Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th.jpeg
    Furry-sexyness-furry-high-25680122-640.jpg
    IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG

#1 10 years ago

So I ordered a mystery lockdown bar off of eBay. It showed up today and I couldn't wait to open it up and have a look to see if it was what I needed. When I opened the box I was a bit taken back at the furry arse that was staring back at me. Perplexed and kind of hoping it was a complimentary jackalope I pulled it out only to find another layer of plush "goodness" and then another, and another, and another....all said and done I not only scored my sought after Bally widebody lockdown bar, but a new furry family, 6 members strong.

I have purchased many an online bit and bot, but have never had such an interesting choice in packing material. Alas, I am still jackalopeless.

Any other stories of interesting packing materials out there??? IMG_0554.JPGIMG_0554.JPG IMG_0555.JPGIMG_0555.JPG IMG_0557.JPGIMG_0557.JPG

#2 10 years ago

LOL, pretty clever way to clean out the kids' closet!

#3 10 years ago

Yeah, I wrote the seller and thanked him for the laugh and he stated he had lots of crane prizes no one wanted. Definitely a first.

IMG_0560.JPGIMG_0560.JPG

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

clever way to clean out the kids' closet!

Or send someone bedbugs. That would scare me enough ^ to wonder why those stuffed animals are in there.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-it:

Or send someone bedbugs. That would scare me enough ^ to wonder why those stuffed animals are in there.

I was actually afraid of that in today's bed bugged plagued society!

#6 10 years ago

I wouldnt worry much seeing that they are new and not 2nd hand,strange thing you could buy new clothes at a dept. store and get bedbugs.
    Always scares me staying at hotels wondering if your bringing them back to your home.

#7 10 years ago

That is hilarious!

The Koala Bear looks like a million dollar prize compared to the crane prizes around here.

#8 10 years ago

Actually the koala is the creepiest. No matter where I put him in a room he is always staring at me.

#9 10 years ago

Pin-it, no doubt. THe bedbug infestation creeps me out. I have to go to NYC for business and always get wigged out.

#10 10 years ago

Much better than the gummy candy I get in my pinball stuff

#11 10 years ago

It makes Bob Roberts Moon Pies and beads look like 2nd class prizes

#12 10 years ago

My daughter would have loved finding those in the box, lol.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

That is hilarious!
    The Koala Bear looks like a million dollar prize compared to the crane prizes around here.

No bears in Australia .Rather, how much can a Koala 'bear' ?

#14 10 years ago

How bout a picture of the lockdown bar?

#15 10 years ago

Wow. That would have made my dogs' day. They love killing stuffed things. My Frankenstein does need a new lockdown bar... Lol

#16 10 years ago

I'll have to snap a pic of the lockdown bar tomorrow. Pretty stoked to have found one so cheap.

Yeah, I have a feeling my neighbor's dog is going to have a BLAST tomorrow.

#17 10 years ago

My FGY was wrapped in a Jar Jar blanket lol

#18 10 years ago

I'd be slightly worried that they may have been objects of affection

#19 10 years ago

Depending on what the bar cost, you might list the stuffed animals on eBay and recoup some/most of the costs of the lockdown bar. List em as "vintage" at $10 or the set for $50.

#20 10 years ago

That's hilarious! Maybe the seller is a claw machine champ and doesn't know what to do with all of his winnings...

#21 10 years ago

Old men are always trying to lure the young guys to become Furries.

Furry-sexyness-furry-high-25680122-640.jpgFurry-sexyness-furry-high-25680122-640.jpg

#22 10 years ago

Bonus now if you only owned a crane machine. =D

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

That is hilarious!

A Koala in not a bear.

#24 10 years ago

A Koala in not a bear.

No, it's a beer.

th.jpegth.jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weirdest-packing-material-ever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.