(Topic ID: 276703)

Website like Pinside but for arcade games?

By BRW84

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by evileye
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 3 years ago

Is there a website like Pinside but focused on arcade games? I'm looking to expand my horizons by restoring my old Galaga machine. I'm familiar with the International Arcade Museum/KLOV, but I find it terribly clunky (especially on mobile) compared to Pinside.

#2 3 years ago

KLOV may be clunky on mobile devices, but you'll get some of the best information from there and the community is very friendly.

#3 3 years ago

Good to know, thanks! I'll give it another shot.

#4 3 years ago

They actually recently updated the site too, ha! But yeah, I agree with LilRocky you won't find a better place for arcade game related questions.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/website-like-pinside-but-for-arcade-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.