New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 59723)

Weird Shadow Quote

By marsgnu

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whridlsoncestood
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Maybe Im mistaken. I was just playing some TS and I think is was in multiball when the game went "There is no light". It was a voice I did not really recognize. I have never noticed this quote before. Any TS owners know about this?

#2 7 years ago

Probably thinking of the "There is no light without shadow" quote. You can get that during a mode when you drop a ball into one of the saucers I believe.

#3 7 years ago

Aids is real. Protect yourself.

#4 7 years ago

How about 'The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery'? Personally I'd expect slick ice on a sunny day.

#5 7 years ago

Anyone for Peking Duck??

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

How about 'The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery'? Personally I'd expect slick ice on a sunny day.

For some reason, that quote makes me really like the game. It's probably one of my favorite quotes in all of pinball.

#8 7 years ago

Game executes the theme personally. Listen to the old radio shows. They are great on road trips.

-Jim

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Carlsbad, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside