(Topic ID: 58833)

Weird Things Found In / On Your Pinball Purchase?

By calico1997

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Miguel351
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0614 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0617 (resized).JPG
    20180722_095333 (resized).jpg
    20180722_095330 (resized).jpg
    The_Swedish_Chef (resized).jpg
    my_two_dollars (resized).jpg
    hollow_point_bullets (resized).jpg
    46843313e164aa6ff984f621287ddaa05ea50021SouthPark (resized).jpg
    MiniBulbs (resized).jpg
    cockroach-florida (resized).jpg
    IMG_1242 (resized).jpeg
    20181008_151336 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1385[1] (resized).JPG
    20181031210609390-1 (resized).jpg
    20181031210644756-1 (resized).jpg
    20181031210634662-1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

In side the High Hand I bought a few months ago.
    [quoted image]
    Steel wool, dryer lint, piece of metal, cigarette butt, some rubber part, flower bud, and leaves. Inside a 70's Gottlieb, the old labels are a normal thing to find.

That’s not a relay, that’s a tilt bob! Those labels suck!

#106 5 years ago
    Quoted from TimeWarp1:

I was checking out a Paragon and gave the outside of the game a go around and wanted to check inside the cab. But before I do though I check at the neck of the game because the head was off. I noticed there's crap almost stacked up to the neck hole. The seller, who was actually drunk reaches in deep and pulls out handfuls of envelopes and what appeared to be letters and pictures. The seller gets in this really depressed mood and then before I know it he pulls out a ring box. He opens it up and there it is; his late wife's wedding rings. Apparently his wife died and he never totally let go even after getting married again. He stuffed all his old pictures with/of her and all the memorabilia into the machine she bought him years ago as a gift.

That’s really touching actually, poor guy.
    Means he really hasn’t been dealing with his emotions and he should probably seek out someone to talk to. Drinking doesn’t solve those issues

6 months later
    #112 4 years ago
    Quoted from BeachPickle:

Just picked up a four million b.c. that had been in a guys office at an ad agency for the past 20+ years. Got it home and started going through it and found a very old tied off condom and it’s torn wrapper?!
    After getting over the initial shock of realizing what was in my hand, my first thought was “there has to be a thread on Pinside about weird stuff in games”. lo and behold...[quoted image]

Is the problem a sticky relay?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-things-found-in-on-your-pinball-purchase?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.