(Topic ID: 215908)

Wedgeheads. Playability? I have room for a few more.

By SteamVette

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180501_105933 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteamVette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hey All. I have room for about 8 Wedgheads. I'm starting to upgrade my machines. So whats the best playable machines out there? I'm just interested in fun playable machines and not machines you are emotionally attached to. Unfortunately I have not played them all so that's why I'm asking. If I can only have 8 I want them to be fun games.

I have El Dorado, Sure Shot, Royal Guard and abra Ca Dabra ill probable keep them as I like the way they play. My others will probable be used as trading/selling.

Thanks,
    Jeff

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from newmantjn:

If you are looking for 8, you will likely take mostly what you can get until the space is filled up, unless they are easier to find in Kansas than Michigan.
    That said:
    Subway
    Volley
    Ship Ahoy/Buccaneer
    Slick Chick
    Sky Jump
    Skyline
    Sing Along
    Kings and Queens
    Flipper Parade
    Cross Town
    King of Diamonds
    Target Pool
    Drop a Card
    Top Card
    Cent 37
    Plus others that will soon chime in.

I currently have 7 working machines. I have flipper clown thats fun to play and really nice shape but I don't play that one much. Bank a ball is cool but I would rather play shure shot. I do have Volley and it is a fun game.

#25 5 years ago

Thanks for all the input folks.. Looks like Atlantis and C37 will be on my hunt list.

Jeff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteamVette.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wedgeheads-playability-i-have-room-for-a-few-more?tu=SteamVette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.