(Topic ID: 152248)

Wedgehead row at Allentown Pinfest 2016?

By Otaku

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Otaku
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

otakusdomino_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Inspired by the Bingo row at the 2015 York show. I'm a big wedgehead fanatic and last year there was some around, but pretty spread out, looked kind of off! Was curious if anybody would think this was cool. Not sure how it would work, probably just pick a nice spot towards the back of the room where the machines could be put without any other non-wedgehead machines blocking the row.

I'll be bringing my Domino in pretty mint condition (besides the body of course though, but it does have a certain look to it) for free play, not for sale (of course). Mainly referring to the Gottlieb/Gottlieb-style wedgeheads particularly, but I know there's a Williams following out there too which could certainly be arranged, not trying to "segregate", just would love to see all of these machines lined up, even if there isn't many, particularly next to one of my machines in a Pinside combined effort. If not that's cool too!

My pride and joy:

otakusdomino_(resized).pngotakusdomino_(resized).png

#3 8 years ago

Sent him an e-mail. Thanks!

#5 8 years ago

Thanks! I'm only 17 but definitely love the wedgehead pins for good reason. Beautiful machines, wish I had the funds to buy more. Seeing these awesomely-shaped machines next to each other would be great for not only me but probably many others too!

#7 8 years ago

No e-mail response yet. Bump!

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Check again, reply was sent yesterday afternoon
Ivan

Hi Ivan - triple checked all the folders in my e-mail and even used the search function and unfortunately it looks like it didn't arrive. You're welcome to PM me it here on Pinside if the e-mail communication won't work. Thanks!

Steven

#12 8 years ago

Got both e-mails a few hours later. Weird! Alright, sounds good!

(Come on Pinside, we can do this!)

#13 8 years ago

Bump! I was looking at the list (well, just an advanced IPDB search for 1 player games by Gottlieb up until 1979) of wedgeheads today and realized just when I thought I knew most of which exist, there were a ton more. Cool!

I knew Egg Head existed, but that's certainly a nice looking one. Also found 4-Square, cool game, wish the replay version had the art of Astro (while still keeping 4-Square around, too bad they weren't two different machines!)

2 weeks later
#14 8 years ago

Bump!

1 week later
#16 8 years ago

Bump! If anybody is interested at this point and wants to bring a Wedgehead, send me a PM!

3 weeks later
#17 7 years ago

Bump bump bump, just posted in the Pinfest threads, not sure why I didn't do that sooner!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Figures I'm bringing Gottliebs with square heads this year. Duotron & Spin a Card

I think by now Spin-A-Card is a honorary wedgehead

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 27.95
Electronics
Pinballrom
Electronics
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Otaku.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wedgehead-row-at-allentown-pinfest-2016?tu=Otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.