and art is already very good so I wouldn't value added 'rgb' lighting or a topper as much.
Instead, my #1 wish would be an alternate sound track and #2 would be a few improved sculpts (such as a few interchangeable dancing girls).
mrbillishere I'd be curious to know what longtime owners think Chicago Gaming should do for BBBr improvements.

Well, for me, I would have say an updated code but I think it won’t happen. However some mods would need better and deeper code

Will this game be remade? I hope so as it is great but it is not worth its current value.

7 months later
#111 3 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

This game is a blast. I can’t beleive it didn’t go to production.
There are a lot of toys and innovations and features:
Ramp with light
Diverters for orbit
4 exits for the ramp
Pool dancer with motor
Alien drinkers with motors
3 flippers
Bumpers to light once hit
Neon tube
Ball save kicker
8 drop targets
Getting to the Alien with strong shots
Great animations
A lot of voice and sound effects
I mean at the end that’s .... a lot. Even if you compare with other capcom games, this one was really loaded with features.
I don’t know if this game could have saved Capcom, but this was really the most polished game delivered by Capcom by far, the second one for me is Pinball Magic.
I personaly hope Kingpin to be remade as well, but the videos seems to show a really not finished game: swith hit with no actions, almost no light effects with lamp show.
Last thing, for me it’s better to keep bulbs for the BBB because there are a lot of lightshows great dim effects.
This one will never leave my collection. Probably one of the best game ever made. I wished Capcom had stayed in business...
[quoted image]

I don’t know if you finished your work on Totan, but i think this one needs a nice code update too. Modes need to be deeper, challenging...unless a new remake comes out.

3 months later
#126 2 years ago

Up
I was wondering if this game has a wizard mode or just cycling to the beginning?
Thx

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-remake-club?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.