10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by loppydog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

My wife and I took a day trip to Lincoln City (OR) this weekend and we stopped in at the "Game Over Arcade" to check it out.

We had a great time and we spent a good chunk of the day there. Lots of video games and a good selection of Pins to play. The staff was great and so was the food.

Most of the games were in good working order and there were even a few on free play, nice... All but one of the Pins were on and working and they were in pretty good shape considering the amount of play they get. The only issue I had was some games had the audio set too low or off, but other than that, no complaints. Some of the pins on site were:
    Cirqus Voltaire (I had never played this before, it was really fun)
    The Simpsons Pinball Party
    The Simpsons
    Attack from Mars (way fun!)
    Medieval Madness
    NBA Fastbreak
    Star Wars Trilogy (I had never played this one, I liked it)
    Austin Powers (I did not like this one)
    Pirates of the Caribbean (fun)

All and all a great day trip to the arcade. I got to play a lot of games I had never played before and a lot of my old time favorites. I will definitely be returning next time were in Lincoln City.

If any of you are in that area I strongly suggest you check it out.

-Dave

#2 10 years ago

I plan on checking this out next time I am in Lincoln City.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weekend-trip-to-the-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.