(Topic ID: 11478)

Weird problem with Cactus Canyon

By brz

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I have had this game for about 2 years now with no problems.It has developed a strange problem I can't figure out.Every time I push the button to start a game,the toilet flushes.I have checked the Clay's repair guide and could find nothing to help.I took out the CPU and replaced all IC's,caps,and transistors and the problem will not go away.Could it be a bad ROM?The way it's going my water bill will be through the roof.If I can't resolve this issue I will have to let this game go.Maybe to someone who lives in a tent.

#2 12 years ago

There's a shut off valve behind Bad Bart.

#3 12 years ago

Brz , I haven't had to much Experience w CC .. Shoot me a PM on the Price you want for it..

Here's a vid- i took of me & shanetastic play-n 1 .. We were just Fun'ing around ..

#4 12 years ago

Buy it Black Rose. I have a Cactus Canyon and love it. Some of my friends would be very disappointed if I ever sold it.

#5 12 years ago

Hey, I love my cc. great, fun game, especially since I live in the west. I think your insult couldn't hit the broadside of a burrito.

#6 12 years ago

sounds like its a goner......so being the stand up guy I am I'll give you a grand for it so you can replace it with a nice Rollergames....they use no water whatsoever...think of all the money I will save you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-problem-with-cactus-canyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.