• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Like to buy a New or Good restored monster bash Playfield

Send me your offers

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

hey ,i know theres one on ebay at the moment ,here in australia,(www.ebay.au)sorry i know its not close but might be worth shooting him a message,and trying to work a deal,cant remember how much it is, good luck,hope you find one.

#3 10 years ago

I got mine from Ron Kruzman. Probably the best there is in the business at playfield restoration. He also takes new playfields and makes them look perfect. [email protected]

#4 10 years ago

Metal note!

#5 10 years ago

Opps,Mental note

#6 10 years ago

I have a perfect, restored and clearcoated original Monster Bash playfield done by Chris Hutchins. I just never found a machine to put it in. Price is $1500 firm. I'm near Boston. Chris probably still has pictures on his site.

#7 10 years ago

That is a smart buy on the hutchens pf.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/web-monster-bash-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.