(Topic ID: 225230)

Weird Elvira resetting issue

By Murphelman

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphelman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Need a little help trying to figure out a couple gremlins in my Elvira Pinball Machine. This issue seen here in the video shows the game resetting when a ball is shot up the left ramp. The problem is the ramp is fine 99% of the time. It only resets when the "light ELVIRA letter" for the ramp is lit. as soon as I hit the ramp when it is lit the game reset. Stumped as to why thw switch only causes a reset under that specific condition. Look for some help. here is a link to a youtube video of it.

thanks

#4 5 years ago

I think it might be ROM related. Factory reset fixed it for now. Might have new roms burned again in case.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphelman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-elvira-resetting-issue?tu=Murphelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.