4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by frolic
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello everyone, I asked myself how I could help operators who businesses are being affected by COVID-19. I've come up with this free webinar. Please pass the url on to anyone who might benefit:

Webinar: How to Make Money as an Arcade Operator When Everyone is Afraid to Come Out

Here is the problem: No one is coming out, people are afraid, no one wants to risk getting sick which means your business is not making any money.

On this call we will brainstorm creative solutions to deal with this historic challenge.

Your Host: Chris Frolic is an audacious entrepreneur, creative problem solver and a high school drop out and life-long rule breaker. Chris has created multi-million dollar businesses, been one of the worlds top DJs, and also owns his own private kick-ass arcade. He’s offering his one-of-a-kind background to help come up with outside-the-box solutions that are needed right now to help arcade ops get through this sudden unexpected storm.

When: Tuesday March 24th 4pm Eastern 1pm Pacific (60 minutes). Online via Zoom.

Register today at https://www.chrisfrolic.com/arcade-webinar/

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I’m not an operator. But this sounds fascinating. Can idiots with too many pinball machines in their house participate?

I'm not going to prequalify anyone. You never know where a good idea might come from or where a eureka can strike. The webinar will focus on creating revenue for operators, but anyone is welcome.

#5 4 years ago

Morning bump.

I was talking to a friend about this, he was addressing the challenges. I don't know what the answers are. All I know is I'm good at making shit up. Also, when I hear the words "It can't be done" it makes me want to rub my hands together and take it on.

So I'm going to lead and create a space where some rules are bent and other are broken. What will come of it? Impossible to say, and you never know what you have until you have it.

I've had some signups already, so thank you for the interest and please pass the word on to anyone who might benefit. We're all in this together and let's help each other out.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

Post merch for sale! Modern pinball, electric bat, Logan and others have shirts available.

Thank you. Please post any ideas in this thread that others are doing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/webinar-how-to-make-money-as-an-arcade-operator-during-covid-19?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.