Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by Electronmagic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Porsche_Fathers_Day_006 (resized).jpg
    photo (resized).JPG
    Goat Eggs Part 2 (resized).jpg
    Goat Eggs Part 1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20210824_142248761 (resized).jpg
    C0124F12-C386-47DD-B52F-EAC244160142 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    00x0x_b8amMhV5Re6_300x300 (resized).jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 43 days ago

There used to be a guy on CL always wanting to trade an oxygen machine for a pin.

#52 43 days ago
    Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Someone offered me 3 JPop games, ToM, Tales, and CV for all of my vinyl records recently. Tempting but I think my records are with more and will hold their value better in the long run.

Holy hell! Feel free to send pics of your collection (not gonna try to weasel it away from you). I know I’d probably be surprised if I added mine up but damn…

#53 43 days ago

I get offered guns all of the time. I thought it was just part of living in Texas, but I guess it's that way all over.

Weirdest trade offer was an ultrasonic bone healing machine. I didn't even know that was a thing until someone was convinced it was worth my Jurassic park (spoiler, it wasn't).

#54 43 days ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Holy hell! Feel free to send pics of your collection (not gonna try to weasel it away from you). I know I’d probably be surprised if I added mine up but damn…

I’ll take some soon. Just moved to a new house and I’m cleaning every single one as I put them on the shelves so a lot are in crates right now. I don’t actually have a ton, probably about 1500 LPs and a couple of hundred 45s/7 inches but it was more about what’s in there. I have a lot of complete collections of some really popular 80s new wave and post punk OPs that I’ve acquired. The guy was really interested in complete collections of Joy Division, New Order, Jesus and Mary Chain, Replacements, Husker Du and stuff like that. It’s all their studio albums, singles, live shows, bootlegs, euro dance club remixes ect. that the guy really wanted.

#55 43 days ago

Someone offered me a golf cart for my fish tales when I listed on Facebook...

#56 43 days ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Well since you brought it up I'd trade my 72 914 for pin or pins!
    [quoted image]

Man! I had a 74 2.0 LE Bumblebee... She was a beaut. Crashed her about 1 week before my first child was born.
    Que sera sera

Porsche_Fathers_Day_006 (resized).jpgphoto (resized).JPG
    #57 37 days ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Well since you brought it up I'd trade my 72 914 for pin or pins!
    [quoted image]

Ha! If you want to bring it to NY, I'm sure we could work something out! It's hard to find a 914 here that isn't completely rusted out.

#58 37 days ago
    Quoted from BRW84:

All of the responses have been gold, but the clown head dude is the one that fascinates me the most.

Nothing to be fascinated about. They guy is a scumbag and runs a trading post type shop in Ottawa IL. He will rob you clean faster than tax man on a lottery winning. Total con man. Thinks he is the world's greatest salesman.

#59 36 days ago
    Quoted from RhettDR:

Man! I had a 74 2.0 LE Bumblebee... She was a beaut. Crashed her about 1 week before my first child was born.
    Que sera sera[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Crashed so hard the Porsche letters fell off the door?

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside