bbb (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_1134 (resized).JPG
IMG_7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_8940 (resized).JPG
P1020275 (resized).JPG
244364399_10219890335836178_8447680572616061628_n (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNzIvZTkvNTcyZTkwOTI5NTAxM2E0ZDNkNjA0N2U4YjI2MGYxNjQ0OTA4NmNhMi5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_6163 (resized).JPG
IMG_8650 (resized).JPG
8B5AFF1E-D712-4B73-912F-9AFE408DE66D (resized).jpg
F370FE3D-9979-419A-B1E4-26393E386DAA (resized).jpg
F657FD4B-D3C8-4A96-A930-2013B6AFCB10 (resized).jpeg
008ADBF4-DF92-4964-948A-ADF793873248 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 1 year ago

Hi all,

New to the club.... In need of the tube ramp as mine is cracked on the game. I know this is a long shot....but anyone have a source for one? I know those who have one are likely not going to give it up. My next thought is to try to make one but my skills likely will make this a challenge even if I can find the acrylic tube.

#302 1 year ago
Quoted from Warzard:

IPB released a updated version of the software.
All the boards are the same but the one to handle the ramp light.: They changed the lamp voltage for the ramp.
They redisigned the main ramp which was way too big and not fitting properly into the cabinet.
Sum up: Both are the same pin but the one from IPB got issues fix so it’s closer to a production pin.
The real Capcom’s was a real proto with some flaws. (Fixed by IPB team)

I wish IPB had remastered some of the audio...
That screeching lady voice is too much.
But at the rate CCG is building games, I've given up on a remake.

#303 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Hi all,
New to the club.... In need of the tube ramp as mine is cracked on the game. I know this is a long shot....but anyone have a source for one? I know those who have one are likely not going to give it up. My next thought is to try to make one but my skills likely will make this a challenge even if I can find the acrylic tube.

I have the engineering drawing for it. Maybe its possible to 3D print.

#304 1 year ago

As several people know, I made my own BBBr.

For the tube I bought on eBay UK years ago a tube. It had exactly the dimensions from the original but *NOT* the millings on the top.
I "hide" this with some orange rings.

So search the net for this tube. You need US/UK standarts ! European standarts will not fit perfectly.

IMG_7358 (resized).JPGIMG_7358 (resized).JPGIMG_8940 (resized).JPGIMG_8940 (resized).JPGP1020275 (resized).JPGP1020275 (resized).JPG
#305 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

As several people know, I made my own BBBr.
For the tube I bought on eBay UK years ago a tube. It had exactly the dimensions from the original but *NOT* the millings on the top.
I "hide" this with some orange rings.
So search the net for this tube. You need US/UK standarts ! European standarts will not fit perfectly.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great! I found a source for the tube and have ordered. Will try to make one. Great info and pics. Thank you. I think the reason mine cracked is the drop targets sent a ball straight up in to it.

#306 1 year ago

Please share the link; would love to have a passable backup!

#307 1 year ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

I have the engineering drawing for it. Maybe its possible to 3D print.

I think I could reproduce it.
I might give it a try
If you want to share the engineering drawing, that would be very helpful.
With the drawing, I could probably laser it.
The top would be the difficult part, but I think that is only decorative
I don't think anyone would let me borrow their extra one.

#308 1 year ago

I have a bulb out under the left lane guide...its the left most position of the 2. When I put another bulb in, it will flash VERY bright. Is this a 12 volt bulb?

#309 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Is this a 12 volt bulb?

Yes. It's a flasher.

LTG : )

#310 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I have a bulb out under the left lane guide...its the left most position of the 2. When I put another bulb in, it will flash VERY bright. Is this a 12 volt bulb?

It’s a flasher, should be called out in the manual.

#311 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes. It's a flasher.
LTG : )

Quoted from jchristian11:

It’s a flasher, should be called out in the manual.

Thanks guys. There is a tag on the wire I found which indicates a different bulb number.

I'm getting a lamp error from the bulb that sits on the right side of the apron by the shooter lane. It indicates "unused". If I take out the bulb it goes away. Is this normal?

