New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 61409)

Weird Creech SW Bug

By MrWizzo

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MrWizzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Since I got back to VA from NC, I have been spending a lot of time back on my Creech. Discovered something the other day I never saw before.

I had one KISS and from the snackbar was awarded the F in F-I-L-M. That would give me two, but the EB did not light. Further KISSes increased the number in the count, the EB message stayed frozen at 2, never awarded the EB nor progressed to the next EB award level.

Anyone else ever experience this?

Dan

#2 7 years ago

Hasn't happened to met yet Dan. That is odd. Did you try and repeat it to see if would happen again? Maybe it's been jealous of your time away?

#3 7 years ago

I have not had this happen either...

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Hasn't happened to met yet Dan. That is odd. Did you try and repeat it to see if would happen again? Maybe it's been jealous of your time away?

Could be, but I have been giving it all my attention, so I hope I am back in good graces!

It may never happen again as it depends on the list of snackbar awards and the selection of the award and the timing of collecting it. I really cannot duplicate it unfortunately.

Dan

#5 7 years ago

Good point on the randomness. That is odd...

#6 7 years ago

The odds of it happening have got to be pretty astronomical.

Dan

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside