• Latest reply 22 days ago by TomDK
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2096 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_9813 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1695137065811 (resized).jpg
Dancer Blue (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-15 um 22.42.42 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-15 um 22.42.42 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-08 um 15.09.09 (resized).jpg
IMG_3836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8438 (resized).JPG
IMG_2805 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7375 (resized).JPG
20230730_195321 (resized).jpg
IMG_3801 (resized).jpeg
cf4cda8f-afc3-447d-88a2-0677c6b9ca32 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 1 year ago

LED OCD is a game changer with LEDs for this pin. ColorDMD is a must have as well. I really would love to get that topper. I assume its no longer made.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I saw a new thread about BBB on fire this morning and thought someone had announced a remake

I would stand to lose a lot if that happened having just paid a premium for mine. But....that would be ok....I hope more people can enjoy it like I am.

#30 1 year ago

Where did you get the backglass?

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

I knew of one for sale recently - asking price was/is 100k.
I reached out to coos and he does the mirrored backglass for 300 euro + shipping for those interested. Thanks for the recommendation! https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/Backglasses.html

Ordered. Thanks for posting.

Now I need a topper.

#59 1 year ago

011 AND 11? I'm confused on this. Was that a prototype game?

#64 1 year ago

Ball lock in the left side in lane. It will always drop 2 balls at the same time. Is this normal? Is there any adjustment for this if not?

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

Make sure the plunger isn’t rubbing the ramp.

Well, I went through this mech and essentially rebuilt it. Plunger isn't rubbing. All looks good. Everything is smooth. The only time it happens now is at the start of multibrawl. It will send the first 2 balls and then the 3rd. It will now only release 1 ball any other time which is good. It just seems to hold the plunger longer at the start of multbrawl. Weird.

2 weeks later
#73 1 year ago

Very cool. I'm glad its out of the box and being played like it should be. How did the tube dancer hold up?

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

She’s a bit twisted and looks a little limp, but I’ll pull it apart and see if she can’t hold her own.
Would definitely be interested in the topper people have spoken about. Who made it originally? Are they still around pinside?

Yeah really would like to have that topper as well.

@TigerLaw: any info on this?

1 week later
#79 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Ball lock in the left side in lane. It will always drop 2 balls at the same time. Is this normal? Is there any adjustment for this if not?

Update on this issue I was having....in case anyone else has it. I doubled up on the coil return spring and this fixed the issue. The spring did not have enough push to quickly stop the 2nd ball from falling. Will try to find a thicker/stronger spring so I don't have to use 2.

#81 1 year ago

Got mine today too. Really happy with it. Packaging was great.

Quoted from matlynch91:

Coos mirrored backglass arrived - wow - amazing work and a great upgrade!
[quoted image]

#82 1 year ago

Are air balls common with this game? I've reduced power to the flippers a bit and still getting a good number of air balls....specifically from the upper right flipper.

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Strange. Mine was a little loose when I exchanged them. As usual, nothing seems the same from pin to pin.

Mine was a little tighter but fit no problem. Good news is the head lock now works as before I was able to get the glass out without unlocking.

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Also, if anyone else acquired their BBB from the original owner and has a plaque with another name on it that they would like to change, I’ve managed to track down the trophy shop that made them originally and they said they can reproduce them ($35ish). Will report back when I get mine.

Would like to get mine redone as well. Good stuff.

#99 1 year ago

I would most definitely be in.

Still have the question about airballs guys. Am I alone or is it common with this game?

#103 1 year ago

Would be curious about how the led strips were powered. Can you post pics of that? I want to remove the fluorescent bulb.

#105 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

This is how I realized it.
A RGB LED stripe around innerside of the backbox.
Connected to 12 Volts from Powerboard and Ground.
Glass in and than I tried the different colors. On this blue color the orig. translite has kind of a 3D effect . Its hard to catch on a picture but if you stand in front of the pin it looks like the green tubes are coming out of the pic.
The fluoroscent tube is original but the light is not so nice.
I hope you mean the backbox lightning and not the fluoroscent tube in the back of the cabinett.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for this detail. Where on the board did you get the 12v power?

#111 1 year ago

Good to know. May need to look in to this. I have balls flying all over this thing.

#115 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBertl:

If you have too many airballs, reduce the strength of the flipper coils in the adjustments.

I did reduce a bit. All the airballs are off the drop targets. I lowered them a touch and its much better now. Only issue is with the lower flipper power I can't get it all the way up and over the ramp from a left flipper backhand.

