bbb (resized).PNG
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_1134 (resized).JPG
IMG_7358 (resized).JPG
IMG_8940 (resized).JPG
P1020275 (resized).JPG
244364399_10219890335836178_8447680572616061628_n (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvNzIvZTkvNTcyZTkwOTI5NTAxM2E0ZDNkNjA0N2U4YjI2MGYxNjQ0OTA4NmNhMi5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_6163 (resized).JPG
IMG_8650 (resized).JPG
8B5AFF1E-D712-4B73-912F-9AFE408DE66D (resized).jpg
F370FE3D-9979-419A-B1E4-26393E386DAA (resized).jpg
F657FD4B-D3C8-4A96-A930-2013B6AFCB10 (resized).jpeg
008ADBF4-DF92-4964-948A-ADF793873248 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 2 years ago

Does anyone have any scans of the BBB decals on shooter Lane, flippers & Apron etc..

#202 2 years ago
AA57DBBB-AD06-4D94-84BA-458938707D65 (resized).jpegAA57DBBB-AD06-4D94-84BA-458938707D65 (resized).jpeg
#203 2 years ago

welcome back in the club ! One of the best machine ever for me. congrats

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Does anyone have any scans of the BBB decals on shooter Lane, flippers & Apron etc..

I will check .. I made repros and maybe have a set left over.

Quoted from noitbe1:

welcome back in the club ! One of the best machine ever for me. congrats

YES !! Welcome back in the Remake club ...

#205 2 years ago

She’s up,
3FC2FCF4-69D3-4B67-82AB-1934BA3C4868 (resized).jpeg3FC2FCF4-69D3-4B67-82AB-1934BA3C4868 (resized).jpegDC222B12-6A21-4E04-B3EA-C89497068AB0 (resized).jpegDC222B12-6A21-4E04-B3EA-C89497068AB0 (resized).jpeg

Needs new rubbers all round I reckon, and Invisiglass. And definitely a Capcom LEDOCD if I can get one.

I forgot that the Translite was signed by the design team.

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

She’s up,[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice ! Still in pretty good shape !

Also i see you have purple armor which is really nice.

#207 2 years ago

Just like the day she left. Playfield is mint.. and so clean underneath.

Cabinet is very good, only a little bit of heat damage on the corners after fixing decals and adding metal protectors.

Inside really clean.
Very happy.

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Needs new rubbers all round I reckon, and Invisiglass. And definitely a Capcom LEDOCD if I can get one.

Very nice, looks like the twinsister of my homebrew BBB.
Please, please do not set LED in this nice machine !! It is a pin of the 90´s and no JJP.

IMG_9457 (resized).jpgIMG_9457 (resized).jpgIMG_9498 (resized).jpgIMG_9498 (resized).jpg
#209 2 years ago

Very nice @tomdk!

Yes the purple powdercoat is very similar between the two.

That is an awesome home brew BBB! Looks amazing. I don’t think people could tell!

#210 2 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

I will check .. I made repros and maybe have a set left over.

YES !! Welcome back in the Remake club ...

Do you have any sets of drop target decals?

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

Do you have any sets of drop target decals?

Yes ......

P1010446 (resized).JPGP1010446 (resized).JPG
#212 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I have everything scanned, partially redrawn to 100% original. If you need anything, let me know. Also have a reasonable 3D scan from the Aliens.

#213 2 years ago

Hey all..
question, does your Capcom or PBI BBB make a beeping noise. Also when you put it into menu, doe it make a ticking noise- only when in the test menu.. and stops when you come out of menu.

Thanks

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

question, does your Capcom or PBI BBB make a beeping noise. Also when you put it into menu, doe it make a ticking noise- only when in the test menu.. and stops when you come out of menu.

Capcom - no.

LTG : )

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hey all..
Thanks

IPB no, it does hum some though.

#216 2 years ago

No, only thing tickling is the relais switching the highvoltage blacklight, a high noise is the generator for the highpower for the elfoil.
All the rest is standart Capcom.