#312 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Thanks guys. There is a tag on the wire I found which indicates a different bulb number.
I'm getting a lamp error from the bulb that sits on the right side of the apron by the shooter lane. It indicates "unused". If I take out the bulb it goes away. Is this normal?

Yes, that is normal and is a bug. Someone fixed that with a rom revision years ago though.

#313 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Please share the link; would love to have a passable backup!

Here is a link to the tubing I bought and received yesterday. Looks the same to my old eyes.

https://www.canalplastic.com/collections/acrylic-rods-tubes/products/green-fluorescent-acrylic-tube?variant=33453137102

1 week later
#314 1 year ago

Got the new tube ramp cut. Came out pretty good overall. The cuts in the back were not great but can't be seen once installed so I'm happy with it.

Any source for the BBB stickers on top of the flippers?

IMG_1134 (resized).JPGIMG_1134 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#315 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

TomDK it may have been me that sold you the NOS decals. Sorry they did not work out for you.
I’m very impressed that you have made a home made BBB. Does it use Capcom boards?
Anyway, sold the pins (2 JJP) as original deal to other people and paid cash for BBB.
So it’s back on.
[quoted image]

Does anyone know where these art blades came from? They look really cool to me and I haven't seen them on any other BBB.

#316 1 year ago

Sorry, just meant to post this image.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#317 1 year ago

Google told me , look here:

https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/big-bang-bar-pinball-sideblades/

Remember ... no glow like the decals !!

#318 1 year ago

Gave up on simple internet searches years ago for this rare bird! Can't believe it was that easy; thank you for the help.

#319 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Google told me , look here:
https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/big-bang-bar-pinball-sideblades/
Remember ... no glow like the decals !!

man that's a shame they didn't make a UV reactive version of these. that would be too cool.

#320 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

man that's a shame they didn't make a UV reactive version of these. that would be too cool.

UV colors are hardly to print. In screen print it is possible, in digital print you need a really good printer which is able to use special colors.
What you can do: If you are able to airbrush, there a UV luminent colors from revell available. You can spraypaint the tube areas and than bring on a foil to protect your work. This would be the easiest way.
Other good but complicated way .... scan the blades or redesign, print them on very thin PET-G , print them without the green and spray UV translucent green paint from the back. The paint is available in cans.

#321 1 year ago

Anyone have an LED OCD board installed and can snap a pic of their backbox? I scored a used one and the instructions online don't include a pic of where this installs.

Edit: Ignore. I think I found what I'm looking for.

#322 1 year ago

I know this is a long-shot but would anyone be interested to part with their BBB for a NIB 007 LE?

#323 1 year ago

Or their BBB for a Bond 60th?

#324 1 year ago

Actually if anyone would sell or trade, please send me a message. Thank you.

#325 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Anyone have an LED OCD board installed and can snap a pic of their backbox? I scored a used one and the instructions online don't include a pic of where this installs.
Edit: Ignore. I think I found what I'm looking for.

Plenty of pics here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-ocd-for-capcom/page/4#post-6959307

#326 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

I know this is a long-shot but would anyone be interested to part with their BBB for a NIB 007 LE?

BBB is a $35k game now. not sure why anyone would do that??

#327 1 year ago

Not sure its 35

But I'd add cash, and maybe dri would too

#328 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

BBB is a $35k game now. not sure why anyone would do that??

It's not $35k worth of game, but yeah, I get your point. I'll show myself out.

#329 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

It's not $35k worth of game, but yeah, I get your point. I'll show myself out.

Right. It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The last one I’ve seen sold for 25k in an hour so maybe something is telling me the seller could have tested a little bit more the marcket.
Mine will never leave, not even for 40. Good luck with the search.

#330 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Right. It’s worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The last one I’ve seen sold for 25k in an hour so maybe something is telling me the seller could have tested a little bit more the marcket.
Mine will never leave, not even for 40. Good luck with the search.

It would sell at $35k. The one you referenced was listed over a year ago, and they are worth more now. Here are the last three ads screenshot.

10/18/22 $33,333 The last one listed sold for this according to the seller and is registered sale on pinside.

9/23/2021 The you referenced that sold in 30 min for $25k (which in my opinion seller left money on the table). That was over a freaking year ago.

5/21/2021 $29,000, $1,000 OVER asking price of $28,000.