#119 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBertl:

That's exactly the point on adjustment: make the ramp from left backhand possible, but not too easy. Maybe you have to level the pin a little bit.

Agreed. That's what I was trying for. Here is the biggest issue...this drop target. The ball will fly anywhere depending on the exact point of impact on these drop targets. I'm wondering if I can angle the drop targets a bit so they won't angle back so much once hit and throw the ball in the air.

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Two noob questions for the group: (1) has anyone had experience with the outline kicker sticking open? Works fine in diagnostic test, but then stays open and won’t let balls in the drain hole. (2) played a few games and all of a sudden the slingshots starting firing randomly - seemingly connected to the flippers, but also firing random and in rapid succession. Any thoughts?

If the slings are firing without a ball hitting you likely need to adjust the adjust the switch gap a bit as they may be too sensitive. The outlane kicker.....if its sticking open something is likely hanging it up and not letting it return. Try manually pushing the plunger from under the playfield and see if anything is sticking. The coil isn't staying energized right?

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBertl:

I think your targets are a little bit too low, so when the ball comes back from target it's get airborne. And/or like you already said try to bend the assembly a little bit.
Never saw that big airballs with any BBB. And I played several.

Thanks for the response. I will try to adjust up and bend it back so the target starting point leans a bit more forward.

4 weeks later
#144 1 year ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes, just finding this out...ugh. This is my first Capcom, so nothing to swap in...my quest will start.
Thx for the tube dancer, PinBud!!

Welcome to the club. The LEDOCD board is a must if going to LEDs. I found a set in the marketplace a few months back. I never get that lucky! The guy sold them to me for under new cost. Keep looking....some may turn up. I hope Comet starts selling them soon.

#145 1 year ago

Just an FYI on my earlier post about my airball issues.... I resolved this by making a new clear plastic that hangs over the middle drop targets. I tried everything to reduce the airballs when hitting them and this is the only thing that worked. I thought I would hate the look of it but it doesn't bother me much at this point....much better than potentially breaking stuff.

Quoted from insight75:

Agreed. That's what I was trying for. Here is the biggest issue...this drop target. The ball will fly anywhere depending on the exact point of impact on these drop targets. I'm wondering if I can angle the drop targets a bit so they won't angle back so much once hit and throw the ball in the air.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Under new cost? Holy smokes! I was lucky enough to secure a spare one, it was sadly not under new cost though. Glad to see Comet is doing another run of these.

Yup. I couldn't hand my money over fast enough. He just wanted to help someone since he knew they couldn't be found. Good dude.

#166 1 year ago

It looks like the tube is spun around.....but its hard to see. The c clip should be in the back.

1 month later
#188 1 year ago

We really need a run of the topper. Law ghosted us on this one.

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Finally got around to putting TomDK’s tube dancer in the game. Good to have her back on the pole, but man what a fiddly task! Funny thing, for some reason I can’t bare to part with the twisted old gal.
[quoted image]

Its such a weird material they are made of I put the old one I had on a nail as a little decoration by my work desk and it just started to droop down.

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Apologies. I never heard back from my guy and I’ve been bogged down at work. I will ping him again. The topper is great. The black light it emits is awesome.

No prob. Thanks for trying for us!

1 week later
#200 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Question:
Behind the 3-bank droptargets are 2 switches.
What are this switches for ??
If you hit the third target the droptargets will come up again. So really no time to hit the two targets.
Any idea ??

Great question. I've gotten to a mode where the drop targets will stay down. Don't remember what mode. I've hit the target switches and have not seen anything happen. Would like to know the answer to this.

1 month later
#218 11 months ago

Another topper vote. I would pay a nice price for the topper.

#225 11 months ago

I would take 2 as well if it helps. Happy to keep one on hand for a future owner who may want one.

#229 11 months ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Hey guys...I am the one that built the topper seen above on the two pinsiders' games (I owned both games in the past at some point). I have promised one pinsider (yes MK6pin i'm talking about you..lol!) already to make him one and since I have a laser, I could possibly look at doing a small run of them if I have the time. Let me gather up the files I used and parts list and see what type of time it might take to make them and see what I can do
[quoted image]

You will make a lot of people happy if you do a small run. Thank you for considering!

1 month later
#276 9 months ago

Some were higher voltage bulbs and were labeled as such. Not sure if this helps. I know I kept burning the left outlane bulb out not realizing it was a higher voltage line.

3 weeks later
#286 8 months ago

Green dancers will be available? From who?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-official-waitress-chasers-club?tu=insight75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.