#217 2 years ago

My game makes a gentle beeping noise, not sure what it is. It’s very quiet. Will try and get a video of it.

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

My game makes a gentle beeping noise, not sure what it is. It’s very quiet. Will try and get a video of it.

Remove the plugs from the little extra pcb in the backbox ... and check. This is the only part which makes noises.

2 weeks later
#219 1 year ago

So I changed the Voltage from 110v (US) to 230v (UK) I followed the manual and a friend sent me a picture of his jumper plug.

I have noticed the G.I flickers now like they are LEDs. But the are incandescent bulbs. What can I check?

Thanks

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Anyone looking to leave the club?

Never
Took me 5 years to get in !

#222 1 year ago
6511CA00-AAE0-43C1-A9E8-A03553A42B22 (resized).jpeg6511CA00-AAE0-43C1-A9E8-A03553A42B22 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#223 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

She’s up,
[quoted image][quoted image]

I enjoyed the video on youtube on your BBB. Really nice BBB you have !

#224 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

I enjoyed the video on youtube on your BBB. Really nice BBB you have !

Thanks noitbe1

#225 1 year ago

For the club:

I still have 2 of this perfect green tubedancers for 250 Euro each.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/129691
Just PM me if intrested.

Pre-Cutout decals are out, just one set for me left. On Demand I make new ones but need 10 orders at least.

#226 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Anyone looking to leave the club?

I'm still wondering if it will be re-made, this is the re-make club after all.

#227 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I'm still wondering if it will be re-made, this is the re-make club after all.

I think yes... No licence, very small release, very good game... All is here!

#228 1 year ago

I think maybe..

It is pretty adult themed and in places sexist.. sure it has a family mode.. but..

#229 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I think maybe..
It is pretty adult themed and in places sexist.. sure it has a family mode.. but..

Honestly, it’s possible but very unlikely. Simple reason is it will not sell the same as MMR and the other remakes.
If it’s remade it will be completly different probably with emulation, LCD.... far from the original.
IPB did the real thing IMO and I have infinite respect for them for that. Too bad it was really costly but that’s also why we don’t see real remake nowdays.
Just my 2 cents.

#230 1 year ago

Same for me .. I think BBBr will not be such a seller.
I have several people played my BBBr and are not captured by the game. You have to PLAY it regulary to find out it great sense of humor and gameplay.

But the pinball investors, for sure, will buy them.
It is the same with Kingpin .. if there is such a demand ?? Most pinheads love to buy Stern and JJP. For any reason ... and not games from the 90s. Especially not from capcom, Alvin G. , etc ...

Just my 2 (Euro)-cents

#231 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Same for me .. I think BBBr will not be such a seller.

I begrudgingly agree. The theme, while a home run in my opinion, lacks the "family friendly" nature of the pins that have been remade by CGC recently (MMr, AFMr, MBr and most recently CCr). And CGC appears to be the only serious act in town doing remakes. In addition, CGC already has a relationship PPS--the entity that I believe now owns the licensing rights to the theme (although I could be wrong on that one). Without the sales numbers to justify the cost of development and production, I just don't think CGC will pull the trigger. Back when Gene Cunningham of Illinois Pinball did the first BBBr back the early 2000s it was a labor of love and he lost money on every machine sold. CGC is not in the "labor of love" business... While I think any future BBBr remake will sell well to the pinball investor or the hardcore enthusiast who knows the history of theme and its rarity I think that's where sales would largely end. A few might get "routed" but that would be in the minority given any future BBBr's overall ultimate rarity and down-the-road collectability. As such, I think overall sales would be disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in for CGC to remake this pin... I would put a deposit down in a hot minute but unfortunately I don't think it will happen. CGC-prove me wrong!

#232 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So I changed the Voltage from 110v (US) to 230v (UK) I followed the manual and a friend sent me a picture of his jumper plug.
I have noticed the G.I flickers now like they are LEDs. But the are incandescent bulbs. What can I check?
Thanks

Not sure if you can fix it, but I do know the GI in capcom is a matrix, unlike other machines where the GI is a 6.3V AC circuit. Does it have LEDs? If so, you will need the Ledocd for the GI.
Hope that helps.

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Yes ......[quoted image]

Is it possible to buy a set of these target decals?

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from Metalthrashinmad:

Not sure if you can fix it, but I do know the GI in capcom is a matrix, unlike other machines where the GI is a 6.3V AC circuit. Does it have LEDs? If so, you will need the Ledocd for the GI.
Hope that helps.

Yes, that is fact. Capcom used (expect Breakshot) full matrix lamps. Double matrix up to 127 controlled lamps. capcoms react heavily on LED ... one LED will disturb a whole role.
In my Kingpin build I used only 6 LED for inserts and this 6 LED confused 6 rows. Other lamps were lighting with the LED. No way without a OCD.

Quoted from Metalthrashinmad:

Is it possible to buy a set of these target decals?

Sorry, no more. Just one set left for my BBB. If you find others I would remake them but 10 sets at least.

1 week later
#235 1 year ago

Got these back from the frame shop. 2nd time lucky, they messed up the frames first time round (wrong colours) And they had to be redone.

Worth the wait tho

01D7AD00-E740-4FA7-83BA-BF5FC6349694 (resized).jpeg01D7AD00-E740-4FA7-83BA-BF5FC6349694 (resized).jpeg5FED0477-D828-4E95-A484-25E5EBFBCFF6 (resized).jpeg5FED0477-D828-4E95-A484-25E5EBFBCFF6 (resized).jpeg
#236 1 year ago

Those look really nice!

#237 1 year ago

Thanks
Stan sells the prints on his website.
$45 each.

On another note, I was just reading a thread a Yr ago about BBB.

I do think BBB will be remade soon.. another yr or 2

#238 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Thanks
$45 each.

Hope so, I'm already old.

#239 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Thanks
$45 each.

I’d love to see more people to enjoy this pin. Seriously, do you have infos on that? Because I think the CC remake took 3 years and next pins are original unless it’s a new manufacturer.

I think I’ve been on Pinside since more than 10 years now and I see the same discussions and speculations over the years... just to say that, it would be great to bring a discussion with something solid with an article, an actor clue... something.

I think that’s also why I check only really few thread now and limit my time in here.

#240 1 year ago
A257B138-5654-40EB-BAA7-B9C79C0C1617 (resized).jpegA257B138-5654-40EB-BAA7-B9C79C0C1617 (resized).jpeg
#241 1 year ago

Very nice.

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Thanks
$45 each.

don't hold your breath. look how long it took them to do CC, and a theme like BBB I don't see being successful in a mainstream setting. Not kid friendly.

#243 1 year ago

Collectors are not mainstream settings.
If it takes a decade to get another machine or 2 done, then current collectors will not give a shit anyway.

2 months later
#244 1 year ago

I have 2 more dancers for sale, pictures in this old adverting :

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/129691

#245 1 year ago

These Dancers are top quality. Look exactly, if not better than the originals.

Buy with confidence.

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

These Dancers are top quality. Look exactly, if not better than the originals.
Buy with confidence.

Thank you pinhead !
Yes, this repros are better than the original, short: Bummer ! (Wrong pin)

#247 1 year ago

I need a game first and then I will buy a dancer. Who wants to leave the club?

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I need a game first and then I will buy a dancer. Who wants to leave the club?

What would it sell at?

#249 1 year ago

Cmon CGC, please make BBBRR!

#250 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Cmon CGC, please make BBBRR!

If CGC is interested in the property and able to work with Capcom on the license they should do a sequel (Black Knight style). They can work with the original artist on the art package (keeping the same color scheme and UV reactivity) and do an entirely new game with a modern display and other enhancements in the BBB Universe. They could modernize the sound package and make a really special modern game.

Honestly, I’m not sure which of the pin companies I’d most want to see give a BBB sequel a go, maybe Spooky.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 344 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-remake-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.