Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC05527 (resized).JPG
DSC05526 (resized).JPG
DSC05525 (resized).JPG
DSC05524 (resized).JPG
IMG_6089 (resized).JPG
IMG_6088 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

Does your machine take coins?

#6 4 years ago

OK.

Here is the deal.

The black wire going from your tilt ball switch to your tilt bob bracket does not belong. Remove it.

Those two looping wires get connected to the tilt bob bracket that the black wire is attached to.

This will bring your game back to specs.

#9 4 years ago

Green/yellow wire is the ground. I'll get you pics of my King Pin in a bit.

#11 4 years ago
DSC05524 (resized).JPGDSC05524 (resized).JPGDSC05525 (resized).JPGDSC05525 (resized).JPGDSC05526 (resized).JPGDSC05526 (resized).JPGDSC05527 (resized).JPGDSC05527 (resized).JPG
#13 4 years ago
Quoted from tscottn:

Ok based on yourr pics I set mine up exactly the same and it works as it should.. thank you.. however the red and the white/green/blue wire are just connected together and not connected to anything else, im guessing thats fine, and I wont worry about it.... also can you show me where your green wire gets grounded too? I had mine on the coin door is that where it goes?

Glad it works. My King Pin does not have ground wires maybe because it is an early model or because someone upgraded yours whether factory or personal. I will do a grounded system at a later date as I usually do. Gottlieb mounted grounded wires on their on/off base and coin door hinge on later models (green/yellow wires) as well as to the transformer base.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-wire-on-king-pin?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.