11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Darlene
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

My brother has gotten the bug. He wants to buy his first pin, South Park, and wants to know about how much it will weigh with the legs & head removed. He lives in a older home that has a narrow & winding stair case.
    Thanks in advance!

#3 11 years ago

Thank you!! I will let him know.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Darlene:

My brother has gotten the bug. He wants to buy his first pin, South Park, and wants to know about how much it will weigh with the legs & head removed

South Park weighs 250 lbs total (...uncrated, as per the flyer). You can figure about 50 lbs for the backbox and legs, so roughly 200 lbs for the main cabinet when he takes it apart....

#5 11 years ago

Remember, it only takes 1 minute to pull the playfield and glass out.

Makes it very easy to do stairs once it's gutted.

#6 11 years ago

vid1900- I did not even think of that. Thank you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weight-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.