So yeah, 25k is too low, $35k is the range. Do I think a pinball is worth $35k? probably not, but go find one for cheap somewhere.

bbb (resized).PNGbbb (resized).PNG

#331 1 year ago

There are only a few of these that come up for sale and they are worth what someone is willing to pay. Its all about timing too on who may be interested once they go up for sale.

#332 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

I thought 007 was going to be in a charity auction?

#333 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

There are only a few of these that come up for sale and they are worth what someone is willing to pay. Its all about timing too on who may be interested once they go up for sale.

Exactly, recently passed on a nice one for $14k. I couldn't justify it considering the horrible lady audio. It's fine for a game or two but I'd hear it in my sleep as an owner. If they ever remake the game allowing easy repair and if they remaster the audio, I'm in!

#334 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Exactly, recently passed on a nice one for $14k. I couldn't justify it considering the horrible lady audio. It's fine for a game or two but I'd hear it in my sleep as an owner. If they ever remake the game allowing easy repair and if they remaster the audio, I'm in!

You passed at 14k ? Seriously? Let me know your plan, i could get it for my second house lol. I haven’t seen this price for this pin for a while.
You can deactivate the lady by activating family mode in the menu FYI.

#335 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

You passed at 14k ? Seriously? Let me know your plan, i could get it for my second house lol. I haven’t seen this price for this pin for a while.
You can deactivate the lady by activating family mode in the menu FYI.

You can deactivate the yelling marge-simpson callouts!? Really!? OMG.
In hindsight, I wish I had bought it so I could presumably flip it here.
BBB is a cool game, but you guys are nuts.

#336 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

You can deactivate the yelling marge-simpson callouts!? Really!? OMG.
In hindsight, I wish I had bought it so I could presumably flip it here.
BBB is a cool game, but you guys are nuts.

This is not a sale thread, you are posting on the BBB owners, so yeai people here like the BBB.
Some people got it for cheap at their release, some (like me) got it with a trade and others bought for more money and even some build their own BBB from scratch !. This is a rare pin and the community is small.

#337 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

This is not a sale thread, you are posting on the BBB owners, so yeai people here like the BBB.
Some people got it for cheap at their release, some (like me) got it with a trade and others bought for more money and even some build their own BBB from scratch !. This is a rare pin and the community is small.

My bad. I confused this thread with other about possible Chicago Gaming remake.

#338 1 year ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

My bad. I confused this thread with other about possible Chicago Gaming remake.

Yeah, it's supposed to be about a remake, but I guess that ship has sailed.

#339 1 year ago

Its been on a very short list for remakes by Chicago Gaming (TOM, TOTAN, BBB). I'm surprised it wasn't before Cactus Canyon.

#340 1 year ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Its been on a very short list for remakes by Chicago Gaming (TOM, TOTAN, BBB). I'm surprised it wasn't before Cactus Canyon.

I personally don't think the game will ever be remade, but that horse has been beaten to death. The enthusiasts would buy it, but outside of the die hard pinballers it wouldn't go over well on location i don't believe (too adult in nature). I think CC was a safer bet, Totan etc.

#341 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I personally don't think the game will ever be remade, but that horse has been beaten to death. The enthusiasts would buy it, but outside of the die hard pinballers it wouldn't go over well on location i don't believe (too adult in nature). I think CC was a safer bet, Totan etc.

I agree completely. To me its about the art and adult theme which make it desirable to me. Not everyone would agree.

#342 1 year ago

BBB remake would sell a ton! Home AND on location. They will see!....hope it's soon....

#343 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Yeah, it's supposed to be about a remake, but I guess that ship has sailed.

This is a good point. We don’t allow club threads for unshipped games on Pinside any longer anyway and BBB has no official club thread.

Someone needs to start an official club thread and we can abandon this one entirely as it is inconsistent with the current site rules that club threads can only be for games that have shipped. I nominate jake35 to start the official club thread.

#344 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is a good point. We don’t allow club threads for unshipped games on Pinside any longer anyway and BBB has no official club thread.
Someone needs to start an official club thread and we can abandon this one entirely. I nominate jake35 to start the official club thread.

You got it! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-official-waitress-chasers-club#post-7277036

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-remake-club/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.