IMG_6412.jpg
IMG_6411.jpg
IMG_6404.jpg
IMG_6398.jpg
IMG_6397.jpg
FullPfModule.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg
01-weird-als-museum-of-natural-hilarity.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity Game Module & LE Kit

Added: 2023-04-12 18:10:25 UTC • Ended: June 15th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 3,995 (Firm)

Price is firm

For sale is a Multimorphic Weird Al's Museum of Natural Hilarity LE Pinball Game Module complete with full Limited Edition Package. The LE kit includes; Interactive and Motorized Topper, LE-Exclusive Artwork Package; Cabinet Artwork, Speaker Panel Artwork, Side-target Covers, Slingshot Plastics, Apron Magnet and a beautiful LE-Exclusive Translite Autographed By Weird Al. And of course the Weird Al game module itself with separate crossover ramp. Only 227 LEs were available and long sold out. I purchased a second P3 with Weird Al and plan to keep the base unit, so I don't need a second Weird Al module. (see last pic of my two P3s. Again, this listing is just for the Weird Al game module and LE package)

Priced very fairly. The game module itself is $3500.00 and when the LE package was available, was $1800.00 additional. Price is firm.

Shipping or pickup is available. I will ship free with UPS to the lower 48 States. Game module will ship in original box, artwork rolled up in a large poster tube, and the rest in a separate box. Located about an hour below Birmingham. PM me with questions, more pics, etc.

Game info;
Weird Al’s Museum of Natural Hilarity is based on the music and career of “Weird Al” Yankovic, the 5-time Grammy award-winning singer, musician, and actor. It features 17 Weird Al songs, over 2000 custom callouts from Al himself, and a software and graphics package that immerses the player into his songs and lyrics.

Song List:
Amish Paradise
Like A Surgeon
My Bologna
White & Nerdy
Word Crimes
Dare To Be Stupid
Germs
Fun Zone
Hardware Store
Harvey the Wonder Hamster
I’ll Sue Ya
Mission Statement
Sports Song
Traffic Jam
Weasel Stomping Day
UHF
You Make Me

Official Multimorphic Game Announcement Video;

Features 10 song modes, multiple multi ball modes, a mini Wizard mode, and a speed run Wizard mode. See more of the modes and rules here;
http://tiltforums.com/t/weird-als-museum-of-natural-hilarity-rulesheet/7570

Item photos

IMG_6398.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg
IMG_6420.jpg
IMG_6423.jpg
IMG_6397.jpg
IMG_6400.jpg
IMG_6404.jpg
IMG_6411.jpg
IMG_6412.jpg
IMG_6426.jpg
IMG_6424.jpg
SE-Playfield.jpg
FullPfModule.jpg
01-weird-als-museum-of-natural-hilarity.jpg
IMG_6360.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RebelGuitars's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

RebelGuitars has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RebelGuitars's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Sylacauga, AL, US

#2 1 year ago

Bump

#3 1 year ago

Friday bump!

#4 1 year ago

Don't understand how this isn't sold? Great deal!

#5 1 year ago

Is the side art and back box side art stickers ? If so MM really missed an opportunity here . All art for these machines should be printed on sheet magnets like signs on a truck door . That way you could change the art every time you changed a game module and make it feel like a completely different machine . Bump for a good deal !

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Is the side art and back box side art stickers ? If so MM really missed an opportunity here . All art for these machines should be printed on sheet magnets like signs on a truck door . That way you could change the art every time you changed a game module and make it feel like a completely different machine . Bump for a good deal !

They are magnets! Easily interchangeable.

I also agree this is an amazing deal. I'd buy it if I didn't already have this module. Someone snag this

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

The artwork is magnetic.

#8 1 year ago

Sunday bump

#9 1 year ago

Monday morning bump

#10 1 year ago

Bump it up!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-al-s-museum-of-natural-hilarity-game-module-amp-le-kit- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.