11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball_Stern.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizardz:

Well I've posted my problems before but here goes:
Issue 1:
The HULK Drop Targets are constantly trying to reset even when they are all up and the problem seems to be coming from the K which it seems to think is down and is trying to compensate by resetting them all.
Issue 2:
The Loki Lock Up-Post (White Post) just goes up and down once you've triggered it, it just keeps going like the energizer bunny (up/down) which once the ball drains the game thinks there is a ball in play or active switch or something.
This really just sucks

Issue 1 seems to have happened to a few people here and there are fixes for it. People have put some washers to raise up/forward the targets so they rest on the ledge better. This doesn't make it unplayable btw. It is just annoying, but is a simple fix.

Issue 2: I don't have one of these games, but is there an opto or switch broken/stuck? Have you tried going in switch test and seeing what the deal is?

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

The negativity directed at the OP here is absolutely appalling. He bought a game brand new that was f***ed out of the box. He has every right to complain, and to keep complaining until it's fixed.
If I was in his situation, I'd be on the phone with Stern once every couple days 'til they had a tech out to fix the game, or swapped it out for one that works.
I'm not at all opposed to tinkering with games to get them working, but he simply shouldn't have to do that with a brand new game.

Items on cars get recalled all the time. And sometimes they just release a bulletin that there is an issue, but no safety. They just tell you how to fix it. Same idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/week-3-my-avengers-is-still-unplayable?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.