Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pintechev
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20161105_144502 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fastlane66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi All,

I recently purchased a Williams Black Knight 2000 that was in reasonably good shape. As I got to playing it, I noticed that the upper flipper was weak - weak enough that it can't loop well and can't send a ball up the multi-ball ramp.

So far, I've:
* Installed a new coil and capacitor set from Marco
* Adjusted the EOS switch

I wired the new coil/cap identical to the way it had been, and this may be my problem. The upper flipper doesn't "hold" like the lower ones, but I was to understand that's how the BK2000 is set up from the factory. Regardless, there's just not much "oomph" in the upper deck, making for a rather boring play.

Any ideas? If anyone has a picture of the upper flipper wiring, I'd appreciate it. Attached is a photo of the original wiring, as I received it.

Thanks,
Troy Lanphier

IMG_20161105_144502 (resized).jpg

#3 3 years ago

I was wondering about that - the gang switch on the lower right flipper seemed WAY heavy duty for a single flipper. I will give this a shake. Can't tell you how much I appreciate the info!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fastlane66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside