• Latest reply 8 hours ago by TomDK
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2096 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_9813 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1695137065811 (resized).jpg
Dancer Blue (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-15 um 22.42.42 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-15 um 22.42.42 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-08 um 15.09.09 (resized).jpg
IMG_3836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8438 (resized).JPG
IMG_2805 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7375 (resized).JPG
20230730_195321 (resized).jpg
IMG_3801 (resized).jpeg
cf4cda8f-afc3-447d-88a2-0677c6b9ca32 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ulmpharmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 1 year ago

To the above question:

The green powder is likely prismatic neon green

4 months later
#227 10 months ago

Hey guys...I am the one that built the topper seen above on the two pinsiders' games (I owned both games in the past at some point). I have promised one pinsider (yes MK6pin i'm talking about you..lol!) already to make him one and since I have a laser, I could possibly look at doing a small run of them if I have the time. Let me gather up the files I used and parts list and see what type of time it might take to make them and see what I can do
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#232 10 months ago
Quoted from bbble:

Hey best buddy, promised me 2 years ago, still waiting for the topper too ; )

LOL! I remember you bud I'm working on putting it all together to get interest for a very small batch. I'll post here in a bit with some more specifics for everyone.

#234 10 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

I'm definitely down for one. It would really tie the room together

Sounds good. I will put together a quick post this evening after work to go over more of the details and that way everyone that wants one can send me a pm and get a good list together. Talk to everyone soon!

#236 10 months ago

Ok everyone. I just wanted to quickly go over a few details on the topper and give everyone a few days to reach out to me so I can get an idea of how many of these I would need to make to satisfy most of the demand. This topper incorporates quite a few different materials and lighting features to achieve the look that has been shown in the photos in the thread above and I will include a few pics that I still have on my phone from when I owned the most recent game that Tigerlaw now owns. The topper as seen that in these pictures houses led lighting (rgb with remote) for edge lighting each piece of acrylic as well as large bright ropes of lime green electroluminescent wire. I never felt safe running power to any mods on BBB due to the rarity of the boards and such, so I always wired in a separate power supply to run independently of the game's power just as a precautionary measure. This power supply and everything needed to run the topper will be included with this setup. So, in short, I can begin the process of gathering parts and getting the art files back in order once I get an idea of the quantity I will be producing. As far as price goes, I don't want this thing to price out like a crazy stern topper or anything like that, but there is a large amount of time that goes into producing them, so without hammering down an exact cost today, it will likely land in the $700-800 range. Anyway, thank you to everyone for the nice comments on the topper and just send me a message to let me know if you want in on it to give me a better idea of quantity. Once I have this I will likely just ask for a deposit and then begin ordering materials and move forward. This will very likely just be a one and done small run. Thank you again!
130EA1E4-C8B5-43D5-B176-2D86EF3F6550 (resized).jpeg130EA1E4-C8B5-43D5-B176-2D86EF3F6550 (resized).jpeg2C1FB487-C5DE-4BAC-B275-923FC6850E8E (resized).jpeg2C1FB487-C5DE-4BAC-B275-923FC6850E8E (resized).jpeg
78DD6782-8EB3-41B0-9B7B-BD6804AB79B6 (resized).jpeg78DD6782-8EB3-41B0-9B7B-BD6804AB79B6 (resized).jpeg

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#238 10 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Love that EL!!!

Yea..I think the lime green EL really looks at home on this game

#239 10 months ago

Just a quick reminder, hit me up within the next day or so if you want on the list for the topper above as I'm gathering up parts list and such and would like to move forward with ordering parts by the end of this week if possible. Also, any questions feel free to reach out. Quite a few have pm'd me but want everyone to have a chance to get one as this will likely be just a 1 run mod

Thanks again,

Aaron

2 months later
#287 8 months ago

I’ll grab one too Matt

#288 8 months ago

It will be better quality and glow vs the one I have

1 month later
#319 6 months ago

I can attest to Jake’s game as I was the one that sold it to him originally…outstanding condition through and through.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ulmpharmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-official-waitress-chasers-club?tu=ulmpharmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.