Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpeg
OIF.wmoDrOHrqExY9YOjK7MN4g (resized).jpeg
OIF.icSliYBD9zOuvE00kw6u4Q (resized).jpeg
OIF.HR6AYHDEQ8FDFV6HeTnmKQ (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

I sure hope Stern or JJP is paying attention to this show and its HUGE success just like Stranger Things has been for NETFLIX. This could be an amazing theme for a new Pin. TAF 2.0 for sure. I'd send a deposit right now.
OIF.HR6AYHDEQ8FDFV6HeTnmKQ (resized).jpegOIF.HR6AYHDEQ8FDFV6HeTnmKQ (resized).jpegOIF.icSliYBD9zOuvE00kw6u4Q (resized).jpegOIF.icSliYBD9zOuvE00kw6u4Q (resized).jpegOIF.wmoDrOHrqExY9YOjK7MN4g (resized).jpegOIF.wmoDrOHrqExY9YOjK7MN4g (resized).jpegth (resized).jpegth (resized).jpeg

#2 1 year ago

Wish I had time to watch all these new TV shows, but sadly, I have a life to enjoy.

#3 1 year ago

Knocked out the series in a couple sittings, was pleasantly surprised.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Wish I had time to watch all these new TV shows, but sadly, I have a life to enjoy.

I think we can have good lives and still watch an hour of tv once in a while

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Same. I am *super* picky about new shows because I usually only have 1-2 hours a week to catch up on anything. This time around, I started up The Peripheral on Amazon and Wednesday on Netflix. I have one episode to go on Peripheral , but both series knocked it out of the park for me.

#6 1 year ago

We’re all busy to afford pinball!

#7 1 year ago

I squeezed one episode in the other night. Dang, ya good show. Can’t wait to watch more.

#8 1 year ago

We blasted through the entire season in two or three nights, I think. I can't seem to do anything on the Internet without seeing something about this show, and in my opinion its popularity is well deserved.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I sure hope Stern or JJP is paying attention to this show and its HUGE success just like Stranger Things has been for NETFLIX. This could be an amazing theme for a new Pin. TAF 2.0 for sure. I'd send a deposit right now.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I was just thinking the same thing the other night. I watched the series in a few nights and loved it. Jenna nailed being Wednesday! I'd love to see this as a 2nd Addams Family pin!

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I think we can have good lives and still watch an hour of tv once in a while

The problem with all the new shows is that you don't know when, or if, a new season will drop. I would have never started house of dragons if I knew it was going to be two years until the next season dropped. I would have waited a few years to start watching it.

#11 1 year ago

This pin would be the same s(&%$ like "Munsters".
But yes, the series was nice and fun !!!

#12 1 year ago

I don't see one tv series justifying a new prequel pin, even with how good Wednesday is. I could however see Pedretti, or someone else doing what they did with Funhouse/Rudy's nightmare, that would be a better possibility.

#13 1 year ago

This show would be a lot better if they cut out all of the ridiculous love triangle nonsense.

#14 1 year ago

Only watched episode 1 with family. Nice to see directed by Tim BurtoN and music by Elfman. I think Tim directed only some of the episodes. Plan to watch again, it was pretty good and captured the spirit of the first movie I felt. I wonder if the show will boost interest in the pin somewhat.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

The problem with all the new shows is that you don't know when, or if, a new season will drop. I would have never started house of dragons if I knew it was going to be two years until the next season dropped. I would have waited a few years to start watching it.

On the flip side if everyone waits then they’ll see there’s no interest in season 1 and cancel it.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from The_Pump_House:

This is what happened to me with Game of Thrones. My wife got me into it around season 3...and then the YEARS between seasons. Yikes!

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

On the flip side if everyone waits then they’ll see there’s no interest in season 1 and cancel it.

The other thing I hate with streaming/time shifting is that episodic tv consumption isn’t a communal shared experience anymore.

When the next episode of Deadwood dropped on HBO you couldn’t wait to go to work the next day and share all the new expressions you learned utilizing the word cocksucker with your co-workers

#18 1 year ago

I enjoyed the Pepsi/Harrier Jet series.

#19 1 year ago

This show is not as popular as Stranger Things, and the demographic doesn't overlap with pinball buyers as much.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

This show is not as popular as Stranger Things, and the demographic doesn't overlap with pinball buyers as much.

In the other thread the guy posted a link that said it had the most views in a week of any show ever surpassing Stranger Things record. Could be cuz it was released the night before Thanksgiving tho but I loved the show. I would love to wait tho was really disappointed we can't fight Vecna in Sth with these shows we need patience to let them develop. Who knows where Mando will end up what are we missing? Sadly that's not the world we live in so yes probably already in the works.

#21 1 year ago

Be the first Tim Burton IP machine

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Be the first Tim Burton IP machine

Not counting Data East Batman.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

Not counting Data East Batman.

Damn, touché

#24 1 year ago

6 months later
#25 1 year ago

There’s been some subtle hints at a possible Stern Wednesday machine. I for one am down, and I wish/hope we can get some confirmation (long shot I know) before I put my money elsewhere. There is a ton of pinball content in just that first season (Wednesday and Thing solving crimes, clues, and mysteries). And If they do have the license; I’m hoping they get licensing for the paint it black Cello sound track and the dance scene soundtrack. Somehow, I think this theme has Borg written all over it.

For me; two rumored titles on my hit list are the Matrix and Wednesday. Trying to patiently hold out buying something else in hopes one of these comes to fruition.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

This is what happened to me with Game of Thrones. My wife got me into it around season 3...and then the YEARS between seasons. Yikes!

I’m 10 years behind pop culture. I never have to wait for new seasons.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
The Oc, CA
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 159.00
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mesa, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.